Pleasing the Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When his hands fell quickly I did not move away. His fingers worked frantically but found the end of my shirt, which he peeled up and over my head with ease. Our lips found one another again.

I felt more hands, softer more delicate fingers. They slipped around my bare waist and worked to unfasten my pants. I felt her body against my back and realized Gabby was behind me. Her bare breast brushed my back while she unzipped me. With several sudden jerks, Gabby had my pants and my boxers at my ankles. In seconds, I was completely exposed. Standing in front of Butch made me feel weak and vulnerable.

A huge arm encircled my bare waist, while another draped itself heavily around my shoulders. It was such an odd thing to feel a man's hands and hairy arms on my skin in places where I'd rarely been held by a woman. Embarrassed as I was, it all excited me.

Butch pulled me into him as our faces met once again. My eyes shot open and I groaned into his mouth. It was the feeling of our cocks being planted against one another's bodies... it was sublime, unlike anything I'd ever known. My smaller dick burrowed into his crotch between his hairy thigh and his balls. Butch's cock was flattened against my stomach pointing upward. I felt it surge with energy. God he was so hard. It made my own cock stiffen.

My frail body was hugged against Butch's hard hulking form for so long. His massive hand slid down until he was clutching what felt like my entire ass cheek. Even standing flat footed, he thrust his hips into me, grinding his massive shaft against my skin. I did the same, my cock prodding between the hairy depths of his crotch.

I felt softer lips on my cheek. Soft arms wound around both of our bodies. Butch leaned away, our lips pulling apart. We both turned to see Gabby at our side. She grinned at me slyly.

"Mind if I cut in?"

Gabby didn't let me answer. She placed a hand on my shoulder and shoved me downward onto the couch. I flopped back into a sitting position, only now I was very aware of just how naked I was. My shirt was on the floor across the room. My pants and underwear had been kicked under the coffee table. I quickly realized I was not the only one losing clothing.

A thin white garment dropped to the floor beyond the coffee table. My eyes shot up to the naked back of Gabby. I could see the bare sides of her breasts. My stiff hard cock swelled harder at the sight. Gabby was being crushed against her husband by his enormous arms. Her soft smooth body was pressed against his hairy form. I wasn't sure why, but I felt a dull ache inside just from the sight. Maybe it was seeing Gabby's beautiful body pulled into such a mass of obscene masculinity. More likely, it was because I'd suddenly become sidelined. I watched the lovers kiss. I had just been there seconds before, melting into Butch and taking him.

Then Gabby turned toward me. Butch became the background in my eyesight. The woman's breasts were perfect and full, and hung in the most natural way I'd ever seen. Her large red nipples grew hard before my very eyes. Gabby had the smoothest bit of a belly, the tiniest bit of extra weight gained from years of life.

I was so entranced staring at Gabby, that she had to clear her throat to get my attention. I glanced up to realize she had said something to me.

"Chase, sit up."

Without hesitation I did as she asked. Again I found myself a mere few inches from her body, though now I was staring up at her naked upper body. Gabby looked down at me past her bulbous breasts. I wanted to grab her and crush her to me as Butch did... but I knew I couldn't. It wasn't the same.

"Take off my shorts," Gabby commanded. "And take my panties off as well."

My eyes briefly darted between Gabby and Butch, who still loomed only a few feet away. If by now he wasn't responding to a scrawny guy fondling his wife, then he probably wasn't going to. For several seconds I sat there staring into Gabby's naval. Was this really happening?

"Do it."

Gabby's words spurred me into action. I mindlessly reached up and began unfastening her blue jean shorts. They had already been unbuttoned, so I pulled the zipper down to reveal the black fabric her panties beneath. I felt my breath begin to gasp. I clutched both her jeans and her panties in my fingers and began to guide them down to her ankles.

My face was suddenly right in front of a neatly trimmed patch of hair. I thought I could feel the heat from it. Gabby stepped out of her clothes, fully naked at last. My mouth hung open as I took in the full scene. Gabby's body was amazing for a woman of her age. Her skin was not as tight as a younger woman's but was no less supple or smooth.

Gabby climbed onto the couch. She was climbing on top of me.

I briefly thought to glance at Butch. I never did. Once again Gabby straddled me. We were both naked now. I sunk into the couch, my hands at my sides. I could not believe this. Gabby never took her green eyes from mine. I was powerless to do anything but stare back into those eyes. Her back was arched as she leaned over me. Her tits dangled beneath her. One of them brushed my cock and I thought I might explode. She brought her face close to mine. This was it. Gabby was about to ride my cock, for real this time.

