All Comments on 'Playing with my Songbird Ch. 04'

by rileyanne_62

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
snarbozsnarbozalmost 2 years ago

Doesn't fit with the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can I just say, I absolutely LOVE your writing. I don't know what you're doing, but I hope you keep doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I didn't know you would be taking my request, but thanks anyway. I was nice to see that everything wasn't all hunky dory and we get to see how they started catching feelings for each other. Hopefully, this isn't the end of the flashback so we get some answers on Alec sexuality as well as more descriptions on their bodies. Either way, you do want you want to do as I will continue reading this wonderful story.

DreaMajorDreaMajorabout 1 year ago

Good, credible background, and sweet. The characters almost seem like real people. ; )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She was a butch but not a lesbian. She should be a tomboy with a full figured physique. The author could give us the filler between this story and more of how he likes to give her marital satisfaction in a submissive way. She could describe how they went from discovering his desire to be tease/tortured and how she demanded him be her sex toy while she took on the role of breadwinner.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrileyanne_62@rileyanne_62
Switch who enjoys putting naughty boys in their place as well as getting her back blown out I often enjoy writing about cute twinks getting their assholes demolished by strong women, and if you don't like that, kindly leave Any nonconsent/reluctance stories should be taken w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES