Playing with Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we left the house she whispered in my ear that she wasn't wearing a bra. I already knew that as I saw her nipples get bigger as soon as we got outside. But then she whispered that she wasn't wearing panties either. My cock stiffened especially when she cupped my bulge. She laughed at me and told me I would have to wait. I had to wine and dine her before I could get my end away.

The restaurant our friends had booked proved to be the one we'd hoped to dine at all that time ago, so understandably Vicky was extremely happy. The food was excellent as was the company. So we didn't take much persuading to go on for a few drinks after the meal.

The problem turned out to be the venue. Vicky was holding my hand as we turned the corner and saw the leader of our small party going into the bar. Her grip tightened. I instantly knew where we were. Yep, you guessed it. The Grape Escape.

"Terry..." Vicky said.

I knew what she meant.

"We can go home if you want... your decision," I said.

"No... we ought to have a least one drink with everyone. We would appear rude if we bailed now," she said hesitantly.

"If you're sure..."

"No I'm not but... just the one and then we'll go," she said firmly.

I led her inside. I knew she was scanning the room, looking for him! So was I. I was pretty sure if I saw him we would leave immediately.

He wasn't there. I mentally breathed a sigh of relief and as I relaxed I also sensed Vicky had too. We made our way to the bar and got served. As the evening progressed and the drinks flowed the mood in the group got livelier and I forgot where we were. We were actually having a really good night.

Eventually Vicky asked to sit down and we took a table away from the group. Another couple joined us and we enjoyed their company until they left. Vicky asked for another drink so I stood and went off to the bar. It was then I realised that all of our group had left. We were the only ones still there. I got served and returned to our table.

It was as we sipped at our drinks that I felt the griping pains begin. I knew instantly what it was. I like chili peppers, the hotter the better but nowadays they don't seem to like me much. I admit I'd taken a calculated risk by selecting a meal that had them as a listed ingredient, and as much as I had enjoyed my food it was a decision that had now - pardon the pun - come back to bite me in the arse.

I grimaced as my stomach cramped up. I knew I had to go - and soon, even though I really hated using public toilets for this. So unhygienic.

"Sorry babe, I'm going to have to go to the toilet," I said as I stood up.

"Oh - can't you wait until we get home?" Vicky replied.

"Erm - no," I said with another grimace as my stomach griped again, "I haven't got time, I gotta go RIGHT now!"

"Oh... I see," she said with a knowing smirk.

And with that off I went.

VICKY'S STORY

I watched Terry hurry off to the toilet. He must be really desperate as I knew how much he hated using public conveniences.

I took a sip of my drink and looked around the bar. It wasn't busy by a long way but there was a steady buzz of conversation around me. I took out my phone and began to scroll through my Facebook account to kill the time.

But as I did I felt my head swim. I couldn't really focus my eyes and I realised that I'd probably had too much to drink. I was just about to put my phone away when I sensed someone looming over me. I raised my head and my stomach fell through the floor. I might even have gasped but I couldn't breathe, so if I did, I didn't know how.

Stood before me was Nobby. And he was grinning with delight, showing me his yellow teeth. He stretched out an arm towards me.

"Come on my dear, time to go."

I sat immobile for a moment. And then I felt myself moving. It was like I was disembodied, watching myself from afar, as I stood and took his hand. He led me through the maze of tables and chairs and out of the front door. I made no effort to stop him. What was I doing?

He put his hand on the small of my back as we stood waiting for a car to pass but it soon dropped lower. As we stepped off the curb to cross the road he was already fondling and squeezing my bum cheeks.

I knew where he was taking me and I also knew I shouldn't be here with him. So why was I? I swallowed hard as my stomach tied itself up in knots.

And suddenly I was scared. Not of Nobby, I knew what he was going to do to me and I knew he wasn't going to be violent. No - I was scared of what it appeared I had become.

The alleyway. It was becoming a familiar location. Nobby led me down further than I'd ever been. And then we turned a corner and entered a derelict building.

"Here'll be fine," he said, suddenly stopping and pulling me around to face him. He held onto my hands as he stepped back and appraised me. He cocked his head to one side as his eyes feasted on my body.

He obviously liked what he saw as he smiled and licked his lips.

"How old are you love," he said.

"Twenty four," I replied. "Why do you ask?" I added when he didn't speak.

