Pleasures of the Flesh Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raya startled as Sandra's warm hands made contact with her soft skin. She repeated her question, "What are you going to do?" in a slightly shriller voice, although she made no attempts to move away from Sandra's busy hands

"Shh, sh, sh," Sandra soothed. "Don't worry, Sweetheart. I'm not going to hurt you," she cooed soothingly as she continued to massage the thick liquid into Raya's marvellous cheeks and tight asshole before slathering lube all over the she-cock she wore prior to penetrating her would be slave's ass for the first time. "I have been wanting to peg that tight, little ass of yours since the first time I saw you walk away from the camera," she confessed.

"What?" asked a now slightly confused Raya.

"This was last year, just after we got together as a group," Sandra breathed. "I'm not surprised that you don't remember, but I do. You said that you needed a drink and would be right back. You got up without turning off your cam and did a sort of pirouette before walking ever so sexily into your kitchen. Watching your hips swing and your ass sway, well, I fell into deep lust with you right then and there," she gushed as she gripped Raya's hips. "I've wanted this ever since," she whispered into her lover's ear as she pressed her plastic prong between Raya's sweet cheeks.

Moving slowly and carefully but deliberately, Sandra maneuvered until the tip of her dildo found the indent of Raya's virgin asshole. Raya breathed in sharply, not really knowing what to expect.

"Relax, Raya," Sandra cooed into her lover's ear. "You'll have a lot of fun if you trust me and relax. Now, take a nice deep breath and slowly let it out," she coached as her hands ran all over her lithe body. "That's it," cooed Sandra. "Do it again. You'll love this," she finished with a smile as she manually manipulated her synthetic prong into Raya's tight, little hole.

Sandra was absolutely right. Raya moaned as she felt her friend beginning to gently penetrate her. It was like nothing she had ever experienced. The sensations of here friend worming her way into her ass were starting to radiate out to all parts of her body.

Sandra pressed and probed cautiously. She didn't want to cause pain on her girl and have her never want to try this again. Gradually, she patiently widened out Raya's cute, pink asshole until the smaller woman stretched her colon around Sandra's she-cock and allowed her to penetrate.

Sandra then noticed the soft pop deep inside Raya and knew that her patience had paid off. She had penetrated her girl's ass, and both of them were enthralled with the sensations. Raya squealed with delight as Sandra took her hips in her experienced hands and pressed her prosthetic prong home, finally brushing against Raya's sweet, little ass with her hips.

"I'm all the way inside your ass. How does that feel?" Sandra asked in a soft voice. "Do you like that?"

"Oh, GOD!" squealed Raya as her lesbian lover took her anal virginity. She'd never dreamed that getting her ass fucked could feel so good and was only feeling better as Sandra moved in and began to rock her hips back and forth, actually fucking her ass for the first time.

Raya began to get more and more excited as Sandra started to increase her tempo. Her moaning, cooing and squealing, informed Sandra of her delight, and began to allow her senses to be dissolved into sensation at the hands of this woman once again.

Raya began to feel the familiar quivering of an orgasm mounting as Sandra displayed her magnificent hip action, fuckin her now gaping hole faster and faster. "You gonna cum?" she asked as she rammed in and out of Raya's ass, ever harder and faster. "Cum on! Cum for me, Baby," she babbled. Raya merely moaned her response. She was completely lost in the sensations now reverberating around her body.

As Sandra continued to pound her, Raya's legs began to quake, her breaths came in quick gasps, and the sounds of her delighted moans and groans filled the basement. Both women knew Raya was going to cum very soon.

"That's it, Baby! Come on! Cum for me!" urged Sandra again and again.

Raya emitted cries and squeals of ecstasy as her orgasm began. The quaking had turned to tremors that encircled her and vibrations from her pussy had dissolved what we left of her sense into the sensation.

Sandra waited until Raya's orgasms had abated before pulling her plastic prong out of her girlfriend's ass. "You liked that!" she said proudly as she unlocked the stocks to release Raya, who immediately collapsed to the floor.

Raya looked up at her girlfriend with star studded eyes on an unsteady neck, nodded and smiled at Sandra.

"Oh, you really liked that!" Sandra crowed as she helped Ray to her feet. "We'll have to remember that."

Both women were hot and sweaty as they emerged from the basement. "Let's take a shower!" suggested Sandra.

