Pleasing the Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Butch came to a stop and killed the rumble of the diesel truck.

"Damn, Butch," I said still admiring his home. "This place is incredible."

"Yep," was all that Butch replied.

He turned to gather some things from his back seat before we both hopped down from the truck. I fetched my duffle bag from the bed of the truck and slung it from my shoulder.

"Head on in, kid," Butch called from the other side of the driveway. "I gotta drop some things off out at the shop."

At first I was confused, until I spotted the large metal building far off to the side of the house. I shook my head. Glancing back to the house, I hesitated. I almost convinced myself to follow Butch instead.

Gabby was waiting inside.

The the thought alone made me shift on my feet as my dick nodded below. The entire ride over had been mostly silent after a bit of small talk. Most of that time I had tormented myself with doubt, uncertainty, and worry. It all centered on Gabby. I had no idea how I was going to get through the night. The idea of suffering her unique advances with such an intimidating hulk of a husband in the same house was terrifying.

Making my way onto the porch, I wondered if I should even knock. I didn't have to dwell on it for long. The door was pulled open and there she stood.

"Chase! You made it!" Gabby said. Her face lit up with a big bright smile. "I knew you wouldn't stand me up."

Gabby held the door open wide and beckoned me in. I approached slowly, unable to tear my erratic eyes way from her. She was dressed in a flowing white low cut halter top and blue jean shorts. It was what I might have called casual dress, if it had been any other woman wearing it.

"I've already got the place smelling yummy," Gabby told me as she shut the door behind me. "Not much longer and the food will be ready."

I had barely set my bag down and was about to take in the beauty of the house when I felt Gabby's arms slide around my waist and my neck. The sweet smells of her hair and skin enveloped me as I was locked in another one of her hugs. This time I stayed mindful of my hands, opting not to allow them to take her in as well. When she drew back from me, Gabby's arms stayed around my side and draped over my shoulder. I was staring right into the tall woman's enormous green eyes.

"I'm so glad you came," Gabby said. "Butch and I don't get a lot of time for visitors much anymore. It's good to have some company."

"S-sure," I responded. I couldn't keep a short smile from spreading on my face. I was blushing. I knew it. "Any time."

As stupid as the words sounded to me, Gabby seemed unfazed by them.

"I know what you're here for," Gabby purred.

For several seconds my heart stopped. I was locked into her. Her eyes, the touch of her hand, that sly little grin she seemed to wield so well. I was dumbfounded.

Gabby pulled away. "You're here for some good food. I know you've got to be starving. Butch told me Howie was pushing you guys to finish up a lot of things today."

I was relieved, and Gabby was right.

"I really am starving," I responded. "It smells great in here."

Gabby gave me a look up and down, then motioned to me. "Well, c'mon. I'll show you where you can get cleaned up."

When she turned, I bit down hard on my lip. I was afforded not only a view of Gabby's long legs and bulging butt, but of her tan bare back as well. The top she wore was draped only around her neck, the material only joining just above the belt line of her jeans. The woman's entire back was exposed. I was practically viewing her half naked from behind. I had never eyed a woman's back the way I did now, but I'd never seen anyone like Gabby. I couldn't help but wonder why she was wearing that shirt and those shorts. Summer was long gone, and though it was warm in the house, it was still an odd choice.

Unless it was intentional.

I tried to look away as I followed her to a flight of stairs. Instead I admired the high ceilings of the living room, which itself sprawled below us as we made our way to the second floor. Every bit of the house was decorated with something, and all the earthy tones made the ranch house feel incredibly warm and cozy.

We climbed the stairs to the second floor, and I could not stop myself from watching the bounce in Gabby's ass cheeks. It was indescribable, like her jeans were so thin and tight as to not be there at all. With each step I watched her ass sway atop her long legs. We reached a hallway on the second floor and a jolt of nostalgia hit me as I followed her toward an open bedroom door. I faintly recalled the feeling of being so much younger, seeing and older woman like a friend's mom and lusting after her in secrecy. Something about Gabby's thick ass spoke to her age, as though it were the size and perfection achieved only through age.

I had to shake the fog from my eyes just before Gabby spun to face me.

"Here you are," Gabby said motioning to the snug little room near the end of the hall. "This was Julia's old room. Thankfully she's not running back home anytime soon. She's getting pretty serious with a boy she met while she was away at college."

