Pink Sugar Confidential

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What fun, Mel held my skirt up with one hand, teased my nipples with the other one, and all while Carla's hand twisted a pair of fingers in and out of me. Of course, his eyes were on the bounce. And just like mine, they roved back and forth between the glistening wet fingers Carla was pistoning in and out of me, and the ones Judi was using to drive Triann absolutely wild. And somehow, Carla managed to do a terrific job of multitasking, twisting stiff fingers hard up in to me, while keeping an eagle eye fixed on Judi's efforts too. So, I figure Judi had an audience of eight. Hell no, I'm not counting Judie's. Nope, she was staring straight in to Triann's eyes, while she continued to stroke hard twisting thrusts up in to her. OK, the sucked in breath and my sharp gasp were because of the lovely things Carla's fingers were doing to me. But, when I squealed, well OK, squeaked "Oh boy," it was because Judi's thrusting fingers had stopped. Yup, and if I knew my Judi, oh boy, and did I, then she was about to go hunting for Triann's G-spot.

Oh sure, I continued to lean on Mel for support; but just then it was hardly necessary. Why? Because, Carla was so seriously distracted by Judi's antics that her fingers were only toying with my pussy. For a change, patience won out, and instead of playing the pouty bitch, I played nice. Sounding a bit breathless-well duh-, I let both my distracted neighbors know "Now pay attention, you don't want to miss this. Triann's in for a real treat." I was hoping they were watching when Judi's hand began to rotate. I sure was, believe it. Wham-bam, and just like that, yup, Triann's "Oh God, oh god," announced Judi's discovery of the lucky girl's G-spot. With a satisfied smirk, Judi rotated probing fingers, massaging Triann's inner pleasure zone. And then, her thumb started spinning circles, circles that slid enticingly over Triann's clit. Hey, guess who was suddenly paying more attention to moi? Oh yeah, and guess who's searching fingers had just rediscovered the joys of this girl's suddenly very wide awake pussy?

OK, so I'm young; but, I'm not exactly dumb, even if I'm frequently full of cum. But, oh my God, forget first impressions; what could ever have made me think Carla was shy or conservative? I mean, fuck me silly, like she was mimicking Professor Judi, Carla shoved a third finger in to me, and started twirling a thumb experimentally around my clit. So, I began to bounce enthusiastically on those thrusting fingers, while energetically trying to grind my clit in to her thumb. Whatever, Carla's eyes continued to follow Judi's nasty moves, even while her clever fingers worked their own sweet magic, and she shouted "Take her; oh yeah baby, do that girl."

Well gosh, lucky me, Carla seemed intent on taking her own advice. With her fingers ripping in and out of my vagina, and her thumb rubbing pure ecstasy in to my clit, I clung to that bar for dear life. Come on now, I sure wasn't the only one panting, and struggling to keep her legs from folding. For sure, and braced against that bar counter or not, Triann was seriously gasping, and looking about ready to slide to the floor.

Somebody was applauding, and it wasn't Murphy. Nope, he was the one whistling. It was Bob and he was yelling "Go Carla, yeah baby, do her." And, it sounded like he was watching the action from right behind me. He was; and a quick glance over my shoulder showed him squatting, practically between my wide spread legs. Oh well, I figured, at least he's got a great view, a definite front row seat. Sure, and for all I cared, if he wanted to, well he could just squat there and watch his wife's dripping wet fingers drive me headlong towards a monstrous orgasm. Oh boy and whether he knew it or not, that was right where I was headed. There was only one real question; would Triann get there ahead of me? Unfortunately for me though, turned out that Carla had other ideas. Well, at least she was panting practically as hard as moi when she breathily insisted "Don't you dare cum yet, not before that poor girl does anyway."

OK sure, I thought; only then, you just better think about slowing down those fucking fingers of yours Carla, and pretty damn soon too. Oh sure, but then one look at Triann, and I knew I wouldn't have long to wait, not long at all. The lucky girl looked pretty near done alright; but you know Judi, right? Gosh, so who knew, she might just have been getting warmed up, and might not have been even half done with her. Really, who knew?

