Playing With Fire in Winter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" I was still breathing heavily, adrenaline coursing through my veins, I let out a shaky sigh and tipped my head back against the headrest. I was burning up. I then pulled off my leather jacket and tossed it into the passenger's seat before hurriedly undoing my jeans and pushing them down just enough for me to slip my hand into my boxers. I could feel the hot slickness of my pussy glide against my fingertips. The sudden temperature change burned against my cold fingers as I pushed one, then two, inside of me.

The cold car was slowly filled with the sound of my panting breath and the squelch of my fingers rapidly sliding in and out of my cunt. My abdomen tensed as I felt the pressure of my orgasm building. My other hand rubbed over my chest, collarbone, and neck before my fingers slid into my mouth. It was a pitiful attempt to fill myself but the deep yearning North had evoked in me was not satisfied. I whimpered in frustration as I curled my fingers against my g-spot and let out a low moan from around my fingers.

"That's right, Cypress. Will you cum while thinking about me?" The deep voice was in my ear, hot breath tickling my neck before a large hand gripped my throat and pinned me against my seat. My thighs clamped shut in surprise, trapping my hands with my fingers still deep inside. I trembled on the verge of orgasm. His grip on my throat tightened and I felt my fingers begin to go numb as darkness loomed at the edge of my vision. I gasped for breath. North let go of me just long enough to pull me into the backseat. Despite clawing at the seats, I was dragged back.

North pushed my face against the backseat and mounted me from behind, his erection rubbing my ass through the layers of fabric between us. I bucked and squirmed, trying to break free of his hold, but his left arm was pinning me at my shoulders, his right hand gripping my hip and forcing me against him. Lunging to my left and then to my right, I lifted my elbow to try and swing it at his ribs. North caught my arm and pulled till I was sitting up on my knees. He pressed his face into my neck and inhaled deeply.

"Beautiful." North licked the juncture of my neck and shoulder before kissing up to my ear. "You really know how to put on a performance."

"Please, stop. This is a little far, don't you think? I mean-" I jolted as his hand slid into my boxers and he slowly stroked up and down my sex, feeling the wetness that had accumulated there. My breath hitched in my throat as I felt him slip his middle finger inside of me. It was so much thicker than my own. I groaned as he slowly slipped his finger in and out of me, rubbing the insides of my tight channel with the pad of his finger. My hips bucked on their own, seeking out the hardness that pressed against my ass.

"Stop? You begged me for this. Masturbated in your unlocked car while thinking I'm just down the street. Be honest, Cypress." His lips moved against my ear, nibbling at the lobe before his teeth caught one of the rings and pulled. North's grip on my wrist tightened as he pumped his finger in and out of me. When I could no longer hold back my moans, I felt him slide his finger out of me and begin to rub my outer labia instead. I whimpered in protest but rubbed back against him. Chuckling, he then plunged his middle and ring fingers into me and I felt myself stretch around his thick digits. I gasped. "You wanted this. Don't beg me to stop when you're rubbing against me."

I willed my hips to stop, but my body was reacting to him and my mind was no longer in control. His hot breath brushed against my neck as he pulled my hand behind me. Something wet rasped against the pads of my fingers. The fingers that had just been inside of me. I winced as I felt him take my fingers into his mouth and suck. He chucked as I shifted away from him. North let go of my wrist and, looping his arm beneath mine, North pushed his fingers into my mouth. Three thick fingers filled my mouth and pushed all the way back. I could taste the salt of his skin and feel calluses against my tongue. He pumped his fingers in rhythm so that I would be filled, pussy and mouth, at the same time. I groaned around the invasive digits as he finger-fucked me. He was so far down my throat that I couldn't swallow all of the saliva that was now dripping down my chin and onto my black hoodie.

"Do you remember what you begged me for?" He tenderly rubbed his forehead against my cheek despite his fingers speeding up. I shook my head, but deep down I knew. "Shall I remind you? 'I want to be taken by you from behind before I even see your face.' Sound familiar?"

