Playing with Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

VICKY'S STORY

I pulled myself away from Terry and saw what he saw. The man was staring into my eyes. I could see the lust. My glance dropped lower and I gasped out loud. The man was rubbing his crotch. And judging by the size of the bulge, he was packing some serious meat.

Terry withdrew his hand from my leg and pulled out his mobile phone to check the time. "Shit, drink up Vicky, we're going to miss the start of the film if we don't get a sprint on." He stood up, draining his pint glass quickly.

I came down back to earth with a bang. All I wanted to do now was

go home and have Terry fuck me. But I struggled to my feet and knocked back my drink.

"What about the other one?" Terry said, nodding at the second double that was still on the table. I grimaced but picked it up and knocked it straight back in one go.

"God, you're such a lush," Terry chuckled as I put the empty glass down on the table.

"Can't let them go to waste," I replied, "if you buy them, I'll drink them."

Now that we were leaving I felt a bit brighter. I turned to pick up my bag and immediately felt the room spin for a brief moment. I breathed out as I tried to refocus my eyes. No food and too much alcohol was not a good combination I thought, as I followed Terry out of the bar.

We barely made the cinema in time, the lights were dimmed and the pre-film trailers already running. We struggled to find our seats at first but eventually settled down to watch the film.

Terry was soon deeply engrossed in the movie. For me it was boring. There was too much noise, which made the dialogue almost impossible to hear or to understand. A fact I made clear to Terry on more than one occasion. He just told me to shush!

I soon found myself struggling to keep my eyes open as the booze finally began to take hold. But just as I began to drift off I was suddenly aware that someone had taken the seat next to me.

I hate people sitting next to me, especially when the theatre isn't that busy, so slightly annoyed at being disturbed, I shifted away from my new neighbour and settled back into my seat. My eyes were suddenly so heavy and had just begun to flicker and close when I felt it. The man next to me had touched my leg.

Or had he? I wasn't so sure a few seconds later. Maybe I had imagined the contact. Maybe it was the disturbance in the air he made as he shifted in his seat.

And then I felt it again. There was no mistake this time. The man had definitely touched me. I took a deep breath as my stomach contracted. And then the hand was on my leg once more but this time it stayed as it closed around my knee.

I was completely awake now, my senses heightened as I tried to figure out what to do. Of course what I should do is turn and slap the man and scream at him, but for some reason, which I can't explain, I didn't want to draw attention to myself or my predicament. No doubt the uproar I would cause by disrupting the movie would be really embarrassing for both me and Terry. We could both get thrown out, or even worse, banned. I swallowed hard. No, I couldn't do that. Terry really wanted to watch this movie.

Maybe I should tell Terry what was going on but he was so obviously engrossed in the film I didn't have the heart to ruin it and get him involved. No doubt he'd get angry and blame me.

I then thought that maybe I could get the man to stop by speaking to him. I mulled it over for a few seconds. Yes, that seemed the logical solution to my problem.

I leaned over towards him just as the cinema momentarily lit up due to an explosion on the screen. It was light just long enough for me to clearly see the man sitting next to me. I let out a gasp of horror. It was the man from The Grape Escape. I caught him grinning at me just as the movie theatre plunged back into darkness once more. And then his hand began to move up my thigh.

I shuddered with disgust, fighting back the urge to scream out loud. But then a warm fuzzy feeling descended. The contact was actually pleasantly soft. His fingertips were just lightly grazing my smooth bare skin, setting off little tingly goosebumps all over my body as he drew lazy circles with his hand across my thigh.

I took a deep breath as I felt my pussy begin to tingle. I shouldn't feel this way. This old man was groping me and I was doing nothing to stop him. And why was that?

I shot Terry a sideways glance. He was still engrossed in the film, oblivious to my predicament. So it was entirely up to me to sort it out. It was all on me.

The hand moved back to my knee and began to tug at it. Yes, I had my leg crossed. And yes, I uncrossed them for him. Don't ask me why because I don't know! His hand slid onto my inner thigh and was now at the hem of my dress. That meant he was very close to my panties as the dress had ridden high up my thighs when I took my seat.