Looking over her shoulder, Judi caught my eye and winked. I swear she's just so totally cool; I mean the hand she flashed a thumbs-up at Carla with looked wet enough to drip. It gleamed and glistened with triann's slippery juices; hell, it was wet clear to the wrist with the shiny stuff. Oops, and then I was bad; yeah, hard to believe isn't it? Like pow, out of nowhere, this nasty sneak of an orgasm roared up and clobbered me. So, my convulsing vagina just went fucking nuts. Rippling and clenching, it squeezed Carla's fingers, pumping its hot juices all over her hand. Fine, it wasn't like I could have actually stopped it, and I sure couldn't have hidden it now could I. Besides, what was Carla going to do; what, spank me for cumming without her permission? Well gosh, maybe, if I was lucky. Who cared, I was too busy cumming to deal with it anyway. Trembling, I flashed hot, and came all over Carla's hand, yeah again. So wow, it flashes through my mind that I'm nearly naked, standing belly-up to a bar clinging to the shoulder of this old geezer, and I'm screaming my fool head off as I cum all over the hand of this chick, who I've just met; and, the unbelievable part, I'm not even the main attraction. Oh well, I mean gosh what...ever.

I'm not likely to ever forget that sizzling round of wickedly intense orgasms. And yippee, I even got my eyes open in time to catch triann's absolutely explosive orgasm. But then, I did that while remembering how last night Judi had struggled to keep me pinned upright, while wildly surging orgasms threatened to dissolve my knees. Yup, and I'd been bare ass naked too. But then, that sure didn't stop me from watching a fully dressed woman writhe as thundering waves of vagina twisting pleasure ripped through her. Hey, and for some silly reason I found it, well, sort of perversely erotic. Anyway, Triann whimpered, and she screamed, and she pleaded for more. Well she did, until her screams were nothing more than squeals and squeaks. Oh God, and when Judi took a step back, it was a damn good thing the fist holding Triann's skirt up also held the poor girl pinned against that counter top. You bet it was; because, the lucky bitch looked limp, wrung-out, and nothing but done. Well maybe not; because looking flushed and unbelievably intense, Judi stepped back between Triann's wobbly legs, huskily insisting "One more, yes darling, one more."

Back hard at it, Judi's hand was a frenzied blur, pounding in hard with fingers twisting; presumably, right over Triann's G-spot. And somehow she even managed to keep a thumb stroking a clit that I figured must be about ready to explode. Well, Triann's eyes flew open, and she found her voice again, screaming, seriously screaming in fact "I can't, I can't...oh god, oh God." And about a New York minute later, fuck me, Triann's sudden shrill "Yes" made me jump. So what, I still saw her vagina cut loose with a gush, hell a flood of its hot juices? Oh boy, and if you don't count everyone's heavy breathing, I guess you could say the sudden silence in that bar was deafening. Seriously, for what seemed like forever, no one said a word. Gosh, Carla even pulled her hand out from between my legs. Oh Hell, and don't bother asking me when, but Mel had stopped ravaging my tits, yeah, and I didn't have a clue about when either. But, I do remember watching Judi gently push damp red hair back from Triann's face; and then, softly and sweetly kiss her.

Disappointed, I'll say. I mean, there I was hoping to see Judi's trademark whooping hand clapping dance, yeah, and all I got was her infamous nasty chuckle. But hey, she did clap twice, right, just before she reached out and tugged Triann's skirt down. Oh yeah, and then little MS Cool herself, spun on a heel,, and stood there, fists planted on her hips, facing down her audience as she flashed that truly mischievous grin of hers. Uh-huh, and then while sweeping her exotic eyes back and forth over her still spellbound audience, Judi teasingly demanded "OK then, someone just better buy this girl a drink...or two."

Shaking her head, Triann pushed herself away from that counter, smacked Judi's sexy ass playfully, and shooed her out from behind the bar. "That's right," teased Jack, "Get the civilians clear, and let the Bartender get back to work."

I was thinking, good fucking idea, when Mell piped up to say, "Hey, I'd be proud to buy the ladies a round."

Maybe it was Moe who volunteered, "Well Hell, after that show, I need a good stiff one; so yeah, the second rounds on me." Maybe; but to judge from the fire smoldering behind the slow smile playing across Judi's lips, I figured Judi sort of figured she was the one in serious need of a stiff one. What? Of course I didn't believe for a second that she was talking about a drink. Whatever, and would you believe that Carla had a hand back under my skirt caressing my ass before Judi made it back around the bar. Well you just better. Anyway, it was another lovely first; with Judi wrapping me in a fierce embrace, and kissing me while both she and Carla caressed and otherwise fondled my sweet young ass. And wow, I loved, absolutely loved the lingering taste of Triann's sweet pussy on Judi's lips. Gosh, and I was pretty darn happy about having two sexy ladies groping and fondling my sweet ass too.

Triann, looking somehow fully recuperated, poured a round of Tequila shots for everyone, toasting "Well shit, here's to the most fun this place has ever seen."

Ah well, poor Carla. Sure, she got one of Judi's fiery kisses, only she didn't get the sweet taste of pussy, only the fiery taste of tequila. But then, it wasn't all bad; she did manage to collect a double handful of Judi's sensationally curvy ass. And then, before Judi swaggered down the bar to join the old guys, I collected another tasty little kiss from Carla, along with a compliment, I think. "You were right," she told Judi. "Your girlfriend is loads of fun...and...she's got terrific tits too."

Hey, and if you don't count a stuck out tongue, I ignored Judi's wise-ass "Sure, she's something special alright, especially for a blonde".

Judi was down at the other end of the bar being enthusiastically groped by Jack and Manny. Yeah, and the way she kept leaning in to whisper in their ear's, and then shooting me these evil grins, well, it was making me real nervous. But I forgot all about that when Murphy stopped by to tweak my nipples. Oops, and then he pulled my top down. Honestly, I'd forgotten that my tits were just hanging out there. I just had to giggle, I mean poor Murphy was standing there looking like he wanted to smack Judi's ass. Only he couldn't, because Manny and Jack's hands were in the way. Gosh, and I was still snickering in to my hand, when Bob wrapped his arms around me from behind.

I turned, wrapped my arms around Bob's neck, and let him kiss me. So OK, I kissed him back. Damn, but how I wished my lips could have been flavored with the taste of his sexy wife's pussy, ah well. OK, so his tongue was in my throat, but my ears were still working; so yeah, I heard Murphy. And I knew he meant Judi and me when he said, "Hey, drink up Ladies. Yeah, let's blow this place."

Well, I wasn't exactly sure just how I felt about Murphy's less than subtle suggest. And then, well that's when Carla propositioned me. Whispering in to my ear, and definitely not beating around the bush-something she had done quite a bit of- she said, "Bob's always wanted a threesome with another girl, what do you say? Do you want to come over and play?"

Sure, part of me wanted to shout, Hell yes.. And, if it had been up to me, well Hell, we'd have all, geezers and Triann too, headed back to our place for a full on orgy. I told Carla that too, loving the way she arched an eyebrow at the mention of orgy. But, to be completely honest about it, what I really wanted was to party with Judi and Murphy, mostly because it was going to be our last night together. I told Carla that too, rambled on, and then felt bad about telling her how it wasn't really up to me. Hey, I was a guest after all. Whatever, I did tell Carla that I'd had a ball, and that I was sorry I wouldn't get to party with them. And then, feeling guilty, I hugged her. But then, I had an idea, and suggested "Hey, why don't you try hitting up Triann? I bet she'd love to jump right smack into the middle of a birthday threesome." And then, and even though it's true, I felt sort of silly saying "Gosh, anyway you know Judi always leaves her lovers wanting more."

All four of our neighbors, and that's the voyeuristic Mel and Moe, along with Jack the smart-ass and the quiet Manny left the bar with Judi, Murphy and moi. Oh sure, and just about the time I began thinking maybe Judi hadn't been hatching some wicked plot with Manny and Jack, Judi snapped her fingers, commanding "Oops hold it, I almost forgot."

Well I didn't suspect anything sinister when Mel and Moe walked on by; but then, Judi stepped in front of me, and grabbed my shoulders. "Come on, be a sport darling," she cooed in to my ear. Next thing, she's pushing my shoulders down, and adding "Yeah, I promised Jack and Manny that I could prove you were shaved even barer then Triann." So, with one hand on the back of my head, she flipped up my skirt, and ordered "Spread them darling, show the nice gentleman your pretty pussy."

Triann had a cute little landing strip, and besides she'd been the first natural redhead I'd ever seen. OK, so I'm a natural blonde, only you couldn't prove it from my nonexistent pubes. My pussy's as smooth and absolutely bare as Judi's lasered one. Knowing I'd be stealing some of her thunder, I bent even further, then reached between my legs and spread myself wide open. Lovely, Jack whistled long and loud, while Manny managed a whispered "Oh shit, would you look at that."

That worked for me; but, I straightened up and shot Judi a blistering glare anyway. Oh she got my message loud and clear alright. Yup, in fact she turned around slowly and bent way over. Only difference, in her case her tiny wrap was so fucking short there was no point in flipping it up. Wow, and going right for it, Jack walked up and stroked a palm over Judi's curvy ass. "Would you look at that Manny," he growled. "Would you believe it, not a hair on either one of them."

Jack was sure in a position to know, because Judi made real sure her audience had a full-on, absolutely unobstructed view of every gleaming glistening bit of her pretty pink pussy.

