Pleasures of the Flesh Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raya then happily cleaned Sandra's pussy of Gordon's cream and would do it again and again whenever she could.

"Oh, that's it. Lick it out! Lick it all out! You just can't get enough cum, can you, Dear?" remarked Sandra sweetly.

Raya looked up at her friend with a smile in her eyes. "No, Ma'am," she responded shaking her head, much to Sandra's delight.

Gordon crawled back up on the bed all greased up for the next feat. "I said it's my turn. I'm here to collect," he said as he ran his finger down her fully greased crack and ass.

"I don't know," fretted Raya. "You are awfully big, Gordon."

"It will be fine, Dear," soothed Sandra as she pulled Raya's face up and out of her cunt to look in her eyes. "Remember the first time he fucked your pussy?" she whispered. Remember how good he felt stretching you then plunging in? You know how gentle he is, remember?" Sandra persuaded. She really did want to see Gordon fuck Raya's ass.

Raya remembered and acquiesced to her friends insistent. She felt Gordons hands on her back, bending her at the waist. She felt one of his large digits again tracing lazily up the crack of her sweet ass, as Sandra looked on with a lascivious look in her eyes.

Finally, Raya was ready for the coming ordeal. Sandra took her young charges face in her hands and kissed her quivering lips lightly. "Don't worry, Sweetie! You're going to love it," she smiled as she began to maneuver her pussy into Raya's waiting mouth. Taking her girls head in her hands, Sandra guided her the final few inches and Raya's pink, wet tongue touched down between her pussy lips making her shiver with delight. "You just concentrate on my cute, little pussy right there and let Gordon do something magical to you," she cooed.

Gordon touched Raya's pink, little asshole with just the tip of his prick for the first time and she started forward. "It's ok, Dear. Relax," coached Sandra

Raya took deep breaths as Gordon began to touch her again. The sensations of his gentle hands using his dick to massage, widen and loosen Raya's tight, little hole stimulated her no end as she began to respond. He moved slowly and carefully as though he were stalking prey. "You're going to take all of it tonight, Raya. Get ready!"

Raya moaned in pleasure as she felt the soft pop deep inside her that announced his penetration. He gripped her hips in his strong hands and began to softly rock his hips back and forth driving his huge member further into her stretching hole. He groaned as he felt her crevice begin to suck him in. That was his invitation to press a little harder and a little faster.

"Oh, that looks so fucking hot!" moaned Sandra as she looked down on the action between her legs and tightened her grip to keep her girl's distractable mouth on task.

He slipped and slid in and out of her easier and faster with each passing stroke turning her into a writhing and moaning mess. "God, that feels oh, so good!" Raya moaned as she felt his hips contact her and she realized that he was all the way inside her now. Licking Sandra's slot became increasingly more difficult as Gordon began to pick up the pace. Her moans and squeals of pleasure reverberated around the room, growing in intensity as her anal orgasm approached.

Sandra watched in delight as her young lover lost control and broke down into a squealing, moaning cumming mess. She held Raya's mouth to her dripping wet pussy as Gordon continued to work on her ass and she looked on the actions of both in delight.

Suddenly, Gordon's body stiffened, and his hands clamped around Raya's tiny waist. "I'm gonna cum," he said slowly as he continued to pound in and out of Raya's now gaping asshole.

He pressed all the way inside her and let out a long, low groan before his stamina finally gave way and he filled Raya's sweet little ass with a flood of gleaming white cum. He moaned again as he felt her ass begin to suck it from him as she enjoyed. After she milked every drop from him, he slowly withdrew and fell beside her on the bed and watched his wife, through his hooded eyes, use Raya's cute, pink tongue to clean her full pussy.

All three of them fell into a blissful sleep, waking into the morning into a new day. Sandra and Gordon were off to work while Raya cleaned the house.

A few weeks later, after Gordon had gone to work, Sandra and Raya were having coffee together in the dining room. "Do you want to continue our dominance game that we started online?" asked Sandra.

Raya's eyes became soft and immediately cast to the floor. "Yes, Mistress," she said submissively. She knew her subservience like this drove Sandra wild.

"Okay," smiled Sandra. "Do we always sit when we address our Mistress?" she asked sweetly as she examined Raya's posture.

Raya's mouth fell open and she immediately jumped off the stool and sank to her knees. She realized her gaff, but only too late. "No, Mistress," she uttered quietly.

"And since when do we always wear our clothes in the presence of our Mistress?" she questioned again. Raya began to struggle out of her clothing and was soon naked in front of Sandra, who did not hide her admiration at all. Raya immediately blushed under the attention. Sandra just about creamed her jeans right there staring at the luscious sight.

"That's better," admonished Sandra a little breathlessly as she wrapped a plain black collar with around Raya's neck. "Remember your manners! I think I will have to do something about these little lapses," she smiled wicked as she snapped a leash to the collar and began to walk in the direction of the bedroom.

A wave passed through Raya as she got up and followed. "What is Sandra going to do to me? What kind of punishment is she talking about?" she silently fretted as they walked.

Sandra took Raya's leash and began to lead her down to the basement.

There were artificial, electric torches on the walls that shone a dim, live light across the scene. A woven leather bed in one corner and a rack standing not far from it to one side. There were stocks and a cross rack for restraint in the middle. A teeter totter looking device and a mobile padded bench stood to the other. Shackles hung from the ceiling and loops were set everywhere to secure victims with. The two walls were lined with mirrors for the added enjoyment of the contestants. Inset into the mirroring were a series of electric torches that provided light to the area. Behind the mirrors were stored the extra hand and small accoutrements a good BDSM dungeon is stocked with.

Sandra led Raya to the rack. Lie down on your back right here," pointed Sandra. Submissive, little Raya obeyed the command instantly, and watched her girl loop straps over her ankles and wrists. When Sandra spun the wheel, the straps tightened and spread her limbs stopping when the bonds were taught, and Raya was completely immobilized.

Sandra then crawled predatorily up between Raya's legs and curled her arms around her immobilized girlfriend's legs began to nibble the inside of her thigh gently and softly, listening to Raya's immediate cooing and moaning sounds. "So responsive," remarked Sandra to herself as she began to increase the tempo and ferocity of her attack.

Sandra continued and gradually increased the tempo, until she was at a fever pitch with poor supine Raya in her clutches, moaning and crying. Raya was jumping and struggling against the bonds that Sandra had so expertly applied and was screaming as her lover, only inches from her engorging pussy but not touching it, bore on.

Contractions started deep inside Raya that announced her orgasm was imminent. She was amazed that the attentions of Sandra's lips and teeth could make her react this way. The vibrations, which had started small, had quickly grown to typhoon strength inside her. The dam burst. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming," she squealed.

Sandra's face shifted and she drove her tongue deep inside her cumming lover, prolonging her enjoyment. Raya cried out in the pleasure that was now coursing through her. Her future Mistress had made her cum again, and she loved it.

Suddenly Sandra sat up and patted Raya's cute, little, cummy pussy as she struggled in her bonds. "I think you've learned your lesson, haven't you, Dear?"

The massage floated through her hormone addled brain, and she forced herself to, out of breath as she was, whisper, "Yes, Mistress."

Sandra released the bonds holding Raya in place, sat up and soothed her friend. Stripping her shirt and bra off, she offered her nipple and supple breast to a very grateful, if somewhat frazzled Raya.

The image of Sandra's succulent breast being offered to her hove into Raya's view. She edged forward and took Sandra's succulent between her lips and applied enough pressure for Sandra to release her milk. Raya dearly loved nursing from her lover. This was a treat she enjoyed often.

Sandra cradled Raya's head and stroked her hair as she nursed, unburdening her breast of it's heavy load. "That's it, Baby, suck on that nipple. Make it give up it's entire load to you." she sighed as she felt the milk began to flow from her swollen mammary glands and into Raya's hungry mouth. After Raya had regained some of her perk, Sandra helped her off the torture device, then walked her over to the leather strap bed where she lay them both down and encouraged her to continue nursing, reducing the load on Sandra's overburdened chest.

After Raya had finished her meal, Sandra tied her wrists and ankles to the posts of the bed with a glint in here eye.

"You're not going to torture me again so soon, are you?" She asked with the hint of a worried tone in her voice.

Sandra smiled as she tied the last scarf, once again immobilizing her lover and victim. "No, no," she smiled. "I have something more pleasant in mind," she admitted as she bounced between Raya's legs and got comfortable before giving her girlfriends slot a long, wet lick. Raya moaned with delight as Sandra slipped her arms around her thighs and settled down to dine on her pussy.

Footsteps on the stairs leading from the main floor announced that the girls were about to have company. Sandra watched the entryway and witnessed the form of Gordon emerging through it to behold the spectacle in front of him.

"Hi Gordon," said Sandra in a sensual voice. "C'mon over and join us?" asked Sandra before she dove back into Raya's soaking wet cunt, making her partner moan and squeal in pleasure.

Gordon needed no second invitation as he stripped his own clothes off and climbed aboard the strap bed and fitted his knees around her flushed face. Her mouth was wide open, expressing the pleasure that Sandra was sending coursing through her system.

Gently and slowly, he pushed the head of his huge dong into her mouth. Her sounding stopped and her eyes closed as she began to lick and suck on the new toy now entering her mouth. Rocking his hips back and forth, he worked his huge chunk of man meat into her wet and willing throat. As he retreated to allow her to breathe, her sounds told him she was loving what was happening to her.

Sandra began to rise and smiled at Gordon. Gordon began to reel his prong out of Raya's reluctant mouth and traded places with his partner, flopping down between the girl's knees and dropped his head into her lovely, lubricated twat. Sandra slid her knees to each side of Raya's head, looked down into her girl's eyes and smiled. She leaned down and kissed her girlfriend deeply before sliding her own soaking wet pussy over Raya's lips. Sandra felt her girl's tongue slide into her slot, then into her love tunnel, causing her to sigh deeply.

"Oh, she's certainly come a long way," remarked Sandra as she rocked her hips over Raya's sweet face, feeling her excellent tongue action working her further and faster toward orgasm.

The two women came almost simultaneously. The room was alive with the collective sounds of their ecstasy. Sandra fell forward across Raya's form, and the quivering in her own body gave Sandra away.

Gordon smiled as he began to slip the bonds on her ankles as Sandra finished herself off with Raya's talented tongue. She saw what Gordon was doing and followed suit at Raya's wrists.

Sandra smiled as she moved from Raya's lips as Gordon took her by the hips and began to turn her over onto her stomach. Raya was only dimly aware of what was happening and cooperated as she could. He reached down, taking hold of one leg and sliding it up to kneeling. Sandra reached down and set his other leg for him. Raya's pussy was poised as he put both of his hands on her hips and hoisted his hops into position. He swept the head of his huge cock through her slot before slowly beginning to work his bulk inside her. She clutched at the sheets and moaned as he squeezed more and more of himself into her tight but stretching cooze. "Every time I fuck her, she stretches out a little bit more," he thought with a smile.

Sandra fit her legs over Raya's shoulders and wiggled down until her landing stripped pussy was right under Raya's sensitive nose. "Mmmm," Raya grunted as her tongue snaked out through her girlfriend's dripping slot to settle on her swiftly swelling clitty momentarily. She dropped a hand to her pussy and placed two fingers on her swelling clitty, immediately beginning to auto-eroticate.

Their motions and cries built the small group up to a crescendo. I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Sandra screamed as the contractions in her pussy radiated throughout her body causing her to begin to cum. This in turn tripped Raya's little pussy to buzz deep inside her, sending vibrations throughout her body.

Sandra slid under Raya and eats her creampie while Gordon snugs his cock in Raya's hot mouth for her to slurp her own juices off. Grabbing a fistful of her hair he dragged her lips all around before penetrating her sweet mouth and, beginning to rock his hips, he tickled her tonsils repeatedly. She closed her eyes. Between the actions of Sandra between her legs and Gordon in her mouth, she was in heaven.

Worn out as they were from their activity, they curled up with each other and soon fell asleep on the torture bed. It was already dark and late w hen they woke some hours later, so they retired to the big bed in the master bedroom to sleep the rest of the night.

Raya loved everything that Gordon and Sandra did with her and appreciated all they had done for her. So, when she was told that as part of her slave duties, she would take over the bulk of the cleaning in the house. This would include vacuuming, dusting, dishes, bathroom, laundry, et cetera. She didn't consider the cleaning tasks to really be slavery, but rather her contribution to the household. It was the least she could do for her friends after they had plucked her from the jaws of death that her home country was offering at the moment.