Playing with Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What! Where the hell did that come from?"

"I've been thinking about it a bit," he replied, "I've just been trying to find the right words to tell you about the thoughts that have been consuming me for weeks now. I've been trying to summon up the courage to mention it as I wasn't sure just how you would react."

"What! What are you talking about?" I replied. I paused as I took a deep breath to calm my nerves. "And what do you mean by... in real life?"

"Well nothing really. I was just wondering if you would be as turned on if it ACTUALLY happened to you... you know... if you sort of got felt up and groped by an old man like the girl in the film... would you... would you like it and would you let it go further... you know... would you let him touch you.... intimately... you know... let him finger you... erm.... well that's all I was wondering... that kind of thing... you know..."

His voice trailed off as I pulled myself out of his embrace and sat up. I stared into his eyes. And it wasn't a look of love.

"Are you absolutely fucking crazy!" I said with barely controlled anger, "for fucks sake... let an old man grope me, you sick bastard... are you insane?"

"Oh just forget it," he said, his face colouring up, "I'm sorry if I've upset you. It's just that I've never seen you so hot for it since you started watching these videos so I just kinda wondered if it was something you might want to explore in real..."

His voice trailed off as he saw the look on my face. He'd definitely gone too far now and he could tell I was about to explode. He quickly jumped off the bed.

"TEA... I'll go make us a brew," he said as he turned and scurried out of the bedroom and ran quickly down the stairs.

Things were decidedly frosty between us for the next few days. We certainly didn't watch anymore porn and whilst we eventually had sex again it was a pretty tepid affair.

Terry was still very apologetic and in the end I had to tell him to stop going on about it because he was driving me crazy.

TERRY'S STORY

It was a few weeks later when I came home from work to tell Vicky that we had been invited to meet up with some friends for a pub crawl that Saturday night. We hadn't been out for a while so Vicky was looking forward to getting dressed up for a change.

I too was looking forward to seeing Vicky all tarted up. It thrilled me no end to see the stares she got from other men when I was out with my fiancée knowing that she was mine and mine alone. She was a pretty girl without make-up but once she put on her war-paint she was drop dead gorgeous.

I know I've mentioned it before; but it's definitely worth mentioning it again; her body certainly was to die for. Vicky was 5'6" tall but disproportionately most of her height seemed to be in her legs. They were slender yet shapely, especially her thighs which were wonderfully curvaceous and firm. And to top them off was her full round arse that stuck out quite provocatively and always gave me a boner when I looked at it.

Her torso was smaller with a slim waist, which was then topped off with fairly large breasts. Not too big, just right. A nice meaty handful. Overall she was a tidy package. An anomaly. The face and demeanour of a young girl combined with the killer body of a young woman. A rare mixture of naivety and sex. And to think I'd blown her off when she'd first approached me!

Saturday night finally arrived and at eight o'clock we met up with our group of friends at a nearby pub. It was to be the first watering hole of many. As we visited pub after pub the group grew larger so there were soon some friends of friends we didn't know.

It was towards the end of the evening. Everyone in the group was the worse for wear and the objections were many when it was suggested that the 'one for the road' should be at yet another bar. Despite the moans and groans from some, we all made our way to this final destination.

As we approached the entrance Vicky's whole body seemed to stiffen, so much so that I actually stopped and looked at her. She was staring up at the sign above the door. As I followed her gaze I saw the name of the bar was 'The Grape Escape'.

My only thought was how cheesy the name was but for some reason Vicky seemed nervous. She had a wide-eyed look on her face and I could sense a hint of trepidation when she reluctantly allowed me to lead her inside, seemingly drawing comfort by taking a near death grip hold of my hand.

As we stood in a loose group waiting to be served I could see her take a long casual look around the bar. I assumed she was looking for somewhere to sit but as it was virtually empty I didn't think it would be much of a problem. She then let out her breath. I grinned at her when she finally noticed I'd been watching her. She hadn't realised she'd even been holding it. She smiled back weakly.

"You alright Vicky?" I asked, as I handed over her drink.

"Yeah... yeah I'm fine," she blurted out hurriedly.

