Pleasures of the Flesh Ch. 02

Story Info
A girls journey from innocence to sex slave.
21.4k words
4.22
13.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is dedicated to Arie Emerald whose original ideas brought this yarn to the world.

Chapter 2

On a particularly wild night about a month later, Gordon had Raya's arms securely tied behind her back and was pushed his huge prong deep inside her now accepting pussy as he bent her over the arm of the couch. He noticed that he still stretched her a bit and probably always would. Sandra lay on her back with her legs over her friend's shoulders as Raya pink and perfect little tongue lapped and licked Sandra's glorious wet pussy.

"You know I love your tongue, Dearie, but right now, I want some of Gordons python!" she smiled dreamily. Gordon unplugged from Raya's sweet, little cunt and stood up as the ladies untangled themselves and Sandra undid the bonds holding Raya's arms.

Sandra sat up, looked at Gordon and patted a spot on the couch beside her, beaming a wide smile. Gordon grinned as he sat down beside his love with his cock still rock hard from the fucking he had been giving Raya.

Sandra got up into Gordon's lap with her back to his nibbling teeth and lips, which he immediately set to work on her sensitive neck. Planting the tip of his prong into her fully prepared pussy, she sat as her widened and stretched cunt swallowed his thick dick down to his balls. Raya dropped to her knees before the undulating pair, licking and sucking Sandra's sweet little clitty before sliding her tongue through her lover's slot down to Gordon's hard and full balls.

Between the two of them Gordon and Raya delivered Sandra into the throes of an epic orgasm. Gordon lifted and pounded his huge prong in and out of her, caressing her cervix on every thrust while Raya licked and sucked every part of her delicious cooze.

Raya dropped a hand between her own legs and put her fingers to work while she kept her mouth working. She was so hot and so turned on that she too began to cum.

The screaming and the scents of the two ladies in orgasm was too much for Gordon to bear, and he blasted his thick white cum deep inside Sandra's throbbing pussy.

Sandra planted her twat down hard on Gordon's erupting cock to collect every drop, threw her head back and moaned. All three of them were cumming hard, and she loved every minute of it.

She disengaged from her huge lover then reclined back against the arm and the back of the chair to watch Raya recover. Once Raya's chest was not heaving up and down violently, Sandra patted the sofa. "Come here, Raya. We have a special treat for you."

Raya rose to obey the command, surveyed the situation and then the penny dropped. "Oh, I'm not sure if I'm ready to...," she started. Suddenly, Gordon whisked her off her feet and caried her the rest of the way to place her face up on the couch. Sandra wore a delighted look as she moved to kneel above her lover.

"Don't worry, Dear," reassured Sandra. "You've had Gordon's cum in your mouth before," she stated as she lowered her twat. Raya was dubious about the whole venture but the reassuring look on Sandra's face and insistent hand on her head caused he to take a tentative lick and taste Sandra's full and dripping pussy anyway. The combination of flavours now contained in her lover's cunt drove Raya wild and she began to lick with full enthusiasm. "She's doing it by herself now!" mused Sandra as Raya tasted more of the delicious semen-fluid mixture she was now licking out of Sandra's pussy with gusto.

Sandra began cumming again about halfway through Raya's tongue lashing. She climbed off her lover's face a little unsteadily and flopped down beside her still quiver and quaking from the aftershocks of her heavy orgasm.

Gordon picked up Raya in his muscular arms and grasped her thin thighs in his strong hands. With her back to him, she felt Sandra's expert hands helping to gently plant Gordons monstrous cock in her tight little pussy. The pair worked her tiny pussy and stretch it around is cock once again. Gordon began to bounce his huge prick in and out of Raya's tight little cunt, his arms holding her legs out and apart as he ploughed her pussy. Sandra crouched in front of Raya and licked her pussy for added effect.

Raya was experiencing multiple orgasms by the time Gordon withdrew his massive member from deep inside her. She lay her with her chest heaving and cute little ass in the air and got on the couch behind her. His eyes were bright as he pressed the head of his cock into the little dimple that was Raya's asshole. Slowly and gently, he widened and entered her while Raya moaned in delight. She had grown to adore Gordon's bulk deep in her ass, stretching her to accommodate his girth. He still moved very slowly and gently as he slid the rest of his prick up her sweet ass.

Sandra climbed on the couch and carefully positioned her sweet pussy under Raya's heaving nose. She curled her hand around her moaning friend's head and pulled it into her soaking wet snatch. Raya immediately began to lick and suck her Mistress' slot and sensitized clitty, driving Sandra wild with lust and passion.