"Just curious sweetheart. You look about sixteen, all sweet and innocent like - but your body - well that's just something else. I love the size of your tits and your legs are fantastic, just the way I like 'em. And your arse is to die for. You know, you're an extremely pretty young woman - and you look the age I fantasise about fucking."

I could feel my pussy tingling as his words turned me on. I should have been revolted that this old man with the horribly stained teeth and beery breath was ogling me in such a lewd way. But for some perverse reason all I felt was a burning desire to be taken by him and used. And badly.

He pulled me to him and I stiffened as his large build engulfed me. His arms came around me and as his lips found mine, his hands dropped onto my arse and pulled me against his erection. I struggled to free myself but he was too strong. He held me easily as he forced his tongue inside my mouth, his hands now under my dress as he groped my bare bum cheeks with purpose.

He suddenly grunted with delight. I guess he'd discovered that I wasn't wearing panties. He stopped kissing me and eased me away from his body. I trembled as he moved his hand slowly under the front of my dress to reach and then cup my naked pussy.

"Well, well, who's a naughty girl then," he smirked as his fingers entered my sticky opening.

I gasped as he pushed his fingers deeper inside. And then he started to wiggle them. Slowly at first but then faster. My hips began to move and I was soon writhing about as the flood of arousal threatened to completely consume me.

I came hard, my knees buckling momentarily as a tsunami of pleasure flooded through my body. I stopped myself from falling by grabbing hold of his shoulder. As I stood there gasping for breath, I watched as he unzipped his scruffy trousers and pulled out his cock.

There was enough light inside the building that I could see it. It was big, much bigger than Terry's and I wondered how I'd managed to take anything that size in my pussy. But obviously I had and it looked like I was going to again.

Nobby roughly steered me back up against a wall and picking up my left leg in his right hand moved closer. My dress was bunched up around my waist as he pressed against me, pushing and probing as he wiped the bulbous head of his cock across my slimy wet gash, forcing my pussy lips to part.

And then he entered me, taking the air from my lungs as I cried out in anguish. God he was so big! My eyes closed as I grimaced at the pain. He was too big. I couldn't take his girth never mind his length.

I tried to speak, to tell him to take it out, but the only sound that left my lips was a pathetic whimpering noise. He withdrew slightly before he pressed forward again.

"Ohmygod!" My whole body shuddered as I cried out, but not in anguish this time. This time it was pure pleasure. I knew I'd just come. It may not have been an almighty cataclysmic orgasm but it was hugely satisfying nonetheless.

Nobby appeared not to notice that I'd cum and continued to fuck me. With long strokes he was giving me his full length as he slid in and out with increasing speed. And for an old man he certainly was strong.

I know I don't weigh much but he had no problem in lifting me up. I was still pressed back up against the wall but I was no longer standing. My legs were now cradled in his arms and he had a firm grip of my arse. I held on for dear life, my arms coiled around his neck, my head resting over his shoulder, my face twisted in rictus, my mouth wide open as I grunted and gasped as he ravaged me.

"You like this love, don't you?" Nobby suddenly said.

I admit his words took me by surprise. All I'd heard from him since he stuck his cock inside my pussy was grunting sounds and heavy breathing.

Personally I couldn't speak. I was still trying to come to terms with the fact that his cock was so big and yet my small pussy could take it with; as it seemed now; comparative ease. That and the knowledge that I did indeed have a perversion of the worst kind.

"I... I..." was all I managed to squeeze from my lips in reply.

Nobby carried on regardless. He seemed to be going even deeper now, for some reason his cock felt even longer and thicker. Maybe it was my imagination.

"Come on sweetheart, admit it. You like this don't you, you perverted little whore!"

"I... I... ohhhh fuuucckk," I gasped as I felt another orgasm coming.

"Yes... yes I do," I screamed as my climax broke. I shuddered as wave after wave of delight crashed through my body. To save myself from falling I tightened my grip around his neck as the rest of my body went limp.

He pulled out of me and dropped my legs. I staggered but he grabbed hold and turned me around and bent me over. With my arms pressed against the wall his cock was soon buried up to the hilt in my pussy.

He took hold of my hair and pulled on it, forcing me to arch my back and push my bum out further towards him. He pulled out and then slammed forward.