Murphy the wit, that's as in nitwit, tried to be funny, insisting "You can dress them up, but you sure can't stop them from flaunting everything exposable."

Yuk Yuk, very funny; like, as if he hadn't been staring too, I mean really. Ignoring Murphy and the gang of geezers, and in a show of sisterly solidarity, Judi and I hooked elbows and started an ass wiggling strut toward our condo. Our fan club followed along, whistling, teasing us with nasty cat calls, and rude suggestions. Anyway, if you don't count giggling, we ignored their "What street corner do you suppose they work," and "Wonder what the going rate is," and even there "Hey ladies, how about a group discount?"

Taking me by surprise, Judi had the nerve to whisper "You are planning on taking care of Jack and Manny I hope...I did sort of promise them you know."

Recovering fast, I answered her silly question with a hip butt, and a giggled "Well duh."

Judi continued on, but I stopped, spun around, planted my hands on my hips and waited to collect Jack and Manny. Calling out "Come on boys...let's party," I held out a hand for each of those sweet old guys to take.

Mel walked on by with Murphy, declaring "Hey, I'm gonna have a drink with the beautiful Judi and her unworthy boyfriend."

As for poor Moe, he claimed he'd had too much to drink and was going to take a nap. OK, so I wasn't real disappointed. Anyway, Moe trailed me and his duo of grinning geezer buddies into their condo. Uh-huh, and to be honest, I didn't think his nap would last long. Nope, I sure didn't.

Honestly, it sure wasn't my first choice; and, if earlier that afternoon Judi hadn't run over and blown Mel and Moe, I sure wouldn't have been leading two old geezers in to their condo's living room. But then, what the Hell, so far, since meeting Judi I'd already gone down on four guys. So yeah, I figured, might as well go for a six pack. And after stopping to give poor Moe a peck on the cheek, I turned and dashed into the living room and straight into Jack's arms. He wrapped me up in a tight embrace, and was kissing me almost before I knew what was happening. Hey. It was a pretty hot little kiss too. It had me so distracted that, oops, he had my tank top pulled off over my head, almost faster than I could get it in gear and help. "Look at them babies Manny," he said around a rumbling chuckle. "Man, have you ever seen such pretty tits?"

Aw shucks; Jack reached for my tits, and I yanked down my skirts zipper. And once again, I let it slide to the floor. Jack's big hands closed around my tits, enthusiastically squeezing and caressing. OK it was cute. It kind of reminded me of one of my high school boyfriends encountering my, OK, I admit it, sensational tits for the first time. And, my nipples were already rock hard knots, when his fingers captured them. The bastard gave them a nasty pinch and twist; and then, as I stepped into his arms, he went and did it again, harder. The horny old goat's hands were all over my ass, and his tongue was well in to my throat. OH my and there was something hard in his shorts, and it was pressing against my belly. I reached for that bulge, closed my hand around it, all while returning another one of Jack's passionate kisses.

With my tits free of Jack's clutches, taking advantage of the opening Manny moved around behind me, collecting a double handful of tit for himself. His hands were soft and gentle; and, for right then, that was OK. But meanwhile, surprise. The hand I had wormed in to Jack's shorts had to retreat a bit. Yup, but not far, just far enough to allow it to wriggle its way into a pair of boxer shorts. I mean imagine that, a guy actually wearing underwear. But, I cleared that obstacle, and caught myself a fistful of surprisingly thick cock. It was a fat one alright, and it was hard, and it was burning hot; but, it didn't feel like it was very long-bummer huh.

Having wrapped my fist loosely around Jack's cock I began to slowly pump as suggesting "hey there big guy, how about you lose the shorts. Oh yeah, and those freaking boxers too. Uh-huh, and then how about you sit down?" I let go of Jack's surprisingly hard cock, and leaned back against Manny. Oh my, and guess who had a bulging hard-on poking against my bare ass? Well yeah, Manny of course. Well, poor slow Jack was still stripping down, so I slithered around and wrapped my arms around Manny. His kiss was as soft and gentle as his hands had been. It was nice, and kind of sweet too; but gosh, right then who wanted sweet? Hey, a girl could overdose on sweet. So, not knowing, and not much caring whether Manny was just being overly sweet or overly cautious, but sure that even if I wasn't about to get his tongue pushed in to my throat, I was absolutely positive that something else was bound to find its way there. And with that in mind, I checked. Wow, and Manny wasn't wearing underwear; nope, there wasn't anything in his shorts but a sweet bit of real hard cock. And, if I could trust my hand, it was lots longer than Jack's, but unfortunately a whole lot skinnier.