I nodded and set my duffle bag on the carpeted floor. I had to admit to myself that even the small twin bed looked ten times more appealing than the flat warped excuse for a bed back at the hotel.

Gabby pointed toward a door near the corner of the room. "It's small, but the bathroom has a shower in it if you'd like to hop in before we eat."

"Sounds amazing," I agreed.

"And for later," Gabby said, her eyes flashing, "we're right across the hall in case you get scared in the middle of the night."

I smiled as Gabby gave me a melodic laugh. I rubbed the back of my head. "Listen, thanks Gabby. You guys didn't have--"

"Hush, Chase," Gabby told me. "You're more than welcome here, there's a lot more coming. You get cleaned up so we can eat."

"Will do," I conceded.

Before turning back to the hall, Gabby gave me an odd look, her mouth half smiling and half agape. It was like she was hung on a thought. She blinked, then grinned and walked away out of sight.

With a heavy sigh, I slumped to the bed to sit and dumped my head into my hands, rubbing my eyes. The last few hours seemed like a dream. I was in a strange and beautiful home, with two people I'd only met weeks ago.

Something was off. I couldn't put my finger on it. I felt like I was being set up to fail again, or being lured into some special trap. I scoffed at the thought that Butch and Gabby might be serial killers or cannibals, but as strangely as the day had already gone, I wasn't ready to rule it out. No woman, not even Kayla, had treated me the way Gabby had been. It contrasted against the stone faced behemoth in Butch, and I couldn't reconcile any of it.

I rose to shut the door and headed for the tiny bathroom. Maybe a hot shower could clear my head.

****

I pushed back from the dining room table, setting my fork aside.

"Wow, Gabby," I said. "That was great."

Gabby beamed at me from across the table. "I'm glad you liked it, Chase. There's plenty more in the kitchen if you'd like some."

I shook my head. "No, thank you ma'am. That was just perfect. I think if I kept going I'd never stop."

The older woman smiled and sipped from her wine glass. When she turned toward Butch, I quickly dared to take a glance into her shirt.

"Butch? Are you getting more baby?" She asked.

The huge man waved his hand. "I think I'm good, sweetheart. You've outdone yourself."

"Glad I could make my men happy." Gabby's green eyes found mine when she spoke. She brushed a curl of her hair over her ear and watched me. I tried to hide my face in my own glass of wine to avoid that hypnotic glare.

Butch leaned back in his chair, crossing his big arms over his chest.

"Well," he began with a huff, "Gabby you've wined and dined us. And I was good on my word and kept your little secret. I reckon now is as good a time as any to let the boy know."

I swallowed a mouthful of wine hard, staring across the dining table at the older couple. Gabby was still watching me closely. That sly grin grew wider still.

"Uh... there's... something else?" I prodded cautiously.

Butch was watching me intently, unmoving and calm. Gabby sat forward and rested her arms beneath her breasts on the table. There was no way she wasn't doing it on purpose. It had almost been a game the whole time we'd been eating. Now her fleshy tits were perched on her forearms, barely not spilling from the loose shirt she wore. I firmly fixed my eyes on hers... which was not much better. They seemed to glow against the golden light of the dining room.

"We're moving you into one of our rentals, Chase."

I blinked. The words had not truly settled in my mind.

"I'm... I'm sorry?"

Gabby laughed a short sweet little tune. "Yes, we're fixing you up with one of the little houses we rent in town. We were going to sell the thing. Gosh, we've been working on it for so long. And then you found us, and you're in a bad spot. It was almost like the universe's way of putting us together."

I sat in shock. I had no words to offer at that point.

Gabby went on. "The place would be yours, rent free for the first couple of months. You know, until you get back on your feet. It's close to the shop, you'd be able to save a little money, and I'm sure it's much nicer than any apartment you're going to find in the city."

I had trouble finding a place for my eyes to land. I stared down at the empty dinner plate in front of me. I looked again into the big emerald eyes of Gabby, then at Butch, then back down again.

"What do you say, Chase?" Gabby said chuckling.

I looked at the two of them. I finally had to force the words out.

"No one... no one has been this nice to me in a long time," I said weakly. "Y-you guys gave me a job. Then you started me out at a higher pay rate. Now you're bringing me here, letting me sleep in this beautiful house and eating this great food...."