"Fuuuuucckk," I screamed and then grunted over and over as he began to rhythmically fuck me hard.

"Yeah, I knew you liked it darlin'. I knew that first time. I know I'm bigger and better than your husband."

"Boyfriend... I mean fiancé..." I'd corrected him before I'd realised.

He chuckled. "Now isn't that interesting sweetheart. You're already cheating on him and you're not yet married. Either he wants to be a cuckold or you are indeed just a cheating slut."

"It... isn't... like... that," I grunted as he slammed even harder into me. The steady slap of flesh against flesh was growing louder as were my moans and groans. "We... just... like... to... play."

As soon as I said it I wasn't sure if that was true anymore. Had I crossed the line? Did I indeed have a deep rooted perversion that had now been released and was that perversion going to dominate or even worse, completely take over my life?

I didn't know. My problem was at this precise moment in time all I knew that I wanted was Nobby's big cock inside me. To my shame I knew I was loving this. I might feel guilty at the end of tonight but I knew if the opportunity arose again I would definitely succumb to the temptation.

And I also knew how easy it would be to manufacture the opportunity. All I had to do was visit The Grape Escape. Anytime. Even on my own perhaps? Now that was some thought. I felt my stomach muscles contract as the ripple of perversion grew stronger.

"So where is he then?" Nobby said, breaking my reverie.

OHMYGOD! Terry! I'd completely forgotten about him. I'd left the pub in an almost hypnotic daze, not giving a thought about him and what he was probably suffering through.

TERRY'S STORY

I was in agony. I'd done the business, thought I was okay, was about to leave and the griping pains come back even stronger. I sat back down again.

Ten minutes later I was still there. Vicky must definitely be wondering where I was by now. I took my phone out of my pocket and sent her a text.

No reply. Now that was odd. I knew her well enough that with me absent it wouldn't take her long before she'd be checking out her social media. Like most young women she was an avid disciple of Facebook and Instagram! So if she had her phone in her hand why had she not replied?

I sent her another text. Still nothing back. My attention was diverted away from thoughts of Vicky as I dealt with a more urgent need. I'd once had gastroenteritis, which was horribly unpleasant, but this was far, far worse. I almost doubled over as the intense pain hit me again and my guts exploded.

VICKY'S STORY

I didn't know where Terry was, well I did but surely he should have finished by now. Maybe he was close by watching!

"Fuuucckkk," I gasped, as Nobby grabbed hold of my hair again, forcing me to arch my back even more. If it was possible, he seemed to be hammering his cock into me with even more force.

I climaxed again and again as he continued to fuck me hard. I couldn't believe how he could continue. Surely if he didn't cum soon he'd have a heart attack?

He suddenly pulled out, gasping for breath. He spun me around to face him, his face was a deep crimson colour and sweat was pouring from his forehead and dripping off the end of his nose.

"Down on your knees," he rasped, as his large hands pushed firmly down on my shoulders. I was powerless to resist as I sank down before him.

His cock was in front of my face. He smeared the head across my lips, pushing and probing, trying to get me to open my mouth. Of course I complied. I didn't want that monstrosity in my mouth but I couldn't stop myself.

He pushed it inside and I gagged as he began to stroke faster and faster, going deeper as it grew bigger.

And then with a large grunt he pulled clear and came. Semen exploded from the end of his cock. It splattered across my chin and then covered my mouth before another large spurt splashed across my nose and up to my eyes. He came again, this time drenching my exposed boobs before he came one last time on my dress.

He staggered back, almost collapsing as his legs buckled beneath him. He rolled past me to lean up against the wall, gasping for air as he struggled to catch his breath. I thought he was about to have a heart attack, but eventually his breathing became more even and he began to chuckle.

"Fuck me sweetheart but you are one hell of a great fuck! Probably the best I ever had. Well certainly in the last ten years!"

I didn't answer him. The initial enjoyment of having sex and the accompanying euphoria of having my perversion sated had now gone, to be replaced with guilt, disgust and a deep loathing of what I had allowed myself to experience.

Tears formed in my eyes as I found my small clutch bag. I found a tissue and tried to wipe off the gunk that was sliding down my face and dripping off the end of my chin. It was soon saturated. I found another one but it wasn't going to be enough. I was covered in the stuff.

"Here, take this," Nobby said as he held out a large handkerchief.

