Playing with Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally managed to gasp in some air as my body stiffened. My whole body was on fire. This was so stupid, but so hot. God, I wasn't just a pervert, I was a depraved slut.

"You okay there Vicky? Terry said quietly, as he suddenly leaned forward. I realised my eyes had flickered closed for a second or two.

I managed to move towards him, thus disengaging the old man's hand from my panties.

"Yes, but can we please sit down before I fall down."

"Okay," he replied as he turned and looked around the room. "Come on, there's a table free over there," he added as he took my hand and guided me away from the bar.

When we reached the table I sank gratefully down onto the nearest seat. I crossed my legs, instantly feeling the sticky wet feeling between my thighs. My heart was pounding twenty to the dozen inside my chest and my breathing was laboured. But worryingly, I was also excited.

I waited for Terry to say something, anything, but he didn't. I wondered if I should suggest we leave because this was a game that was potentially becoming really dangerous.

I sipped on my drink, quickly draining the glass. Terry gulped down his pint before placing the empty glass down on the table. He sat there for what seemed an age before he suddenly jumped up, grabbed our glasses and without a word strode back to the bar.

I looked around to see - well nothing much actually. We were screened from the rest of the bar by part of a wall that jutted out into the room for no apparent reason. Why it hadn't been removed was baffling. But it made a small snug oasis away from prying eyes.

"Alright there love."

The sudden words shook me out of my reverie.

My mouth gaped open. "I... I..."

"I must say you look lovely tonight," he said as he dropped into the seat next to me. "Did you wear this dress just for me?" he added with a leer.

"I... I..."

"Well, I'm glad you did," he said cutting my reply off even though I didn't know what to say anyway.

"Now, where were we?" He leaned across and put his hand on my knee. "Ah yes, I remember."

He pulled at my knee and I uncrossed my legs for him. I didn't resist. I was gasping for breath whilst my stomach tied itself up in knots as he gently prised my legs apart.

He moved closer, draping his right arm over my shoulders. His big meaty hand dropped perilously close to my right breast. He twisted his body so he could put his left hand on my thigh before realising that wasn't going to work.

Giving my breast a quick squeeze that made my nipple explode in size, he withdrew his arm from around my shoulders and moved his right hand down onto my left thigh.

"That's better," he muttered, as his hand quickly moved up my thigh before disappearing underneath the hem of my dress. His fingers were soon strumming across my pussy lips and to my undying shame I opened my legs wider for him.

I was so conflicted. I was so aroused yet so disgusted with myself. I looked up hoping that Terry would come and rescue me from my self imposed predicament.

"If you're looking for your boyfriend, he's going to be a little bit delayed," the old man said as if he had read my mind. He reached for my hand and I let him take it. I knew where he was going to place it and he didn't let me down. He rubbed my hand over the large bulge in his trousers, which seemed to grow and begin throbbing almost immediately.

"It likes you," he said, as he continued to play with my pussy before he leaned across and groped my breasts with his free hand. I tried to bat his hand away from my boobs although I was making no attempt to dislodge his hand from between my thighs. He slid a finger inside my pussy. I groaned as he pushed it deeper and then wiggled it about. Disturbingly I was still stroking his bulge, which now seemed substantially bigger.

"Oooooohhhhhh," I sighed loudly as he almost made me cum. My head went back and my eyes closed tightly. Goddammit Terry we shouldn't be doing this. It was so wrong.

TERRY'S STORY

I knew something was going on when I got to the bar. Suddenly I was surrounded by men all wanting to be served at once and even when I knew it was my turn the barman still served somebody else. He knew what I was thinking though when he said to me that his regulars would always have priority. I couldn't really argue with that. All I could do was wait my turn.

I'd spent my time trying to see what Vicky was up to but I couldn't see our table from my position at the bar. In the end I went to the toilet and managed to sneak a peek. I couldn't see a lot but what I did see made my stomach churn and my heart pound.

The old man was sat next to her and judging by the angle of his arm had a hand under her dress and probably his fingers in her pussy.

Despite our agreement I was enraged. Then I was aroused. Then angry again. I had to see for myself. I had to stop it. No, I had to watch it!

Oh god, I didn't know what I wanted. I was so confused. I went back to the bar and my drinks were waiting for me. I paid and reluctantly went back to our table dreading what I might find.

