Pleasing the Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

My eyes blinked open. For the longest time, what might have been seconds or minutes, I stared blankly at a wall.

My apartment?

No. This was somewhere different. I didn't recognize the bedside table. The lamp was off. I didn't own a lamp. I didn't own a long pink vibrator either.

I snapped upward in the bed. The heavy covers did their best to restrain me. I glanced around the dark room. The expensive looking furniture was also foreign to me. My head was woozy and everything seemed to rush into me at once. It gave me pause. My breath blew in gusts from my nose. I tried to blink away the fog and the dark and make sense of my surroundings.

A large hand gently settled on my shoulder.

I spun to see Butch. Yes, it was Butch. He was laying on his back, propped up by several pillows behind him. I did my best to coral my thoughts. It didn't take long. The huge man was not covered at all. He lay sprawled beside me. His big arms rested on his mountainous hairy stomach. His broad chest slowly rose and fell. Giant thighs spread wide on the bed.

A fat meaty cock dangled there from a bushy black crotch.

I quickly cast my eyes away. Slowly, it was all coming back to me. The amazing shrimp and alfredo pasta dinner. The incredibly smooth moonshine that I'd dumped in my mouth. Gabby's beautiful tits being exposed to me.

And Butch fucking me on the couch.

I remembered his big body crushing down on me, folding my legs against my chest. I vaguely remembered being mounted from behind in the bed and feeling a fat, snake like cock bulging its way through my asshole.

I fixed my eyes on some dark point in the room. Butch had touched me. He was awake. I couldn't face him.

"You're up early, too," Butch stated.

I didn't look at him. I didn't respond. Instead I sunk lower into the bed, pulling the covers up over my bare chest. I became aware that I was naked... still naked. My tiny limp cock was tucked in between my thighs, sticky and warm. It was flooding back to me. I'd been drunk, but not so much as I couldn't remember.

"Gabby went out," I heard Butch say. "She had to check on some things in town, but she said she was bringing us something back. Whatever that means."

I glanced over but didn't look at Butch. Well, I didn't look him in the eyes. I caught another glimpse of his hairy crotch, and the thing that lay between his open legs. My eyes darted away.

"You were quite the character last night, kid," Butch continued. "Of course you drank about half of my shine to get there."

I confirmed what he was telling me in my head, the memories playing in my head against the backdrop of the dark room beyond the bed. I remembered talking to Gabby, then being pinned underneath Butch. I remembered the big meaty thing I'd gulped into my mouth, the way it hung from his body, the way his foreskin slid on my tongue.

I squeezed my eyes shut. Had I really done this? Had I really gone that far and let someone in? I felt so exposed lying next to this huge person in the bed. It had always been fantasy. Then the shock of a big guy fucking Kayla, and being naked in our bedroom. Now this... I had revealed my darkest parts to someone. Gabby... god, how did she know? How did she know? I'd bitten so hard on the hook I was reeled right into a fat cock and had--

"Chase?"

Now I looked over at him, but only for a second.

"Y-yeah?"

Butch rubbed his beard. "You still hungover? Are you alright, boy?"

I swallowed.

"I'm fine," I replied weakly.

Butch scoffed and leaned up a little to study me.

"Just asking," Butch said. "Because you look like someone who just realized they took a dick last night."

I looked at him. He was gauging my reaction. I showed no emotion, which I knew I was terrible at. I knew I must have looked like a scared animal. I allowed my eyes to drift down Butch's hairy form. I eyed his wide chest, his belly, his thick thighs. Then I let my gaze settle on his flaccid cock... and I just stared at it. Drooping over a set of bulbous balls it lay lifeless. Still I could trace the outline of the tip through the brown mass of foreskin.

"I... I'm okay," I said.

Butch shifted. "Gabby told me everything."

I said nothing, but still stared at Butch's dick.

"She told me about your ex," Butch went on. "And she told me about the chat you two had. About how you thought about quitting because of me."

I looked up at Butch's face. "Um... she did?"

Butch nodded. "Yeah. She confessed that she tried to come onto you in the office. At first, I thought it was bullshit. How she said you resisted her. Lord knows I wouldn't know how to act with a woman like her undressing in front of me."

I bit my tongue. I did my best to keep my face blank. But my entire body was washed by ice cold shock. I had no idea what Butch was talking about. I hid my surprise wanting him to continue.

"Gabby is the one that got me into swinging after all," Butch said with a chuckle. "Got me addicted to things I never thought I'd want. Gotta admit, when she said you had it out for me, I was eager for it."

My mind reeled. Still I hadn't shaken the haze of waking up, or of the night before. I wasn't prepared for what Butch was telling me.

He looked down at me. "Hell, when I hired you... I can't say it isn't because I thought about holding you down at the office and fucking your brains out."

Against my own will, my cock began to throb under the covers.

"To hear you wanted it, too?" Butch shook his head. "That was all I needed. Even if Gabby was tugging my leg, I gotta admit I had every intention of getting you sauced and giving it to you."

I shifted, making room for my growing cock between my legs. I didn't interrupt Butch. I knew it was a lie. All of it. I marveled at how Gabby had put it all together. For her to have known my deepest secrets having only spoken to me a handful of times was nothing short of psychic. But to have fooled her own husband? It was seemed so wrong. Definitely devious.

"Hope I didn't disappoint, kid," Butch said stretching beside me.

My mouth was hanging open. I tried to figure out how Gabby had done all this. I thought of being found out by Kayla. I thought of how forcefully she'd tried to manipulate me. Even then, I was too chickenshit to go through with being fucked by her private boyfriends, no matter how much I wanted to. But Gabby had played me... and had done it with all the cheat codes.

"You awake, bud?"

I blinked and glanced over at Butch. I looked him over again. Though a small piece of me felt betrayed and exposed, I couldn't help being silently overjoyed with my new boss. What an absolute stroke of dumb luck it all turned out to be.

I flung the covers away, revealing my small naked body and my stiff cock. I sat up and began climbing onto Butch. His huge body was so warm. The hair on his thighs felt sublime against my smooth legs. My balls rested on his tough skin while my stiff dick pointed right toward his face, telling him all he needed to know. Looking down at him, I saw one of his shrouded smirks appear beneath his beard. Two massive hands grabbed my ass cheeks and squeezed them.

I rocked slowly. My own cock slid across Butch's hairy stomach. I felt a familiar thick mass throb against the bottom of my ass.

"How long do we have?" I asked him.

Butch pulled me down onto his slab of a body.

"As long as you want it, kid."