All Comments on 'Pleasant Nightmares Pt. 02'

by Devinter

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please continue this story

DevinterDevinter9 months agoAuthor

@Anon - Glad you like the story. Would you please send me a private message of what you'd like to see if I were to write another chapter? My worry is that a third part would just be more of the same. One possible angle would be making Clara take her 'addiction' into the real world, and seek out men to satisfy her, but I worry it would stray too far from the original idea without the loss of control involved. If it's just a similar story of a girl swallowing lots of urine you want, I could write something different with that in focus, without supernatural elements. But PM me with your wishes and I'll see what I can do. Thanks.

slider7373slider73739 months ago

This is just brilliant. Thank you. I'd love it to continue... Thinking possibly joined by another demon, possibly female which she hates but loves. Or somehow that it starts to affect her in the day... Maybe corrupting her and turning her into a piss slut for others. Or, the piss creating physical changes in her that humiliate her further. Loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevinter@Devinter
I am on this website to hone my penmanship and getting better at expressing myself vividly in the English language. I am 34 years old, from Sweden. What I write about does not necessarily reflect my real-life preferences, fetishes, desires, or even fantasies. A large amount o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES