Pleasures of the Flesh Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, no, no, no," she said as shrank back from Gordon's advance.

Sandra sat up almost immediately. "What's wrong, Raya?" she asked, somewhat mystified by her reluctance to suck Gordon's prong.

Raya turned back to Gordon's huge schlong. "It's so, big!" she complained as she switched back to the concerned look in Sandra's eyes.

"Honey child," cooed Sandra. "It's all right. Gordon is very gentle. He's not going to hurt you." She slid her arms around Raya's shoulders, encouraging her forward to sample.

Raya looked back into Sandra's eyes, searching for reassurance. "Are you sure?" she asked with a timidity but allowing herself to be swept along.

"Positive!" purred Sandra as she placed the palms of her hands on Raya's head and guided her face toward her husband's cock again. Raya's eyes flicked toward her girl again as she opened wide to accept Sandra's encouragement toward Gordon's massive member where she tasted Sandra's pussy juice all over him as he entered her soft, wet mouth, much to Sandra's delight.

Sandra encouraged Raya's mouth up and down on Gordon's cock until she began bobbing by herself. Gordon tentatively put his huge hand on Raya's hair as he felt his cock head passing her lips and into her sweet mouth. Gently he began to press on between her teeth and into her soft mouth. He groaned as he felt her relax and begin to enjoy her experience with the monster behind his zipper.

Sandra looked on, delighted with her progress. "That's it, but don't take too much, Sweetie. It takes a little practice to swallow a man the size of Gordon," she smiled.

Raya accepted more and more of Gordon's huge prong until his head brushed the back of her throat. She choked slightly and he retreated immediately. "Are you all right?" he asked with genuine concern in his bass voice.

She didn't let his cock out of her mouth as she looked up at him with adoring eyes and nodded, taking his cock into her steaming cavern once again. Raya closed her eyes and began to take the huge and swollen member back into her mouth when she felt Sandra pawing the insides of her thighs and spread her legs. Next, Sandra's wet tongue was once again tasting her salty-sweet pussy and driving her onward.

Gordon gradually increased his tempo in Raya's smooth mouth while Sandra licked and sucked at her sweet cunt to keep her motor running. Running her tongue up and down the girl's slot and tickling her clitty, she felt Raya's heat rising.

He smiled as he pulled his prong out of Raya's mouth and began to turn her around to take her doggy style. Raya was now delirious with lust and complied with his request. Sandra crawled under Raya's legs to continue stimulating her sweet pussy as aftershock overran her succulent cunt.

Gordon gently introduced his throbbing cock head to her sweet, tight little pussy. He looked down at the look in Sandra's sultry eyes as he began to insert his huge prong into Raya's pre-primed pussy and began to slowly work his way inside her. Cum and vaginal lubricant oozed from Raya's pussy down and dripped into Sandra's waiting and wanting mouth. Sandra licked the length of Raya's slot before extending her tongue up the length of her husband's glorious shaft to suck his balls into her mouth and then back again. Raya sighed with pleasure as she felt her friends beginning to tag team her.

Raya felt Gordons immense manhood sliding deeper and deeper into her. Sandra had been right. For all his size, Gordon was extremely gentle with her, and she reveled in every moment. After her initial shock wore off, she found that she dearly loved hosting his member in her mouth.

Once he felt she was relaxed enough, Gordon began to pump in and out of her in a steady motion, then drew all the way out of her cunt and aimed at Sandra's sweet mouth. Sandra smiled and opened her jaws to accept what her husband was about to offer her.

Raya threw back her head and screamed in pleasure as she creamed hard around Gordon's dick as he rammed in and out of her at full speed, touching bottom in her on each thrust. Sandra's tongue worked on her fully aroused and pulsating clitty as she started to gush around his cock and onto her girlfriend's sweet face. She squealed as she opened wide to accept his huge prong, ever loving sucking on her husband's huge dong.

Gordon thrusted deep inside her and ignited Raya's crashing orgasm as her moans and groans of pleasure filled the room. She collapsed forward onto Sandra in a tousled heap, trying to, uncoordinatedly, dismount her girl who lay there, recovering from her own imploding orgasm. She was now discovering her inner slut, forced dormant for so many years, and she was loving every minute of it.

The entire party moved into the more luxurious master bedroom that very evening. Gordon lay face down on the bed with Sandra touching her finger to her face, deep in thought. "You know what would be really hot?" she asked.

"What, Sandra?" answered Raya.