My eyes flickered and closed as I let myself relax. His fingers were just lightly stroking my thighs, almost massaging my legs, making no attempt to go further. And if truth be told it was very satisfying. And then he DID go further. My legs parted and as his hand touched my mound my body stiffened and I arched my back. I could scarcely breathe as I felt his fingers slip under my panties and worm their way inside my pussy. And as he began to penetrate deeper I could keep silent no longer. I moaned, maybe a little bit too loudly.

TERRY'S STORY

Even above the noise from the film I clearly heard Vicky moan. I tore my eyes away from the screen to look at her face and saw her eyes were shut tight. Her back was arched and her body stiff. And then I looked lower and saw the reason why.

She had someone's hand up her dress. And her dress was so short there wasn't a lot of distance between the hem and her panties. I looked closer and could see the fabric of her dress was moving. His hand had to be on her mound. And his fingers could already be in her pussy.

My god, she was being felt up! And what's more, not only was she allowing it, she seemed to be enjoying it!

I felt my stomach lurch as a strange feeling coursed through my body. It was a mix of fear, disgust and instant arousal. And then the anger surged.

"What the fuck!" I snapped, as I elbowed Vicky in the side.

VICKY'S STORY

Terry's sharp elbow in my side instantly snapped me out of my daze. I felt the man next to me quickly withdraw his hand before I heard the bang of his seat as he stood up and scurried off, showing amazing agility for his age.

"What the fuck are you doing!" Terry hissed again as he grabbed hold of my arm.

"Nothing," I said, feeling dirty now as well as disgusted with myself, "it was nothing."

"Nothing!" Terry snapped. He stood up, pulling me up with him. "Come on, get up. Let's go!" he said angrily.

He dragged me outside and taking a firm grip of my arm hurried me along. He was walking so fast I could barely keep pace with him until suddenly he slowed and turned into an alleyway. He dragged me into the darkness before he turned and took me into his arms. His urgent lips found mine as he kissed me hard, his hands closing around my bum cheeks as he pulled me roughly into his throbbing bulge.

I responded by kissing him back with equal fervour. I knew my pussy was soaked. I ground my hips into him, wantonly pushing my mound against his crotch. God I was so turned on. He lowered his zip and pulled his cock free and taking my hand he closed it around his throbbing shaft. I began to tug at it, feeling it's hardness immediately.

And then Terry pushed me back against the wall, pinning me there as he tore at my panties, pulling them to one side, almost ripping them off in his eagerness. And then he was in me, roughly pushing his cock inside my pussy, grunting as he took what he wanted. My arms coiled around his neck as I responded to his urgency.

"Ohhhh fuuucckkk," I groaned long and hard. He'd never felt so big and I'd never been so wet and welcoming.

My eyes closed and then reopened as I responded to Terry's deep thrusts. My head went back but as it came down I saw movement. My heart leapt into my mouth. We had another voyeur but unlike the first, this one was making no effort to hide. It was the man from the cinema. I watched in horror as he came to stand in clear view at the entrance of the alleyway. So clear in fact that I could see he had his cock in his hand and was slowly stroking it up and down.

"Ohhhhhh fuck... fuck... fuck... fuuucckk..." I moaned as Terry began to thrust hard and deep, repeatedly hammering his cock into me as he took me forcibly, giving me everything he had.

"Do you like that slut? Do you like having my big old cock inside your pussy? Do you like how it feels?" Terry hissed. He grabbed hold of a leg, cradling it in his arm as he thrust his cock in and out of my pulsating pussy.

"Oooohhhh god... yesssss, I love how your big old cock makes me feel so horneeeee..." I screamed in response.

He responded by grunting loudly and began to thrust even harder. All I could hear was the sound of our flesh slapping loudly together as he pummeled me into a quivering mess.

"Ohhh goddd... ohhhh Terry... oohhhh baby... I'm cumminnnnng... I'm CUUMMMIIINNNG," I screamed as my orgasm swelled and then exploded through my body. And then I heard Terry grunting loudly before he tensed. And then I felt it. A torrent of cum flooded from the end of his cock to seed my womb.

He collapsed onto me, breathing hard, pressing me back against the wall. I too was completely spent, the emotional high of the sex gone to be replaced with a feeling of mild disgust. This was so tawdry, so dirty, so... what?

I looked to the end of the alleyway to see the old man had gone but I could see the great big puddle of spunk he'd left on the floor.

Terry stood up and tucked his now flaccid cock back inside his trousers as I pulled up my panties and pulled my dress back down. We looked at each other, neither of us knowing what to say.