"Are you sure, you look a little bit flushed, that's all," I said with a grin.

"No... no I'm fine thanks," she said with a faint smile. "Do you think we could sit down though, my feet are killing me in these heels."

"Sure babe," I responded with a chuckle. I led her to a nearby bench seat and we sat down. It was as we took our seats that I then noticed an old man sitting across from us. He seemed to be staring so I nodded my head towards him as a hello, just to be polite. He didn't reciprocate, which was fair enough but it was then I saw his entire focus was on Vicky's legs.

Like all women do, as soon as she sat down she had crossed her legs, which of course just made her already short dress ride even higher up her thighs. I was certain that she hadn't seen the old man so as she leaned across to me and blew softly into my ear; something she did because she knew it turned me on; I told her we were being watched.

"Where!" she exclaimed quickly. Her grip on my arm intensified as she saw the man.

"He's looking at your legs Vicky," I whispered back. "Can't say as I can blame him though... what with your high heels AND the amount of thigh you're showing."

I paused briefly before adding, "Your legs are a wet dream for any man and the way he's looking at you right now I reckon he's trying to see what colour panties you're wearing!"

I could hear her sharp intake of breath as her grip on my arm intensified. She grabbed her drink off the table and knocked it back in one go.

"Don't be stupid Terry. Look, it's late. Can we go?" she whispered seductively, placing her empty glass on the table

I chuckled and then turned to her. I could see the lust blazing in her gorgeous brown eyes. I put it down to the amount of alcohol she'd consumed. Like most women, she always seemed to be more turned on after drinking.

"Sure, as soon as I finish my pint," I said. She waited patiently whilst I savoured my pint of craft beer. It was really good and I could quite easily have drunk another but I could see Vicky was ready to go as the lust was still burning brightly in her sexy eyes. I quickly drained my glass and stood and pulled her up into my arms. I so wanted to kiss her but that would have to wait.

"Let's go."

Sex that night was rampant and lustful. Vicky moaned and groaned and grunted as she pleaded with me to fuck her and fuck her hard. I was happy to oblige, happy that our recent funk between the sheets seemed to be well and truly behind us.

* * * * * *

A couple of weeks later and we went out for a drink. It was just the two of us and was something we often did when we first got together, a habit that had seemingly slipped in recent times. I was ready for a good pint and having enjoyed the beer at The Grape Escape decided to go there to sample more.

Vicky didn't seem too impressed when we pulled up outside the bar and the look she flashed me struck me as odd as we entered.

She took a seat whilst I went to get the drinks. It was a Friday night so as the evening progressed the bar began to fill. I noticed though that everyone that came in seemed to be old and male. And they all seemed to know each other. But the distinct lack of women did seem slightly strange.

When we'd entered, Vicky had taken a table towards the back of the bar but as the place filled, eventually we had men sitting nearer to us. As I retook my seat after yet another trip to the bar I noticed that one guy in particular had taken a very keen interest in my girlfriend and was blatantly ogling her legs, even licking his lips as his eyes feasted on the amount of exposed thigh she was showing. He looked familiar and I wondered if it was the same old man from our first visit there, but I couldn't be sure.

Anyway, Vicky knew what was happening as I soon saw her trying to pull her skirt back down. I grinned at her. It never ceases to amaze me that women wear short skirts and dresses knowing full well that they are going to expose their legs even more when they sit down but as soon as someone shows some interest in what they're displaying they make a big deal out of it.

She scowled at me, knowing full well what I was thinking. I drained my pint and got up to go to the bar again. But first I went to the toilet. As I returned, I saw that Vicky was engaged in a conversation with the man. She was clearly not liking what he was saying as she was still trying to pull the hem of her skirt lower. The old guy meanwhile had his hand over his crotch. I wasn't sure what he was doing but my imagination sure had some idea!

"Can we go?" she said, as soon I sat back down.

"Sure babe, just a soon as I've finished my pint," I replied.

"Well hurry up because I'm horny," she said with a mischievous grin.

I knocked back my pint in record time and stood up to leave. I walked a few steps and then turned to wait for Vicky. I was just in time to see her turn to pick up her purse from the bench seat. Nothing unusual in that I hear you say, except it wasn't exactly a very big purse and she could easily have held it in her hand when she stood up.

Bemused, I watched as instead of just dipping her knee to sweep it up off the seat as she normally would have done, she bent over, keeping her legs straight and her back to the old man, no doubt treating him to a glorious view of her arse. I looked over and saw the old man's face light up as his lips cracked into the biggest shit eating grin I'd ever seen Yep, he'd seen everything.

Sex was off the scale again that night. Vicky was rampant, lustful and as horny as I'd ever seen her as she urged me on to even greater endeavours. But at the end of it all I couldn't help but feel that despite her enjoying several orgasms, I hadn't left her fully sated and satisfied.

* * * * * * *

For the next month or so we were both extremely busy with work and too exhausted to go out at night but eventually things calmed down enough that we had some time to relax. I asked Vicky if she wanted to go out and she said yes but just for a quiet drink, just the two of us. She was still too tired to go out clubbing.

As I pulled up outside The Grape Escape I could almost hear the tension rip through Vicky's body. Her whole demeanor changed and as I took her hand to stroll across the street to enter the bar I could feel the electric spark of nervous tension flash across from her hand to mine. I took a sideways look at her face. She wouldn't make eye contact and her cheeks seemed flushed.

We took the same seats as last time and having got our drinks I sat down next to her. Tonight she was wearing a skirt and a tee shirt top. The top was skin tight and moulded itself around her breasts but her skirt, whilst short, was a loose, flared fit. As always she looked great.

For the first ten, fifteen minutes we barely spoke. I found it mildly interesting that she immediately looked at the door as soon as anyone came in. It was almost as if she was waiting for someone in particular.

We'd been there an hour when I sensed a change in Vicky's demeanor. She seemed to sit up a bit straighter as she glanced nervously at the man that had walked into the bar. I couldn't be one hundred percent certain but it sure looked like the same old bloke that had been chatting her up the last time we'd been here. The guy she'd bent over for.

As he was served his pint I watched as he slowly turned and scanned the room, nodding to his fellow drinkers before his eyes came to rest on us. Well by us, I mean Vicky. I saw the lustful grin split his face as he casually walked over and took a seat close to our table.

Vicky was tugging at the hem of her skirt but it was a losing battle. The material was trapped underneath her so unless she stood up she wasn't going to succeed in pulling it lower.

"You okay there Vicky?" I asked, with a bemused smile. I waited a few seconds during which time she finally managed to release the trapped fabric and pull her skirt lower. I could see her breathing was laboured. And that just amused me more.

"Fine thanks," she gasped hoarsely, her voice cracking slightly.

I knocked back my pint and stood up. "Another?" I asked.

"Yes... please," she replied in a thin croaky voice.

I grinned and went off to the bar, knowing full well that I needed to be gone longer than normal. The bloke behind the bar was busy so even though I didn't need to go, I made a visit to the toilet.

By the time I returned I could see the old guy had hitched his chair nearer to our table and was now engaged in conversation with Vicky. By the way he was moving his hand about I could tell he was asking her to do something. And judging by the way Vicky was shaking her head from side to side she was saying no.

But the old man was nothing if not persistent. Whatever it was he was asking, he kept on with it and I could see the look of torment etched on Vicky's face as she finally complied with his request.

My mouth dropped open as she pulled the hem of her dress higher, so exposing most of her succulent, curvaceous thighs to his lascivious gaze. I could see him licking his lips as he ogled my fiancée's legs.

And then his hand was on her knee. Vicky gasped and made a feeble attempt to push it away. Taking her almost negligible effort to resist as her compliance to his actions, he moved his hand quickly along her bare thigh and under the hem of her skirt. She finally came to her senses and clamped her hand down between her thighs to stop him from achieving his ultimate goal.

By now my heart was pounding so hard I thought I was going to pass out. I turned to place my order and whilst keeping my back to them I slowly moved around the bar, not only to receive my drinks but also to give Vicky and the old man fair warning I was on my way back very soon.