Gordon now began to push his monstrous cock in and out of Raya's cute little ass, making her squeal and sigh as Sandra slid her head up and down her sopping wet snatch, moaning and groaning as Raya worked her now talented tongue.

Sandra then crawled underneath her moaning and groaning girlfriend so that they were both nose to pussy with each other and watched Gordons enormous prong disappearing then reappearing from Raya's gaping ass before she began to vibrate her tongue on Raya's clit. She forced Raya's head into her snatch and felt as Raya caught on to her desire as she began to lick and taste anew.

Gordon watched the ladies as they licked and sucked one another's adorable little pussies and felt Raya's cute ass stretched to accommodate him as he thrust in and out. He felt his own excitement rising through is body as the cries and moans of the women making love in front of him hit his ears.

A growl rose from his throat as the rest of his stamina evaporated. Clutching Raya's hips he released a giant flood of semen into Raya's hot, tight ass while she whimpered and squealed as he came deep inside her ass.

Sandra lay on her back as Gordon uncoupled from their little lover. She seized Raya by the hips and directed her lover's dripping ass to her hungry mouth. Raya sat over Sandra's face and felt the delicious sensations of her lover's agile tongue rapidly rimming her as she cleaned her out.

When Raya climbed down after a thorough cleaning, she noticed Sandra examining Gordon through half hooded eyes as he lay supine on the floor, his chest heaving from his recent exertions. She smiled suddenly and looked up at Raya.

"Did you enjoy the last time you pegged Gordon?" she asked in a sensuous tone.

Raya smiled. "Oh, yes Mistress!" she brightened.

"Did you like it enough to try it again?" continued Sandra, her tone lowering as the conversation continued.

"Mistress?" Raya answered in a questioning tone.

Sandra smiled. "Would you like to peg Gordon again? She asked bluntly.

Raya's face got even brighter. "Oh, yes please Mistress!" bubbled Raya

Sandra now smiled wider as her hormones prepared to take her away with them. "Go get your strap on out and put it on," she ordered. "I'll get him greased up and ready.," she smiled as Raya scurried to retrieve the requested items. Momentarily, she returned with her pink, six-inch long dildo ensconced in her cute little pink harness. She dropped one of Sandra's harnesses with an eight-inch dildo installed on the love seat and smiled, "Just in case." Sandra smiled as she finished greasing Gordon for her lover.

"Okay, Gordon!" she began. "Get on your knees in front of the couch with your hands behind your back," demanded Raya, emulating Sandra, while she greased up her own plastic cock in final preparation. He followed her directions and felt her approach when she crept up behind him to lay her small, warm hands on his back pressing steadily to bend him at the waist and rest his torso on the couch seat. She then swept her fingers and eyes down his body to rest her palms on the tops of his hips and internally shivered at what she was about to do again.

Meanwhile, Sandra wiggled her pussy front of Gordon and sat with her legs spread around him. She positioned herself so she could see all of what Raya is doing as well as being able to dip Gordon's head into her steaming pussy.

Gordon dipped his head and liked the length of Sandra's exquisite slot as Raya sidled closer and tucked her she cock into Gordon's sweet ass. The air rushed out of his lungs as through driven by piston as she began to work her way inside him.

"Oh, yeah Baby!" enthused Sandra. "You know how you want to fuck him!" she added wantonly as she pushed his head into her cunt and felt his tongue going to work.

Raya spread Gordon's ass cheeks with her hands and pressed her prong into his experienced and relaxed hole with Sandra gazing on, wearing a lascivious smile as she watched her young friend penetrating her mate.

Obeying Sandra's unspoken commands, Gordon circled her engorging clit with his agile tongue and slid it down her sopping wet slot. He was enthusiastic in his motions and loved to bring her off with just that organ. Sandra moaned and settled in to enjoy the incredibly sexual floor show unfolding in front of her. She witnessed the shockwaves of Raya's assault radiating out through him as her rhythm developed and luxuriating as it came to her through his sensitive tongue.

Gordon moaned and groaned into Sandra's dripping wet pussy. She knew he couldn't take much more of Raya fucking his ass before he would explode. She scrambled off the couch and climbed down between his legs as his ragged breathing and throaty tones announced his condition to the two women. "Keep going," she whispered to Raya with a grin then took his iron stiff rod into her hot wet mouth and began to ride up and down with the shockwaves abundant in his body.