When I got there, Vicky was alone. She looked flushed but otherwise okay.

"You okay?" I asked. "Anything happen whilst I was away?"

"Nothing much," she said. The hesitation in her voice gave her away and she knew it. But why did she feel the need to lie to me?

"I'm sorry Terry. I feel so ashamed yet so turned on. I'm soaking wet down below. Maybe that's why I'm ashamed. God - what are we doing?"

"You want to go?"

"Yes please. But can we go now?"

"What about our drinks?"

"Leave them. I'll make it worth your while," she added with a smile. She knew I hated to waste money.

We left the bar. Conversations stopped as all eyes turned to watch us as we walked out. It was most disconcerting and I was glad to be out of there when the door clanged shut behind us. I hurried Vicky across the road and down the nearest alleyway.

VICKY'S STORY

I knew we were going to end up having sex so it was no surprise when Terry dragged me down the first alleyway we came to. As we hurried along into the darkness I heard the distant banging of a door, but thought little of it.

We were barely in the alley when Terry was on me in a flash. We shuffled a bit further along as we kissed and groped each other. Then we stopped and he turned me around and bent me over, lifting the hem of my dress over my arse and up to my hips. Pulling my panties to one side he slid his throbbing cock inside my pussy with ease. I was so wet.

I groaned loudly as he began to fuck me hard, gasping and groaning as he thrust forward repeatedly. I was holding onto the low wall in front of me, twisting and turning to look over my shoulder as Terry continued to plough my furrow when I suddenly saw a figure appear at the end of the alley.

Oh god, it was the old man. Norbert, he said his name was. Nobby for short. I watched in growing horror as he boldly continued walking towards us, his hand moving up and down in front of him in a regular motion. As he grew nearer I could soon see that it was his cock he was stroking and judging by the hand movement the shaft was quite substantial.

"Terry!" I gasped, trying to draw his attention to our voyeur.

"TERRY!" I gasped louder. "Look... to your side..."

I shuddered as he nearly made me cum. I was so close.

TERRY'S STORY

Vicky's shout made me look. I turned my head to see the old man from the bar. He was about ten feet away, quietly watching as I fucked my fiancée.

"GO AWAY," I yelled as I continued to fuck Vicky from behind. She hadn't cum yet and I was close to busting a nut.

He didn't move. He just kept on watching us and stroking his cock. And what made it worse was he was licking his lips.

Vicky's pussy was as tight as a vice as she worked her pussy muscles on my shaft. I was finding it hard not to cum. She was thrusting back hard against me but I noticed all her attention was on the old guy, watching him as he ran his hand up and down his cock.

He began to move towards us, quickly closing the gap until he was finally stood alongside me, watching my every thrust. And then he spoke.

"Go on lad, give it to her good. She likes that you know. She likes a hard cock. She's a slut for a good hard pounding. You can tell."

I wanted to tell him to fuck off but Vicky was getting close. I gritted my teeth and slammed into her even harder.

Vicky was moaning continually. Usually she would have cum by now so I had no idea why she hadn't.

I was suddenly aware that the old man had edged even nearer and was now standing right next to Vicky. He was still stroking his cock but then I saw his free hand disappear below her body.

She gasped loudly, so I looked down to see that he was groping her breasts and tugging at her extremely erect nipples, which were big and now extremely visible through her dress.

She began to moan louder as he groped and pulled crudely at her breasts, twisting her nipples until she screamed.

"Hey get off her, you're hurting her," I yelled.

He looked up at me and grinned. "Sonny, you've no idea just how much your girlfriend likes this now have you?"

"Fuck off!" I exclaimed loudly.

"I think you should let me show you how it's done."

"FUCK OFF," but as the words left my lips I felt my balls tighten and my cock stiffen.

Oh shit, NO! I was cumming and Vicky hadn't yet. I tried to stop but it was too late. I actually felt sick as my cock pulsed repeatedly until it didn't. I collapsed over Vicky's back as my cock quickly shrivelled away to nothing. Now that was unusual.

"Terry... Terry... noooo... I haven't cum... pleeease... not yet," Vicky sobbed as I pulled away. My head was swimming and my knees were weak. I was gasping for breath as my chest tightened.

I staggered, reeling away sideways, slamming back against the low brick wall, my eyes closing momentarily, all thoughts of Vicky forgotten in that instance as I gasped for breath.

