Pleasures of the Flesh Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, no thank you," answered Raya. After all the excitement and the length of the flight, I'm exhausted. I'd just like a shower and a good night's sleep."

"That's something that must have been in scarce supply in the last few days. Well, the neighbourhood is quiet, and you can sleep as long as you want, ok?" promised Gordon as he maneuvered through the evening traffic.

They rolled into the driveway of a modest house with a two-car garage. Gordon unlocked the trunk and took her suitcase in one of his strong arms while she grabbed her backpack. Sandra then closed the trunk and followed her friends into the house. Gordon put her suitcase down in the spare bedroom and headed off to his lair in the house, the kitchen. Gordon was a chef in a five-star restaurant and was now in his element. "By the twiddling of my thumbs, something delicious this way comes!" delighted Sandra.

After Raya had put her pack down, Sandra showed her to their giant bathroom. There was a gigantic claw-foot bathtub at one end and a massive shower stall at the other. A linen cabinet was built into the wall opposite the shower stall and a double sink ran half the length of the room behind the bathtub. Raya looked around like someone from a small town who had just been introduced to the city. "Wow," was all she could manage. Then, in a flood, she remembered that she'd neglected to pack any items from the bathroom. "Oh, my God!" she exclaimed as she stared into the room.

"What is it, Dear?" asked Sandra.

"I have absolutely no toiletries!" she stated with panic rising in her voice. "I completely forgot to even go into the bathroom!"

"Oh, that's ok, Dear. My soap is on the left and Gordon's are on the right. Use whichever you prefer. The towels are on the rack on the wall. Take as long as you want," she finished as she stepped out of the room and closed the pocket doors behind her.

Raya took a long shower and luxuriated under the hot water as she bathed her body. She took a sniff from each of the bottles of soap as she used them. Sandra indeed had delightful taste, just as she had hoped. Upon turning the water off and stepping out into a huge towel, she felt somewhat better about her predicament.

As she emerged from the bathroom, delicious smells struck her nose and told her that Gordon was home. He was still bustling around a kitchen putting his chef skills to work, pleasing another pallet. This time, it was the one he had at home.

"What are we having for dinner?" asked Raya as she sat down at one end of the huge dining room table where Sandra was.

"I've cooked up something simple, something homey, Raya," he responded, "macaroni and cheese," beamed Gordon as he removed the cover of the tray and displayed three steaming bowls.

"Advantages of being married to a five-star chef," giggled Sandra.

"He's serving us mac and cheese?" Raya thought in more than a little confusion.

Gordon served the ladies with a flourish before picking up his own bowl to settle down and eat.

The dish that Raya now beheld before her was unlike anything she had ever seen before. The powdery, cheese-like substance that usually coated macaroni was gone, replaced by a thick, steaming, multi hued cheese sauce and even garnished with a sprig of parsley. "This ain't my grandmothers Kay Dee!" she grinned as her friends chuckled.

She dug her fork through the cheese to find the macaroni underneath, speared some of the barrels with her fork and put them in her mouth. She experienced a momentary shiver at the amazing taste. "This must be what professionally made pasta tastes like," she thought as she gulped down the delicious repast.

Raya hadn't eaten for quite some time and finished her dish quickly, along with two of the delicious rolls Gordon had made. "Would you like some more, Raya?" Gordon asked with a smile at how fast she had eaten her first helping.

Raya looked up with bright eyes. "There's more? Yes, please! That's delicious, Gordon!" she raved but still displayed her manners.

Gordon smiled as he rose and collected the dishes. "I thought you'd be hungry," he grinned as he disappeared into the kitchen. He returned with Raya's steaming bowl and then back to the kitchen. He returned presently with three steaming mugs, putting one in front of each of them and put Raya's empty second empty on the counter.

"What is it?" asked Raya as she scented the substance.

"Chocolate a la Gordon," replied a smiling Sandra in a flawless French accent as she took a sip of her favorite drink. "It's the finest and most unique hot chocolate I have ever had."

Raya raised the rim of her mug to her lips and took a sip. Indeed, Sandra was absolutely correct. It was the most delicious hot chocolate she had ever sampled, and her face did not hide her delight.

