Pleasures of the Flesh Ch. 01

Story Info
A girls journey from innocence to sex slave.
23.8k words
4.23
24.1k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pleasures of the Flesh

This story is dedicated to Arie Emerald whose original ideas brought this yarn to the world.

Chapter 1

"We can fight the goblins hoard like this all day and pile up a huge body count," yelled Gaelen, the Mighty as he felled another of the beasts, "but eventually, we'll tire and inevitably be killed. We have to do something, fast!" he finished as he took another swing with his heavy broadsword.

Soluen, the Wise loosed off a final magical fireball to cover their retreat as they broke and ran from the hoard, quickly outdistancing the smaller menaces. Turning corner after corner in the twisting passages, they finally saw daylight and ran toward it. Emerging from the labyrinth, they noticed a huge pair of iron gates standing open. The sounds of the hoard were faint but getting louder. It would only be a matter of time before they were upon the tiny group once again.

"Gaelen! Use your strength to close those gates! I will magically lock them!" yelled Soluen.

Gaelen put his great strength to work immediately. The great gates wavered under his immense strength, but he would need help. Ermaline, the Quick, although not really suited for this sort of work, shouldered the load and put all of her might into it as well. The great gates move slightly, but not fast enough. The Goblin hoard was now in sight and closing fast.

Soluen now closed her eyes and began mumbling something while gesticulating with her hands. A moment later, a light leapt forward from her hands and struck the gate, causing it to quickly swing shut. Seconds later, a glow enveloped the structure, announcing to all that Soluen had successfully magically locked it, effectively barring exit to the fell beasts.

Soluen appeared a little drained as her friends rushed to her. "That should hold them!" she cried triumphantly. Where are we?" she asked as she dug in her pouch for a biscuit to rejuvenate her energy..

"Why don't you rest here for a while and I'll go scout around," suggested Ermaline.

"Good idea, Ermaline," agreed Gaelen. "Just don't bring back any more surprises, ok?" he grinned.

Ermaline blushed. "Ok, Gaelen," she said shyly as she scuttled off about her task. It didn't take long before her special skills had located a hidden pathway leading up. After surveying for danger, she began to climb the path. When she reached the top, she saw that the object of their quest was in sight. She scrambled back down to tell her friends the joyous news. "I found it!" she bubbled. "The Cross of the Chimera and the end of our quest are right over this hill!" she beamed.

"How did you get there?" asked a confused Gaelen, unable to see what Ermaline had seen.

"I'll show you," smiled Ermaline. He hadn't noticed the hidden trail that she had found until she stood right in the middle of it.

"Oh yeah," grinned Gaelen as his eyes focused where Ermaline was and recognized the trail around her

The trio triumphantly walked over the hill and officially ended their quest. They received their loot and were delighted with it.

"I really enjoy playing AlterLife with you guys," bubbled Raya. "Thank you for helping me design Ermaline."

"You're welcome, Dear," replied Sandra. "It can be difficult to design an effective character. I remember when I first drew up Soluen! God, what a mess!" she laughed. "Remember that Gordon?"

Gordons deep rumble of a laugh came over the headset. "Oh yes! Gaelen the Mighty was more like Gaelen the Mongrel at that time!" The pair of women joined in his infectious laughter.

"I love internet play. You don't even have to live in the same country together to develop friends and play the game," observed Raya with a smile. "I live down here, and you guys live up there."

"That's right, Ms. McCat," grinned Sandra. "and it's always a blast playing with the pair of you!" she smiled.

Raya had always looked forward to the camming session that the three of them shared in after the game adventure. They would sit back, have their coffee et cetera, talking and laughing about everything and anything into the wee hours of the morning at times. She adjusted her programming and soon the familiar faces of her friends appeared before her.

"Hi," beamed Raya, smiling and waving at her friends through the camera.

"Hi Raya!" answered a smiling Sandra as she waved back at her friend. She had fallen in love with the younger woman from the first time they met.

"Hello Raya," chimed in a smiling Gordon. "Now, that was a great session, Ladies. I really love how we've gelled as a team. Everybody made smart decisions and did the right things. I think we're ready to consider higher level targets now," he stated gleefully.

"You really think so, Gord?" Raya asked with building excitement. She was the newest member of the team and was dying to see what other surprises the game held.