"That's a great idea!" agreed Raya as the pair headed off to the bathroom, arm in arm. Raya did indeed enjoy their huge shower stall. The three individually aimed shower heads could spray a tired body from three directions at once. She found it entirely relaxing and really enjoyed the effects.

When they reached the bathroom, Raya began to remove her t-shirt and bra as Sandra reached into the stall and turned the water on, then tested it with her hand before adjusting the temperature. She turned to see Raya in front of her wearing nothing but a smile and was quite taken with the sight.

"Come and take my clothes off now," Sandra half-suggested.

Raya, who's tender ass was still twitching from the pounding Sandra had given it earlier, drew off her lover's top and quickly had her bra on the floor as well. She couldn't resist locking her lips on one of Sandra's luscious nipples and suckling momentarily and drawing her milk treat.

Sandra closed her eyes as Raya's lips closed around her nipple. Her hand came up underneath her own tit to offer it to Raya's hungry mouth. As the sensations hit her brain, she moaned in pleasure, both at the actions of her partner and the draining of her glorious milk sack.

Raya's fingers busied themselves with button and zipper on Sandra's jeans while she nursed at her friend's amply endowed chest. Sandra's breastmilk was warm and thick as it slid down Raya's throat. Soon, the jeans joined the top and bra on the floor as Raya uncoupled her lips and took Sandra's offered hand as the pair stepped under the warm spray of the shower.

Sandra took down a bottle from a shelf built into the tub surround and turned to Raya. "Hold out your hand," she commanded imperiously.

Raya unconsciously obeyed the command as Sandra poured some of the liquid into her hand and then knelt down with her back to her. "I want you to wash my hair," she stated as she soaked her head under the warm spray.

With glowing eyes, Raya smiled and began to massage the shampoo into her future Mistress' scalp to create a lather. She then spent time thoroughly cleaning Sandra's beautiful blonde hair down to the roots, then cream rinse to give it natural lustre and glow.

After Sandra's hair was finished, it was Raya's turn to undergo the same treatment. She stood in front of Sandra and let the dominant woman wash the toils of the day from her. She found it relaxing to have her friend's fingers scrubbing her scalp and closed her eyes to further enjoy the sensation.

After Raya had rinsed, Sandra retrieved another bottle from the shelf. She poured a few drops of the liquid soap into her girlfriend's diminutive hand, then poured a little more into her own and rubbed her palms together to create a lather. Raya watched and copied what her host was doing.

When the lather was thick and foamy, Sandra began to run her hands all over her young friend, gently covering her in the pungent suds. Raya took the opportunity to play touch and feel with her gorgeous friend's body, rubbing the soap bubblies over her exquisite chest then down midriff to her landing stripped pussy. She rubbed her fingers into her girlfriend's pussy lips as her other hand strayed to Sandra's hip. She squatted down, running her hands over Sandra's shapely legs and down to her feet, massaging the soap gently around her skin.

"Do you want to give that a little lick while you're down there, Raya?" asked Sandra sweetly while she looked down on her slave and offered her foot for worship. "Maybe suck on my toes a little?"

Raya smiled he brilliant smile up into Sandra's blue eyes from her position squatting on the floor as she rinsed her girl's foot in preparation. She carefully repositioned to her knees and took Sandra's foot in her tiny hands.

Sandra gazed down, enthralled with the actions of her friend as she felt her friend touch then gently kiss the top. She sighed as Raya extended her tongue and licked the ventral surface, much to her delight. "Oh, Raya! That's marvellous!" she breathed as her girl continued before she felt Raya's lips on her sensitive toes. Her smile widened as she shifted to a more comfortable position into her lover's hands.

"Now Raya," began Sandra with a smile. "There is something you absolutely must learn to do," she mentioned as she turned and took some articles from the shelf.

What's that, Sandra?" asked Raya in her innocence.

"You have to learn to shave the landing strip into my pussy hair," she continued, handing Raya the razor and shaving cream. "Get on your knees and just be careful," she finished as she watched Raya sinking to her knees and staring at her luscious cooze. Just the sight of her future slave on her knees before her was enough to make Sandra's tender twat twitch. She felt the urge to pull her little lovers head closer but refrained. "Okay, take a little of the cream, and coat the areas that have been shaven before;" she instructed.

Slowly, Raya sprayed some of the foam into her hand, and tentatively followed Sandra's directions. After what seemed like forever, the pretty, little, blonde landing strip had been artistically restored under Raya's hand.

