Pleasing the Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I mean... you knew that," I said. "Everything was planned out. We fell in love pretty quickly. I was crazy about the girl. I was interning under her father, who said he was definitely going to hire me in and treat me like his own son. I moved cities for her, lived in her parents house with her. We were already planning a wedding, and hunting for houses to buy...."

The blur of days rushed through my head. I wished they hadn't. I knew the ending.

"How did it happen, Chase?"

I swallowed. "I came home to her... um... she was having sex with another guy."

For several seconds I tapped on the jar, trying to fight away the images in my head.

"But that wasn't the worst of it. She didn't even seem ashamed or anything," I said. "She knew when I came home. She'd... planned it that way. For a long time she'd been taking about weird things like... bringing others into the b-bedroom. I told her I didn't think it was right, that we were getting married, that it might ruin us."

Gabby shifted beside me. She had moved closer. "And you saw?"

I nodded. "I didn't burst in. They weren't exactly being quiet. She was with this guy that went to her gym, a big guy. I... I just stood there and peeked in like... like a coward. I watched them."

I gulped down another swallow of moonshine, then wiped a dribble from my chin. It was hard not to notice that the words began to fall from my mouth easier than ever.

"Kayla saw me," I remembered, glaring into the fire. "She looked right at me, and... and she smiled at me. She was proud."

"That must have been awful for you," I heard Gabby say. "What did you do?"

I blinked against the fog in my head. I looked down into the jar, realizing a third of its contents were gone now. It tasted so good. It felt too warm and comforting. I brought it to my lips again and drank deeply. The sweet apple shine slithered its way down, coaxing the answer from my lips.

"I just... watched." I looked at Gabby then, searching for pity. I found none in her expression. She watched me patiently.

"I watched the entire thing," I said. "It went on forever. Kayla kept... she kept looking at the door, at me. She made sure I watched. Sh-she told the guy she loved him. She begged him to do it harder. She kept t-telling him she loved him and she would kiss him and look at me."

Another drink.

"I even watched him... finish... inside her," I said. I still didn't believe the words. "I saw every last bit of it."

Gabby was silent. I couldn't look at her when I spoke the words. Though I felt embarrassed, it was relieving to have a sympathetic ear to listen to me.

"It didn't end there," I said. "Not right away. I tried to make it work. I thought maybe it was just a wierd fetish that Kayla needed to get out of her system. We stayed together and I tried to support her and understand it all. In the end it was just hell. It all fell apart. She dumped me, and there was no way I could convince her father of the truth. He basically fired me, or let me go."

I took another deep swallow of the now comforting alcohol.

"I tried so hard to make it work," I said shaking my head. "Even after I caught her doing... that. I went above and beyond. I don't know why."

"You're a people pleaser, Chase," Gabby said.

I looked at her. Gabby wore a smirk and was eyeing me strangely. My eyes followed the movements of her fingers. She was toying with her shirt... right near one of her breasts. Her fingertips traced the diving neckline of fabric, slowly moving up and down. For a breathtaking moment, I thought Gabby might pull her shirt open and expose herself to me.

"No other person in that situation would have done what you did," Gabby told me. "I think there's more to you than you realize, Chase."

I tried not to look at her. From the corner of my eye I could still see her toying with her shirt and caressing the skin of her chest.

"Why would you keep trying with her?" Gabby asked softly.

I shook my head. "I... I don't know, I didn't want--"

"Why do you think you watched them the entire time?"

I looked at the woman. She stared back at me grinning. Her eyes were unyielding. It was not what I was expecting Gabby to say. Instead of the wholly sympathetic assurances like I'd gotten from few others I had told in the past, Gabby continued to press me.

"I think as poorly as that girl treated you, she might have shown you something, Chase." Gabby sipped from the wine bottle. "I think you enjoyed what she showed you. I think you wanted to see it again."

The words hit me like a slap in the face.

For a second I wanted to retort with some nasty response. I couldn't find one. Her fingers nearly exposed her nipple. I saw the fringe of a red areola between her nails. My insides flushed warm with anger, but I had nothing to say. In my head I could see Kayla smiling back at me from under the mass of man that hammered into her body, her eyes narrow and knowing. Kayla knew it then, I knew it, and somehow Gabby was repeating it to me now.

"You go so far out of your way to make people happy," Gabby said. "You couldn't even say no to coming here. You knew something was wrong and you liked it. Just like you knew it was wrong to like seeing her get fucked, but you wanted more, didn't you?"

