All Comments on 'Pleasure's Duty'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen9 months ago

Enjoyed it? I LOVED it, IsabellaEmily. You write beautifully, and this was yet another example of your talent for creating hot, sexy stories. 5 stars , of course.

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

Delightful, as always, from you

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u9 months ago

Delightful how she discovered the best chore ever. I think her mother knew this but felt constrained by the times. The joy of intimacy and sex conveyed to us by your wonderful writing.

ArseGratiaArtisArseGratiaArtis9 months ago

IsabellaEmily, this was great. Well told, excellent writing, tender and gentle and sweet, yet hot enough to keep me hard. I'm going to read more of your stories when I get a chance. I have read Victorian erotica, and this is up there with the best of it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

One of the better historical stories. Possibly a little too much of a fantasy for the period but very good none the less.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Amazing and highly erotic. I loved this story.

Red_22bRed_22b9 months ago

I shall go with the theme and say delightful. 5 stars - beautifully simple

centralsquareguycentralsquareguy8 months ago
Wonderful!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

LOVELY. Cleaned my pallet ! Nice to be reminded that normal, healthy physical and mental love exists and has been written about. With all your other personal sexual interests and the kind of stories you write - you are truly an interesting person. Please keep writing ! Me ? Female, retired, live alone with two cats. Have a plethora of friends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, loving, painting, and writing filthy s...