Our faces were close. Again her lips brushed mine. I wanted to reach up and slip my arms around her slender back. I was paralyzed.

Gabby spoke. "He's going to fuck me, Chase."

I blinked. I was vaguely aware of movement behind her.

"He's going to fuck me," Gabby repeated with a wicked grin. "And you're going to watch."

At that precise moment, Gabby's jaw dropped. She sucked in a deep gasp, drawing the air right from my lips. She was close enough that I could feel her jaw quiver. Her hand shot up to my shoulder. She clutched me tighter and tighter.

Looking past her, I realized what had happened. Butch had positioned himself directly behind his wife. He was currently pushing his cock into Gabby, guiding his body forward slowly until his waist was pressed against her round ass. Gabby's other hand flew up to grab the back of my neck. She was using me to steady herself. Butch pushed somehow deeper. His wife's lips brushed mine and she moaned loudly right into my mouth.

I was petrified yet again. Or was I in shock? I could not move. The whole scene was a mind fuck. Not an hour earlier we had been chatting at the dinner table. Now Gabby was straddled in my lap, bent over, with her husbands dick buried to the hilt inside her while she groaned right into my face.

"Oh god!" Gabby gasped. "Oh... it's so fucking big, Chase!"

My whole body shuddered. It was like the woman passed her chills right into me. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to think or how I should act.

Gabby's mouth hit mine. It wasn't by choice. Butch had fired a single hard thrust against her ass. It had pushed our faces together. A long moan burst from her lips into mine.

"Oh, y-yes... yes!"

I shrunk beneath Gabby, my eyes transfixed on her face. Her normally smiling face contorted from either pain or ecstasy, or both. I couldn't even tell. With each thrust, Butch built speed. My hands moved but I still could not bring myself to touch Gabby. Especially not at the same moment that she was being fucked by her husband. It was all so confusing to me.

Gabby rose slightly, her back arching further. A gaping grin appeared on her face as Butch slammed himself against her. Gabby's eyes closed. I stared up at her in awe. Her big breasts bounced and whirled right in front of my eyes. I could hear Butch's breath behind her. My own cock was nodding stiff.

A pair of green eyes shot down at me. Gabby smiled devilishly and began to lower herself to me. Her arms encircled my neck. Her fleshy tits piled into my bare chest. Suddenly our lips were locked and Gabby's tongue was sliding over mine. Every second, I could feel the energy as her body was beaten against mine by the massive man behind her. Loud slaps filled the otherwise silent living room. I drank in Gabby's kiss, my arms finally sliding over her back.

Our lips parted. Gabby gasped into my mouth.

"I want... I want you to watch him," Gabby panted. "Watch him fuck me."

Gabby's face lowered down to my chest, her ass jutting high behind her. From over the woman's shoulder, I gazed up the length of her smooth back to the mounds of ass cheeks behind. Two massive hands clutched those thick round cheeks, while a mountainous hairy body slammed into them again and again.

All I could do was watch. It looked like every muscle beneath Butch's weathered skin was flexed and tight. His arms were locked. I eyed the way his slab-like pectorals clenched hard. His body was locked into assault mode it seemed. Butch wasn't making love. He wasn't being tender the way I had been so many times with Kayla. He was dominating Gabby, the way she wanted him to. I could feel the force of each blow. Every time Gabby yelped, I imagined that thick cock splitting her open.

Butch was watching me.

While my eyes were drinking in the unbelievable scene, Butch's dark and beady eyes were fixed on me. His breath rumbled out from his mouth now. His entire head was flushed red. I could see tight lines and bulges in his neck. And the whole time he drove himself into Gabby, the massive man watched me.

Gabby's lips were near my ear now.

"You think you could have fucked me like this Chase?"

Her words were a whisper. My eyes were still locked on the flexing body of Butch.

"You think you could have fucked Kayla like this?"

I blinked and turned to look at Gabby, shocked again by her reference to my ex fiancé. Our faces were so close. She kissed at my lips and kept taunting me, bouncing from each thrust. I knew what she was doing. It was all a part of her spell. But it was working.

"Do... do you wish you would've joined them?"

I could only stare at her wide eyed.

"I bet you watched her boyfriend like you're watching Butch," Gabby hissed into my mouth. She stuck her tongue into my lips and gave me a little laugh. "I bet you wanted to suck his cock like I made you suck Butch's cock."

