Planthouse

Story Info
Botanist Mary gives love to her fosterlings.
1.2k words
4.53
8.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Going back to work at such late hours would have been an unpleasant affair for most people. Especially after such a drab evening. Mary had spent her few precious hours alone doing her laundry, getting groceries, doing the kind of necessities that you didn't quite regret but that also woke the wish to just lie down in your bed and let your thoughts rest. But rest didn't come. Instead Mary remembered that she had forgotten to take care of the plants in her lab.

Mary loved her small botanical experiments, they needed care and tenderness. More than most people would find appropriate. She couldn't just leave them unattended. If you neglected them it would show and tomorrow was her big day. If she would succeeded, she would have made it. She jumped out of bed, grabbed her car keys and drove to the lab.

"Hello Boys", Mary said, "Sorry I forgot about you today." In the beginning she had always felt a bit foolish when she had talked to her fosterlings. But by now it had become common to her. She went over to the backside of the room where large plants wound around wooden beams. She felt them up, to determine their health - and to rouse them. She slid her hands up and down the long tendrils and they responded with blue glowing throb that transported liquid to their tops, where they terminated in thick knotty buds.Then she knelt down and started to caress a small bud that growing in the earth between the other tendrils. "Hello

small one" she said. "I'm here to take care of you."

Mary got down on her knees and gave the small bud a kiss. It responded with a weak pulse. She started to gently rub its tip. "Here you go, nice and slow." The plant pulsated and slowly filled with liquid. The pylsation got quicker fast and moreuncontrolled and suddenly the plant erupted in a small outburst of green liquid. Mary sighed, a hint of humor on hear breath. "Always the quick one, aren't you? But don't worry, the others will take care of me."

She put her hands under her pajama pants and felt the middle of her crotch. She had already felt her wetness seeping into the fabric, when she drove to the lab. By now she was soaking. She made sure to rub a good amount of her juices unto her hand, then gently massaged the

small plant in front of her. Tenderly at first she increased the pressure little by little, tending to to the plant with a slowly growing vigour, the plant responded to her touch and Mary was aroused by the reaction. The life in the thickening tendril, the juice leaking from its tips. She started kissing the bud at its end. Gently first, as she had done with the small plant, then becoming more passionate. Her tongue slowly revolving around the pulsating tip, her lips caressing the shaft.

She started to feel up herself with one hand. Her belly, her breasts, her legs. The fine hair on her skin bristling with anticipation. A thin coat of sweat forming on her skin. She could smell her own arousal.

The plants also sensed what was going on. The tendrils unfolded from their support, moved by pumping the blue glowing liquid through their bodies. Moved closer to Mary. When the first one reached her it slid under her top.

"Oh, hello there."

She bit her lower lip. More vines had approached her, started to rub themselves on Mary, who responded with caresses and kisses.

"No point in keeping you waiting."

Mary got on all fours and slid her pants town to her knees. She presented her wetness to the dim light. Soon the first tendril started to rub all over Marys crotch. The fluid leaking out mixed with Mary's sweat and with the wetness of her pussy. Mary shuddered when the gnarly texture slid over her lips, her ass, her clit The tendril moved forwards and backwards, undulating, winding. Mary started to pant. Her breath got heavier. She let out a sigh when the the tendril slid between her lips. For a moment the movement stopped, only a faint pulsation remained. Mary gave herself over to the feeling, to the plant gently starting to move within her. Knotty textures sliding over her lips, sending spasm out from her crotch.

The other plants had started to rub all over Mary. They were under her shirt, slithering between her breasts, Brushing over her hard nipples. Over her goosebumps. Mary's whole body was tingling.

"I need you," she wimpered. "Fuck me, fuck me."

One of the tendrils found its way along her legs up to the small of her back. Mary was inclined to help it out a little and gently pushed it back down. She laid her head on the floor and spread her ass with her hands, the plant began rubbing itself between Mary's cheeks, secreting its blue liquid, strained again her hole.

When the bulb drove into her ass, Mary was completely overtaken by her urges. She grabbed the nearest bulb. Started sucking it. Licking it. Savouring its liquid.

The specimen inside her began to move more vigorously, synchronously they slid in and out of her ass and her pussy. They felt so warm, so good inside her. They slid through her fast and easy, their knobbly surfaces exciting her, arousing her. The tendrils stretched and filled Mary, brought her to ever new heights. She was sweating profoundly, panted hard. Soon. She felt it coming, the first convulsions shaking her as her plants served her tirelessly.

Her skin was electrified. The lab was filled by her moans and the wet smacks and slurps of the tendrils moving in their wetness. Faster and faster they pushed through her. One by one the buds running over her sking erupted in blue liquid.

"Oh. My. God."

Mary lay on the floor amidst the mess the tendrils had made. But the two specimen inside her continued to pound her relentlessy. Now and then the surface of the tendrils brushed over Mary's clit and she let out a high squeal.

Mary spread her cheecks further, began moving to the rythm of the plants inside her. She was almost there. She tendrils moved ever faster, twisting, pulsing. Marys's orgasm expanded from her crotch to her limbs and her head. Shuddering she bathed in the sensation, her pleasure, the fullfilment of her urges. She lay in her bliss. Covered in liquid, her pants down to her ankles. Her top had slid off and revealed her breasts. Inside her the plants exploded, the liquid seeped out of her ass and her pussy. Again she wimpered. Her ass was still held high into the air. The plants retreated from her slowly, throbbing gently. Her lips and her ass closed as they drew back.

She continued to lie still, panting, sweating, blissfully grinning. Then she heard a

weak blobbering noise in front of her. The small bud that had come so fast.

"Oh cutie", she said, "You know I can't just take you in me like the others. You small thing, barely protruding from the ground. But don't worry. As soon as you grow, you can fuck me."