"Shall we take our drinks and retire to the living room?" suggested Sandra. The trio retired to the furniture of the living room. There was a large, gas fireplace set in the wall that separated he room from the dining room. At the end they were standing at was a love seat and at the far end was a large, comfy chair. Separating the area from the walkway was a long couch. A large, hard topped coffee table nestled amongst the furniture.

The trio sat down with Raya in the loveseat and Sandra sitting down on the couch. Gordon adjusted the thermostat that controlled the fireplace, and it sprang to life in multihued ribbons of flame then sat down beside Sandra on the couch. "So, would you give us a full account of what happened to you?" he asked with great interest.

Both sat with rapt attention as Raya related the whole harrowing ordeal to them, detail by detail, from her parents being killed in the mall bombing to her coming through customs and seeing these two live for the first time.

By the time she had related her tale and the mugs of hot chocolate had been drained, Raya was quite exhausted and was shown to the already made bed in the guest room. "Thank you both for everything," she smiled. "I'm very grateful for all you have done for me and I'll find a way to at least partially repay you."

"No repayment needed, Raya. Just knowing you're safe is enough," smiled Gordon. "I'm the chef in a five-star restaurant and make six figures. Few hundred bucks to help you out of that is nothing. Now, we're right in the next room if you need anything, okay?" as he edged out of the room. "Night, Raya."

"Welcome to our home," beamed Sandra. "Sleep tight, and we'll see you in the morning! We'll leave the mute lighting on in here for you to be able to see"

"Goodnight," bid Raya as she crawled between the sheets onto what she was sure was the most comfortable bed in the world and immediately fell into a deep slumber.

Sandra was awakened at around two in the morning to sobbing and commotion coming from their guest bedroom. She rose immediately and hastened to Raya's bedside where she found the girl fretting and crying in her sleep. Sandra's heart melted as she sat down on the bed and gently put her arms around the young woman. "Shh," she soothed, "It's only a dream, Dear."

Raya woke with a start and cast wild eyes around the room until they settled on the warm face of her friend beside her. She threw her arms around Sandra and buried her face in her friend's ample bosom and cried deep sobs for the first time since her ordeal had begun. The tears and emotional release from the horror she had witnessed was what she needed, and Sandra was always ready to provide comfort.

Sandra cradled Raya's head to her breasts and stroked her smooth, black hair. "That's it, my girl. Let it out, let it all out," cooed Sandra. "It's okay, you're safe now. We won't let anything happen to you."

Cuddled as she was into Sandra's warm, soft chest, Raya couldn't help her hand straying up to touch one of Sandra's glorious globes. It felt incredibly soft and smooth under the silk of the sky-blue baby doll she was wearing.

Sandra smiled and looked down into Raya's streaked but adoring eyes then lowered her warm lips down to kiss her young friend passionately. As if it had a mind of its own, Raya's other hand rose to cradle Sandra's other wonderful boob as the pair remained in lip locked bliss. With their tongues entwining in each other, Raya's fingers found the beautiful nipple tips that she had only been able to witness before now and rolled them between her fingers and her thumbs until both poked out through the front of Sandra's baby doll.

When they came up for air, Sandra looked deeply into Raya's glowing eyes. "Would you like to see them closer?" she whispered in a husky tone into Raya's ear.

Raya wore a slightly stunned look as she slowly nodded into her friend's bemused expression. Sandra slowly and tantalizingly raised the baby doll over her head. As it cleared her hips, Raya noticed the matching pair of matching panties that encircled her lovely lover's loins. The hem reveal rose up her body revealing her wonderful skin. Raya held her breath as it cleared her friend's tits, and gasped when they finally hove into sight live for the first time. Sandra tossed the garment aside and looked down at her friend's expression and smiled. Stretching out her arms and cradling Raya's head, she drew her in for her very first taste of her wondrous nipple. Raya got the message immediately, closed her eyes, licked and then locked her lips on the luscious strawberry tipping her perfect tit and gently began to suck.

Much to Raya's surprise, a thick, warm liquid began to fill her mouth. She glanced up into the adoring eyes of Sandra looking down on her, encouraging her to continue. Raya closed her eyes and began to suck harder, causing faster milk flow. Sandra groaned and held Raya's head tighter as the release of milk from her breast continued. She loved giving milk as she did, almost as much as she liked feeding it to her closest friends directly from the source.

Sandra had to virtually pull Raya's lips from her breast when she wanted her to change nipples. "Tenacious," she thought as Raya's hungry mouth settled into its pattern on her other nipple

When Raya could get no more out of Sandra's magnificent milk sacks, Sandra helped her strip off her top to reveal her sweet, little bronzed body. Her perky little titties were still hidden beneath a bra, but that would be a bygone issue very quickly. She leaned in close to Raya's open and passive lips while her arms found their way around her girlfriend to find and undo the clasp on her bra.

"Oh, those are some fine and perky little titties!" gushed Sandra as she gazed on her friend's chest for the first time. She instinctively brought her hand up and began to roll and caress her new lover's nipples between her fingers while simultaneously pressing her lips to Raya's other one.

Sandra's lust caused her to want to remove Raya's pajama bottoms. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of the garment and began to hustle them over the younger girl's hips while maintaining an intense lip lock. Raya instinctively understood what Sandra was trying to do and shifted to allow the waistband to pass under her fine, little ass exposing the skin tone, plain Jane panties she wore beneath.

Sandra breathed deeply as they surfaced for air, and she gazed upon the exquisite body of her diminutive friend for the first time. She ran her hands over Raya's skin and marvelled. Looking her lover in the eyes, she began to inch Raya's panties away from her waist and over her hips while leaving a trail of kisses down her body from between her tits to the waistband of her undergarment as she gently slid them down Raya's quivering legs, exposing her smooth, soft pussy. "Oh, my God," she breathed as she cast her gaze over Raya's beautifully bronzed body. Sandra's mouth watered slightly at the vision now laid in front of her and her hands, almost subconsciously, roamed Raya's gorgeous, little body.

Raya gazed up at the adoring eyes of her new friend as she felt Sandra's adoring caresses traveling the length and breadth of her naked form. She lifted her hands to touch and feel Sandra's gorgeous body in return.

Being able to resist no longer, Sandra slid down the length of Raya's body, positioned herself between her girl's legs and looked up into Raya's sparkling black eyes filled with lust and wonder and smiled. She breathed in Raya's aroma and decided had a delectable scent that turned Sandra on no end. She had strained to keep her hands to herself all evening. Now, they were free to roam and gather information as they pleased.

Sandra pressed Raya's legs up and gazed into the pussy that now presented itself to her. Her experienced tongue snaked out from between her lips and delicately licked Raya's now steaming slot. Raya whimpered in delight as she felt what her friend was doing to her. Encouraged by Raya's sounds and motions, Sandra continued with her-self appointed task. Concentrating intently, her hand snaked around her young lover's leg and began to spread her pussy lips to give her sweet tongue better access.

The first time Sandra's tongue caressed Raya's sweating little clitty, she began to moan. "Oh, God, Sandra! She didn't do it like that!" she exclaimed, throwing back her head in the heat of the moment. Sandra smiled and continued stimulating Raya's cute little clitty and her entire tasty, little twat. Sandra paid close attention to the unconscious movements Raya made as she continued lavishing love on her lover's wetting and warming twat.

Raya squirmed and shifted slightly as she delighted in the attentions that Sandra was paying to her secret spot. "That feels so good!" she moaned as her hands wandered down to caress Sandra's hair and keep it out of her face as her lover licked and sucked her flaming pussy.

With her mouth covering Raya's swollen clit, she pressed two fingers into Raya's now sopping wet cunt. Raya's body stiffened at the new sensations now cruising inside her body as her lover worked her digits further and further inside her. Once her fingers were all the way inside Raya's flowing quiff, Sandra turned them over and began to search for her girl's G-spot. Once located, she sucked Raya's pulsating clitty like a gum drop while strumming her inside spot with a cum-hither motion to her fingertips.

Raya's body began to quiver and quake under her new girlfriend's sexual assault. Her breathing became shallow, ragged and uneven. Never before in her life had she felt the sensations now coursing through her and causing havoc with her senses. She moaned loudly as she approached climax.

Sandra sensed that her friend was near and began to redouble her efforts. She was determined to make this little doll cum, and cum hard. Her tongue flickered ever faster while her fingers expertly strummed Raya's G-spot, swelling and exciting her further and further.

Her heart felt as though it would jump out of her chest, it was beating so hard as Raya's body stiffened, and she felt her first real orgasm of her young life. She squealed with pleasure as Sandra kept her motions going, sending Raya into gales of ecstasy. She had never known such pleasure before in her life, and only knew she wanted more as the waves of incredible feeling emanating from her orgasm washed over her body in titanic waves.

Sensing that her new girlfriend was spent, Sandra removed herself from between Raya's legs and stood up from the bed. Facing Raya with her burning eyes, Sandra began to remove her panties while watching her young friend intently. She smiled at the look of light behind Raya's eyes as the fabric cleared her crotch revealing a very appealing, dark landing strip down to her twat. As Raya looked on, her heart beginning to beat fast again. Sandra knew what she wanted, and she was positive that she was going to get it.

With Sandra's panties now on the floor, Raya regarded Sandra's shapeliness. This gorgeous creature now mounted the bed and carefully out one knee at the side of Raya's head, constantly gazing down at her and smiling. Noting Raya's visage, she clasped out a hand on either side of her head and her knee on the other side, mounting her face.

Raya needed no more indication. She knew exactly what she wanted and began licking Sandra's sultry slot as Sandra lowered it down to her mouth. Raya's tongue travelled up and down her salty slot, finding her clitty and delving inside her hot, wet hole.

"Oh, Baby! That feels so good!" cooed Sandra, rocking her twat back and forth on her lovers face and directing her novice charge. "You sure you haven't done this before?" Raya shook her head no with her tongue in Sandra's slot. Sandra threw back her head and closed her eyes. "Do that again, Baby," she demanded. Instantly Raya shook her head again, driving Sandra ever closer to her own orgasm. "Yeah, just like that, Baby! Just like that!" she breathed. Sandra loudly moaned and groaned as she directed her willing and apt pupil wonderful mouth and acrobatic tongue.

"Now, that is hot!" enthused Gordon as he stood in the doorway with his eyes glued to the activity of the two women.

"Good morning, Gordon," Sandra greeted with an unsteady voice. "Why don't you come over and join us?" she asked through a coy smile. It didn't take more than that before he threw off his boxers off and pounced among them like a tiger in heat with his huge cock now free and bouncing as it stiffened on his approach. The pair of women disentangled from their previous activity and watched him as he advanced.

Sandra rolled over onto her front and coaxed Raya into planting her pussy in front of her face. "C'mere, Dear," she smiled and motioned with her head and eyes. "I want more of what you have to offer!" Sandra moaned in her throat as the musty scent and salt flavour of Raya's pussy once again filled her senses.

Gordon hopped on the bed and immediately positioned himself behind Sandra, kissing her neck and back as he shuffled closer to her. He put his hand on her back as he fisted his huge cock as Raya watched, wide eyed from the view and the sensations once again coursing through her body. She reached down and took Sandra's head in hand as she enjoyed her friend's tongue.

He finally plunged his mammoth member into Sandra's quivering and soaking wet cooze while watching Raya's eyes widen further. Sandra's pussy stretched and accommodated him as he slowly pressed his bulk deep inside her. Finally, his hips touched her glorious as and he began his slow retreat.

Raya watched wide eyed with Sandra between her legs, sucking and slurping her swollen clitty with gusto, determined to make her girlfriend cum again.

Raya lay beneath her with her lips wrapped around Sandra's clit as Gordon pressed home his massive, rock-solid cock into Sandra's already relaxed and dripping wet cooze. Sandra's head slipped between Raya's legs as the air rushed out of her lungs as though driven by a piston. She dearly loved the way her husband's eleven-inch cock stretched her as he penetrated.

"Oh, Baby! Ram it home and tickle my cervix!" Sandra moaned as she pushed two fingers into Raya's still quivering quiff. She spread her legs to accommodate Gordon and planted her tongue inside her swollen, young friend.

Raya watched in awe as Gordon's massive member plunged in and out of Sandra's sweet cunt as her tongue pleasured her sweet little pussy. It was the hottest scene she had seen to date and left her very prone to orgasm. Moments later, skyrockets were exploding in her vision as the contractions deep inside her took control and carried her off with them.

At the same time, Sandra exploded in a glorious orgasm around her husband's massive member. Both women were left gasping for breath and moaning in pleasure. As Gordon withdrew from the depths of his wife's love tunnel, now intent on pleasures of a different sort.

He approached Raya, and began to sit her up on the couch, then stood fisting his prong and smiling at her.