All Comments on 'Pleasure's Look'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen9 months ago

You have to be one of the most talented authors writing here, IsabellaEmily. This series is an inspiration! Whoever would have thought that the five senses could be the basis for such a wonderfully filthy series? I think this chapter is my favourite of all the ones you've written so far. Could it be because I'm rapidly approaching Stephanie's age and one of my current boyfriends is Christopher's age? Lol! Anyway, this beautiful chapter gets 5 stars from me.

cmj711cmj7119 months ago

Thrilling, I love watching a man masturbate.

And one of my fantasies is being watched, showing a man how I orgasm.

Using gel on my nipples & mound as I use a wand on my clit. Delicious...

pkp033pkp0339 months ago

🔥🔥🔥

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u9 months ago

Can I give more than 5 stars? This was such a turn on for me, I'm a very visual person. Stephanie would be my ideal partner, sharing her sexuality and visual stimulation. For me a casual or accidental flash of panties or best of all no panties, a tit flash, or down shirt nipple, bra-less nipples poking through a t-shirt, pants moulded to a bum. Ladies you are so sexy and I hope you don't mind me taking pleasure from your visual stimulation.

Thank you Emily, it was indeed a pleasure! Andy

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

You are a master at eroticism

DesiqldDesiqld9 months ago

Jeeesus that was steamy I loved it

muskyboymuskyboy9 months ago

Even better than I expected, thanks!! 5/5

jayphjayph9 months ago

Loved the story great job keep it up.

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon19559 months ago

Omg, it was so fantastic!!! I gave it 5 stars, but for me it's well worth at least 20 stars, Emily dear!!! I wish I had a hot woman like her to let me watch her cum, and she watch me, then we fuck like rabbits afterwards! I'm not only very visual when it comes to sex, I have a vivid imagination too. Add to that I'm horny practically all the time. I wish you were MY neighbor so we could entertain each other daily. I'm an old man but very experienced in giving a woman sexual pleasure and satisfaction, and enjoy helping a woman achieve many, many orgasms, which eventually end in her squirting many times too. There may be snow on the roof, but there is an intensely hot sexual fire burning in the kitchen!!! I enjoyed reading this so very much!!!

IreneGoodnightIreneGoodnight9 months ago

Very hot and sizzling sexual!

Wiz1002Wiz10029 months ago

Another masterpiece IsobellaEmily.

While the “Look” sense was so prevalent and sexy, this story had so much more going for it as well; open, mutual masturbation, older lady/younger man, facials, multiple orgasms etc. It got my motor running!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well written, highly sensual and up with the classics of erotica like Anaïs Nin. Loved reading it, and it made me feel as hard as Christopher all the way through.

ArseGratiaArtisArseGratiaArtis8 months ago

Another hot story. I could feel the tension building between them, wondering if they were just going to watch or if he was going to get to lose his "cherry." By the time I finished reading I was hard and dripping. You would have enjoyed the sight. Only thing is that, being very visual, I would have liked more description of her pussy. Does she have a big or small clit? Do her inner lips protrude a little, or do the outer ones cover them up unless she's aroused? Maybe I need to do a "visual" story myself. :) Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well written, excellent progression and build up. One small typo early on that I found a bit funny.. you added a T to to Chris...lol

You asked what fantasies the reader might have so I'll share mine. I was envisioning your adding finger/anus play when she was attending to his balls and cock, I love watching a woman's breasts jiggle in the throws of passion and seeing a woman tense and stretch out in orgasm, whether by my cock or mouth or from her own fingers is my ultimate pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is the second story I have read and I have to relieve my swollen cock after each one. I can't wait to read these to my wife and feel everything you have written about!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

83 and ED back again, can’t get enough of you. What a great story! Every young man’s dream.

When I was 16 every woman up age 70 was attractive to me and I wanted to fuck them all. Eventually learned that my greatest thrill came from getting my wife an orgasm, either by hand or orally. Thank you!

BachrorylacoBachrorylaco25 days ago

Rock on! Break the age barrier. My outlook just got a lot wider with more opportunities.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, loving, painting, and writing filthy s...