VICKY'S STORY

I'd been so close but Terry had cum and left me hanging, which he'd never done before. Maybe it was because Norbert had become emboldened and come much closer than he was comfortable with. That and the fact our voyeur had been groping my breasts.

But I was still desperate to cum. My arse was still stuck right up high and I couldn't stop my hips from swaying or my legs from moving. I suppose it was some kind of deep rooted subliminal message that a female wanted impregnating and this was her way of signifying that to any deserving male.

Whatever it was, the bottom line was that I was still horny and unsatisfied. But just as my lust began to dissipate and I was about to open my eyes and push myself up off the wall I felt something pushing up against my pussy lips. Something very big and very hard.

TERRY'S STORY

I was spent, exhausted, done for, and also incredibly guilty. I'd left Vicky hanging, something that had never happened before and something that I was very proud of. I prided myself on being a considerate lover. As I finally got my breathing under control and the pounding in my chest began to ease I was startled to hear Vicky let out a loud gasp followed by a large groan.

Opening my eyes I turned my head.

Oh fuck no!

Vicky was still bent over the wall, her legs parted as wide as I left them, her bum still sticking out in a lewd and provocative way. The only difference was the old man was now stood between her legs and appeared to be pushing his cock inside my fiancée's pussy.

"OH GOD NO!" Vicky shouted, turning to see it was the old man behind her.

"OH GOD... SOOO BIG... TOO BIG!"

I could see the pain etched on her face. I couldn't really see his cock but judging by the faces she was pulling his cock must have been very large. That and the fact she kept screaming out how big it was.

"NOOO... GET OFF... OHMYGOD... TAKE IT OUT... YOU'RE TOO BIG!"

I knew I should be pulling him off her but I just stood there, my mouth hanging open as I watched this old guy begin to really fuck Vicky. I knew I should be stopping him but I was frozen, stuck between my anger but also feeling incredibly uncomfortable with myself and my lustful feelings.

I knew I wanted to watch him fuck her. To take her. To satisfy her deep rooted and repressed desire. And I also wanted him to carry on fucking her to satisfy my obvious perverted kink too.

But perversely I was sick to my stomach. I wanted them to stop. Right now. I wanted Vicky to make that decision though. It was hers to make, not mine. But she belonged to me, didn't she? She relied on me. I loved her. Wanted to marry her. Build a life together. Have a family. Grow old together. Yet here I was, standing feebly by, watching her getting fucked by a man old enough to be her grandfather.

Fuck!

What was I going to do?

VICKY'S STORY

I thought it was Terry. At least I hoped it was but I already knew that it wasn't. Even with my eyes closed I could sense he was still collapsed back against the wall almost gasping for air.

Nobby's cock felt huge as he pushed it slowly inside me. Of course I screamed. He was so much bigger than I was used to. Terry's a good size and I have never complained but Nobby's cock was something entirely different. For one thing he obviously had prominent veins. Terry's cock is smooth when he enters me but this ridged feeling from Nobby's cock gave an altogether different experience as he pushed deeper inside.

I cursed and I swore, telling him to get off me but I knew that I wanted this. I needed to fulfil my deep rooted and unwanted desire. Maybe that meant that I WAS a pervert. Or a slut!

As he settled into a rhythm, to my horror I began to thrust back to meet him. His hands were alternating between holding onto my hips or squeezing my bum cheeks, or groping my boobs.

"Yeah, I knew you'd be a good fuck sweetheart," Nobby suddenly said.

His words caught me by surprise. Until then the only sounds he'd made were his grunts as he buried his cock up to the hilt before withdrawing nearly all the way out. My initial screams when he did that had now been reduced to grunts of my own as his size no longer gave me pain. All I felt now was incredibly full.

"Your boyfriend doesn't seem to mind either," he added.

I glanced sideways. Terry was stood there, his eyes burning with lust and fear and sorrow. I knew he was conflicted. I was too, but it was too late to stop now even though I knew we really should. This was utter madness and no doubt we would have a hard time getting over this. Unless we really were perverts and this was to be our future.

I started to shake. I knew my orgasm was coming and it was going to be big. Nobby continued to thrust hard, his hand coming up my thigh and onto my clit at just the right time. As his big fat digit made contact, so I climaxed.

