Playing With a New Toy

Story Info
With a new plaything in tow, it’s time to go back to basics.
1.1k words
4
4.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a long few weeks waiting to see you again. After our hotel stay at the end of the year, I wasn't sure how we would manage to be apart for this long again but we're finally reunited and it feels incredible to be back in the passenger seat of your car, driving towards another hotel, this time a little further afield and for the whole weekend. Lucky us, getting to spend the whole weekend together, switching back and forth between being dominant and submissive, enjoying the unique power dynamic we've fallen into, that feels so natural and so fucking hot at the same time.

Your fingers graze my leg, my leather mini skirt hitched up, your eyes momentarily taken away from the road as they give away just how turned on you are right now, the hardening cock stretching your jeans also providing me with indication that you missed me just as much as I missed you.

We arrive at the hotel, a couple of hours away from home. We've talked non stop since you picked me up, it feels like no time has passed at all since we last saw each other. I've been touching myself for you in the car during the drive, opening my legs wide, skirt up around my waist, the crotchless leather body giving me full access to my by now soaking wet pussy, bringing myself to orgasm over and over again whilst you tried to keep your eyes on the road, your own breathing getting heavier as my moans got louder and louder, so now we've arrived we can't keep our hands off of each other, kissing passionately in the front of your car, unafraid of what anyone else in the car park should think, although my skirt is now safely back down, not a hint of lingerie on display for those who might be watching us.

We somehow manage to break apart long enough to come up for air and remind ourselves that we are at a hotel, with a whole room to enjoy each other in, we don't need to stay in the car and risk further injury like last time. We get our luggage from the boot, this time my case is even bigger and heavier and I know you are excited to see what I have brought with me for us to use on each other over the weekend. We check in and head to the lift, this time remembering to press the button to take us to our room before we start kissing again, your hands in my hair, mine stroking the front of your jeans, wanting you in my mouth, to taste you on my tongue again. I have been dreaming of this reunion since we last parted company and I am so turned on my pussy feels like it's vibrating, its own heartbeat thumping like a drum as you kiss the delicate skin on my neck, bringing my wrists up above my head and pushing me back against the mirrored glass of the lift, kissing me so urgently it makes my breath hitch in my throat. I need you badly.

We somehow manage to stumble into our room and lock the door, alone again at last and instantly you pick me up and throw me back onto the bed, cases abandoned at the foot of the bed. We are both panting as you peel off my clothes, uncovering your first gift, the little leather body you love, paired with fishnet lace topped hold ups, my tits left uncovered for you to kiss and tease with your mouth. Managing to get back the control, despite my heavy breathing and the fact that I want you deep inside me so badly it hurts, I tell you to remove your clothes and lie down on the bed.

I put on my sky high back heels and turn to face you on the bed. My whole body is shaking slightly as I bind your hands together above your head and bring the pinwheel down your body, enjoying the catch in your breath as the biting pain borders on pleasure. You're squirming around already, barely able to contain yourself, wanting desperately to touch my body, to explore me with your hands and mouth. I take your hard cock in my mouth and taste you again for the first time, enjoying how you feel as I suck along the shaft, licking up pre-cum already making its way out of the tip. You are making little moans that turn me on so much, I touch myself, inserting two fingers inside me and bringing them out to lick the juice from them in front of your eagerly awaiting mouth. You moan louder, wanting to taste me on your own tongue.

I kneel above you, rocking forward so that my soaking wet pussy is just above your mouth, but just out of reach, teasing and tormenting you, enjoying the feeling of power I have over you right now. I lean back to hold your cock in my hand whilst I continue to touch myself with the other hand, occasionally pushing my fingers, slick with my juice, into your wide open mouth, with you eagerly licking them clean each time. Your cock is so hard in my hand, I want it inside me so bad but I also want to tease you more. I climb off of you and get you on all fours on the floor in front of the bed, attaching the collar and lead and standing in front of you, towering above you in my highest of heels, the leather body taught against my skin, showing off my curves, clinging to my pussy, which by now is so wet and ready for your fingers, your tongue, your cock.

I tell you to crawl around the floor, leading you after me, the humiliation is strong but the feeling of being totally dominated by me is also turning you on, making your cock leak pre-cum as we make our way around the room to a large mirror in front of the bathroom where I stop and let you admire the image in front of us, you submissive, chained and naked, your cock bobbing in front of you whilst I stand tall and confident next to you, in control, dressed in leather, my blonde curls falling around my face, eyes glinting as I smile devilishly down at your reflection.

I ask if you're my good boy and will do anything for me and you say that yes, you are and you will, so I lead you into the bathroom and tell you to get in and have an ice cold shower in front of me for my enjoyment. You don't hesitate, doing as I say as soon as I have removed your collar and lead, your cock shrinking down under the icy jets, your nipples hardening, standing erect, and your breathing shallow as the coldness affects you. You stand under the water until I tell you to get back out, standing ready with a fluffy white towel, warming you up with it as I lead you back into the bedroom... TO BE CONTINUED...