"Okay, Sweetie," cooed Sandra. "Your turn! I really want to watch you shave your cooch!" she giggled.

Raya felt quite self-conscious, but obediently picked up the shaving cream and slathered a layer all over her crotch, then passed Sandra the can to be replaced on the shelf. Taking the razor, she efficiently shaved her pussy smooth while Sandra stared on, her twitching twat reminding her of her needs.

The second that Raya had finished, Sandra snatched and shelved the razor, threw her arms around her lover's neck and locked lips with Raya. She then backed her little lover against the wall of the shower, dropped to her knees and looked up into her gorgeous eyes. "Time to check the closeness of your shave," Sandra smiled slyly as she pressed her tongue to Raya's already excited cunt and put her tongue stud to work while Raya spread her legs wider to grant her access, threw back her head and moaned loudly.

Sandra had come to truly treasure her young friend. She tasted sweet and salty simultaneously with one flavour enhancing the other. "She's so very responsive!" she thought as she continued

Sandra pulled Raya's head to her other breast, backed to a wall and offered her nipples again, longing for the feel of her girlfriend's lips around them again and dying for the release that her friend gave her. Raya was going to get a double dose today.

Raya got a far away look in her eyes staring up into Sandra's deep as she reacquired her lover's tender teat and began to suck milk from the source right there under the showering water.

Sandra pressed Raya to floor then her lips to her cunt. "Eat me like only you can, Baby! I am so fucking horny after taking your anal virginity! Put your tongue inside my twat and have a snack," begged Sandra. Raya wasted no time in running her tongue through Sandra's soaking wet snatch and tasting the nectar within.

"Oh, yeah!" moaned Sandra," that's it! Just keep doing that," she groaned as her hands fell to Raya's long, black hair. "Fuck, you're so good at this," she praised as Raya got down to business with her cunt.

Raya flickered her tongue over Sandra's swollen clit before trapping it between her lips and sucking lightly. She listened to her lover's breath tighten and her thrilled sounds as she began and realized how much she enjoyed pleasuring this woman.

Just then, the door opened, and the form of Gordon appeared out of the mist. His eyes beheld Sandra's upright and quivering form then Raya on her knees performing before her. "Oh, yeah," he breathed. "So damn hot!" Gordon wasted no time stripping off his clothes and joining the ladies under the streaming water.

"Hi Sweetheart," greeted Sandra with a smile as he strolled over to her for a kiss while watching Raya's smiling eyes. She was curious to see what kind of delights tonight would bring.

"Evening Sandra, hi Raya," he smiled as he took Raya by the head redirected her soft mouth to his quivering cock. Raya really enjoyed Gordon's huge johnson in her mouth. She just needed to get used to it. She stretched her lips around the head of his behemoth, beginning to lick and suck as the warm eater splashed down over all three of them.

"Guess what I did today, Honey," asked Sandra in a little girl voice.

"What did you do today, Sandra?" enquired Gordon as he bounced Raya's talented mouth up and down on his oversize prong.

"I finally got to peg her sweet little ass of hers," beamed Samantha, remembering her struggling, squealing lover beneath her as she rammed in and out of her tight, little asshole and quivered slightly.

"That's great!" congratulated Gordon. "You've been wanting to do that for a long time. Congratulations! I want my turn!" he decided.

Raya disengaged from his enormous cock and squawked at the plan. "You want to put THAT monster in MY ass, right now?" she questioned with a slightly panicked note in her voice.

"Well, no, not right this very minute, but soon," he smiled. Raya shuddered slightly as she eyed the gargantuan slab of meat swinging between Gordon's legs.

After another few minutes under the hot water, Sandra suggested, "Why don't we get out and move this party to the bed? The other pair agreed, and they all finished getting washed then rinsed and were out toweling dry momentarily.

As Gordon's hand whisked the towel through his damp hair and covered his eyes, Sandra suddenly got a sly look on her face and put her hand on Raya's shoulder. Raya looked up and they both looked down at Gordons gorgeous man meat then back at each other. Raya caught on right away and both fell to their knees simultaneously.

Sandra reached out and grasped the base of Gordon's cock with one hand while encouraging her friend to accept her gift into her open and watering mouth.

That's it, Baby," Sandra murmured as Raya's lips slipped over his enormous cock head, then she began to lick his shaft from his balls to tip. Her head began to bob up and down, taking in as much of his huge wang as she could

"There's enough meat for both of you and then some," chuckled Gordon as he dropped the towel and cradled his ladies' heads in his crotch while he enjoyed their attentions. One hand bobbed up and down on Raya's head while the other felt every move that Sandra made as he groaned and hardened between them.

Sandra stood up and simultaneously kissed him while pulling her reluctant mouth from his cock head. Lets take this to the bed, then," she suggested huskily. The other two were right behind her as they climbed onto the huge bed. Sandra lay down in the middle and, stretched. "I could use a milking," she smiled.

Her friends were delighted and lay down on either side of her to nurse from her nipples and release her of her burden again, as was the ritual. She sighed as their lips clamped on and her milk once again began to flow. They loved this time of close togetherness. It was utilitarian, yes but, also a time of bonding between them. Each was completely at peace.

Only when Sandra had been relieved did any one of the trio move. Sandra patted the cushion in front of her, indicating that she wanted Raya's sweet, little ass right there. Raya arrived and spread her legs to reveal her smooth pussy to Sandra's wanting mouth.

As her tongue plunged into her girl, she waved her ass in the air, sending Gordon an invitation he could not miss. He hustled right over, positioned himself behind her and put his hands on her waist as he prepared to plunge into his lover. Grabbing her ass, he rubbed her soaking wet slot a few times with the head of his cock before ramming it into her soft and giving cunt.

He clapped his hands on Sandra's ass as both women began to cum simultaneously. Their sounds were like music to his ears and the scent of sex now hung heavy in the air. Both women were singing the joy and pleasure they were experiencing.

After their orgasms had returned to embers, Raya and Sandra exchanged places on the bed. Since Gordon had already had his enormous dong inside her tight little pussy, Raya was confident that she could take it again.

As Sandra held her head between her legs and smiled down on what she was doing, Gordon positioned himself behind Raya. He rubbed her sweet little slit before pressing just the tip of his dong between her pussy lips. He stopped to widen her further before moving on. He moved slowly and carefully, listening to his lovers sounds and acutely aware of any signs that might mean trouble

Raya was awed by the sensations his cock dredged up and sent flying around her system. She closed her eyes and saw the fireworks as he worked his way inside her. Finally, his hips contacted her sweet ass and he whispered, "You've got it all in that sweet cunt of yours. How does that feel?" before he began to withdraw his python from her, only to plunge it in again.

She groaned, completely lost in the experience as the other two looked at each other and smiled as they continued working on their girl. He began to increase his tempo to a furious pace, pounding her tight little twat and making her whole body shake. Both women again erupted into violent orgasms as Gordon looked on with a huge smile.

Feeling the strain, Gordon lay down on his back. Sandra immediately pounced on him and planted his prong in her soaking wet cooch, reverse cowgirl style and slid all eleven inches into her pussy while showing Raya the whole display. "Come and eat my pussy, Raya," she commanded as her eyes smoldered.

Raya smiled and crawled forward to engage with her Mistress. With Raya's tender tongue flickering across he clitty on the outside and Gordon's huge cock ramming her from the inside, Sandra was moaning and cumming again in no time. The power of her umpteenth orgasm swept Gordon over the edge as well and he began to fountain his thick, white cum deep inside her as she bounced harder and harder, milking his cock for it's load.

Sandra turned Raya on her back as she disengaged from Gordon. As she swung a leg over her little lover's head, she commanded, "Eat my creampie, slave!"

"Do you mean right now?" asked Raya a little shocked.

"No, I mean a week next Tuesday," she chuckled sarcastically as she put her knee down. "Of course, I mean now, Dear."

Raya appeared to be balking at the command, so Gordon placed his hands on Raya's pussy, encouraging her forward. "You've had cum in your mouth before. This is just a variant on that," advised Sandra as she accepted Raya's head in both of her hands, urging her to eat. Gordon gently massaged and stimulated Raya's sweet, little twat.

Raya finally took a tentative lick and was captivated. As Gordon's hand retreated, both he and Sandra noticed that she was now licking and slurping on her own.

"Oh, you're doing it by yourself now," titillated Sandra as Gordon backed off. "Good!" But Raya was going back down the rabbit hole and only nodded in response. To what she had just nodded ascent to, she had no idea and did not care.