The feeling was so intense. Probably the most fulfilling orgasm I'd ever had. My whole body shook as wave after wave of pleasure flooded throughout my body. My legs nearly collapsed beneath me as I loudly vocalised my enjoyment.

That was it. I was done. I wanted to go home. But Nobby clearly had other ideas. Although he'd eased off to let me enjoy my climax now he began to thrust once more.

I came again. I'm not sure if it was an aftershock of the first or a brand new orgasm but again my whole body began to shake. An 'oh god' was the only thing I managed to say before I momentarily lost focus.

The steady slap of flesh on flesh was the only thing I heard as I came to my senses. Had I passed out? I wasn't sure but Norbert was still going strong.

"Nooo... please stop... I can't... ohhhh... please... not... again... ohhhh... ohhhhhh... ohhhhhhhhh," I began to moan as I once more felt that familiar feeling course through my body. I was cumming again!

TERRY'S STORY

I could scarcely breathe let alone move as I watched Vicky, the love of my life, being fucked relentlessly by this old man. He was like a machine. He never stopped, plunging his massive cock repeatedly in and out my fiancée's pussy.

I knew I should stop this but I couldn't. Looking at Vicky's face told me all I needed to know. She was loving every single second of her humiliation. Because that's what it was. She'd been right when she'd said that a young girl shouldn't feel this way about wanting to be fucked by an older man. Yet here she was, fulfilling her sick desire.

As she came to her third or fourth climax; I was no longer sure because it seemed to be one continuous orgasm now; I knew I had lost her.

Even though she was asking him to stop, I could see the lust on her face. She wanted this to continue, of that I was certain. Of course, she may think differently when it's all over and she takes the time to process what we'd done. But later when the disgust with herself subsides, I had the uncomfortable feeling that her desire would resurface and she'd want to do this again. And I also wondered if I would be able to stop her.

Her loud scream broke my reverie. I refocused just in time to see Norbert finally cum. He grunted and groaned as he deposited his load deep inside Vicky's pussy.

She milked him for a while and my heart broke a little bit as I saw the slight smile of satisfaction on her lips. Norbert's cock slithered out as he shuffled back to observe his handiwork. I could see his white seed oozing from her pussy lips to slowly drip onto the ground. He'd deposited a huge load by the looks of that.

Without a word he stuffed his flaccid but still sizeable member away in his trousers and pulled up his zipper. He turned to look at her.

"Thanks lass. I knew you'd be a good fuck. Come back and see me soon you hear."

He glanced across at me. "Thanks for sharing," he said gruffly. And with that he turned and off he went.

I watched him go and then turned to look at Vicky. She was trembling, nervously biting her bottom lip, fear evident in her eyes. The lust had long since gone.

"Terry... I..."

"Not a word Vicky... I can't speak about this now... let's go home."

We got back to the car and drove home in silence. Vicky put her hand on my knee but I removed it. I didn't feel very loving towards her at that moment in time. I couldn't bear to look at her even though she was trying to make me.

* * * * * *

Of course we talked. We talked a lot but I'm not sure we ever resolved anything. She was sorry. I was sorry. We were both sorry to have put our relationship at risk. Her, by trying to fulfil her once deeply hidden but now revived desire, and me, for having been the instrument to allow it to happen. I'd pushed her into it, of that there was no doubt. I was every bit as culpable as she was. I should have left well alone. If I had then maybe we wouldn't be in this place.

The weeks passed into months. We had just about returned to normal. Our sex life was okay again. We made love, and also fucked regularly enough as a young couple in love should do. We'd even briefly flirted with discussing the idea of marriage but both agreed it was too soon.

We just didn't have the money for the wedding she wanted. Again I was 'insensitive to her needs' when I told her I thought she was going a bit OTT when she disclosed her ideal wedding ceremony. For some reason she seemed to think getting married in Florida in summer was a good idea. Thankfully the subject soon got dropped.

It must have been around eight or nine months since that fateful night that we got asked out by the same friends we'd been out with when we first discovered The Grape Escape. We hadn't been out with that group for ages so I happily agreed. This time it was a smaller group and we were going for a meal first.

Vicky too was excited to be going out again. We hadn't done much if any socialising for a long time. She led me through the 'I've got nothing to wear' game again before deciding on a skin tight, low cut little number that had my cock erect as soon as I saw her in it.

1...45678...13