I shook my head as the pair waited on me to continue. I looked up to Butch, trying to ignore his enchanting wife.

"I don't get it," I said boldly. "It just seems like there's a catch. It... it feels like this is all too good to be true."

It was my turn to wait for a response. I saw the way Gabby looked at Butch, like they were considering how to approach me silently as one mind. It was Butch that spoke.

"No catch, Chase," He said. "Except for one big thing."

It grew silent in the room. Butch stared across the table at me. It was truly the first time I'd really looked into those beady eyes. They looked like the eyes of a hungry predator, calmly waiting for his prey to make one wrong move.

"We're putting the chips down for you, son," Butch told me. "Mostly because we've been there long ago ourselves. But we believe in investments. And here we are."

My followed his meaty hand as he motioned to the house around us.

"Seems like we're putting a lot out there for you," Butch said, his voice growing a bit louder. "And we are. But now the burden will be on you to show us that we didn't make a mistake. Investments grow and eventually pay you back. And I don't think I should expect to be taken advantage of, or made to think I wasted my time or energy."

When he spoke the last few words, Butch's voice dove into another of his signature growls. He was still incredibly calm, but his every word was careful and carried punch. It was intimidating to say the least. I felt about as small as a flea in my chair.

Gabby spoke up, piercing the silence.

"We're taking care of you, honey," Gabby said with a bright smile. "Just like I told you. We just wanna make sure you're not planning on slacking off or skipping town the next time we turn around, you know?"

Her words were sweet and cheerful, another stark contrast to her husband.

It seemed to be my turn to speak. I moistened my throat with the remaining wine in my glass, already starting to feel its warm affect. Again I felt cornered. It was like they could see right through my frail facade. They had to know how I was struggling to keep up on the job, that it was wearing me down. By extension, they had to extrapolate that I was only planning on staying at the company long enough to save some money and look for better work.

Why were they trying so hard to keep me? Was this genuine? Could it really be that good of a deal?

"H-how can I even say no?" I said with a tiny hint of my thoughts sprinkled in. "You guys have treated me so well. I won't let you down if I can help it. I'll do my best and do anything you ask of me."

Gabby smiled, staring right into me. I silently hoped she couldn't see how unsure I was of my own answer.

"I'm so happy for you, Chase," was all she said.

Gabby rose and began gathering plates.

"Help me with these, Chase," Gabby directed. "We're out of wine, too. We just can't have that."

I began helping her gather the dirty dishes. Butch stretched his giant arms, then rose from his seat. His breath rumbled out of his body like a bear. He slipped one of his hands gingerly around Gabby's waist and pulled her close for a second.

"I'll join you two in a little bit," He told her. "I've got to get cleaned up myself. Can't stand these damn dirty work clothes any more."

Gabby smiled at him. Butch leaned in and the two kissed. I tried not to watch the scene as I gathered the last of the silverware. This was no peck on the cheek however. Butch's mouth opened again and again, devouring his wife's tongue as she melted into him.

It was more than a little awkward for me. Not simply because of the explicit display that it was. The timing was... odd to say the least. I watched them through my brows for a few more seconds. Butch's hands had slid low on Gabby's body... yes, he was clutching her by the ass... and squeezing it....

Doing my best not to seem bothered by the show, I turned with my handful of dishes and headed into the kitchen. Setting the dishes in the sink, I turned to find Gabby following closely behind. I stood a few feet behind her while she piled more dishes into the sink. I didn't look at her, though I wanted to. It felt wrong, and after seeing her being as passionate as she'd been with Butch, I almost felt unworthy.

"Oh, and I've got us a little surprise, too!"

I turned to see Gabby digging in the refrigerator. She withdrew another bottle of wine from within, but then turned and handed me a large jar of amber colored liquid. I examined the mason jar, unsure of what to make of it.

"What is it?" I asked Gabby.

"It's seasonal," Gabby told me. "Apple I think. No, caramel apple. It's really really good. C'mon let's go get cozy."

Gabby had already turned and headed through a gaping entryway to the living room. I looked at the jar once more. Alone in the kitchen, I removed the lid and took a whiff of the contents. The smell was incredibly sweet and tarty, but I realized right away that I was holding a jar of alcohol. Moonshine, to be exact. I had never even tasted the stuff. Cautiously, I took a small sip of the caramel colored drink. I had expected a strong burn as I swallowed. Instead, my taste buds were greeted with a silky smooth, icy apple gulp of pure ecstasy.