"Gabby...."

"Tell me the truth," Gabby snapped.

A particularly hard series of thrusts beat her face against mine. Gabby rolled her eyes and groaned.

"You wanted that boy's dick didn't you?" Gabby's eyes locked with mine. "Say it. There's no reason left to hide."

I offered only a whimper. My cock was so hard. The way Gabby spoke to me was so uncharacteristically cruel of her... why was it so hypnotizing?

"Say it!"

I moaned. "Y-yes!"

"Say you want it," Gabby went on with an evil grin.

"I... I want it!" The words I spoke sounded so strange to even my own ears.

"Say you want Butch's big dick," Gabby prodded.

"I want his... his dick...."

"You want him to fuck you."

"I... I want him to fuck me!"

Molly slipped her tongue back in my mouth. I was at a loss for what was even happening. She had me yelping and shouting like a slave. Our faces were so close the whole time. It was like my world was just made of Gabby in the moment. Her sweaty face now locked with mine. We broke away gasping. I wanted to please her so badly. My cock ached and burned. Her soft stomach slid across it as Butch pounded her body. I yearned for so much more. Anything for Gabby.

Gabby looked me in the eye. "Tell him. Tell Butch that you want to be fucked like a bitch."

The words were so vile. I stared back in a daze at the woman. Her greedy eyes glared back. I saw bad things in those eyes, malice or lust or some strange mixture of the two. I was addicted to it, to her.

"Tell him, Chase," Gabby hissed. "Look at him and say it."

I swallowed. My head swam. I knew I was drunk. Whether it was the moonshine or lust, I was gone from the world of rational thought. It made sense to me. Do what Gabby wanted. Do what she said. That's what Butch said. They did so much... do what she wants.

I looked past Gabby's shoulder toward the hulking man behind her.

"Butch," I said. It sounded odd to even address him that way. "I want you to... f-fuck me like a... bitch."

What the hell was I saying? Even as I spoke the words, my brain was screaming at me. How had this gotten so out of hand?

One look back into Gabby's eyes washed my doubts away. She moaned through her smile, pleased at what I'd done. She was right. Of course she was. She knew why I'd watched Kayla. I remembered that huge pile of cock I'd taken in my mouth just moments ago. I had sucked Butch's cock. I did it freely. I wanted more of it. I wanted Butch's huge body against mine again. I nearly moaned just from the realization.

In a cold flash, Gabby was stepping off of the couch. Messy blonde strands of hair stuck to her forehead. Her eyes watched me when she pulled away from Butch. She knew. Butch's cock slid out from Gabby's stretched lips and flopped free between his legs. I stared right at it. Butch's massive reddened cock bounced with excitement in front of his thighs, pointed right at me.

I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

Butch took a step forward. The thick cock bobbed when he moved. It was now wet and slick, the head poking free of the folds of foreskin. It was the nastiest thing I'd ever seen. For that reason alone I was hooked. I knew on some level it was wrong. I knew it back when I'd watched Kayla's lover pull his cum coated cock from her tiny pussy not so many months ago. The way it hung swollen from his body, the way it dropped with weight... the same way Butch's big cock drooped now.

Butch climbed onto the couch. He didn't get in my lap. He didn't sit with me. The massive man loomed over me, swinging his big thighs beside me. He did so in a way that forced me down and to my side. I fell to lay beneath him, sprawled below on the couch. Huge broad shoulders huddled over me. Hot blasts of breath spilled down onto me. The heat of this guy was more than the fire across the room could provide. I was pinned beneath Butch. I marveled at his body, the wall of flesh that hovered over me.

My jaw dropped open but no sound came out. I felt it. Good god I felt Butch's cock slide up beside my own. I didn't need to look down there to know the difference. My tiny cock next to his bulk of flesh was easy enough to feel between our bodies. Butch lowered himself onto me, crushing me into the cushions of the couch. His huge form swallowed me up. Huge arms encircled my face and my head. Heavy thighs adjusted beside my frail form, spreading wide to encase me in flesh.

We were face to face again, breathing one another's air. Butch dipped his head and I soon felt his lips on my neck. The bristles of his beard brushed my softer skin, which caused my little dick to strain against his hard body. Our cocks throbbed together between us while Butch ran his fat tongue up to my ear.