Raya pumped into his ass a few more times before what Sandra was hoping for happened. The prostate massage given by Raya coupled with Sandra's magic mouth caused him to explode into Sandra's waiting throat with broken groans gathering on his throat.

Sandra sucked and swallowed the first few blasts out of Gordon's glorious cock. She loved the way he tasted so it was hard for her to conserve any in her mouth at all. Standing up as Raya uncoupled from Gordon, Sandra grabbed her slave in her arms and kissed her deeply, pushing the snowball of cum between her lips and into her mouth.

Raya was surprised, but soon relaxed and accepted the gift from her Mistress. As she swallowed, she was comforted in the thought that there would be more.

It was late and all three of them were exhausted by the sexual calisthenics they had just participated in. Raya removed her strap on and the trio fell asleep on the comfortable, huge, four poster bed in the master bedroom.

One morning a few weeks later, the ladies woke up early. Gordon was still sleeping, and Sandra decided to have Raya give her a first bath. "Raya," she said softly. "Go and start drawing me a bath," she commanded. Raya skipped off to the bathroom to do as her Mistress had commanded. As hot water filled the tub, she put a few drops of lavender in to scent the water.

Raya smiled as a robe clad Sandra appeared through the doors and stalked over to the tub. She thrust her hand in the water, looked at Raya sternly, then smiled. "You never cease to amaze," she smiled as she kissed her girl's trembling lips tenderly. She then let Raya take the robe from her, revealing her gorgeous body in all her glory before stepping into the tub.

The first task Raya undertook was to wash her Mistress' body. She took the moisturizing soap, lathered some into her hands and massaged the luxurious suds into Sandra's sublime body. She used a loofa to whip up even more suds and deep clean her friend.

"Now, there's something that's really important for you to learn to do," explained Sandra.

"What's that, Mistress?" asked Raya innocently.

"You need to be able to shave the landing strip into my pussy hair," Sandra answered indicating the shaving cream and the razor on the counter. Raya caught on immediately and carefully prepared her Mistress' cunt with the cream before artistically shaving the outer hair off to leave just her luscious landing strip.

Raya began to sit up when Sandra caught her around the back of her neck with her hand. Raya froze. "Are you going to check your work?" Sandra asked.

Raya dropped the accoutrements in her hands and dropped her face into her Mistress' pussy licking and nuzzling, looking for hair that she'd missed. Sandra sighed. She really did love how this girl could use her tongue.

When she was satisfied, Sandra lay back while her slave soaked down her hair and prepared to massage the soap gently into her scalp. Raya slipped and a drop of soap squirted into the eye of her Mistress!

"Ouch," cried Sandra as the droplet hit home.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" cried Raya with genuine care in her voice. She whisked up a towel and gave it to Sandra who dabbed it to her eye then stood by and fretted.

"Well, it's not the worst thing that's ever happened," mentioned Sandra soothingly as she lay back down and let her slave continue her task. Raya continued to suds her hair very carefully. She did not want a repeat of the incident they had just endured. Raya then rinsed and applied conditioner to her Mistress' hair. Raya rinsed the conditioner out of Sandra's hair and down the drain. Then Sandra got up and out of the tub and into a towel proffered by her slave. Raya dabbed and dried Sandra until Sandra tossed her robe on. "Come with me, Raya, Dear," she commanded sweetly as she picked up Raya's leash.

"Yes, Mistress," answered Raya promptly, already prepared to follow Sandra wherever she went. Sandra led Raya to the stairs leading down to the basement. "Come on, then," Sandra smiled at Raya as they started down.

Once reaching the floor, Sandra led Raya over to the rack. "Have you ever seen one of these? She asked her wide eyed young charge as she whipped the cover from the beautifully crafted piece.

"No, Mistress," replied a wide-eyed Raya. "What is it?"

"It's a rack," smiled Sandra. "I want to show you how it works," she smiled. "Now, you just get up here on your back, okay Sweetie," she cooed as she coaxed Raya into her trap. Now, I just put these straps around your wrists and ankles, like this," she bustled. "And tighten with this wheel," she finished as she tightened and her slave was held frozen and spreadeagle.

Sandra now walked slowly around to her captive's face and looked wickedly into her eyes. "I am now going to punish you for being so clumsy as to get soap in my eyes," Sandra said in a low, menacing tone as she took a purple candle in the shape of a star out and lit it. Raya at once realized that she was immobilized and stretched taught, helpless to contest Sandra's will as she watched the candle burn and wondered what it was for.

