Playing with Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I asked you what your name was," the old man replied.

"Oh sorry. It's Vicky," she said nervously. I sensed she was going to look over to me at the bar so I turned sideways just enough that she couldn't attract my attention, whilst still being able to see her out of the corner of my eye.

"That's a pretty name for a pretty young girl," he replied. He shuffled in his seat, bending forward. He was so close now he was almost touching her.

"So have you come in again to show me a bit more. You left so suddenly last time. Just when things were getting interesting. That was a shame. I'd like to see more of you."

I could see Vicky was worried because she then did what most women seem to do when they're nervous. She recrossed her legs. Unfortunately all this did was to remove all her hard work from when she first took her seat and pulled her skirt lower. Now that she'd adjusted her position the hem was so high up her thighs she was in danger of revealing her panties.

This proved too much for the old man. He shuffled forward in his seat and cocked his head to one side and tried to peer up her skirt.

"What are you doing?" I heard Vicky say. She sounded quite nervous.

"Trying to see what colour your panties are my pretty. But I can't. Would you mind spreading your legs for me pet so I can see a bit better? My eyesight's not what it used to be."

"I most certainly will not," Vicky retorted. Despite everything she didn't seem angry for some reason. Slightly miffed maybe, but definitely not angry.

He then put his hand on her knee and started to pull at it gently. She looked like she was about to object - but then she didn't. I was confused but clearly the old man wasn't as he pulled at her knee a little bit more before she ever so slowly uncrossed her legs for him.

The blood roared into my head and out again leaving me momentarily light-headed as my heart began to pound. I swallowed hard, watching, as my fiancée not only uncrossed her legs, but parted them slightly. I swallowed hard. Fuck!

"Yeah, you will," the old man said with authority. He moved nearer, and placing both hands on her knees gently pushed them further apart. And Vicky just let him. He peered under her skirt and then looked up in triumph. "Red, I just knew they'd be red. I bet your bra's red as well isn't it?"

Vicky just nodded her head. He started to run his hands up along her thighs before she came to her senses and stopped him. The barman distracted me for a moment when he returned from the cellar and began to pull off the beer. When he was satisfied with the clarity he pulled my pint. I turned around to pay him and when I turned back Vicky was sat alone. Her legs were now crossed again. And the old man had gone.

It all happened so quickly I was left wondering if it was all in my mind. I scanned the room and finally spotted the old man just taking his seat next to another old bloke who was handing him what appeared to be a five pound note. They both laughed and looked over towards Vicky. So I hadn't imagined it.

I rejoined Vicky and waited for her to say something. But she didn't. I sipped at my pint for a few moments whilst carefully watching her body language. She looked incredibly nervous, upset almost.

I knocked back my pint and asked if she was ready to leave. She mumbled yes and quickly drained her glass. As we left the pub I could see her shoot the old man a quick glance.

Once outside I took hold of her hand, spun her around to face me and leaned in to give her a quick peck on the lips. "I saw what you did," I whispered to her.

She gasped. "Oh Terry, I..."

She looked startled and then scared as I dragged her across the street, my sudden action cutting her off in mid flow. My heart was pounding heavily inside my chest. I couldn't catch my breath and it was all because my cock was rock hard and erect. I could feel it straining for it's release inside my trousers.

"Where are we going?" Vicky said, as I pulled her past our car.

"Terry..."

I had to fuck her. I couldn't wait to get home. It had to be now. I saw an alleyway up ahead and guided her down it. I think Vicky already knew where we were heading as she didn't resist at all.

I spun her around to face me and stared briefly into her eyes. I could see the lust burning brightly. Pushing her back against a low brick wall I stepped in, and taking her in my arms pulled her close and kissed her hard. She responded immediately, pressing her body tightly against mine as she kissed me back with equal vigour.

My hands were everywhere as I clawed at her clothing, groping her tits, massaging her arse cheeks before I forced her legs apart and plunged my fingers straight up into her pussy, panties and all. She was drenched.

She groaned loudly, her head going back as her body arched in ecstasy. Her arms coiled around my neck as she began to grind herself down against my hand.

