Pleasing the Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a grunt, Butch lifted himself from my body. My he hooked one of my legs in front of his arms and my body began to fold in on itself. I watched the brute of a man close back down upon me, hovering just over me. His manly smell washed across me. I was a tiny body being crumpled beneath him. My hamstrings stretched. To my amazement, Butch's thick shaft seemed to dive even deeper in my body.

"Now you're feeling it, aren't you?"

My head turned upward, taking in an inverted view of the room. Gabby was sitting casually beside us, still naked, just a few feet from my head. One of her long legs was tucked beneath her while her other was bent on the couch cushion. Gabby sipped from her wine bottle and looked down at me. Her heavy breasts still hung free. She wore one of her tricky little smirks.

"It gets better, Chase ," Gabby told me as I lay gasping beneath her husband. "You just have to be willing to give in."

No sooner than the words finished leaving Gabby's mouth, I felt the massive cock in my ass start to slide. I saw Gabby's smile grow wide before my eyes rolled into my head.

I looked back down to watch. It was all I could do. Butch was pumping his hips and his ass now, which pulled his big dick far back and drove it so far down. My thighs were split wider than ever. I could hear the man growling as he fucked me.

It happened so fast. I was utterly at the mercy of a man, a real man. One last time I tried to reason with myself, but I knew the truth. I was going to let Butch do whatever he wanted to me. No matter how painful or degrading, I would welcome it. The ache in my ass was fading. Still I could feel how much the girth of this cock was spreading me open and I realized I loved it. The sensations were unlike any I'd ever experienced. All the awkward emotions I'd experienced in the bedroom with girls fled in that moment. I was being fucked by a man and I wanted it that way.

It shocked me when my own cock began to spit rivets of cum across my chest and my stomach. My ass seemed to tighten more. I let out a long moan as I watched it happen. Butch felt it, and he growled louder and worked his dick into me more frantically. He slammed himself against me. More cum shot across my chest. If I were even able I would have been seizing up, but Butch had my entire body folded and cradled beneath him.

"Ooh, I think he got excited, Butch!" Gabby giggled somewhere above me.

I endured a very sobering moment. After my dick had finished cumming, it began to droop and shrivel. Clarity set in, and yet could still only watch what was happening to me. Butch's hairy body beat down at me. I could feel his sagging balls slap between my ass cheeks with every powerful thrust. Something shattered in my head, shards of shame and humiliation falling away like pieces of a jagged puzzle.

The pain was gone. The only sensation i could possibly focus on was the cock working in and out of me. My ass was completed gaped around Butch's giant hairy shaft. I saw it. I saw it glide out, glistening and swollen, then plunge back into me. I stared in disbelief. This was really happening. Butch was fucking me like a bitch. I was taking him.

The thrusts beat into me harder now. Thick tight muscles beat at my thighs. To me it now felt like a wrestling match. Crumpled like I was, I could not control the moans that were beaten from my body. I couldn't grab him. I couldn't do anything but take it. Butch's face was red. His eyes peered through me. His cheeks trembled.

Butch slammed his entire body right through me with force. I yelled and actually slid on the cushions beneath him. A bellowing groan burst from Butch's open mouth. His eyes had widened, but still stared right through me. I felt his hips rear back and plow forth once again. His engorged cock swelled harder inside me. I tried to recoil from the dull hot pain that blast through me when the bulging tip hammered deep into me.

Again and again Butch would thrust hard. His entire body would clench as he pressed deep into me for several seconds. Then he would do it again. I thought he was just being rough. Then it dawned on me when I felt the nasty warmth inside my ass. Butch was cumming inside me. That was why I could feel him throbbing.

On his last thrust, his cock remained buried deep. I remained locked beneath him. Butch's face still trembled. His heaving breaths made his entire body swell and sink. I could feel his shaft losing strength in my ass with each throb. Butch collapsed on top of me, his bearded mouth began kissing at my neck, my cheeks, my lips. Our bodies were a tangle of sweaty flesh, my soft clam my skin against his slick hairy mass.

Butch was kissing me again, though not as passionately. I tried to return his kisses but my sudden orgasm had slightly sobered me, even if my head still swam from the moonshine I'd drank. I could only bask in the humiliation of it all. A huge man had just fucked me like a girl and shot a load inside of me. He was still inside of me.

