Pleasing the Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"U-uh, Butch... Butch said to get my paycheck from you."

Gabby's features soured. She gave me a sarcastic eye roll before turning toward her desk.

"Of course he did," Gabby's hips swayed as she moved toward her desk once more. "You know, Chase, I reminded him about three times today to grab this thing before he left out."

The older woman bent down to pull open a drawer behind her desk. It was then that I couldn't resist. Gabby's eyes searched the open drawer below while mine fell to her blouse. There were at least two or possibly three more buttons that could have stopped me, had they been fastened. Instead I was staring down her shirt into her cleavage. I had eyed her tits before, but never had this view. Her breasts wobbled behind her shirt with her every movement.

"Well, I could have sworn...." Gabby bit her lip as the words trailed away.

For several seconds, I saw Gabby's brow furrow as she dug deeper into a file. When she did, her arms drew in a little closer, causing the pillowy flesh of her breasts to bulge together. I adjusted my stance while I patiently waited. Blood was starting to shift things around in my pants.

Gabby lifted her head suddenly and my eyes shot away. Surely she must have noticed me staring. Yet when I glanced back at her, I saw her staring across the room.

"Ah," Gabby said holding up her finger. "How much do you wanna bet?"

I knew it was rhetorical. Gabby stepped around her desk, crossed the room toward a tall filling cabinet beside me, and grabbed a manilla folder that had been lying on top of the cabinet.

A big grin returned to her face. Gabby's green eyes lit up again as she produced a small folded blue slip.

"Right where he left it!" Gabby told me. Her face changed as she shook her head. "Right here in the folder with the permits he was supposed to take with him today. And these drawings. And these invoices."

Gabby sighed and looked at me with a hopeless expression.

"What are we gonna do with him, Chase?" Gabby chuckled.

She handed the check to me and turned to set the folder back on her desk. Then, she turned to face me and sat on the corner of the desk, crossing her leg over the other. Her warm smile appeared again.

"Did Butch warn you not to blow that on booze?" Gabby asked.

I stifled a small laugh and nodded. "Yeah, he sure did."

"Well, trust me," Gabby said, "it isn't personal. Everyone usually gets the same speeches. I wouldn't let him scare you too much, honey."

Gabby made a point to sweep her blonde curls over her shoulder and rub her neck. I was already feeling like I should leave and avoid small talk with the woman. But something kept me rooted to the floor. I realized I wanted to stay and talk with her. She was so upbeat and easy going. It was the first bit of relief I had felt all day. I eyed the curves in her hips, which had widened over the corner of the desk she sat upon. A single black heel was pointed toward me now, slightly bobbing. My gaze swiftly traced her legs back up to her face.

Gabby smiled when our eyes met. I tried to ignore the fact that I'd been caught staring at her.

"Sorry, I'm not usually so dressed up," Gabby told me with a wave of her hand.

"O-oh no, I... it was-"

"We had vendors here all day long," Gabby said, barreling over my stammering words. "Had to keep them company. Had to look like an executive."

"It's uh...." I stumbled over my own thoughts. "You look great."

Gabby grinned slyly. "You're a charmer. So, you still having to drive all the way up here? What was it, an hour and a half?"

I shook my head. "Two and a half."

"Oh, you poor thing." Gabby winced. "That's awful. Have you not found a place closer yet? I know a couple people that I could call?"

I couldn't meet her gaze. "Oh, no, that's f-fine. I've got an apartment kind of lined up. I just need to save a little to make sure I can get set up. Right now I'm just staying at a hotel for a few days until we finish this job we've been on. Makes the drive a lot easier."

"Well, Chase," Gabby stood and stepped over toward me. "You just hang in there with us and we'll take care of you. You're doing all the right things."

She was still coming closer. By now I had figured out that neither Gabby nor Butch were afraid of anyone's personal space.

"It's always hard starting over," Gabby went on.

Gabby's voice dripped with concern, but her face didn't match. Her large green eyes searched my face. Gabby was tall, and with her short heels on she matched my height. I found it difficult to meet her gaze. I tried to keep talking to not seem so awkward about it.

"Well, I'm picking up the pieces slowly," I said. I shifted, attempting to hide the step back that I took. "It's just hard when you have a plan laid out and it all gets turned upside down."