I said nothing. I could say nothing. My mind was becoming hazy as the orgasm he had interrupted now built again, this time stronger. As North's fingers slid out of me, he opened them to spread my pussy. He then pinched my clit between the two strong digits. My hips bucked, but he was always able to find it again and torment me with sensation. I whimpered as I felt myself cresting. Then his fingers were gone and I was denied once more. I whined around his fingers and found them too leave me. Before I could look back over my shoulder, North had pushed me face-down again. He pushed down my jeans and boxers to reveal my wet pink messy hole. He was so close that I felt his fingers brush against my skin as he unzipped his own pants.

No longer being held down and pleasured, I regained some semblance of thought and rushed between the driver's and passenger's seats. He caught my hips before I could reach the door handle. I was now caught between the front and back seats. Fingers digging painfully into my bare flesh, I winced. With a few quick adjustments, I felt the blunt cockhead probing against my pussy. I felt a rush of hot and cold. It felt too big. Too bare.

"Wait! At least use a condom!" I squirmed against his hold, but North pushed into me. With one agonizingly slow stroke, he seated himself fully inside of me and I felt my insides stretch to accommodate his size. I couldn't stop the moan that ripped from my throat. It had been so long since I'd had someone inside of me.

"Why?" He leaned over me and kissed the back of my neck. "After all, I'm making you mine."

My breath hitched in my throat as he said words I'd been longing to hear. The circumstances now felt irrelevant. I felt so good. North ground against me, stirring my insides with his cock. I groaned and pushed back against him, now so hungry for an orgasm that I didn't care who was fucking me. He chuckled, one palm pushing over my hip to slide up my shirt and reveal my back. Slipping my shirt over my head, North then licked over the tattooed sigil of Lilith at the nape of my neck. My cunt twitched around him. Then, with a low growl, North fastened his mouth over the tattoo and dug his teeth into my tender flesh. I cried out and was met with hard fast thrusts.

North drove into me furiously. I couldn't help but to grip onto the center console to keep from falling. My fingers tensed, nails digging into my palms as my orgasm built quickly and spilled over. I let out a long trembling breath as my abdomen tensed and my pussy contracted around him. North didn't slow down, but plowed through my orgasm. Sensitive and still experiencing aftershocks, I gasped each time as he bottomed-out inside of me. When North pulled his mouth away from my nape, I felt a dull pulsing pain.

North's breaths came in even huffs that cooled his saliva against my skin. Left hand sliding up my body, his palm molded to my curves to eventually come to rest around my throat. This time he didn't squeeze hard. He didn't have to. The thick material of his coat rubbed against my skin and his chest vibrated against my back as he spoke. "Cum for me again, Cypress."

His voice sent a jolt of electricity to my core. It pushed me over the edge and I came again. As I groaned, North fully sheathed himself inside of me. I could feel the pulsing of his cock as he shot his load deep inside my cunt. Breathing heavily, he kissed my neck as he pulled out of me. I felt a trickle of hot liquid dribble out of me and onto my pussy lips. Hands still on my hips, North leaned back and whistled.

"There's a pretty picture." North gripped my ass and spread my cheeks so he could get a better view. Now sobering from the intense sex, I felt tears well in my eyes. This bastard! He had to be out of his mind to escalate things like this. I struggled again to get into the front seat, but was pulled back and pinned against the backseat. North growled and I felt something sharp and cold press against my thigh. "Play time's over. It's time to go. Put your hands behind your back."

I froze as I realized what was now prodding my thigh. When I didn't move, North pressed the point of the knife against my skin. It bit and I winced before placing my arms behind my back and waiting. The instantly recognizable sound of zip ties startled me as my wrists were linked together. I shifted onto my right side and tried to look up at him. North growled in warning as he pushed my shoulder down roughly. I felt a bandana slide over my eyes. He tied it tight. A second bandana was then put into place as a gag. He left my pants down around my thighs.

"Good boy, now be patient. We have a long drive." North kissed my cheek before I felt his weight shift and heard him climb into the driver's seat. My blood ran cold as I heard the engine fire up.

12