I was too exhausted to fight it. I placed a hand on the back of Butch's head and pulled his kiss deeper. It was far too late to play dumb or curious or confused. I was a faggot, and I decided that I liked it. I'd shot cum all over myself like a virgin while my boss had stuffed my asshole full of dick. That was just the truth. I stuck my tongue deeper into Butch's mouth and welcomed that truth. I thought back to the day I'd watched Kayla get fucked. I thought about how I swore to forget about how I'd dropped my pants and jerked my little cock that day in the hallway.

Why hadn't I done this sooner? Why couldn't I do it when Kayla had wanted it?

The guy back then had been so much bigger than me, more fit and muscular. Maybe I'd been jealous. Maybe I was too embarrassed to be fucked by a guy right in front of my fiancé. Yet here I was. An even bigger man kissed me passionately with a semi limp cock still pumping its remaining seed into my asshole.

"Quite the show, boys," Gabby said from somewhere above. "But my toys are upstairs."

Our lips parted. Butch and I just stared at one another panting.

Gabby stood from the couch still holding her nearly empty wine glass. She bent to grab the moonshine as well, affording us a shot at her naked ass when she did.

"C'mon baby, bring him upstairs," Gabby said to Butch with a pat on his ass cheek. "Momma wants an encore. The night isn't over yet."

Gabby disappeared behind the couch into the sprawling depths of the darkening living room. I realized she had switched off the logs. The pieces of what she'd said started to fit together in my head.

"Wha... what did she say?" I asked Butch breathlessly.

He looked at me panting. "You... heard the boss, kid. She wants... to see more. You'll get what you... came for."

It didn't make sense. But before I could say more, Butch spoke again.

"Put your arms around my neck," He told me.

Confused, I did as he said. His own massive arms cradled my legs even tighter. His hands wormed their way beneath me.

Butch raised up, and I went with him. He was hoisting me in his arms with his cock still inside me. I stared at him with my jaw hanging open. At first I saw the struggle in his face as he planted his big feet on the hardwood floor. With a grunt, Butch stood to his full height, heaving my folded body up with him.

"Oh... oh my God!" I gasped.

It was a crippling feeling, but a marvelous one at the same time. I was being carried like a woman toward the stairs. My legs wrapped around the huge man's back as I tried to find a hold. I didn't allow my arms to slip from his neck. I did feel Butch's fat heavy cock slip from my ass to dangle freely below. I could feel cool air against my gaping hole. Butch's hands clutched me by my ass cheeks, palming them like basketballs.

"You feel like a bitch yet?" Butch growled.

I studied his face which was inches from my own. The question caught me off guard. My lips quivered.

"Yes," was my answer.

I was amazed at how easily Butch carried me up the stairs to the second floor. I held him, allowing him to do the work. It felt so strange, but I was far beyond the point of worrying with it anymore. The dark hall at the top of the stairs seemed to rush by. Over Butch's hulking shoulder, I saw the doorway to the room that had been given to me for the night as it disappeared beyond. We'd entered the master bedroom, dimly lit by lamplight from the bedside table.

Suddenly I was tossed to the giant bed on my back. It felt like bouncing on a cloud. I stared back up at Butch. Bending my knees, my thighs spread open once more. Butch eyed me, but stood patiently at the foot of the bed with his big chest rising and falling.

Gabby appeared beside him then, her breasts wobbling from side to side as she stepped up from behind. She and Butch shared a kiss. Gabby draped an arm up and around his shoulder then turned and beckoned to me with her free hand.

"Come here, Chase."

I did as she asked, scooting toward the edge of the bed. I started to stand when Gabby's fingertips held me down by my shoulder. I remained seated on the edge of the mattress. My eyes searched Butch up and down, silently hoping he still had the stamina to violate me again. Gabby rubbed her hand through the hair on his chest. I traced her fingers with my eyes, watching they dove lower. Finally she took her husbands spent cock in her fingertips and lifted it. The action seemed to take effort.

"You want more of this don't you?" I knew her words were meant for me. "You want my husbands big dick in you again?"

I eyed the flaccid meat in her hand and nodded my head absently. My small dick nodded between my legs, which I felt from my prostate in my gaping asshole as well. Even though it was half limp, Butch's cock looked scary. Much of it had retreated into the thick folds of foreskin, and still I knew his cock was probably bigger than mine. The reminder again sent blood surging to my own cock.

Gabby must have noticed. She toyed with Butch's dick and said, "I can tell you're easily excited."