"I'm sorry," we both said simultaneously.

"No I'm sorry," we both added at the same time. I started to giggle at the absurdity of it all and Terry smiled. He held out his hand.

"Come on, lets go home. We can talk about this when we're both sober."

I came into his arms and we kissed before we began our long walk home.

Five minutes later and I'd had enough. "Can we get a taxi?" I said, "I don't think my legs can support me much longer. You've fucked the life out of me!"

Terry laughed as he pulled out his mobile phone to call for an Uber.

TERRY'S STORY

The next morning we sat down to have a full and frank discussion about the events of that night. Vicky got very emotional and was constantly dabbing away her tears with a tissue.

"I'm so sorry," she said, "I know I shouldn't have done what I did but I just found that I couldn't stop. I told you before that I must be a weirdo for even thinking about things like this, and now I've proved it to you. I'm so sorry Terry, I'm obviously a slut!"

"No, you're not a slut Vicky. A pervert maybe, but not a slut!" I added with a smile.

Vicky shot me a look that I couldn't decipher. "But no more than me," I added hastily. "Look, you explained to me about your incident and maybe I've allowed thoughts of this to influence me by making assumptions of what you want or desire from our sex life."

Vicky looked at me quizzically.

"What I'm trying to say is that some men get a kick out of imagining their wives or girlfriends with other men - or women - in different types of sexual encounters."

"Are you saying that you are one of those men?" Vicky asked quietly.

"Honestly - I'm not sure. I guess I could be, because it was me that decided to keep taking you to the Grape Escape."

"And why was that Terry?" Vicky said, interrupting me.

"Well... you know... it was the place you mentioned when you told me about the incident with Bert, but don't forget it was pure chance we went there that first time. But since then, things have happened and it's just made me more curious."

"Curious for what Terry?" Vicky said.

I felt my stomach muscles tighten. "The truth?"

"Yes, the truth. I want to know what you expect from all of this Terry."

I took a deep breath and exhaled softly. "First let me say that my thoughts on this are terribly muddled so it may not come out in any comprehensible order. I guess I'll start by saying that I have this sick desire, if that's what you can call it, to see you being groped... molested... call it what you will... by an older man. I want to be the voyeur watching from the sidelines seeing you and your body being ravaged by someone else. It would be like my very own porn film with you as the actress playing the victim and me, the gullible boyfriend watching his girl being taken by others."

"WOW!" Vicky exclaimed. "I was beginning to think I was the perverted one. God, how wrong can one be!"

"Yes, I know. But you have to admit that what happened last night was mind-blowing."

"But aren't you angry about what I let that man do in the cinema?"

"Yes of course I am Vicky. I'm really angry. With you and also with myself. And that's what's so conflicting. The very thought of it is extremely titillating and it arouses something inside of me that makes me lose all reason and makes me really want it to happen. But then, to actually see it take place, well I guess it scares me and I don't actually want it to occur. But then I think I do."

"That doesn't make any sense," Vicky said.

"Duh... I know," I replied sarcastically.

"Okay, so let me see if I've got this right. What you're saying is that you would be quite alright with men groping my bum, fondling my tits, rubbing their hands up my thighs, as long as they don't go any further?"

"YES... NO... oh god... I don't know. Maybe... I think so."

"So no touching my pussy, no insertion of fingers, nothing like that," Vicky said.

My heart for some reason was now hammering away. "Well..."

"What you trying to say Terry? Make your mind up."

"I don't know. Maybe you could...perhaps... let them get a taste... but no fucking. Definitely no fucking!"

"WOW! You really are a pervert Terry," Vicky said with a faint smile. "But what about me? What if I don't want to play your sick game of Russian roulette? What then?"

"Going by what you did last night I would say you already know the answer to that," I replied smugly.

"So... do you want to play tonight or shall we leave it until next Saturday night?"

I looked at my fiancée to see a smug expression all over her face. She'd called my bluff and this was now all on me. "Next Saturday will be fine," I replied, my heart beginning to pound wildly as a hot flush coursed through my body. Just what the fuck HAD I agreed to!

* * * * *

It had been a long week. The days had dragged by but here we were. It was Saturday night. Vicky went and got ready as if tonight was just a normal night out. Me? I was a quivering mess. I felt light-headed, my heart was pounding relentlessly, I felt sick and my stomach was queasy.