It was the first time I was hearing her speak so bluntly. I tried to find the reason that Gabby was wrong. In my head I kept seeing the nasty dick sliding out of my spent sweaty ex fiancé. Then and now, my dick was pulsing, growing harder.

My jaw was shaking. "How... I don't...."

"It's in your nature," Gabby went on, her voice nearly a whisper. "You exist to please, Chase. That's what makes you happy."

I was staring right at her chest. I couldn't even hide it.

"Wouldn't you like to please me as well?"

I blinked and lifted my eyes to hers. Had I heard her right? My mouth hung agape. Thoughts whirled in my head as I tried to think of how to respond.

"W-what?" It was the best I could manage.

Gabby chuckled and sat forward, taking the jar of moonshine from my hands. She set both the wine and the half empty jar on the coffee table a few feet away. She then turned to me. Gabby planted a knee beside my thigh, and swung the other over my lap to sit straddled on top of me.

I froze immediately. I was unable to even breathe.

The older woman leaned in close enough I could see the subtle lines of age on her face. I thought she was going to kiss me at first. Instead her nose stopped only inches from mine. She draped her arms beside my head.

Gabby purred. "I asked you if you'd like please me."

I panicked. I may have been slightly lightheaded, but I hadn't forgotten who was in the house.

"Put your hands on me."

Gabby's words went right into my mouth. Her lips were now all but touching my own. I felt her hips begin to rock in my lap.

"Do it."

As if out of reflex from her words, my hands went immediately to Gabby's thighs. I was trembling. It was wrong. But it was exactly what I wanted. My hands traveled further up her legs, my fingers finally sliding into her jeans. I could feel her ass cheeks squeeze together as she pumped herself against me.

"You want me?" Gabby asked grinning.

Alarm bells were clanging in my head. What the hell was I thinking? This was happening too fast.

"W-we can't," I sputtered. "Butch... Butch will--"

"Stop worrying about Butch." The suddenness of her words gave me pause. "Worry about me."

Gabby's lips brushed mine. I opened mine to welcome a kiss that didn't happen. I looked to see that Gabby's eyes were open, watching me.

"I want you to do as I say," Gabby said. "And I don't want to hear otherwise. Are you gonna do as I say?"

Several hard thrusts of her hips beat me deeper into the couch. I was sliding down somehow, which only gave Gabby more of a platform to ride. My cock was already rock hard. My inner self was screaming for me to stop. But I was breathing her in, our lips so painfully close to touching. I could already feel my skin growing extremely warm. I needed to get her off of me. I needed to stop this. I couldn't.

"You'll do what I want you to, won't you Chase?"

That time, her tongue lapped at my lips for the shortest second.

"Y-yes," I responded. I couldn't believe I was saying it. "Yes... oh god, yes."

I felt her lips turn up in a smile. Gabby rose higher, her body coming closer. Her arms pulled me in. My head was being forced into her chest. I tried to resist. It was a feeble attempt. The flesh of her tits engulfed me. I was breathing in her skin. I couldn't suppress a whimper. Gabby reached down and pulled away the fabric of her shirt that hid her left breast. Just as it popped free, she was pressing it to my face.

I wanted to scream or push her away. I did neither. Instead my mouth opened and my tongue explored her bare breast. When at last I found her nipple, I hungrily sucked it into my lips. Gabby's entire body responded. Her hips drove deeper, her back arched, and her arms pulled me in tighter. My breath hissed through my nostrils.

The sounds behind me were just sobering enough. Perhaps I felt the heavy footfalls on the hardwood floor more than I heard them. My mind spiraled back to reality. Butch. He was right behind us. I squirmed beneath Gabby to try to turn to see the man. Gabby still didn't stop thrusting her hips. To my horror, I saw Butch rounding the end of the couch, his beady eyes fixed on the scene in the living room.

I tried to shove my hands against Gabby's thighs. She held them down, smirking down at me and continuing her assault. My head snapped toward Butch. I almost didn't want to look. What the hell was Gabby doing? Her husband was right there!

To my surprise Butch looked on calmly. Even stranger, he was almost naked. Beads of water glistened on his hair coated upper body in the glow of the living room. His broad chest heaved with every slow breath, his pectoral seeming to bulge even bigger each time atop a mountainous solid stomach. Draped about his waist was a towel from which a single giant thigh was exposed.