"Oh, yes," Gord grinned. "Sandra and I have been with groups that are not half as well prepared to advance as we are." Gordon was quite proud of his team, especially the way Raya had come so far so quickly. They had shot up in the team rankings because of her and were doing better than a number of the six member teams they competed against.

And so, it went for many months. They'd play their game and then cam afterwards to discuss the triumphs and failures.

"I have to bow out of this cam conversation early tonight, Ladies" announced Gordon after another successful delve into the Dungeons of the Drackmoor. I have to be up early for work tomorrow. You ladies have a great conversation! Good night!" he beamed and waved before closing his cam, leaving Sandra and Raya alone.

"Do you mind if I ask you a personal question, Raya?" Sandra asked as she turned back to the camera.

"Not at all," smiled the younger woman. "We're practically sisters here. Ask anything you want!"

"Are you still a virgin? Have you had the pleasure of a man?" asked Sandra slyly while lowering her gaze.

Raya was a little taken aback by the question but answered her friend truthfully anyway. "No, I haven't experienced sex yet. There aren't many men here I'd care to experiment with. For the most part, well, they're all mouth breathing knuckle draggers of the local yokel variety."

"Oh, okay," chuckled Sandra at Raya's assessment of her countrymen, "fair enough. What about women?"

Raya blushed as she began to respond. "Well, I've had a few experimental encounters with a friend, but we're not even sure if we did it right," she admitted.

Sandra noticed the sweet reddening in her young friend's face but said nothing lest she stop her. "Did you have fun?" she asked with more questions piling up behind her teeth. She didn't want to overwhelm the poor girl, after all.

Raya blushed harder as she relayed her truth. "Yes," she almost whispered. "It was exciting and taboo each time."

Then you were definitely doing it right," replied Sandra softly and with even more interest. "Was there anything you particularly liked?"

"It wasn't any one thing," Raya replied thoughtfully through her blushing cheeks. "It was the feeling of being wrapped up in our own cocoon together, just the two of us, enjoying each other's bodies. It was our secret, and no one could take it from us. We spent a few afternoons curled up like that," she admitted.

Sandra smiled and took a moment to drink in this new information and imagery before gently asking, "Did you have a favorite part, curled up there in that cocoon?"

"I loved the way she kissed," relayed Raya somewhat dreamily at the memory. "She had a magic mouth. The way her warm lips would gently brush mine, then her tongue would make an appearance and bid me to drop my jaw and admit her, the soft flesh I felt when I explored her mouth. She completely entranced me from the very first time."

"Did you taste her?" asked Sandra delicately as her own arousal appeared.

"Yes," replied Raya promptly, as though expecting the question. "I liked the way she tasted immediately. It was angelic. I loved her sounds, too. Her soft moans and groans of pleasure. I loved the way I could drive her wild."

"Did you do anything else with her?" Sandra breathed.

"Yes," smiled a brazening Raya. " She used a strap on dildo and is the one who actually took my virginity," she smiled.

Sandra smiled at the sweet look on the face of her young friend as her fingers found their way down to her crotch. "That's so hot, Raya," she said demurely, making sure that Raya caught sight of what she was doing through her shorts. She grinned with interest as she watched Raya's hand float down between her legs and begin to rub her clitty through the fabric of her own shorts.

Sandra smiled seductively as she slid the fabric of her light blue blouse over her shoulder, exposing one of her exquisite D-cup breasts. Pulling her bra down and under, she gave a wide-eyed Raya a peek at her rose red nipples. Carefully licking one finger, she began to circle the nipple, causing it to become progressively spikier. "What do you think, Raya? Do you like that?" she asked in a low sensual voice.

Sandra now tenderly asked the leading question, "Do you think you might enjoy being cocooned with a different woman?"

Raya breathed, "Uh huh," and slightly nodded in answer as her eyes feasted on the sight before them. She was fixated on Sandra's gorgeous tit. Her friend's actions had momentarily stunned her mental facilities. All she could do right now was sit and stare. Sandra recognized the gaze and smiled, knowing that Raya was taken, hook line and sinker.

"I'd like to see you doing this on one of those pert nipples of yours. Don't dare think I haven't seen them perk right up when you're cold," smiled Sandra.

Raya smiled and blushed slightly as she began to oblige her friend's request. Sandra gasped as Raya's round breasts hove into view. A perfect nipple stood on top of each one. She looked seductively at Sandra, put her index fingers in her mouth and began to rub both of her quickly crusting nipples. Innocently, she looked up. "Am I doing this right?" she asked innocently.