The woman squatted down. Her tits wagged between her arms. Her thighs were spread wide. I glanced down to see the patch of hair between them, though I couldn't make out anything more. Gabby watched me, grinning that poison coated grin.

"Butch might need a little help though, Chase," Gabby said.

I looked up at her. Immediately I knew what she had in mind, and for the first time in over an hour I balked at the idea and began to question my confidence.

Gabby curled a single finger, commanding me to come closer. I froze. I wasn't sure I could do it. I knew what she wanted.

"Get down here."

A cold rush washed through my body. Swallowing hard, I slowly slid from the mattress and dropped to my knees in front of Gabby. She held Butch's cock aloft and on display in front of my face. Squatting like she was, Gabby was a bit taller than I. Butch loomed overhead not moving. His huge limp dick dangled right over my face from Gabby's fingers.

"You know what you need to do," Gabby told me. "Get him hard again. It's my turn to watch. It's my turn to cum."

I turned a nervous look toward her. Gabby wasn't grinning anymore. Her large green eyes were shadowed and serious in the dim room. After several seconds without a response from me, her eyebrows raised into a demanding and inquisitive expression.

My hand lifted slightly, then made the journey upward to retrieve the dangling cock from her fingers. Gabby stood, staring down at me. I pointed the clammy shaft toward my face and inched closer toward the foreskin. I could smell the musky scent of Butch's crotch, mixed with the strange new aroma that I'd not tasted on Butch's cock earlier. I stared at the thing trembling. It looked completely clean, if not used and flushed with color. I knew better. I knew where it'd been.

"Put it in your mouth." Gabby demanded.

I lunged and crammed the foreskin into my lips. Closing my eyes tightly, I held my head there. I didn't use my tongue but I tasted nothing different other than the clammy texture on Butch's shriveled skin. I felt movement. I opened my eyes to find Gabby stepping behind me to sit directly behind me on the bed. Her legs were again spread wide, her thighs on either side of me. I could feel it when she leaned down, her lips on my ear and her breasts sitting on my shoulders.

"What's the matter, Chase?" She whispered. "Earlier you were sucking cock like a bitch, now you're too good to get him hard for another go?"

My mouth was open. Butch's limp dick still hung in my lips.

"Just do it," Gabby prodded. "Clean him up like a good boy so I can watch you get fucked again."

My head was shoved forward. I dove from the proverbial cliff, opened my mouth wide, and crammed as much of the cock inside as I could manage. I worked my tongue over the sticky skin, resurfacing it for what was to come. The nasty dick began to throb and grow. My knees slid apart on the carpeted floor as I sank lower and arched my back.

"Very good!" I heard Gabby say.

The woman forced my head into a bobbing motion. She worked me like a puppet. I felt Butch begin to shift his weight. It was swelling up in my mouth and becoming more rigid and firm. I became less able to fit it in my mouth as the shaft began to spread my lips and bulge into my tongue. Still I shook my head and dropped my jaw, slobbering and gagging on Butch's fat cock.

"You suck cock like a whore, you know that?" Gabby taunted me.

It was cruel, but my dick drunk brain accepted it as a compliment. A whore is what I wanted to be. Already my dick was stiff. I twisted my head, flicked my tongue, and slurped on Butch's shaft, coaxing it into its true form. There was no longer a hand holding my head. I jerked my head back, the long cock sliding from my mouth to bounce hard and full in front of my eyes. It was now coated in a thick film, and somehow looked more dangerous than ever.

Two powerful hands gripped me by my arms like a child and tugged me up into a standing position. I stood as a gasping mess in front of Butch, who now looked hungry. For a second I thought he might kiss me again. I worried about the globs of spit dangling from my chin.

Instead I was flung around to face the bed, then pressed forward by a large meaty hand in the middle of my back. For a second I stumbled, finally climbing onto the bed on my knees. Down the hand pushed me until I was bent completely over.

I saw Gabby was there, lying on the bed propped on the pillows with her legs spread wide. She held some kind of pink toy... a dildo maybe, or a vibrator. I couldn't tell. The furls of her flushed pussy lips were open. With her fingers, she worked in circles above her hole. I met eyes with her. Gabby's seductive glare shot straight through me. She had me where she wanted me. She was getting want she wanted to see.