Sandra picked up the candle again, noting the amount of melted wax in it's wax well. Turning back to Raya's wide eyes, she tipped the candle and spilled a few drops on first one nipple and then the other, then on her tits and down to her stomach. Raya squealed at the delights the melted wax held for her and struggled in her bonds as the sensations reverberated around her being.

As soon as Sandra put the candles down and turned back to her, Raya immediately knew what she was going to do to her. "No, no," she begged, "not that! Please, not that! I'm so sorry! You don't need to do this!" she pleaded as Sandra smiled while she crawled predatorily up onto the device and between her slave's legs. "Oh yes! I do," she said menacingly as she settled in and licked Raya's inner thigh. "You need to be punished," she stated as she began to lick, nibble and drive Raya wild.

Vibrations were beginning again emanating from Raya's id and spreading out through her body, preparing her to cum and make cum.

When she was screaming and struggling madly, Sandra asked, "Have you learned your lesson?" between nibbles.

"Yes, yes, Mistress!" Raya cried out under the exquisite torture her friend was providing.

Sandra now switched her mouth to Raya's quivering mound and again deployed her tongue stud on her soaking wet friend. Raya began to quake in pleasure as Sandra set her experienced tongue with its glorious stud against her quivering and swollen clit. She flickered the tip over her girl's clit before planting her stud in her soaking wet slot before dragging it down to her soaking wet snatch before dipping her tongue inside, making Raya moan in her ecstasy.

Raya couldn't take what Sandra was doing to her for long. A few minutes passed before Raya felt the familiar vibrations beginning anew deep inside her, and knew she was on her countdown to cumming. An astute Sandra realized it too and redoubled her efforts to stimulate her girl's cunt.

Suddenly, Raya started struggling, squealing and moaning as her giant orgasm burst upon her. Almost crying with the orgasmic force inside her, she lay back in her bonds while Sandra finished her off, her mind now floating in her bliss.

Sandra stood up as her girlfriend's orgasm began to abate. She rose up and put an arm around Raya as she lay there with aftershocks occasionally wracking her body. "Oh, I know you liked that!" Sandra smiled.

"Y-yes Mis-tress," breathed Raya as she lay back in Sandra's arms and the bonds she wrapped in. Sandra stretched her neck and settled her mouth over Raya's flushed lips and slid her tongue into the younger girl's mouth, allowing her to taste her own pussy on Sandra's tongue. She stroked Raya's hair and nuzzled her neck as she recovered.

When Sandra thought Raya had had enough recovery time, she stood and smiled down on her confined lover before removing her jeans and frilly red panties, exposing her blonde landing strip. She then mounted the rack at Raya's feet and imperiously crawled up her body, fixing her with her burning gaze as she advanced. She carefully slid one knee to one side of Raya's head, and then planted the other on the other side. She looked down into her slave's gorgeous dark eyes, smiled then parted her pussy lips and brushed against her lover's mouth ever so lightly. "Nibbling the inside of a lover's leg's always makes me ever so horny," she confessed.

Raya lay beneath her lover looking a little stunned. She had never been in a situation like this before, and she was still taking it all in and processing.

"Go on! Give her a lick," coaxed Sandra in her husky, aroused voice. "You know you want to."

Raya needed no more invitation than that and immediately licked the length of Sandra's delicious snatch before flickering the tip over the clit of the woman she would call Mistress in coming times.

Sandra moaned and took two fistfuls of hair in her hands to better guide her lover's tongue. "Oh, yeah. That's it, Baby!" she said in a husky voice as she shifted her hips back and forth over Raya's willing and wanting lips.

Raya employed all of the pussy eating skills she had been taught. She took genuine joy in make her lover cum, over and over. She licked Sandra's juicy slot and plunged the tip inside her to taste more. She had learned to flicker her tongue against her clitty just right to excite and entice her. Her little fingers produced delightful sensations as they strummed the G-spot of a pussy that regularly accommodated an eleven-inch dick.

Sandra's sounds became higher and her grip in Raya's hair gradually became more and more frantic as her orgasm approached. With her eyes closed, she moaned loudly as she scrubbed her cunt from top to bottom along Raya's pink and perfect tongue. As her contractions started, Ray locked her lips around her lover's sweet clitty and sucked it like a gumdrop, driving Sandra into a frenzy. "Oh, this girl is so good!" she thought as the sensations reverberating around her body took her with them and she came hard., her cum draining into Raya's open mouth