Pleasures of the Flesh Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raya smiled, jumped up and ran to her bedroom, exposing her sweet butt cheeks to the camera as she turned, giving Sandra a momentary cheap thrill. She returned moments later with a lifelike eight-inch dildo and took great pleasure in showing it to Sandra. "This is my 'little friend'," she said as she showed the dildo to the camera for Sandra to see.

"That's beautiful!" beamed Sandra as she gazed at the synthetic prong now filling her screen. "I want you to just put the tip in your mouth. That's it dear. Oh, yeah! Lick it like an ice cream cone." Raya complied and held the prosthetic prong to her lips and lovingly swaddled it with her tongue.

Sandra sat back a little mesmerized by the display Raya was putting on. "Push it n a bit, Baby. Push it in a little more," she coached. "That's it. You like it, don't you?" she smiled

Raya nodded as she pressed the dildo through her mouth. As it brushed the back of her throat, her gag reflex took control, she began to choke and withdrew the device quickly.

"You have to learn to control that," explained Sandra. "That's your gag reflex. It's strong but can be supressed. Try it again, this time slower."

Once again, Raya inserted the plastic prick into her mouth and slid it through her warm, wet mouth.

"Gentle," cautioned Sandra. Gingerly, Raya fed the device the last of it. This time, when the tip touched the back of her throat, she stifled her gag reflex and was able to enjoy the device in her throat for the first time. "That is so fucking hot!" remarked Sandra through smouldering eyes blue eyes.

Raya smiled as she got used to the feeling of the device in her throat. It was unlike anything she had ever experienced, and she was utterly enticed. She began to dip it in and out, experimenting as she dragged it into her mouth to breathe before pushing in again.

Sandra watched as her slave pushed and pulled the dick in and out of her mouth and was satisfied. "That looks amazing, Raya. You are going to be quite the little cocksucker!" she mused as she felt the heat flush of lust waft through her being. "Now, take it and feed it into that soaking wet little pussy of yours," Sandra commanded.

"Yes, Mistress," replied Raya as she removed the dong from the lips on her face and turned it toward her pussy lips. Indeed, she was soft and sopping wet from their earlier escapades with their fingers. She heard Sandra moan as she pressed the prosthetic inside her and kept going.

"Oh, Raya! That is so hot! Keep going, girl. I want to see how deep your cute little cunt is. Obediently, Raya began to press the dildo inside her until it all but disappeared from view. "Like this, Mistress?" she enquired softly while looking into the camera with her doe soft eyes.

"Yes, just like that," breathed a spellbound Sandra. "Just ease it in and out of that hot, little hole. Oh, my God Raya! That's so HOT!" she moaned as her fingers quickened their pace in her dripping pussy. Soon, both women were moaning and gasping, each about to achieve orgasm. Raya popped first as contractions deep inside her took over. The sounds of her new slave's ecstasy put her over the top and she began to moan along with Raya's sounds.

Raya removed the dildo from inside her and sat up rather unsteadily. Upon looking at her screen, she noticed that Sandra too was struggling to reach a seated position.

Sandra began to speak. "I want you to acquire a few toys," she began. I want you to procure another dildo, a rabbit, a butt plug with a bunny tail, a Hitachi, a bottle of lube and a collar. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," she replied rather crestfallen. This request presented a problem for Raya. Her parents strict Catholicism meant that she can't go looking for sex toys like this in any shops in town. She would be recognized and that would be the end of the story.

Then, an idea struck her. "I can get all that online, can't I, Mistress?" asked Raya as she brightened a bit.

Sandra smiled as she gazed upon a naked Raya apparently undergoing aftershocks too. "Every item," she breathed simply.

The internet had solved one problem, but Raya knew that she could not have the items delivered to her house. Again, her parents strict Catholicism would bar their entry. She had to find a way to smuggle them in without anyone knowing. She figured she could solve this problem by simply renting a P.O. box and listing that as the shipping address which she did the next day.

Confident that she could do this now, Raya went online to find the items she had been ordered to acquire. The items that she selected were not expensive and she easily afforded them. About a week later, they arrived in her mailbox. She collected them unseen and was off home again. She walked in and hurried upstairs with her booty, lest her parents catch wind of her plans. Hearing no voice, she knew there was no one home and that she would be successful in her quest.