Something in her eyes spoke of some nasty approval. I had made her happy and was pleasing her. I was adequate. I could not explain it, but it made me feel sexy and wanted. I'd never felt that way in my life. I sank to my elbows in response to the amazing feeling, my back arching and my ass jutting high behind me. My knees slid apart and my thighs spread wider as my body sank. Gabby grinned, watching me assume the position.

There was no warning. I felt the flesh covered tip on my asshole and it pressed right through me. My mouth opened wide and a moan was forced out of me. Gabby's eyes lit up as she grinned, watching me while Butch crammed his cock as far into me as he could. It felt so slick, but not like it had downstairs. My own dick bobbed beneath me at the realization that it was my own thick saliva that had provided the wetness I felt in my ass now.

I was given little time to gather myself. A huge, hard body began crashing against me. I could hear the loud smacks of his flesh on mine. I could only picture my ass cheeks bouncing from the force. I wondered if Gabby could see that. She must have seen something she liked, because she writhed and moaned on the bed. Gabby worked her fingers faster while she teased her hole with the toy. Never did those big green eyes leave mine.

I glanced back. I had to. I witnessed Butch's upper body tightening and flexing as he thrust into my small form. Every giant inch of his cock flew in and out of me with such ferocious speed. I could feel it gaping me all over again. His jaw clenched as he grunted and growled. My dick grew so hard from the sight that it hurt. I swore to myself that I needed this every week, every day, that I'd try to return to this house every chance I got to please this big man. It may have been alcohol or sex that polluted my head with the thoughts. I didn't care. I'd hidden who I was and pretended long enough.

I was Butch's bitch.

I actually moaned and smiled. Closing my eyes, I soaked in the feeling of Butch's massive hands bruising my ass and his cock plowing through me. I savored the feel of his big balls beating against mine. I could feel how hairy he was, everywhere. Next to him, I was nothing but a flimsy fuck toy. Butch was a real man.

I glanced up when I heard Gabby shouting. It didn't take long to see what was happening. The pink toy was buried in her pussy. Her hips rose and fell, grinding against an invisible body. Red beaten labia glistened as her fingers furiously worked across them.

It started a chain reaction. Butch must have seen his wife cumming. His bulky body whipped against mine so hard and fast that I couldn't keep my balance. I fell to the covers on my face. My ass rose even higher, and the thick dick dove even deeper inside me. I clutched at the mattress, trying to gain a handhold to steady myself. It was no use. I was being beaten across the mattress. I could feel Butch readjust as he climbed onto the bed with me.

His cock drove on and on, reaming out my asshole and causing hot friction to build on my flesh. My body sunk lower from the force of Butch fucking me. I was nearly flat on the bed now. I never knew my legs could spread as wide as they were. Instead of trying to fight him or claw myself away, I rolled my hip back as far as I could attempted to perch my ass up even higher. I planted my head in the covers.

My ass started to grow tighter on Butch's cock, even as it fired away like a piston. My vision began to blur. It was happening. I might have moaned or screamed or cried. I wasn't sure. I might have been dribbling cum on my boss's bed. I wasn't sure. But my ass was hard and tight, my eyes rolled back into my head, and my body convulsed. All I could do was jitter and shake while Butch slammed himself into me.

Then I was driven hard down onto the bed. Butch's massive cock was jammed into me so hard I saw white spots in my eyes. His entire body crawled onto me while he growled loudly above.

I felt his cum.

Butch kept his big cock buried inside me. As deep as it was, I felt the head nod and the shaft swell. I even felt one of his balls twitching in his sack against the bottom of my ass cheek. Hotness filled the depths of my asshole. I did nothing but push back against it. I wanted it as deep in me as possible.

Lifting my head, I stared at the lips of a wet pussy. Hair topped the folds of flesh. Sweat glistened from the thighs around it. I tried to cut my eyes up at Gabby, but I couldn't see her. I wanted to see her face, to show her who I was and pray that she was proud of what she'd discovered about me. Butch's bristled face was beside mine then. He ran his fat tongue over my neck, biting and kissing me as his cock lost strength yet again inside my ass.

"I think you've used him all up, baby." I heard Gabby chuckle breathlessly.

As if in response, Butch pulled his hips upward and pushed them slowly back against me. His half limp cock began snaking its way in and out of me. I closed my eyes and tried to enjoy every second of every limp inch that slithered through my body. Butch and Gabby said something to one another. I couldn't make it out. I didn't care. I wanted this man to keep shoving himself into me the rest of the night.