I took it from him without speaking. It still wasn't going to be enough. And how was I going to explain this to Terry?

"Let's go," Nobby said tiredly as he turned and walked away. I trailed behind him, still trying to mop up his cum.

As we reached the bar he took my arm. "There's a back entrance, which takes you straight to the toilets," he said.

I nodded my thanks and hurried inside. The ladies toilet was empty as usual. Not many women frequented this place. I cleaned myself up as best I could, thanking god that I'd brought a small cardigan out with me tonight - just in case it turned chilly - that would hopefully hide the wet stain on my dress.

Once I was satisfied with my appearance I nervously returned to the bar expecting to see the knowing leers and looks of disgust from the bar patrons. But to my surprise the bar was empty, except for the bartender clearing up.

"Have you seen my boyfriend?" I asked, "or has he left already?"

He stopped what he was doing and gave me a long, hard look before he replied. "Would that be the bloke in the toilet by any chance?"

"He's still in there?" I said without thinking. I hurried to the men's toilet and cautiously pushed opened the door.

"Terry, are you in here?"

"Ohh god yeah," he groaned back, "and I feel like shit."

You smell like it too, I thought, with a faint smile.

"Are you okay babe? Ready to go home yet? If so I'll call a taxi."

"Okay." he grunted in reply, "just give me a couple of minutes and I'll be ready to go."

The taxi arrived and I managed to get Terry into it. I was sure I must stink of sex but he was clearly still in a lot of pain and so paid me no attention, which was fine by me.

When we arrived home Terry went straight to the toilet where he stayed for about an hour or so. In that time I put my dress, along with Terry's clothes, into the washing machine and once that was going went for a long, hot shower.

It was a couple of days later before Terry had recovered enough to start asking questions. Why had I not answered his texts? Had anyone bothered me? Had I even gone off somewhere with someone?

I'd thought about confessing all and I was going to right up until I saw something in his eyes. It was fear. He didn't want to know even though he might say he did. I realised that I just couldn't hurt him by telling him the truth.

So I lied. I told him I'd muted my phone when I went on Facebook as I didn't want to disturb the people in the bar. And that was why I'd not received his messages. I think he bought it.

TERRY'S STORY

The months slipped by. Vicky seemed quite withdrawn at times. She still wanted sex... a lot... for which I was grateful but I could sense something was not quite right. For one thing, we never talked about reliving our perversion again. In a way I was glad. It had been a mad period in our relationship that had nearly broken me. The idea had been exciting, but the reality - well that had been truly horrendous.

Seeing Vicky experience her deepest perversion was mind-blowing. I guess I was jealous that she seemed to enjoy being fucked by Nobby even more than by me. And I even told her that.

She told me that was complete crap. With Nobby it was just sex, there was no emotion attached to it. She was 'IN' love with me and enjoyed our sex life. She didn't want or need Nobby or anyone like him. It wasn't better than with me, it was just different. Her enjoyment didn't make her love me less, in fact she loved me more because I'd let her get her long suppressed itch out of the way. She was more than content to be with me and just me, forever.

Typically, as a man, I thought the worst. Weren't ALL women programmed to lust after men with big cocks? Wasn't it part of their DNA to want to be impregnated by the biggest Alpha males, to make sure that their progeny would be the best in the world?

Whatever! We stopped talking about it and our lives continued.

We never went back to The Grape Escape. When we went out with that group of friends again, we vetoed their choice of 'last drinks venue'. They didn't argue the point but even if they had we wouldn't have gone.

We even talked about marriage. And then Vicky got a new job.

PART TWO

VICKY'S STORY

I'd been after a new job for a while. I hated what I did as well as the company I worked for, and it was obvious that there was no chance of progression. The management already had their favourites for what limited advancement opportunities arose, and I definitely wasn't one of the chosen elite.

The position was with a company called Blake & Sons and I was informed by email that my interview was with Mr Blake Senior. For my interview I had dressed to impress, wearing heels and a tight fitting pencil skirt along with a smart yet clingy sweater top. Arriving a little bit early I was shown to a waiting area. There were five other women already seated. I began to feel overdressed as I noticed that four of them were wearing denim jeans and the fifth was even wearing a pair of baggy grey sweatpants. They all looked at me and I swear they all sneered at me.

1...56789...13