Play Time

Story Info
Husband and Wife explore praise kink.
2.5k words
4.3
31.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a short fantasy play time with a husband and wife. Everyone is 18+ in this story.

-

It had been a long day at the office, without a single chance to text my husband throughout the day. Finally I got a chance to check my phone 'Want to play tonight, Love?' quickly I responded 'Yes please!' and rushed to my car.

Driving away from the office I now had two reasons to be excited; the work day was done and my husband wanted to play with me. Even though we are married I still find it exhilarating when he told me he wanted me. Makes me feel sexy and frankly wet.

As I drove home I wondered what he would have planned, we'd been exploring more sexually lately. A lot of it had been talking but that just built up the excitement more. I couldn't wait to find out, so pleased he was taking the initiative.

I beat him home, and raced inside. I quickly took off my heels and slipped out of my blouse leaving me in my pencil skirt and bra. Looking at myself in the mirror I sighed, wish I had more time to pick a better bra. Just a plain white one. I traced my breasts softly, I know he said he liked them but they were small and I worried if he really was pleased by my breasts or not. I'd never been much to look at by my standards, average body, green eyes and long brown hair. I wasn't ugly but I wasn't shockingly beautiful either. But by some miracle he wanted me.

I was staring at my stocking clad legs wondering if I should take those off as well when he came in. "Now, that's an image I like coming home to." I looked up only to see my tall husband come forward and wrap his long arms around me. He smiled as he bent his head so all I could see was his chestnut hair as he kissed my neck.

"You turn me on, Love. Touch them for me." He whispered as he gently nibbled on my neck making me gasp and let out a soft moan. Languidly I complied tracing the outline of my breasts as they were caged in my bra.

He peaked an eye at the mirror and I saw a flash of a smirk "Yes, just like that." he whispered before tugging the lobe of my ear with his teeth. "You touch them so well. Such pretty tits." he smiled sliding his hands to rest on my hips, teasing the edge of my skirt.

The combination of his praise and crass language made me squirm, gasping as I palmed my meager breasts through the bra. I watched as he undid my skirt and pushed it down my legs to reveal my yellow panties and black thigh high stockings. I heard him hiss through his teeth. "So pretty." he whispered placing a kiss on my shoulder trailing his hand till it lightly touched my panties. "You already have a wet spot on your panties, Love." he lightly passed over said spot smirking as I gasped in pleasure. "Such a good girl, already wet for me."

Letting out a moan I leaned back against him laying my head on his shoulder. Just by his words I was already weak in the knees. "Yeah, you make me so wet." I whispered to him.

He cupped my pussy over my panties "Good, you're so pretty when you're wet. And moaning." I felt my pussy twitch as I felt more of my pussy juice leak out.

"Take of your bra, let me see those gorgeous tits." I looked back to the mirror trying to see if he was joking, but he looked completely serious. I took off my bra letting it fall down on the floor keeping my gaze on him, gauging his reactions.

His eyes stayed focused on my chest, tongue swiping at his upper lip. "I love your tits, so perky." He whispered in my ear before giving the space behind my ear a lick. "Your nipples look so good right now, pinch them for me." He said as he moved from cupping my pussy to squeezing my ass.

Keeping my face on him I reached up to cup my breasts, stroking them softly. They felt fuller under his gaze somehow. Wetting my lips I teased my nipples and began pinching them while I gasped and moaned. "Yes, just like that." He said with a smile "Feel how hard you make me, Love." I let out another moan as he pressed his clothed cock against my ass.

I stared at him mouth slightly agape with my pants. And moved, instinctively, to turn and undress him, but he held me facing the mirror. "Keep pinching your nipples for me." He said this as he began undressing behind me.

I followed his lead, pinching my nipples, rolling them in my fingers. I watched as he quickly took off his jacket and shirt. He smiled as he rubbed his chest against my naked back. His large hands coming around to grope my breasts "You have such pretty tits, I want to suck them all day." I moaned loving his hands on me.

My eyes fluttered closed as he took over pinching my nipples pulling them, making me moan and grind my ass against his clothed cock. I blinked when he moved his hands down and felt him kneel behind me. I watched, panting, as he placed a kiss at the top of my stockings. He waited a moment and gave my ass a slap before he moved to take off his shoes and socks.

I jolted and turned to watch him, kneeling before me. Gently I scrapped my nails through his hair. I loved hearing him groan "That feels good baby." When his shoes and socks were off he stood and unbuckled his pants. "Take off your panties" I quickly shimmed out of my wet panties eager to please him.

He raked his eyes over my figure and for a moment I felt self conscious until he spoke. "God you are so sexy baby."

I bit my lip looking him over "So are you." I whispered in response.

All he gave me was a smirk before he kissed me hard, tongue sweeping all over my mouth. I loved his kisses. They always seemed to consume me. Sucking on my tongue I moaned my nails scraping down his back. Then all of a sudden his fingers were teasing my pussy. Slowly he let go of our kiss biting my bottom lip as he went. "I love you like this wet and ready for me." He whispered as he pushed two fingers inside me, coaxing that sponge spot inside my pussy.

I clutched his shoulders trying to stay upright as my knees buckled and I moaned while he played my pussy like a violin. Just as suddenly he pulled out his fingers only to raise them to my mouth, keeping my eyes on him I sucked his fingers clean of my pussy juice. I loved hearing him groan

Gently he removed his fingers and gave me a sweet kiss before he turned me around and softly gathered my hair into a low pony tail. Spinning me around once more to face him. "Such a good girl, so sexy and sweet." he said smiling as he kissed my forehead. Before whispering harshly in my ear "I want you so bad."