When I turned around the old man had moved his chair back to his table and Vicky had pulled her skirt lower. But she still looked flushed.

We chatted about nothing in particular for the next fifteen minutes or so but I could tell Vicky wasn't in the mood for small talk. I knew she wanted to go home and I absolutely knew she wouldn't resist me if I got amorous.

When I suggested we go she said she needed to use the toilet before going. I watched the old man's eyes follow Vicky as she stood and went off to the restrooms. I can't say as I could blame him. Her legs looked spectacular, enhanced as they were by her high heels. And as her skirt wasn't tight fitting, it swished sensually from side to side as her bum cheeks twitched up and down with every step she took.

I looked away as I took my time finishing my pint. The bar really did keep their beer well and I was savouring every mouthful, so it was a few minutes later before I finally knocked back the last dregs. As I stood to take our empty glasses back to the bar I noticed that the old man had disappeared. When had he left?

My spidey senses kicked in. I grabbed Vicky's cardigan and handbag and set off to intercept her. As I got closer to the corridor that led to the toilets I could hear muffled sounds of distress. With a quick glance behind me to see if anyone was interested as to why I was loitering near the toilets I peeked around the open doorway to see Vicky just down the passageway, standing at the entrance to the ladies toilet.

But she didn't see me though. She was more preoccupied in looking over her back, trying to bat away the old man's hands that were clearly lodged under her skirt trying to grope her bum.

And then she stiffened and stopped dead in her tracks. I could see the look of glee on the old man's face as his mouth split into a massive toothy grin. I could see Vicky begin to tremble as her body tensed and then shook.

I was horrified. He'd put his hand between her legs. And she hadn't stopped him or batted it away.

Fuck me!

I immediately felt nauseous. Then aroused as my stomach muscles knotted up. Then nauseous again. I could feel the blood rush to my head, which then began to pound loudly.

FUCK!

"Vicky, are you there?" I called out a little bit too loudly, having first backed away from the doorway. Much to my relief she appeared almost immediately. I could see the look of fear on her bright red face.

"Ah, there you are. Ready to go?" I croaked out as I held out her handbag and cardigan towards her. She grabbed them from me, clutching them tightly to her chest.

"Erm yeah... yeah I am," she replied in a thin voice.

I took her hand and we walked slowly out the pub. All eyes seemed to be on us.

When we got home I didn't even wait to get Vicky into bed. I just bent her over the kitchen table, ripped her panties down her thighs and took her from behind. And she just let me. She was so wet I felt no resistance as I rammed my cock straight in up to my balls. There wasn't one element of love making in our coupling, just hard forceful sex.

Judging by her screams and multiple orgasms, she loved it.

As did I.

But I never told her what I had witnessed. I fully expected that she would eventually come clean about it, so decided I would wait for as long as it took.

VICKY'S STORY

I really wanted to confess to Terry what had happened in the bar that night but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I felt he would hate me for it, or just think I was a slut. And I wouldn't be able to bear that if that was the case. I loved him so much, but if I didn't know what had come over me, then how the hell was I going to explain it to Terry?

A few more weeks went by and whilst things between us seemed to be okay, I became increasingly moody and preoccupied. Terry thought it was my time of the month but unfortunately it was a lot more than that.

It was a Friday night when I finally sat down with him and confessed all. I told him that I hadn't been fair to him because everything he'd said to me before, I did think might possibly be true.

"I know I've been a bit moody recently but it's because I haven't been entirely honest with you. You remember when we watched the porn films and my reaction, and then what I said to you?"

"Yes, as I recall you were most explicit about your feelings," Terry replied.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that. I suppose I did overreact a bit, but I guess it was just a defence mechanism that kicked in."

"You can say that again," Terry snorted in reply.

"It was just that you took me by surprise when you went on about that film we watched. I guess the problem is me. I have a guilty secret that I thought I'd managed to scrub from my memory forever. But obviously you can't ever erase memories. All you can do is hide them, bury them deep inside, hoping they never resurface. But that film we watched seemed to release them, and at the time it worried me."

I paused as I looked to see what Terry's reaction was. He just looked relieved... and interested... so I took a deep breath and continued.