Gabby was close enough that I thought I could feel her breath. I could definitely smell her. There was a sweetness to her, like honeysuckles. In my mind, the succulent aroma seemed to drift right up from her skin... the skin of her breasts, which were inches from me. I blinked, trying to look in her eyes, or anywhere that wouldn't get me in trouble.

Gabby placed a hand on my shoulder. "Well, that girl should be ashamed of herself. I wouldn't sweat it, honey. You'll do just fine here."

I was locked into her gaze. For several seconds it felt like I couldn't breathe. This tall vixen exuded power and compassion. It was no wonder a guy like Butch had wound up with such a valkyrie of a woman.

It shocked me when Gabby put her arms around me and pulled me into a hug. I'd been embraced by several woman before, all of whom had leaned and kept their body somewhat distant from mine. This was nothing like that. I felt Gabby's bra and her breasts through her blouse when they mashed against me.

"You're part of the family here now, Chase," Gabby said as she pulled away. "I know you're working hard, and I'll remember that."

The moment was euphoric. It was like it wasn't happening. I was so entranced, I was embarrassed to find that my hands hand slipped down to Gabby's waist out of sheer physical habit. I withdrew my hands quickly.

"Uh, thank you guys," I said.

Gabby's smile wasn't quite complete, and it lingered for longer than I was comfortable with. Her eyes even fell to my lips. I wanted to say something to break the awkward silence I was enduring. This woman was absolutely stunning, however, even with each little subtle line of age here and there. Never had anyone stared at me this way. I knew it was dangerous, but I basked in it.

Gabby turned and began to gather some things from her desk suddenly, apparently tidying up for the day.

"You know, Chase you should come eat dinner with us sometime."

The offer caught me off guard. I half turned toward the door.

"Oh, no," I replied, searching for an excuse. "I... I couldn't do that."

"Oh of course you could," Gabby said. "I bet Butch has been working you boys to bits. I bet you have quite the appetite at night."

I smiled sheepishly.

Gabby went on. "I'll make something one night soon and you'll come give it a try. You and Butch can have a few beers. We can get to know each other real well. How does that sound?"

I started to decline her offer once more. I needed to get out of that office, after all. The air was getting too thick, too quickly. Then I paused when I remembered the last thing Butch had said about listening to what Gabby told me. Did something like this count? Was I not supposed to say no to an offer like this?

"Uh, sure," I conceded. "Maybe sometime soon."

Gabby showed me a big grin. "Great! I'm looking forward to it. Love having such a tight knit group. I think you'll fit in well here."

I nodded but eased the door open.

"Alright, well, I'm gonna get going, Mrs. Malone," I said.

"Honey, it's Gabby," She told me. "That other shtick makes me sound like an old woman."

"Thanks again, Gabby."

"Bye, Chase," Gabby said with a little wave. "Come back and see me."

Stepping back into the hallway, I eased the door shut. For several moments, I stood there gathering myself. I bent down and collected my things before briskly walking back to the parking lot just outside the gate around the corner. I dropped my keys trying to unlock the door to my car... twice. I ducked into the driver seat and tossed my things into the back.

I sat in silence.

What in the hell had just happened? One of my hands was actually shaking. Was it the things Brent had told me? All of the sudden those warnings he had given me made so much more sense. He had to be right. Why couldn't I calm down? Butch's face flashed in my mind. Was this fear?

I glanced down and shifted in the seat, adjusting my pants. God, I was rock hard. It had only been a few moments in that office with Gabby. I couldn't believe how turned on I was.

My head turned flips the entire time I drove back to the hotel. I tried to wrap my brain around just what the woman did to me that had been so enchanting. Sure I'd caught a glimpse here and there, and she looked amazing. But it had seemed like the entire time I had been on my heels. Like something was in the air. I kept running the chat through my head, remembering every little expression she made, every hint she shot my way with the slightest look in her eye.

When I'd made it to the hotel, I'd quickly settled in for the night. I still wasn't used to the sun setting so soon with the changing of seasons. Every day that week I had gone to bed early for no other reason than sheer fatigue. I had dreaded falling asleep to wake up to the early morning of another abusive day at my new job.

Now I was under the covers naked, my eyes shut and my mind thinking of the older blonde knockout from only hours ago. I thought of her lips just inches from mine. I thought of her cleavage practically bursting from her blouse. I undressed her with my thoughts and stroked my dick beneath the sheets slowly and firmly as to milk every second. I played out a scenario in my head that I knew I'd never be brave enough to carry through.