Closing the door behind her, she placed the packages on her bed and stripped off her coat. Turning back to her bed, she opened the boxes containing her new treasures and began to examine them. The dildo was pliable, stiff and black, her rabbit was pretty, petite and pink, just the way she liked things. She took out her new Hitachi and plugged it in, noting the motion of the head before turning her attentions to the tail. It had a thin, metal spike ending in a teardrop at one end, and a synthetic fluffy, white rabbit tail at the other. The more she looked at it, the more curious she became. She put the petite, pink collar and affixed it around her own neck then modeled it for herself in the mirror. Taking out the bottle of lube, she liberally greased the butt plug, took off her jeans and underwear to grease up her ass and began to tentatively fit the plug into her tight, little asshole. Careful pressing and relaxing, she soon had it ensconced where it was supposed to be. She examined it in the mirror and smiled. "Yes, Mistress," she smiled to herself. She shook her tail back and forth, watching it move with her as though alive.

Hearing her parents returning, she unlocked the collar, extracted the plug, placed the items in a box then pushed the box under her bed for safekeeping. Re-donning her jeans, she went downstairs to greet them, albeit her gait was a little funny

A few weeks later, the gaming had finished for the evening and Gordon had disappeared offscreen for the night. "Have you received the toys I ordered you to get, slave?" asked Sandra imperiously.

"Yes, Mistress," submissively responded a raggedly robed Raya from her knees. She pulled her box of toys out from under her bed and displayed them for Sandra's inspection. Afterwards, she disrobed for her Mistress, revealing that she had obeyed the order to shave. Her pussy appeared smooth as silk, making Sandra's mouth water a bit.

"Ooo, you shaved," tittered Sandra as Raya's now hairless pussy hove into view.

"Of course!" replied Raya brightly. "My Mistress commanded me to!"

Sandra smiled wide while looking at her slave. She did appreciate that Raya was taking her position as a slave seriously. "Did you get a collar as well?" she enquired.

Raya smiled as she pulled the pretty pink collar she had selected out of the box. It was an elegant strip of pink leather to encircle her throat with a lovelock in the front. It came complete with a key for her Mistress to hold.

"Oh, I love it! Put it on for me, Raya. Model it!" Sandra commanded.

"Yes, Mistress," her now familiar phrase rang as she prepared to lock herself into her new collar.

Now, my new little slave-slut, I want you to put some lube in the metal tip and shaft of your tail and work it into that tight asshole of yours!"

"Yes, Mistress," replied Raya promptly as she began to probe her asshole with the lubed tip of the butt plug she had bought.

"Oh, watching you do that is so hot, Raya," beamed Sandra as a hand crept almost unconsciously to her pussy in an attempt to relieve her stress. Watching her video slave perform

Raya pressed just the way she had been practicing, and the plug slid smoothly inside her ass.

"Delightful," smiled Sandra. "That looks great! Stand up and model it for me," she squealed with excitement.

Obediently, Raya attained her feet and began to sashay her hips back and forth, swishing her bunny tail back and forth and hooping around in front of the camera. "Like this, Mistress?" she questioned.

"Yes, just like that! That's beautiful!" Sandra delightedly exclaimed. "Your hip action is perfect! Walk back and forth in front of the camera and keep that up!" she beamed.

"Thank you, Mistress," smiled Raya as she followed the command.

"Okay, now lie down and stuff that rabbit into your cunt then turn it on," commanded Sandra.

Yes, Mistress," replied Raya as she proceeded to lay on her back with her pussy pointed at the camera and did as she had been told. The action of the device inside her and on her clit were simultaneously maddening and exciting. She groaned and collapsed.

"Oh, that's fine," crowed Sandra. "Push it in and out for me."

"Y-yes Mis-stress," replied Raya breathlessly as she reached down and wrapped her delicate fingers around the plastic device. She began pushing and pulling, plunging it in and out of her soft and soaking wet cooze while moaning and groaning with pleasure, much to Sandra's eternal delight.

"Oh, Baby!" cooed Sandra as she watched through steaming, hooded eyes. "You have your Mistress' attention and approval!" She was enjoying witnessing Raya's descent into being a complete slut. She fell in love with her girl's innocent sounds, grunts, groans, and moans as she fucked herself as prescribed. "Juicy little snatch!" she mentally noted as she observed the wetness spreading down her legs from her soaking wet crotch.

"Now, take that out of your cunt," ordered Sandra.

Raya merely groaned in response.

Sandra's tongue grew sharp. "Obey your Mistress!" she commanded.

The words instantly brought Raya back as she jerked her rabbit out of her cooze. "Yes, Mistress," she said submissively.

"That's better," commented Sandra with a smile. "I want you to take your new Hitachi and run it up and down that soaking wet, little slot of yours."

Raya instantly obeyed the command, reached for her Hitachi, pressed the head into her slot and turned it on. Instantly, the vibrations transformed her into a moaning mess on the floor.

"Oh, that's awesome!" Sandra commented as she watched her slave writhe and roll on the floor as she pleasured herself. 'Now, stick your new, black dildo in your mouth and suck it, slave!" ordered Sandra. "That's it, now push it in a little deeper then pull it almost out," she coached and watched her newest slut acquire one of the basic skills that would serve her well. Taking her own device, Sandra began massaging her own pussy while watching her young protégé on the screen.

Moments later, both came simultaneously in a crashing, moaning, squealing orgasm. The world spun out of control momentarily as the two moaned in their mutual pleasure. As the contractions died away, the pair was able to sit up to look at one another tousled hair and wild looks.

"Baby Girl," breathed Sandra as her pulse rate dropped back down to near normal. "You are gonna go far!" she beamed. Little did either of them suspect how prophetic those words would turn out to be.

Raya's breathing still had not returned to normal. "Th-thank y-you, Mis-tress," she wheezed as she struggled to her knees and attempted to get to regain control of her heartrate.

I want to send you a present, Baby. It's something I want you to wear for me," informed Sandra. "Where can I send it?"

Raya panicked a little, knowing that she could not have it sent to the house. Suddenly, she remembered her P.O Box. She gave her friend the address, wondering what she would send. The pair then bid one another goodnight before closing the session and stumbling off to bed.

Weeks later, a notice arrived informing Raya that her post box had received a package at her box. She chose her timing when she knew her parents wouldn't be home and scurried off to see what it was.

She discovered first that it was contained in a one-and-a-half-foot by two-foot box, but that's all she would know about it until she was safely ensconced in her room, and she actually opened the box. When she arrived home, she breathed a sigh of relief in noticing that there was no one home. She ascended the stairs to her room two at a time, such was her excitement. She closed the door, sat on the bed and, for the first time, noticed the card affixed to the outside. She opened the envelope to a note from her Mistress. "Wear this for me next time, Baby!" it read.

She smiled as she opened the box and withdrew the garment. It consisted of a series of straps. Two to go over her shoulders then down between her legs and one to encircle her waist. Another strap ran across her chest, binding her titties up. There were metal loops for binding her placed in strategic locations. Stripping off her clothes and modeling it the mirror, she giggled. This outfit left nothing to the imagination. "Of course, I'll wear this for my Mistress," she thought as she looked at what the leather did for her petite little body in her full-length mirror.

Some weeks later, after the gaming session had ended, Sandra looked into Raya's eyes and asked, "Are you ready for this, slave?"

Raya' image appeared on the screen with the strap outfit prominently encircling her flesh and on her knees in a submissive posture. "Yes, Mistress," she smiled

Sandra was wearing black leather, heeled, thigh high boots, a black garter belt with red accents, and a matching bra and gasped when she saw Raya wearing the strap outfit she'd sent. She knew that Raya would look good bound by the leather straps, but she never dreamed she would look this good! Her mouth began to water just that much more as she gazed upon the image of her new slave. "You look great in that, my slave!" she complimented.

"Thank you, Mistress," cooed Raya as she drank in her Mistresses outfit and blushed slightly, a sight appreciated by her Mistress very much. Sandra had grown to dearly love the touch of innocence about this girl. It was now that Raya caught sight of what her Mistress had strapped around her waist, and it made her shiver in anticipation.

A few weeks later, the pair were out of breath from the mutual pleasure they had just shared. "I do have a question for you, Dear." began Sandra, "How would you feel if Gordon joined us for a while?" she asked.

The idea struck Raya like a bolt of lightning and a thousand images ran through her. "I... I don't know," she started.

"I've told him all about you and what we've been doing, and he's dying to see and play too," Sandra informed her.

"Are you sure?" asked Raya with trepidation in her voice after a momentary pause. "This isn't going to get weird, or go somewhere we don't want it to go?"

"If it was going to hurt you, my sweet little slutty slave, I would never suggest it," replied Sandra.

"Okay," whispered Raya in consent. She wasn't sure about what her friend had planned, but Sandra's confidence buoyed her flagging courage.

Sandra left the view of the camera and brought Gordon back wearing nothing but a collar and a leash a leash. He was wearing a jock strap and black leather collar. "Gordon has been my on again off again slave for a long time, Raya," she mentioned as she commanded him to fall onto his knees.

Raya smiled and bowed her body low to Gordon, announcing her subservience to him. Sandra sat in a chair fingering the leash as she watched the live and screen action in front of her while toying her pussy with a life like dildo.

Gordons low voice came across to her saying, "I want to see you with your dildo between your sweet lips, Raya." As he took his sizeable manhood in one hand, settling in to watch her.

"Yes Master," replied a slyly smiling Raya as she began to obey the command. She was a little embarrassed to be naked in front of Gordon at first, but she knew she would get used to it, as she had with Sandra.

That's it, Raya," his deep voice continued. "Show me what you can do." She began to plunge the dildo in and out of her mouth and throat as she one day hoped to suck a real cock.

"Oh, yeah, Baby. Looks like your training is coming along just fine," he purred his melted chocolate voice into her ear and mind as he looked on and jerked his own prong for Sandra's amusement. "Now that you have it nice and wet, I want you to slide it into your sweet, little twat."

Raya withdrew the dong from her mouth and carefully began to insert it into her already soaking wet little twat then slide it in and out, moaning and groaning louder and louder as the sensations hit her brain. She enjoyed fucking herself with the plastic prick, but what she really wanted and craved was the real thing.

"Cum for me, Sweetheart," he begged as he sensed her orgasm approaching from the pitch of her voice. A few moments later, her voice reached a crescendo as she began to cream all over the dildo currently ensconced in her tight little cunt. She moaned and wailed as the contractions deep inside her sent shockwaves radiating out to all parts of her body.

As her heartrate returned to normal, she looked up at the screen and noted that Sandra was now standing in front of Gordon who was still on his knees. The pair turned side on to the camera so that Raya could see what the pair was doing. She was pressing her prosthetic prong in and out of his throat. Raya was a little taken aback by the scene, but she found herself so morbidly fascinated by it that she could not turn away.

Sandra watched the look on Raya's face as she plunged her she-prong in and out of his willing mouth. "You like what you see, Raya?" Sandra asked with a sly smile. Raya was only able to manage a nod in response.

Sandra fucked Gordon's mouth and throat, showing off her technique and hip motion to her young slave. She loved Raya's stunned look as she continued about their mutual pleasure.

Slowly extracting her prong from Gordon's mouth, she moved to a position behind him. It didn't take a genius to understand what she was wanted to do next, and Raya's eyes widened in the realization.

She watched as her Mistress inserted her she-dick into his accepting ass and press inward, much to his apparent delight. The look on his breath and the sounds he made told the tale of his ecstasy. "Mmm, what do you think of this, Raya?" she asked in a teasing tone.

Raya managed to utter a quiet, "Wow," but never took her eyes from the scene in front of her.

"Push your rabbit into your pussy, Raya," coaxed Sandra huskily as she watched.

Raya needed no other prompting as she smiled and reached for the device, finding it immediately and inserting it into her still soaking wet and oozing pussy.

"Mmm," groaned Sandra as she watched. "Now, turn it on," she ordered. She watched her little slaves hand reach down and tap the button that caused the device to vibrate. "Oh, that's good," Sandra smiled seductively. "Now, we'll all cum together," she finished as she picked up the pace with her hips and plunged her dildo in and out of his quivering ass. "This is what I want to do to you," smiled Sandra as she winked at her slave.

Precum was oozing freely from Gordon's cock, Sandra was moaning and groaning as she came, and the rabbit did it's work on Raya. Indeed, all three of them were cumming before the end of the session. After recovering from their tryst, Raya sat up and looked at her friends smiling back at her from the screen. "That was marvellous!" Raya grinned. "But I think I need to go and take a shower now. I'm deliciously sticky but want to wash."

The friends signed off, promising to reappear the following night for more gaming and perhaps more sexual fun. The following night, the intrepid trio battled foes, solved puzzles and eventually reached the climax of the adventure.