I gasped while I traced my fingers down his chest and stomach, finally gaining some confidence. "How do you want me?" I asked with a husky whisper biting my lip.

He chuckled and bit my neck sucking it for a moment before responding. "I want you to suck my cock, been thinking about your pretty lips wrapped around my cock all day baby."

I didn't need to be told twice, quickly I sank to the floor keeping my eyes on his face as I dragged down his pants freeing his hard cock. Gently I wrapped a hand around it, loving the warmth I found there. I kept my eyes on his face as I licked up from the shaft and circled the mushroom head. I loved hearing his little gasps and groans, I don't think he knew it but I love giving head I can cum just from that. But I took my time giving his big cock a languid tongue bath.

His large hand came to gather my hair tugging it softly. "You're so good at that baby." He cooed and I moaned in response before taking the tip into my mouth, sheathing my teeth I began bobbing my head on his cock watching his face. "You are such a good cock sucker."

With his encouragement I picked up my pace and closed my eyes just enjoying his cock in my mouth. I pulled him out of my mouth for a moment a string of saliva connecting us as my drool dripped down my chin and landed on my breasts. I kept my eyes on him and let my tongue hang out before I took his cock back into my mouth. Focusing on my task I breathed through my nose as I took his long hard cock down my throat. "Fuck yes baby, your throat feels good on my cock." I groaned as he spoke and tugged my hair harder.

I can't deep throat forever, but I love how it feels. Slowly I began moving his cock in and out of my throat. My pussy twitching as I listened to the lewd sounds of his cock slipping in and out of my mouth. I got excited and moved faster, forgetting to breathe for a moment as I teared up choking on his cock. "You look so pretty with my cock in your mouth." He groaned before he pulled my hair up directing me to release him. His cock came out of my mouth with a pop, saliva dripping off his cock I licked it once or twice before standing.

Gently he guided me to our bed and turned me around facing it, applying just a little pressure to my lower back so I was bent in front of him. He pulled a few pillows and laid them just under my hips as he stood behind me. "Such a good girl." He muttered before he slid his cock in my dripping wet pussy.

We both groaned, I shivered and clenched on his cock. Slowly he pulled back to the tip before thrusting forward again to the hilt. "Fuck." I cursed loving how his cock felt inside me.

He started setting a steady pace, thrusting to the hilt out to the tip and back. "Your pussy feels so good on cock," He panted as he continued "Wet and tight" he bent forward and bit the back of my neck as he thrust in me again "Such a good pussy."

I moaned loving everything he was doing. He fucked me so good and knew just what to say to make me want more. "I love your cock in me" I panted out as I matched his thrusts.

He groaned and started to move faster. "Such a sexy girl" he muttered as he picked up the pace. "You like how I fuck you?" he asked tugging my hair.

I raised my head moaning "Fuck yes," I responded stuttering around my moans. "Love how you pound me, give it to me."

That's all he needed and he surged forward pounding his cock in my pussy. I loved when he got rough felt so good after teasing me. Eventually my arms gave out and I laid on the bed. "Good girl." He said holding tight to my hips as he kept up his delicious pace. "Twist your nipples for me baby, want you to cum on my cock." And following his direction I did just that, twisting and pulling my nipples.

"Good girl, taking my cock so good." He groaned out as he gained speed, I could hear it in his breath he was getting close. And focusing on his cock in my pussy as well as twisting my nipples I was too. "Where do you want my cum pretty girl?" He stuttered around his panting breath.

"Inside." I said breathlessly "Please cum inside me." I pleaded getting closer and closer to the cliff.

A few more sharp thrusts and he pulled me over the edge with him, slamming deep inside me as we both came. He stayed there for a moment leaning over to press into my back. "Feel my cum inside you?" He whispered, "I love cumming in you." He finished pressing a few kisses on my shoulder before he withdrew, leaving me feeling strangely empty.

He groaned as I rolled over to lay on my back. He looked down at me smiling, "You're still ready for another one aren't you?" He asked with a smirk.

I looked away from him and nodded "That was really great. You made me feel so good." I tried to ignore how I was still tingling like a live wire.

"Good I'm not done with you." He said shocking me, as he reached out for my dildo. He was a one and done kind of man, "I'm going to take care of you now." He whispered crawling to lay beside me while he latched himself to my breast sucking and nibbling my nipple.

I couldn't hold back my moans, he reached down and circled the lifelike dildo around my pussy teasing my clit. "You're so slippery from your pussy juice and my cum aren't you." He whispered into my breast. I keened as I nodded focusing on the sensations my husband gave me.

I kept my legs spread bucking slightly, my body begging for the fake cock. He smirked and sucked my breast hard as he thrust the dildo in me. "Fuck yes!" I cried out enjoying the feeling of being full again.

He set a deep and slow pace grinding the base into me, I shuddered hearing the squelching sound as he fucked my cum filled pussy with a dildo. "Such a good girl. rub your clit" He said moving to suckle at my neck.

I made quick work of my clit rubbing in time with his thrusts, it wasn't long before my pussy clenched hard on the cock and he stilled his movements. Taking away his hand he left the dildo in my pussy. Stroking my body gently as I came down from my orgasm. "You are beautiful when you cum, Love." He whispered before raining soft kisses around my face.

I smiled "You play with me so well." I whispered and placed a long kiss on his lips "Thank you." I whispered stroking his face gently.

He smiled and turned to kiss my hand before he moved us to cuddle together, leaving the fake cock inside my pussy. "Thank you, Love. I'm so lucky to have you."

I smiled turning to kiss his nose "Back at you." He chuckled and held me close.

I love when we play.