"If you pegged Gordon?" she concluded. "I wanna watch you peg Gordon, okay?" she smiled.

Gordon's head swiveled on the pillow with an excited look on his face while Raya just starred at her before Sandra got up and retrieved a box from a drawer in the dresser. "I was looking for a reason to give this to you," she said as she sat back down next to Raya and handed it to her. I know a regular strap on is not going to fit you, so I bought you one that would," she beamed.

Raya carefully opened the box and withdrew the contents. It consisted of a pink, leather harness and a soft, pink six-inch-long dildo. Sandra helped her to don her new kit and install the dildo. When they were finished it fit snugly around her waist, and she was ready.

Sandra squeezed some lube into Raya's hand. "Smear that all over your cock, and I'll get Gordon prepared," she said with an evil look in her eye. "Oh, Gordon!" she said in a slightly creepy voice as she turned to lube sis ass up for the coming ordeal.

"Okay, Sweetie. Are you all ready?" asked Sandra as she turned to see Raya awkwardly shuffling forward on her knees.

"How do they walk around with these damn things!" Raya groused and looked down as the dildo swung back and forth in front of her as she moved

Sandra chuckled at her friend's plight, "It's ok, Honey," she smiled. Putting her arm around Raya to steady her as she approached, she helped Raya between Gordon's legs.

"Put your hands on his hips," breathed Sandra as she watched her lovers with a wide-eyed expression. Raya followed her friend's advice, placed her small hands on his hips and felt him start slightly on contact. "Now, take your prick in your hand and find Gordon's asshole," coached Sandra. Raya followed Sandra's directions and grasped the plastic prong, moving closer to locate Gordon's dimple. "Okay, now slowly," cautioned Sandra, "you can really hurt him. Probe gently," she coached. Soon Raya was working her prick further and further inside a moaning Gordon.

"That's it, Honey," smiled Sandra. "Now just rock your hips slowly back and forth," she breathed. Raya had been fucked enough times in the past few months and had gained a little experience to be becoming familiar with the motions required. She began to gently advance and retreat into his giving ass as he moaned and groaned under her assault.

Sandra was getting hotter and hotter watching Raya peg her man, so much so that she shifted, positioned herself in front of him and fed her she-prong into his open and waiting mouth, entwined her fingers in his hair and bounced his willing mouth up and down over it.

Raya fell in love with pegging Gordon that very night. She found she loved to run her female phallus deep inside him and then withdraw until it was almost out, then shove it in again making him moan and quake. She had good natural hip action which would hone over time and use.

After Gordon had cum through Raya massaging his prostate, they collapsed and then fell asleep in a pile, exhausted as they were from their earlier exertions, as the three of them would do for many more nights to come.

Throughout the next week, they enjoyed the pleasures of each others' bodies whenever the mood struck them, but always kept up with their game playing in the evening. They all thought it was great to sit in a room together and play rather than over a line and at long distance. The fun and laughter were so much more intimate this way.

Raya and Gordon continued to unburden Sandra of her tasty load on their twice daily schedule, once in the morning and once at night. Sandra would sit in the middle of the loveseat, then Raya and Gordon would settle down beside her, find a nipple and and begin to nurse. Soon after Raya and Gordon would start sucking, Sandra would have her head thrown back with her eyes closed and would be moaning and groaning in pleasure as her friends lovingly helped themselves to the tasty treats stored within her swollen teats.

One night, while Gordon was working late and just the ladies were at home, Raya was cruising different porn sites online when Sandra came up behind her and began to caress her arms with her warm hands.

"Mmmm," intoned Raya. "That feels good!" she said as she raised her face for another of Sandra's passionate kisses. Sandra leaned forward and pressed her beautiful, naked breasts against her face.

"Mama's horny," grinned Sandra as she cradled Raya's neck in her arms.

Raya turned around in Sandra's grasp to face her ripe nipples. Her eyes suddenly got a far away look in them as she wrapped her lips around one nipple and began to nurse from her friend. Sandra absolutely loved having her tits and nipples played with, and Raya nursing from them was her ultimate. In no time, she was moaning and groaning her pleasure to her young friend once again.

Once Raya had finished, Sandra stooped to kiss her again and stood her up. Something brushed against Raya's leg, as Sandra had planned. They surfaced for air, and Raya looked down to see the strap on harness fastened around Sandra's waist. She cooed with excitement as Sandra led her off to the bedroom for another tryst.