I lifted her up onto the brick wall and as she spread her legs for me I manged to release my cock from my trousers. It was so hard it hurt and I was sure that if I didn't relieve the pressure soon I would be in serious trouble.

I ripped her thong down her legs and lining up my cock with her gash, plunged straight in all the way up to my balls.

Vicky gasped at my initial penetration and then began to groan loudly, almost sucking my cock in deeper as she began to rotate her hips. She wrapped her legs around me, drawing me in closer, thrusting back to meet me, clearly now very aroused.

VICKY'S STORY

I have no idea what happened to me in the bar. One minute I was okay but in the next, the old man who'd only come to sit near me a few seconds ago, was molesting me. And I was letting him! What the hell was I thinking?

I couldn't believe how easy it had been for him to get me to uncross my legs and then spread them for him. I was just glad Terry hadn't seen it. Luckily the old man just upped and left before Terry came back from the bar with our drinks.

I decided not to tell him what had happened, hoping that I could blot it from my memory as soon as possible. If I told Terry, no doubt he would go on and on about it for ages. And I didn't want that.

Terry seemed quite distracted when he came back from the bar and quickly drank his pint. Then he said we should leave. When we got outside he told me he had seen everything, I almost died.

I thought we were heading for a massive argument but instead we ended up with Terry dragging me down an alley. I knew we were going to do it even though we have a perfectly good bed at home to have sex in, so why here? It was disgusting and degrading. But then I realised I didn't care. I wanted it to be disgusting and degrading.

He'd lifted me up onto a low wall and I had my legs around his waist, grinding myself against him as he fucked me hard. I can't ever recall being so turned on in my entire life. I wanted fucking so badly and that feeling disturbed me somewhat. Surely that wasn't how a young prim and proper woman should behave. This was almost depraved but I confess I was loving it, so did that make me a slut? Or a pervert? Or both?

As Terry continued to fuck me I had my eyes closed for most of the time, savouring the feelings that were flooding through my body but in a brief moment when I opened them, I saw a flash of movement in my peripheral vision.

I shuddered as Terry shifted his position, lifting both my legs up to cradle them in his arms, almost lifting me off the wall. I coiled my arms around his neck and rested my head over his shoulder. My eyes closed momentarily, savouring the debauched moment before I opened them again. And then I saw it. Or should I say, I saw him.

We were being watched. There was someone else there, peering around the corner at the end of the alleyway. It was too dark to see him clearly, but judging by his body movements he was jerking himself off.

Oh fuck, that was so dirty. I don't know why but I made a split second decision not to tell Terry we were being watched. And knowing this person was jerking off whilst watching us only served to heighten my arousal. My grunts and low pitched moans became loud cries of passion as I urged Terry to fuck me harder, feeling the illicit thrill that I was also calling out for our voyeur to masturbate faster and harder too.

"Cum for me baby," I shouted as I climaxed explosively. I shuddered as Terry complied to my request, feeling him tense for a second before he released his spunk deep inside my pussy. As his cock pulsed and my orgasm continued I kept an eye on our voyeur and was delighted to see him also respond to my request, as I witnessed a great jet of semen arc out from the end of his cock to splatter onto the ground in front of him.

My eyes closed briefly as the last aftershocks of my orgasm rolled through my body and when I reopened them, I saw our voyeur was gone.

I was panting both from the aftermath of our coupling but also from the thrill of knowing that I had made another man cum as he watched us. What a rush!

When we got home we had sex again. I knew Terry was excited by what had happened and I guess I was too.

We didn't talk about what had happened afterwards though. Maybe we should have, but Terry didn't seem too bothered, so I made the decision not to tell him that we'd been watched.

TERRY'S STORY

I was waiting for Vicky to talk about what happened in the bar and what we did in the alleyway afterwards but she never brought it up. Not that I bothered to try and instigate it myself either. I figured if she had a problem with it then she would mention it.

It was a month later when I suggested a Saturday night at the movies. We hadn't been to the cinema for ages but there was a new film out that I just had to see. When I told Vicky the title she was less than thrilled. It was definitely one for the boys.

"Do we have to go Terry?" she whined in a little girly voice. It was a voice that she would use when she didn't want to do something. Early in our relationship it had worked, but I had now become accustomed and subsequently immune to it. "You know I how I feel about car chase films," she added.

I grimaced. Of course I knew that... but still... had she forgotten how I'd had to suffer through the last film SHE'D wanted to see! I mean - god all mighty - 'Pitch Perfect 3' for fucks sake!

If any of you out there thought 'Pitch Perfect 2' was bad - and yes, I'd suffered through that too - just wait until you see this stinker! Even though I have the hots for Anna Camp, even she couldn't save this pile of garbage.

"Yeah I know but how about I treat you to a nice meal before the movie and a drink or two after," I said, with a hopeful smile.

Vicky let out a deep sigh. "Okay... I suppose so," she said begrudgingly, "a meal would be nice even if I do have to suffer through yet another stupid 'Fast and Furious' film!"

I beamed broadly as I mentally punched the air with my fist. Yes - get in!

"But it better be a good restaurant," she added.

"Okay, I'll get on it," I said, jubilant now that I would get to see my film.

Saturday evening soon came around and with it the usual 'I've got nothing to wear' game that women love to play. Vicky couldn't decide on an outfit that would look good in the posh restaurant I'd told her we were going to, but was not too flashy when we went onto the cinema.

She made threatening noises about not being rushed when I told her we were running out of time and she should just select anything because 'god knows she had enough to choose from'. All of a sudden I was 'insensitive to her needs' and then she accused me of stopping her from buying anything new for ages. All of which was complete and utter bollocks of course.

It took her a while but she eventually found what I suppose she considered the ultimate compromise. It was a white dress with a black floral pattern. She hadn't worn it for ages but thought it might be perfect. She slipped it on and smiled with relief, obviously happy that it still fit. She looked at herself in the mirror and turned to the side.

Lengthwise it came halfway down her thigh. It had a fairy high neck so there was no cleavage on display although it did cling nicely to her breasts, so highlighting their size and shape. At the back, the dress rode up high due to the curvature and size of her arse. She tutted to herself. You know the one, the tut that means it would have to do. I didn't know what her problem was. It looked good to me.

"Is it okay?" she finally asked, twizzling from side to side in front of the mirror for the umpteenth time, "or does it make my bum look big?"

I grinned. "Your bum looks great. I love your bum," I said as I closed the gap and took her into my arms. Our lips met and I kissed her hard, my hands dropping down onto her bum cheeks, which I fondled as I pulled her against my groin. God but her arse was great!

We broke the kiss. "Men, you're all the same, one track minds!" Vicky said with faux disgust. "But seriously Terry, my dress, is it classy enough for the restaurant because I didn't want to get too dressed up for the cinema?"

"Oh... yeah... about that," I said reluctantly, "I erm... couldn't get a table at THAT restaurant at such short notice. But a friend has recommended another place," I added quickly when I saw the disappointed look that crossed her face.

"He says he had a good meal there. When I rang to reserve a table they said that we didn't need to reserve, we would have no problem getting in."

"Oh... okay," Vicky sighed, obviously disappointed at the news. "Let's go then... and it better be good."

An hour later and I paid the bill and we left. Most of Vicky's food was still on her plate.

"Well so much for your friend and his recommendation," she snapped irritably as we walked out onto the street. "No wonder you didn't have to reserve a table. It was empty for a reason."

"It wasn't that bad," I said defensively, "I ate all mine, it was okay. I've had worse."

"The fact that you're a human dustbin and will eat anything Terry, doesn't alter the fact that the meal was disgusting. Really, you should've refused to pay for mine. It truly was horrible. The only good thing was the drink but how they have the nerve to charge what they did... WELL..." Vicky looked at her watch. "And now what are we going to do? It's ages until the film starts."

"I'll take you for a drink," I said quickly, "I think there's a bar or a pub nearby."

"Okay then, but I'm warning you now Terry, we'll have to go to the chippy on the way home."

"Deal. Anything for my princess," I chortled as Vicky slipped her arm through mine and we set off.

It was ten minutes later and I could tell Vicky was starting to regret putting on 4" stiletto heels as she started complaining that her feet had begun to throb.

"I thought you said there was a bar nearby," she whined, "my feet are killing me and you've already gone past two pubs."