The thoughts of my inadequacy next to such a woman like Gabby gave my little fantasy pause. I couldn't even put it together in my make believe world. My frail body driving into her. The dark side of my brain knew she would be snickering at me. The same way Kayla had snickered at me. I wasn't enough then. How could I believe I was now?

Instead my thoughts drifted to what might actually be. Walking into Gabby's office to find her bent over, her bare round ass jutting upward as her breasts bounced free over her desk. Behind her was Butch. His massive hands clutching her ass, jerking her into him again and again. I pictured the scene, knowing it was very plausible. Both Butch and Gabby, half dressed, their bodies slamming against one another. Butch's massive chest flexing as he gripped his wife beneath him. I could practically hear the smacks of his giant thighs against the flesh of Gabby's ass.

My eyes shot open in the dark. My body seized suddenly, my knees locking and my fist squeezing tight around my cock. It was too late. I was already spewing cum against the covers. I endured the feeling in silence. My hand was hot and sticky in seconds.

After a moment of laying drained, I sighed. It was a fitting end to the day, I thought bitterly. I pulled the covers away and swung my legs off the edge of the bed. My cock was still throbbing, shrinking pitifully between my thighs. I shook my head in disbelief at what I'd done. Not just in those moments, but in the last several weeks. I glanced around at my current situation. I felt used up.

I headed for the bathroom to clean up. It would be an early Friday, and I had to make it one more day this week.

****

I took off my hard hat, wiping cool sweat from my forehead. The last of the dump trucks were approaching with the gravel. Another few loads and the sleepy neighborhood street would be filled in. Not that it would be a smooth ride over such jagged mess. Paving would come later, but the final end of the huge trench was being filled in. More importantly, the grueling final day of the week was drawing to a close.

Our crew had worked hard to complete the task on the street we were currently on. To my dismay, it had meant working mostly through lunch. A few of us had only had a chance to hop in one of the trucks and snatch a few things from a local convenience store. The nourishment wasn't enough to last. I stood there in the street, weak and panting, watching the final trucks roll toward us.

"Good news is the other couple of streets are small," Howard said to me as he hopped down from the track hoe. "We can get those lines laid in about a day or two. Half of that is in the grass. Be outta the street for a change."

I nodded, too tired to think of a response.

Howard gave me a pat on the back. I had to keep from stumbling forward. I glanced over at him. He was offering me one of his half smiles.

"Done good, kid," he said with a nod. "You got big plans for the weekend?"

I shook my head. "Headed home, I guess. Probably won't be scouting a place up here for another week after all."

"Hey, when you get ready, let me know if you need help moving," Howard said. "Got a truck and trailer."

"Thanks," I said. I knew I didn't have enough things to warrant what Howard was offering, but I didn't let him know that.

I watched the enormous bed of one of the dump trucks tilting higher and higher, a cascade of rock flooding down into the trench in the road. Howard's phone began to ring, and he covered one ear and stepped to the side to answer it. Brent and the rest of the crew were barking laughter and whatever they were talking about. I still was not brave enough to approach them in that kind of setting. Just a little while longer was all I had to last.

I was nudged on my elbow. Howard was stuffing his phone into his pocket. He pointed down the road beyond the noisy trucks.

"Boss man is parked down by Sycamore Street," Howard told me. "He said for you to ride back in with him. Evidently he's got something for you back at the shop."

A small part of me sank. At best Butch was probably only wanting to talk with me about something. There was a chance I was in for more paperwork. Either way, it wasn't the quick Friday escape I was hoping for. I said my goodbyes to Howard and the crew and began the long walk down the road. The loud dump trucks hissed and rumbled beside me as I walked. I could already feel a headache brewing.

Butch's truck was parked at the corner of an intersection. He was on the phone, as he often was. I approached him and waited patiently beside the truck, tucking my hard hat under my arm. I couldn't hear who he was talking to, as a dump truck roared beside us and began cycling gears as it pulled away. In a matter of seconds, Butch tucked his phone away and turned toward me.

"I saw someone putting pipe together today!" Butch called over the noise in the neighborhood.

I nodded. "Yeah. I'm getting pretty good at it."

Butch grinned at me, which was little more than a shift of his thick, neatly trimmed beard. He stepped toward me in that slow methodical way. Laying a single bulky arm on the lip of the tailgate, he came to stand just a foot away from me. Even leaning as he was, Butch towered over me.