Butch casually stepped forward, fetched the jar of moonshine, and took a seat on the couch several feet across from where Gabby was mounted in my lap. He draped one big arm over the back of the sofa and drank from the jar. His eyes still watched us calmly. Butch's legs spread wide. From the angle I had, I could see up the man's thigh to the dark pit of his crotch shadowed by the towel.

My face was turned by Gabby's slender fingers. Our lips were nearly touching once more. I breathed in more of her hypnotic air when she spoke into me.

"Why did you watch them?" Gabby whispered. "Why did you watch him fuck your ex?"

My jaw quivered as I tried to form words. Gabby's green eyes seemed to plant the visions in my head of toned male ass cheeks clenching together as the man in my head drove himself into my future wife.

"I... I don't...." My words were little more than whimpers.

"You're going to watch me aren't you?" Gabby smiled at me.

Somehow, my swirling brain took it as an escape. Butch was right there watching. In an instant Gabby was standing in front of me. She towered over my slumped form. I gasped for air. Gabby simply turned and looked toward Butch with a grin.

In response, the huge man rose to his feet. Butch's big frame was not that of a body builder, but he was built all the same. His broad chest sat upon a boulder of a stomach, all coated in dense black hair. He resembled a circus strongman, thick and terrifying. His sharp jaw turned upward on the trunk of his neck while he poured more of the moonshine down his throat. Setting the jar back down, he came to stand beside his wife.

Gabby placed her hands on the two slabs on his chest and leaned in to kiss him. Again their mouths opened to lock in a deep embrace. I was left to stare up at them dumbfounded. Then, Gabby turned back to me and squatted to sit on the coffee table behind her. Her legs sprawled wide. Even with her monstrous husband standing over us, my eyes couldn't help but dart down to her crotch.

The older woman watched me. She took hold of the towel at Butch's waist and pulled it free.

Now I was staring at Butch. Or more precisely, at the thing that hung between his thighs. It was the first time I'd ever seen a man this close. Butch wasn't hard, but his semi erect cock looked intimidating. Partially because right when I saw it, I knew it dwarfed my own. But mostly because of its girth.

Gabby's took the thing in her slender fingers. Her husbands cock nodded in response. Thick black hair engulfed the shaft near the base, but did little to hide the thick length of it. As Gabby gently tugged on the cock, I noticed the wad of extra flesh that hid the bulbous tip.

I could only stare in awe. The man truly did look like a beast. He was everything I was not. Butch glared down at me. I could see his jaw working beneath his bearded cheeks. I couldn't imagine what he was thinking. I didn't want to. I felt feeble compared to him. Under any other circumstance I would most certainly look away. I just couldn't do it. I just kept marveling at the man's body, poring over every inch of tight, bulging, hairy flesh.

"Chase."

My head turned to Gabby when she spoke my name. With her free hand, she beckoned to me.

"Get down here."

There was an air of finality to her voice. She wasn't asking. With her hulking husband standing over us, I dared not ignore her.

I blinked but slowly sat forward and slid from the couch to the floor. What an odd place I found myself to be. I was on my knees between Gabby's thighs... and I was seated just in front of Butch's cock. I could practically feel the heat radiating from his crotch.

I could have gotten up, I should have left, or resisted in any way. I realized I didn't want to. Something about the uncomfortable feelings made me want more. Seeing Gabby like this, seeing Butch naked... it was sexual overload. The nasty feeling was addicting.

Gabby's palm caressed my cheek. She slipped her hand around my head and pulled me to her. With her back arched, she smashed her single exposed breast into my face.

"You're going to put it in your mouth," Gabby told me from above.

I did as she said and sucked her breast into my lips. For several moments, I enjoyed the silent ecstasy. I stopped trying to make sense of anything. No longer did my brain ask why Gabby was being this way or why Butch hadn't already began beating me to a pulp. I lapped at Gabby's nipple and allowed my eyes to roll into my head.

My head was pulled away. I was staring at Gabby, who clutched the most monstrous cock I'd ever seen in her hand just inches from her face.

Inches from my face.

Gabby's green eyes peered at me from beside her husbands engorged dick. Each time she stroked it, the bulging head escaped from the foreskin then retreated, over and over again. Below, I could almost feel Butch's dangling balls wagging and bouncing. I looked on in a trance. Gabby's plush lips opening wider with each breath. The skin of Butch's cock sliding across every vein.

"Come here," Gabby told me.