"Oh yes," replied Sandra in a low, appreciative voice. "Put a hand down your waistband.

Raya smiled as she slid her hand seductively to her waistline and slid two fingers below her waistband. She smiled at Sandra as she began to move her fingers, touching and exciting herself.

Raya was getting more and more excited as she and her friend stripped off their tops, exposing to each other the delights of their bosoms. Raya had always known Sandra had a magnificent rack, but now saw it uncovered for the first time. Her deep red upturned nipples topped her gorgeous breasts beautifully.

Sandra gently rolled her nipples between her fingers and thumb, encouraging them to crust over for her slave's viewing pleasure. Her eyes were fixed on her proteges tight little nipples now bouncing and dancing in front of her.

Sandra stood up and began to loosen her jeans. Raya got the idea immediately and stood up to release the bonds of the skirt she was wearing. Both women now regarded each other in only panties. Sandra was wearing a lacy black affair whereas Raya was in utility undies that did nothing for her figure.

Sandra looked at Raya through the screen and decided on her next course of action. She slowly and tantalizingly slid her panties down her hips while gauging Raya's response. Raya knelt in front of the camera, enraptured by the figure on the screen. Sandra smiled as she continued to peel them from her body, exposing her landing stripped pussy to Raya.

"Your turn," smiled Sandra as she sat back on a chair, spread her legs for the camera and pushed a shapely finger through her sweet cooze.

Raya stood up and tried to mimic Sandra's movements, but found it was harder than it looked. She finally exposed her little black bush and smiled at the camera. She was a little self-conscious standing there naked in front of Sandra and her beautiful body.

"Why don't you put a few fingers down like this," coached Sandra as she showed Raya her fingers traveling down to her bush while watching Raya on the screen. Raya was intrigued and spread her legs as her friend was showing her. She slipped two fingers down to her pubic hair and then beyond.

"That's so hot!" cooed Sandra. "Spread your legs a bit. I want to see that nice, virginal little pussy!" Obediently and submissively, Raya began to move into position and spread her legs. "Little farther, Dear. Let's see what you look like." Raya spread her naked crotch in front to the camera for Sandra on the other end and moaned in pure pleasure.

Sandra's fingers danced over her engorged clitty as she watched Raya play with herself and orgasm in front of her. Her breathing was quick and sharp. She knew she was very close to orgasm as well. The more she watched the more inflamed she became. Suddenly, the familiar contractions started, and she threw back her head and moaned along with Raya.

"That was incredible," exclaimed a smiling Raya as she regained her senses.

"Wasn't it thought!" squealed Sandra excitedly. We're going to have a lot of fun together, you and I," she mentioned with a sly smile.

"Won't we though," grinned a yawning Raya.

"Why don't you get some sleep, Baby. There will be plenty of time for this later," smiled Sandra.

"That's a good idea," agreed Raya as she yawned again. "See you tomorrow," she smiled and melted Sandra's heart then turned to go.

"Good night, Baby," smiled Sandra in a soothing tone, watching her future slave's ass as it retreated. "See you soon."

A few weeks later found Sandra and Raya alone together in front of their respective cameras. Raya was hoping that Sandra would lead her on a merry chase like last time.

"I have some pics to show you," began Sandra. "Tell me which ones you like, okay?" she requested.

"Okay," grinned Raya, although this was not exactly what she wanted. The first pic flitted across Raya's screen. The image if a blonde woman lying with her head in the pussy of a young brunette. The brunette had her head thrown back and she was obviously enjoying what was happening.

"Mmmm," smiled Raya as she drank in the scene.

"You like that one?" asked an incredibly curious Sandra.

"That looks hot," replied Raya as she began to explore her own sexuality.

The next image was of a brunette woman sitting on the corner of a couch with her legs spread wide as a blonde woman buried her face in her crotch.

The brunette lady was leaning back apparently moaning, and had her hand wrapped in the blonde's ponytail, guiding her to where she wanted it.

Raya smiled while gazing at the image on her screen. "I like that one better," she smiled.

"What do you like about it?" asked Sandra.

"I like the brunette girl's hand wrapped in her partners hair and the guidance she's giving her," responded Raya promptly. Sandra smiled. This was going exactly the way she had planned it.

The following picture was of a petite brunette woman on her knees with larger ginger woman leaning back against the wall.