"Talked to Gabby last night."

The rumbling words hit me like a hammer in the chest. My heartbeat immediately sprinted away. I licked my lips and tried to quickly formulate a sentence. What could I even say? Did he know how she had been with me?

Butch spoke first. "She tells me you agreed to come eat with us tonight. I figured I'd give you a lift and we could go ahead and cut out early."

I was stunned.

I wasn't sure what I had been expecting Butch to say, but I was completely caught off guard. He waited as still as a statue for my response.

"Uh, yeah," I said. "I c-could just meet you guys. Where did you have in mind?"

Butch scoffed and gave me another grin. "Gabby left earlier today. She's making some kind of, uh... shrimp pasta or something."

"You mean... at your house?" I asked.

"Well yeah, kid," Butch said. "She's not making it for the town."

"Oh, um...." I rubbed my neck, unable to look at Butch. "Well, my car is at the shop."

Butch stepped away from the tailgate and motioned to me.

"C'mon," he beckoned me. "We'll sort it out."

Butch was already pulling open his truck door and climbing in. I stood in shock, uncertain of my next move. It didn't take long to realize the only way I was leaving the job site was with Butch. In seconds I had climbed into the cab, and we were rolling away from the neighborhood.

As I stared out the window, I searched for an excuse, an alibi... anything to wriggle my way out of the situation. Technically, Gabby hadn't lied. I had agreed to take her up on the offer for dinner. But so soon? And why had Butch agreed so readily? It certainly seemed that way. Why else had he fetched me himself? Was this a trap? And by whom? By the flirty woman I'd spoken to the day prior?

Or her husband?

Butch interrupted my thoughts. "Yeah, Gabby likes pasta and such. Claims she's part Italian. I can't tell. Never met a blonde Italian. Hell, her daddy was a polack."

"Uh, Butch? I'm kinda filthy," I said thinking quickly. "And all my things are back at the hotel. I don't think you'd want a smelly mess like me at the dinner table."

He nodded, turning out onto the highway. "Yeah, I thought of that."

After a peek at his mirror as he changed lanes, Butch looked at me.

"Look, Chase, that hotel is bullshit," He said. "I know you still haven't made the move yet, but you gotta pretty rough deal. It shows dedication that you'd jump through those kinds of hoops to make sure you keep this job, and we like that. That's part of what Gabby and I wanted to chat with you about tonight."

I swallowed, surprised that someone like Butch was praising me for these things.

"But you know, she's the better talker," Butch went on. "Don't wanna spoil everything she wants to say. But what I will tell you is that you're staying with us tonight."

I blinked at him. "Huh?"

"Since the girls moved out we got a lotta spare rooms now," Butch added. "You'll have a room to yourself."

I stared at the dashboard in disbelief. My thoughts raced.

"Butch... I have to... check out at the hotel, and then I was driving back--"

"And now you're not." It wasn't a question. Butch turned a stone faced look toward me. It was impossible to read.

"Gabby is probably already in mid swing on this dinner, kid," Butch told me. "I'm gonna run you by the hotel so that you can settle up, then we'll be getting washed up by seven."

It was clear that I wasn't going to be given an option. This train wasn't going to derail. There was no possible way I was telling Butch no, and the way he was talking, I certainly wasn't telling Gabby no. The alternative was sleeping in a hotel alone, or a long drive home to sleep alone. Maybe staying with my new boss wouldn't be so bad.

"Uh, ... thank you guys so much," I said. "You really didn't have to do any of this, but thank you."

"Hey, by the end of the night?" Butch stared back out the windshield. "It won't be the last thing you thank us for."

****

I marveled at the house as the truck pulled up the driveway. There was plenty of time to do so, as the driveway looked to be over a half a mile long. Trees lined the blacktop drive, which winded it's way up and around a hilltop. There, I spotted Butch's house perched at the top, surrounded by more rolling hills and trees. Fields flanked us on either side, with horses roaming freely a certain neatly fenced section as we neared the foot of the hill. It was a secluded property tucked away to itself.

The house was no mansion by any measure, but the ranch style home might as well have been one to my eyes. Deep in my head, I conjured up a tiny sliver of hope that I might one day have half as nice a place in the far future. The sun was already setting behind the treeline beyond. It painted an almost sickening picturesque scene across the already beautiful landscape.