The larger man sucked my ear lobe into his mouth and bit down. I wrapped my arms around his big body out of reflex. What was pain an uncertainty quickly melted. I felt my body relax. I pulled him further down, hugging his bulk closer and opening up below him. I realized how much I loved the feel of this man on top of me. Had I always been this way?

"Hope you're ready, kid," Butch growled into my ear.

Even with a hot body pinning mine down, I felt chills run through me from Butch's words. His square face appeared in front of mine again, and I had no time to respond even if I wanted to. Butch planted his firm jaw against mine and again coaxed my mouth open. The force with which the man kissed me sent me into a spiral. His beard scraped across my cheeks while his big tongue wrestled against my own.

When Butch sat up on the couch, my legs somehow spread around him. I lay there in a daze, trying to keep the room from tilting and feeling the chills still raising the hairs on my body. I looked at Butch. He squatted on his knees between my legs like a monster. I was vaguely aware of Gabby's naked form beside him. She was suddenly stroking his cock... why? I peered down to see the huge dick dripping and shining in the firelight. She said something to him and chuckled, but I couldn't make out what it was. For a brief moment, I looked at myself in awe. My cock nodded at my waist. My thighs lay open like a girl.

Then, I felt my legs being hooked by massive meaty arms. I blinked several times. There was a fog in the air that I couldn't make go away. My knees were bent back toward my chest. At first I felt air on my bare ass when I was fully exposed, then I felt rock solid warmth. I gasped when I realized what it was. Thick flesh pushed itself between the cheeks of my ass. My mind reeled. I felt pressure as it pushed against me... against my asshole.

My flesh spread and pain shot through my lower body. The fat tip of Butch's cock had just burst into my ass. Before I could struggle or recoil, he was there. The huge man lowered himself onto me again, his hands easily snatching my forearms and pinning them to the couch above my head. I cried out. The motions had shoved more of the massive dick inside of me. I was not prepared for that kind of pain.

I couldn't move. I was distantly aware of the sound of Gabby chuckling. I could feel the weight of the huge man bearing down on me. Butch's hands clutched my arms so tightly I thought I was losing circulation to my hands. None of it could distract me from the pain of being split open by his gigantic cock.

Writhing beneath Butch, I moaned and yelped. My legs kicked, but I could do nothing but bear the pain. Butch did not stop. I felt the thick shaft sliding, inching it's way deeper into me. It was such an unusual feeling to be penetrated, and by something with so much girth. Still he pressed his hips in. I yelled and rolled my eyes. It felt like his cock was sliding up into my stomach.

Wet warmth pressed firmly against my crotch and my ass. Massive fleshy balls pressed against me. A sharp pain, brighter and hotter than the ache at my asshole, caused my body to jerk as the tip of Butch's dick prodded deep within my body. I felt the mass of hair mashing against my soft skin below. Butch was buried inside me. I didn't know just how big he was. It didn't matter. I was feeling every inch of the thing inside me, every pulse of blood through the shaft.

Then, for the longest time that's how we stayed. Butch left his entire cock stuffed fully into me while I lay gasping. He said nothing. When I glanced at his bearded red face, he showed no emotion, no pity nor remorse. Every twitch of his big cock felt. His breath caused his chest and stomach to swell against me. I felt trapped and tortured. I knew there was no escape. Deep down, however, there was a sliver of me that craved exactly this. I had no idea why. I knew my cock was still hard between Butch's body and mine. And I knew that some deep itch was finally being scratched for me, one that I hadn't even been aware of until that night.

Butch's tongue barreled into my open lips. The soreness in my ass wasn't going away, but after a few seconds I gave in and began to return the kiss. Every time our lips locked and our tongues rolled together it pulled me into the act a little deeper. Confusion clouded my senses but I kept giving in more and more. Something about it all was nasty or taboo, which made me want it more. My hands started to explore the tough skin on Butch's back. The man's body was so solid. Even when I dug my fingers into his flesh my knuckles ached.

My eyes shot open. The thick shaft in my ass was sliding back. I became aware of the mind numbing pain in my ass once more. It kept slithering out of me inch after inch. Though it still hurt, it was an incredible sensation to feel something so big moving through my body.

Butch thrust into me slowly, but he shoved the entire thing in again. The throbbing pain continued. My mouth flew open, my lips abruptly tearing away from Butch. Spots began to appear in my eyes. Several long yelps burst from my mouth. I could feel it spreading my insides open as it climbed deeper. More than that, my ass was so tight around Butch's cock that I thought I could feel every bulge and vein on the thing.