Once they had passed the threshold, Sandra began to disrobe her girlfriend with extreme prejudice. When Raya was naked, she looked up at Sandra with beseeching eyes. Sandra smiled and wordlessly put her hands on Raya's shoulders and urged her to sit on the bed. Raya automatically obeyed her unspoken commands and looked up at her.

Sandra smiled and stooped to spread Raya's legs and then crawled between them pushing her back on the bed. She licked Raya's sweet slot from stem to stern while maintaining lock with Raya's eyes as they grew more and more frantic with each of Sandra's movements. Flickering her tongue over Raya's sweet, little clitty made the younger girl squeal in delight. Sandra's expert tongue and lips has soon had Raya whipped into an absolute frenzy. She was moaning and struggling under Sandra's cuntal assault, clutching at the sheets as well as Sandra's head as she began to experience the now familiar contractions that would lead to another momentous orgasm.

Sandra jumped up to her knees and flipped her young friend over on her tits as Raya's orgasm continued. Grabbing her hips and positioning her just right, Sandra drove her she-cock deep into her squealing girl's soaking wet and thoroughly aroused cooze.

Raya's eyes flipped wide open at the new sensation of Sandra's strap on driving deep into her. This action reignited her orgasm and she cried out in pleasure. She had never felt anything like it, not even when Gordon had fucked her, and she instantly fell in love with it.

Sandra now adopted an easy hip motion that she had been practicing for many years, driving her she-cock in and out of the squealing mass that had become of her young girlfriend as Raya broke down into multiple orgasms, making Sandra smile wide. Sandra lost track of the time as she was concentrating on fucking her girl just right. It could have been an hour or more that passed while she dominated the younger woman's pussy.

When Raya's body was limp from the momentous exertion, Sandra pulled her dildo out of her cunt and confidently strode around to her face. "Now, you're going to clean it off," she said in a sweet voice as she grabbed a handful of Raya's hair to guide her with.

Raya lay in a crumpled heap and submissively nodded her ascent as she opened her mouth, prepared to receive the cock that was strapped to her girlfriend's waist. Sandra's temperature jumped while she watched and suddenly realized just how submissive Raya really was. "I'm going to have a ball with this one!" she thought.

"That's right, Honey!" she encouraged sweetly as she pressed the head between Raya's open lips. "Lick your own cum off my cock!" Raya obeyed the command instantly, occasionally looking up for approval from Sandra, who gazed down a smiling visage on what Raya was doing.

"Is it clean?" asked Sandra?

"Mmm," replied Raya. "It's all nice and clean."

"Then, unstrap it from my body," she requested softly as she watched Raya intently.

She watched Raya's eyes light up as she sat up on the couch, looking at the harness system and figuring out how to undo it. Raya slid off the couch to her knees, which turned Sandra on all over again, and soon understood the system. Soon, the harness was separated from Sandra's body and Raya was holding it aloft, looking up at Sandra with her smiling eyes.

"That's excellent, Raya!" beamed Sandra as she lifted one foot to the couch. "But I need more!" she mentioned as she slid a hand behind Raya's head and pushed her, face first, into her weeping cunt.

Raya was taken by surprise, but the invitation was too much for her to resist. She opened her jaws and slid her tongue easily through the older woman's cooze and tasted of her delights again.

"She's almost ready," thought Sandra as Raya went down on her. "This one's a natural slave!" she bubbled as vibrations deep inside her signalled the beginning of another orgasm. She held Raya's head tight to her pussy as she came into her wanting and waiting mouth.

For the first few weeks, Sandra let Raya become accustomed to her new surroundings, but she was aware that The Enslavement Ceremony was coming. She spent time grooming Raya so the transition wouldn't be so much of a shock. She took the time to carefully prepare so that the ceremony would be everything she wanted, and Raya hoped for. It would not be held for months yet, but she was thinking ahead and planning early.

One afternoon while Gordon was at work and after Sandra had had a particularly physically taxing week, she sat down and experienced the luxury of dropping her feet into an appliance filled with warm water. She felt the stress beginning to melt away from her as she lay back. She knew it would be a few hours yet before Gordon got home. In the meantime, she could relax.

She formulated an idea to test Raya's indoctrination so far. "Come on over here, Raya," she invited. "There's something that I want you to do for me, okay?"

"Okay," replied Raya as she hurried over to where Sandra was.

"I want you to wash my feet, okay?" Sandra asked, watching her woman intently for any outward reaction.