I did. I leaned close to her face. She tilted her head and suddenly plunged her tongue into my mouth. I was hardly able to kiss her back. I melted into her and accepted the onslaught. Our lips parted, but again she remained close breathing into me. I yearned for more, but she kept my mouth at bay.

"You're going to put it in your mouth, aren't you?" She asked.

A small moan came up from my insides. Her lips locked with mine again. Her tongue flicked into me and disappeared just as quickly. She breathed into me again.

"You're going to suck his cock for me, aren't you?"

"Y-yes!"

I had only gotten the word out when something warm prodded my cheek. Folds of foreskin were now at my lips. I turned and spread my mouth wide. A strong hand cradled my head and pressed hard against my skull. Inch after warm inch of cock crammed into my head across my tongue. I stared down the length of a hairy shaft. I realized what I was doing. I wasn't kissing a sexy older woman. I wasn't sucking her tits. I had a man's cock in my mouth.

It was too late to reconsider. I was there, in the moment. I pulled my head back only to have the massive hand on my head guide me back down. Something strange happened inside me. Things just fell away. Fear, uncertainty, worry... none of it mattered. Everything was laid bare. I didn't fight or protest. I let myself be controlled by this massive hand as it pressed my head deeper toward the man's crotch. I let go.

So I began to lick the dick in my mouth. I wagged my tongue back and forth tasting every salty seam and line of stretched skin. I slid my mouth back toward the end of the long shaft, where I felt the skin gather in my lips. I closed my eyes and tongued the loose folds of flesh. I could feel the bulbous head twitching beneath, begging me to expose it to my wet mouth again.

I became lost. I bobbed my head back and forth. I clutched the hairy base of the cock in my hand and sank lower to the floor. Pulling the whole thing free, I dove into Butch's crotch. I kissed and bit at the firm piece of flesh before sliding my tongue further. My mouth hit warmth like I'd never known. My tongue found hair and loose hot skin. Stroking the massive shaft beside my head, I let my mouth wander.

I was kissing his balls.

The thought registered in my head. I knew what was happening. A part of me was in disbelief. Yet I did not quit. I kissed the hairy flesh, flattened my tongue across its foreign surface, and sucked what skin I could into my mouth like an animal. I could hear a sound above grow louder. Butch's breathing had grown heavy. Even on my knees with a mouthful of his crotch I could feel his huge chest rise and fall.

I pointed the cock back into my mouth. Both of my hands shot to the man's thighs. My fingers dug in as I shoved my head as far down the fat cock as I could. I was going to begin a rhythm again, but both of Butch's hands clutched my head and held me down. I tried to move my tongue, but the thickness in my mouth was swelling. I could feel the man's heartbeat on my tight lips.

The massive thing slithered out of my mouth and I gasped. Thin strings of spit drooped from the fleshy tip of Butch's cock and my bottom lip to fall away below.

The next few moments became a blur. I remember barely getting my mouth open wide enough before Butch's dick barreled back into it. His two heavy hands still gripped my head, though now I felt his meaty fingers digging through my hair. Through teary eyes I watched Butch's hips begin to roll. With a slow and steady pace, Butch pumped his cock in and out of my head. The toughest part was the deepest part of each plunge, when I felt the bulbous head of his dick dart out of the folds of foreskin on my tongue and beat at my tonsils.

I tried to press against the man's thighs with my palms. It was like trying to push away a moving truck. Butch thrust his hips into me relentlessly. I let my hands explore. Sliding them around the huge legs before me, I was able to grip at the bottoms of his ass cheeks as they worked.

At last Butch tugged his cock from my lips. Just as quickly, he lifted me pretty much by my head. I was more than glad to stand. My knees ached as my legs straightened. I was standing in front of Butch as he still cradled my head in his hands. Staring directly into the face of my boss, I had almost forgotten until that point that the cock in my mouth was attached to a person.

For several seconds his small dark eyes searched my face. His breath hissed through his nostrils. I tried to catch my breath, unable to look away from his hungry glare.

Butch pulled my head toward him. His face crushed into mine. My smooth cheeks were assaulted by the thick hair on his jaw. I had no time to think about what was happening. His lips were on mine, and in seconds he'd opened his mouth and plunged his big tongue against mine. In all my life I'd never had someone kiss me so passionately or so deeply. I froze at first, expecting myself to recoil. I didn't. The way Butch cradled my head, they way he seemed to yearn for my lips, it all intoxicated me. I found myself kissing the man back. The strength of it was crushing. It defeated me in every way.