"Wow," I muttered.

I set the lid back on the jar and headed into the living room. A huge wood and stone coffee table served as the centerpiece of the seating area. A long sectional sofa wound it's way around the living room, encircling the table. It was the largest couch I'd ever seen, each seat and cushion looking as though they could engulf whoever sat there. It faced far the wall, where a flat screen TV hung high above an ornate mantle, which housed a fireplace.

Gabby was standing there before the blank TV, with a tiny remote in her hand. I understood once I saw the fireplace roar to life. Immediately I could feel it's warmth. I found a spot on the couch and sat, unsure of what to expect next. Perhaps we'd watch a movie and fall asleep, which sounded like heaven to me. I was lightheaded with a comfortably full stomach. Just sinking back against the plush sofa made me want to snuggle in. I took another small sip from the cold jar in my hand.

Gabby suddenly eased onto the sofa right beside me, tucking one leg beneath her. It caught me off guard. I glanced up to see the TV was still blank. The beautiful blonde reached up and began to tie her hair back into a ball of curls behind her head. Even in my peripheral vision I could make out her big breasts wobbling beneath the thin fabric of her shirt. Then, she leaned to fetch the bottle of wine from the coffee table before propping her head on a single arm against the sofa.

Facing me.

My skin grew hot. I could feel her eyes watching me. I lifted the shaking jar to my lips and took a deep sip of the moonshine. There was no ignoring her. I looked over at Gabby, who grinned back at me.

"It's good, isn't it?" Gabby asked.

I nodded. "It's r-really smooth."

Gabby's green eyes widened ever so slightly. "I'd be careful with it. It catches up very quickly, trust me."

I stole a peek behind us, wondering where Butch had gone. The situation felt incredibly dangerous. The lights were low in the living room, a warm yellow glow. The heat of the fire washed out over us. Gabby was sitting close enough that I could smell her sweet perfume... or was that just her skin? I noticed she no longer had a glass as she sipped directly from the bottle of wine in her hand. A wedding ring gleamed from her finger. I was growing more nervous with every second of silence.

"Um, Gabby, thanks again for um... f-for everything you guys are doing," I said. "It's more than I could have ever asked for."

The woman flashed me an odd grin. "Honestly? I wanted to tell you yesterday in my office. You know, about the rental house? I've been kind of planning this for a few days. It didn't seem like the right time to tell you."

I nodded, feeling slightly relieved. It made sense, or at least I hoped it explained all of the somewhat awkward coincidences. It made me feel so much more open to speaking to Gabby. Of course, that could have simply been the wine and shine. But I felt better about it all.

"Well, it still just blows my mind that anyone would go that far for me," I admitted. "My luck has been so sour lately. I mean, I thought I had it all figured out once in my life and that all crashed and burned."

"It'll work, Chase," Gabby assured me. "As long as you do what we ask, we can help you turn it around."

It was an odd thing to say. I brushed it away, not wanting to dwell on her wording. I tried instead to retain some kind of levity.

"Hey, as long as I don't become a slave, I'm up for anything," I said.

Gabby didn't so much as blink. Her big eyes remained fixed on me, studying me silently. She took another sip of her wine.

"Can I ask you something Chase?"

I looked at her. "Uh, sure?"

"This may seem really forward," Gabby warned.

I sat silently, even though my body stiffened at her words. I braced for whatever she might ask.

Gabby's face was serious. "Why did you two split up?"

The question stunned me.

"I mean... what was it that happened between the two of you?" Gabby watched me closely still.

I knew very well what she was talking about. I licked my lips. It wasn't enough. I took a gulp of the moonshine. I couldn't meet Gabby's eyes, but instead stared into the fire.

"Uh... wow, um... Kayla? Well, we split mostly because she cheated on me."

I was surprised that I'd found the words. I knew I was blushing. Part of me wanted to say no more. It was a foreign place to me, this house, these people, this circumstance.... Yet at the same time, it felt somehow rude. After everything they had done for me, and after hearing how much they still planned to do, I felt indebted to them. They were practically treating me like family. I mustered my will, reached deep, and went on.