"Okay," smiled Raya, alleviating all of Sandra's fears.

"Get down on your knees. That's the most comfortable position," offered Sandra, never taking her eyes off what Raya was doing.

Sandra was prepared and took out a cloth for Raya to work with. Then she took one foot out of the water and felt Raya's small, warm hand cradling it, gazing lovingly and then gently applying the towel.

"Do you like that, Raya?" she asked as she eyed the glances Raya was giving her feet.

Raya looked up and smiled. "Yes," was all she said. Her cute little blush again was not lost on now, nor never would be lost on, her future Mistress.

"Give it a lick," said Sandra demurely as she sat, offering her foot to Raya.

Raya looked up at Sandra with wide eyes but calmed when she met Sandra's even gaze. She cradled Sandra's foot in both hands and tentatively stroked her tongue along it. She noted the shiver that ran up Sandra's body as she did. With a little more boldness, Raya licked her lover's foot from toes to ankle, delighting in what it did to Sandra's body. She began licking the sides, the plantar muscle, heel and sucking her toes, all the while, her smiling eyes looked up at Sandra's pleasure.

A week or so later, Sandra got an overwhelming urge to take Raya down to the basement to immobilize her for the first time. "Raya, Honey, come with me down here," she said indicating he stairs that led to the basement.

"Okay, smiled Raya as she followed Sandra down the stairs, thinking that this had something to do with the laundry. Sandra led Raya to one end of the basement were several large objects that Raya had never seen before were standing along one wall. "Oh wow, what are these?" she asked in her innocence, an innocence that Sandra found adorable and secretly hoped she would never lose.

Sandra stripped the cover from one device then smiled as she began answering. "These are stocks," she said as they approached the first device. She opened the device, and looked at Raya, "Put your head here," she suggested. A conditioned Raya did as she was told. "And your wrists here," she said as she indicated placement. "Okay," she said as she closed the stocks, trapping Raya within the device. She then strolled lazily around and began stroking her fine ass with her fingertips. "You know, you really do have a very nice ass, Raya," she mentioned as an idea dawned on her. She smiled then bolted from the room leaving poor Raya trapped in the stocks.

"Thank you?" answered Raya in quivering voice, not knowing what Sandra was planning. "Hey! Where are you going?" she asked with her panic rising at being left alone in this position.

Moments later, Sandra returned with a smile on her lips, and handful of something half hidden behind ger back. "Okay," she said enthusiastically," now, we can get going. She strolled around to the back side of the stocks where Raya's cute little ass was still quivering and quaking in the aftermath of her powerful orgasm.

"What are you going to do?" asked an unsure Raya in a quavering voice. She couldn't see what Sandra was doing because of the machinery that she was now trapped in.

"You'll see," answered Sandra cagily as she began to undo the clasp on Raya's slacks and draw them down her legs to reveal her lacy black panties. "Ooo. Pretty!" cooed Sandra. "Those are new!" she giggled. Sandra then sat down between Raya's legs and swept her panties aside to reveal her pretty, smooth and excited pussy. She breathed out sharply in delight before giving her young friend a loving lick, expertly deploying her tongue stud in an effort to make her little girlfriend cum and cum hard.

Raya groaned as her friend's wonderful tongue with its jewelry began to caress her most secret spot. Sandra put her arms around her girl's thin waist and pulled her hips down, thrusting Raya's now dripping pussy toward her hungry mouth, intent on making her young charge cum using only her mouth. About ten minutes later, Raya had her eyes closed and was crying and cumming in the throes of her orgasm

"Mmm, you have the perfect pussy for eating, Raya," mentioned Sandra lightly as she emerged from between her friend's legs licking her lips. She hooked her thumbs into Raya's panties and began to slide them over her hips and down her legs without meeting any resistance. Raya only subconsciously participated in the whole operation. Her brain was still stewing in the endorphin soup that Sandra had just served her. Sandra could've done anything short of cutting her younger companions legs off, and Raya would've pretty much gone along with it.

Raya's cute little ass was now exposed in the dim lighting of the basement. Sandra had her girl just where she wanted her now. She picked up another part of the package she had brought with her and began to affix it around her waist, one strap at a time. Only when the operation was complete, and her she-prong was affixed tightly was she satisfied. Picking up the last item, a bottle of lube, she strolled triumphantly behind her next victim where she stopped and smiled. "Yep, one fine piece of ass, she murmured as she began to grease Raya's can.