All Comments on 'Playing with my Songbird Ch. 03'

by rileyanne_62

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am not part of “the scene”, mainly because I cannot understand how one partner can hurt their partner so much, that they draw blood but then proceed to tell them that they love them.

It is just an excuse for a misandrist femdom to exploit a weaker man whilst wrapping it all in a blanket of pretend care and love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wish I could find a wife / Goddess as shown in this story!!

rileyanne_62rileyanne_62over 1 year agoAuthor

As a response to the anonymous commenter, for me, bdsm has nothing to do with gender dynamics. I personally love getting tied up, spanked, and having my brains fucked out by men and women, and I’m also super into dominating a partner and being rough with them. It’s not about misandry or misogyny it’s about me personally thinking that rough sex is hot as fuck.. I know that commenter doesn’t give a shit but I thought id respond for the benefit of anyone else curious or confused about my stance on bdsm and sexism.

DreaMajorDreaMajorabout 1 year ago

This was a very good chapter. Alex was hurt, injured, but not so much that he wouldn’t heal within a few days. He clearly deserved the correction. She administered. He had piled one disobedience on top of another, without her trying to exaggerate his misdemeanors or to trick him into more. She clearly loves him, is very affectionate, and knows what they both need. Unlike so much femdom fantasy here on Lit, I was pleased to see that she did not lock up his cock for more than two days. (Okay, so that is not my kink.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The author is bisexual and states she likes switch BSDM. I think I would rather use physical strength to be rough during sex. I have large hands and dexterous fingers. Weighing at 295 pounds makes me a prominent adversary. I can submit if she knows riding me will be tenuous and I could rebel and overtake her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrileyanne_62@rileyanne_62
Switch who enjoys putting naughty boys in their place as well as getting her back blown out I often enjoy writing about cute twinks getting their assholes demolished by strong women, and if you don't like that, kindly leave Any nonconsent/reluctance stories should be taken w...