"Yeah well I didn't fancy either of those," I said, "don't like their beer, but it doesn't matter now because we're here," I proudly announced as we turned the corner.

Vicky looked across the street and groaned. "You've got to be kidding me Terry. The Grape Escape... again!"

"It's good beer... and it's sort of on our way to the cinema," I replied.

Vicky let out a petulant sigh to indicate her displeasure but still took my hand as I led her across the road and through the entrance and inside.

As we walked into what was laughingly called the Lounge Bar I noticed it was quite busy. Certainly busier than the previous times we'd been there. Again, all eyes seemed to swivel in our direction as I pushed my way determinedly to the bar with Vicky trailing in my wake but clinging to my arm.

Drinks bought, we took one of the bench seats against the wall. I could see Vicky looking around the room. With a quick cursory glance of my own all the clientèle in the bar again were male. And they were still all of that certain age and appearance. Most were paying us no attention but the man nearest us had his eyes glued to Vicky's legs. And no, it wasn't the man from before. This guy was much bigger.

Her dress, already mid thigh in length had ridden up much higher as soon as she'd taken a seat and crossed her legs. As usual, she instinctively tried to pull the hem lower. I saw her look up and glance across at the man. He smiled and winked at her before nodding at her legs. 'Nice' he mouthed silently to her.

She scowled at him and looked away, although I saw her body tremble. Her hand was also shaking slightly as she took a deep drink from her glass, almost emptying it in one go.

"I'll get you another," I said with a smile. I went back to the bar and returned holding two glasses for her.

"Two?" she asked enquiringly.

"I don't want to keep getting up to go to the bar for you, it's too busy," I replied with a grin. "Especially if you're going to knock them back as quickly as you did the first." I took a sip from my pint. "And take it easy - they're doubles," I added with a smirk.

"So why have we come here again?" Vicky said, "You know I don't feel particularly comfortable in this place."

"They serve a really good beer, that's why. Anyway, what's wrong with it? You didn't seem to mind the last time we were here. In fact I thought you'd enjoyed yourself."

"Well you thought wrong," she snapped in reply. I chuckled grimly to myself. I think the lady does protest too much I mused.

"We can go if you want," I finally said after a couple of minutes of uncomfortable silence.

"Doesn't matter, we're here now," she replied huffily.

We sat there for about twenty minutes, at first still in silence but then chatting idly abut nothing in particular before I noticed the man sat nearby was busy ogling my fiancée's thighs. I nudged Vicky.

"I see you've got another admirer," I whispered to her with a grin.

"Tell me about it," replied Vicky scornfully, "he's been looking at me like that since we came in."

I turned sideways to her and dropped my hand onto her knee.

"What are you doing?" she asked quietly.

"Nothing," I replied as I began to move my index finger along her thigh making circular patterns as he went higher.

"Stop it," Vicky said, but making no effort to remove my hand.

I moved closer and nuzzled into her neck. She didn't object. My hand was at the hem of her dress. "Just think if this was his hand Vicky," I whispered as I slid it along her thigh and back again. I pulled at her knee trying to get her to uncross her legs. I only had to pull at it gently before she readily complied.

I nuzzled into her again. She tilted her head to one side and then gasped when I kissed her neck. She shifted uncomfortably in her seat, her legs parting slightly as she did so. "Terry stop it, he'll see us," she said softly.

"I know. I want him to. And I know you do too." I slid my hand along her thigh and stopped when I reached the hem of her dress.

"Nooo... I don't," she sighed as her breathing slowed. She swallowed hard. I sensed a reaction. Something strange was happening to her. She tried to take a deep breath but I felt her body tremble as she did so.

"Just think Vicky, if it was him sat next to you, and just like last time he had his hands on your legs. How would you feel about it? How would you react? Would you let him go under your dress like this again?"

She gasped as my hand disappeared under her dress and slid down onto her inner thigh. This was crazy. Why was I doing this to her? I knew she was already turned on.

"Terry... no... I'm begging you... please stop... pleeaassee..." she whispered. She slumped against me as her body shook.

I looked across at the man. His eyes were glued onto us, well Vicky mainly, lust blazing from his eyes. "Vicky... look... see what you're doing to him," I murmured back to her.