The ginger girl had the brunette's ponytail wrapped around her fist and directing her with it again. Sandra caught on quickly, recognizing the slumbering submissiveness in her future slave. Then, Raya noticed the slim silver cuffs restraining her hands behind her back as she willingly did the bidding of the larger woman.

"Oh, now that one's cool," whistled Raya, her attention and gaze directed toward the silver bracelets the brunette slave wore as a blonde woman forced her slave's face into her swollen, smooth pussy. Feelings and emotions were beginning to stir within Raya. Feelings that had only been dormant before and were now beginning to awaken and were hungry. Her mind and her curiosity had now been piqued.

"Oooo," cooed Raya. "I'd like to be the pretty little brunette," she blurted out. Now, there was no unring that bell.

"Oh, really?" asked Sandra. She had pegged her prey well. "You would like to be restrained?" she finished excitedly.

Raya blushed. "With the right person, yes.," she responded coyly.

"Would you like to be a slave to a mistress like in the pic?" enquired Sandra as her inner slut inwardly jumped for joy. She could not have hoped for a better outcome.

"Yes," smiled Raya bashfully albeit not as much as before. "There is something very enticing about the whole situation."

"Well, we can sample over cam. Would you like to do that?" asked Sandra enticingly.

"Okay," replied Raya promptly. "How do we do that?" she asked naively.

Sandra loved that little bit of naivety in this girl. "I'll assume the role of Mistress and you can be my slave," she suggested.

"Oooo," that sounds like fun!" bubbled Raya as she clapped her hand.

"Now, I am always called Mistress to you, okay?" Sandra asked.

"Yes, Mistress," replied Raya, starting off on the right foot.

"Good! I knew you learned quickly," Sandra smiled. You will be on your knees and naked when you address me," commanded Sandra. Raya obeyed the command and dropped to her knees with her eyes cast down to the floor.

"Ok Raya, my slave. I want you to take off all your clothes. Get naked for me!" Sandra demanded.

"Yes, Mistress," responded Raya submissively as she instantly began to unbutton her shirt. Sandra looked on with great interest as she watched her new acquisition strip for her at her command. She watched as Raya inexpertly removed her bra and exposed her breasts. Sandra smiled and watched her young friend as she wiggled her jeans over her hips, exposing the briefs underneath.

Raya looked up into the camera with smouldering eyes as she began to remove her last piece of clothing, uncovered her dark-haired bush over her sweet little pussy.

"I want you to shave that off clean before our next session," demanded Sandra calmly. "Make her smooth for me," she continued as she removed her own clothing. She jutted her naked crotch forward. "See, like this," she instructed as she pointed to her landing stripped pussy while Raya looked on, salivating slightly. "You like that, don't you?" asked Sandra as she began to run a finger around the rim of her vulva. Raya managed a feeble nod in response. "Good," smiled Sandra as she licked her index finger and began to circle her nipple with it. "You remember this game?"

Raya instantly tucked a finger into her mouth to moisten it and began to copy Sandra. Immediately, her nipple began to harden and crust over.

"Oh, that's my slave!," beamed Sandra as she watched. "You're so responsive!"

"Thank you, Mistress," responded Raya quietly. Her heart was now beginning to pound and her pulse rate was rising. Her skin was assuming a pink hue announcing her arousal as she switched nipples to crust that one over as well, much to the delight of her Mistress. She smiled gazing at the visage cast from the screen to her, knowing that Sandra was enjoying her show.

"Now, I want you to put one hand down to your pussy, like this," she demonstrated, "and finger your clitty." Instant compliance from her willing slave was her reward. Raya placed her hand over her pussy and began to excite herself further.

"Yeah, Baby! Just like that!" squealed Sandra. "Now put a finger in your twat. Oh, yes! Just like that! You like how that feels, don't you?" she coached as the pair approached mutual orgasm.

"Y-yes, Mis-tress!" moaned Raya as she plunged her finger in and out of her soaking wet twat and rubbed her cute little clitty simultaneously for her new Mistress.

Watching each other on the screen, both exploded together in thunderous orgasms that left them squirming, writhing masses connected by camera.

Sandra was the first to recover. "Do you have any toys?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress," acquiesced Raya from her knees. "But I only have one," she admitted.

"Mmm," responded Sandra. "Go and get it, my slave" she smiled with crooked eyebrow.