When Vicky finally came back downstairs I gasped. She looked sensational. Her long brown hair was styled in such a way that a loose ponytail flowed over one shoulder. Her make-up was stunning and her eyes sparkled.

And her dress! It was some shade of pink. Coral I think she said it was when I asked her. It was obviously new and was moulded to her curves like a second skin. It had a mesh panel on the front so her boobs and cleavage were on full display. She turned and I was stunned. Her arse looked divine. It hugged her bum cheeks so tightly and it was so short it barely covered them. Her thighs looked magnificent as did the rest of her legs especially with the 4" heels she was wearing.

"You like?" she said coquettishly as she did a little pirouette for me.

"Yeahhh," I drooled in reply.

"Okay, let's go."

I followed weakly behind, part of me dreading what might happen tonight but yet another part of me perversely excited. I didn't know how she could be so cool about this.

VICKY'S STORY

As we got to the pub I was in pieces. I didn't know how Terry could appear so cool about this because my heart was pounding heavily in my chest and my breathing was already laboured. I thought about calling his bluff and suggesting we went back home but he seemed so eager that I didn't want to disappoint him.

When we got inside the pub it didn't appear to be that busy but all eyes swivelled my way as soon as we got to the bar. The buzz of conversation also seemed to die away quite quickly. Unfazed Terry bought us both a drink but then suggested we stand at the bar for a while.

Of course I realised that this was to give everyone in the bar a good look at my body and so I raised a quizzical eyebrow in his direction. He grinned back at me and winked.

We'd been at the bar chatting for about five minutes when I felt someone come up behind me. He ordered his drinks but as he leaned over to pay he managed to cop a feel of my arse. I jolted forward.

Even though I'd been half expecting it, it still sent a ripple of disgust and worryingly, a buzz of excitement through my body when I felt his hand cup my bum cheek. I'm not sure if I shuddered or not. Terry was staring into my eyes, which was not at all comforting.

As the bartender counted out his change; which in itself was strange; the man behind me took his time to explore and squeeze my bum a few times before eventually he took his drink and returned to his seat.

Terry leaned forward. "Did... did he do what I think he did?" he whispered to me.

I could feel the nervous tension in his body language. He was finding it hard to speak, his tone ragged and forced.

"Huh hmm," I replied. I didn't trust myself to speak at all. I could still feel his hand on my arse even though he'd left minutes ago. I adjusted my stance, instantly feeling the wetness between my thighs. Oh my god! He'd got me wet just by touching me. What the fuck was wrong with me!

"Are we going to sit down then?" I asked, not really knowing if I wanted to but feeling that maybe I should for proprieties sake, to prove I was not happy to being perceived as a slut.

"No, we'll stay here a bit longer," Terry replied. "Besides, I need another pint. You ready for another drink?"

Our drinks delivered and paid for it wasn't much longer before I sensed someone behind me again. He ordered his beer and as he leaned in to pay, he too coped a feel of my arse. He gave it a quick squeeze and a gentle tap before leaving.

Fifteen minutes had gone by and Terry and I were in a deep discussion. Nothing further had happened and my feet were beginning to hurt so I asked if we could sit down.

"In a minute or two," he replied with a smirk.

"Whaaat...?" I asked, knowing that he was smirking for a reason.

He grinned. "Your boyfriend is coming to the bar," he replied.

"Who?"

His grin became even bigger as I felt the presence behind me. The smell of stale cigar tobacco was unmistakable. It was the guy from the cinema.

As the man gave his order I felt the hand on my bum. He took his time exploring one arse cheek before gliding over onto the other one. He was so much more circumspect in his actions than the others, obviously knowing that I wasn't going to object to his hands being on my arse. After all I hadn't put up any resistance when he'd fingered my pussy in the cinema.

I could feel the heat rise from my toes to explode out from my face as my body responded to his touch. My heart was beating so rapidly that I thought I would most certainly have a heart attack soon. I was also struggling to breathe.

As he waited for his drink his hand finally slipped under my dress. I shifted my stance as a way of combating the overwhelming desire to run out of the bar screaming but this just gave his fingers more room in which to manoeuvre. Soon I felt one of his digits rubbing along the gusset of my panties, edging it's way nearer to my pussy.

1...34567...13