Pleasures of the Flesh Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Sandra had recovered enough of her senses, she climbed down from the machine and released her girl. Raya struggled to climb down so Sandra helped and soothed her. "You're all right, you're okay," she coached. When she was on the floor Raya fell into Sandra's waiting arms, weak from her ordeal.

With her breast now heavy with milk, Sandra decided to take Raya upstairs to the couch to alleviate the pressure. She lay Raya's limp form across her lap and offered her nipple to her exhausted lover. As if by command, Raya locked her lips around Sandra's gorgeous nipple and began to nurse. The two women fell asleep in each other's arms on the couch, both exhausted from their lovemaking.

Early one morning, Raya and Sandra got up, intent on having a shower together again. They crossed the hallway to the master bathroom when Sandra turned and looked at Raya. The glint of light in her hair, the way she was standing... it was all perfect. Feelings welled up in her chest, and she lunged to kiss her lover.

Sandra's display of affection took Raya by surprise. She didn't back away but rather melted into Sandra's' warm embrace, exploring her lover's tongue and mouth as she was explored. Raya loved Sandra's tongue exploring her mouth. It gave her a delicious feeling of vulnerability when her friend took her.

Sandra left her arms around Raya's neck as she stood up an began to shuffle backwards. "C'mon," she bade Raya, who instantly began to follow. When she got near the toilet, Sandra raises one elegant leg, exposing her perfect pussy to Raya's adoring eyes. She took the younger girl by the head and gently coaxed her mouth toward her throbbing twat. She was dying to have Raya's oh so sexy mouth and tongue on her again.

Raya approached on her knees then felt Sandra's hand on her head, urging her forward. Raya genuinely loved the taste of Sandra and now, hastened for more.

The pungent musk of a mature, aroused women hung heavy in her nose as Raya made herself comfortable in front of Sandra. Under the guidance Of Sandra's hands, she felt her head being encouraged toward her lover's pussy. She opened her mouth and extended her tongue and quivered in excitement.

Sandra moaned as her girl touched down in her pussy and ran her tongue up her sweet slot to he swollen and throbbing clitty. "That's it, Sweetheart," Sandra breathed. "Your tongue is amazing." Raya flickered the tip of her tongue over Sandra's engorged clitty, setting off early vibrations deep inside her. Gripping her girlfriend's hair tightly, she washed her face with her juices before pressing her enraged clitty into her mouth for some soothing attention. Raya licked and sucked until Sandra exploded in another powerful orgasm as her knees buckled and she collapsed to the floor fighting for breath.

Some minutes went by before she had regained some of her composure. A wicked gleam appeared in her eyes. "Go get a strap-on," she instructed Raya.

Raya ran off and reappeared momentarily with the medium sized set they had been practicing with. Sandra smiled down at the girl who was becoming more and more her slave everyday. "Okay, now put it on me," she said as she watched what her new slave would do.

Raya got down on her knees and carefully untangled the harness for Sandra to step into. Sandra was delighted with her girl as she stepped into it and Raya began to pull it up and adjust the set on her hips.

At last, she was satisfied and looked up into Sandra's beaming eyes. "You learn so quickly," she mentioned dreamily before she curled her hand around Raya's head and pulled forward. "Suck it!" she hissed.

Raya leaned forward and placed her lips on the artificial cock hanging at Sandra's waist. Sandra pressed on the back of her head, making her accept it into her mouth. Raya began to bob back and forth, all the while watching Sandra's gorgeous blue eyes. "You look do fucking hot with your lips stretched around my dick like that," Sandra smiled.

Pulling Raya's adoring lips from her she-cock, Sandra took her young lover by the arm, and led her to the bathroom sink. She placed Raya's hands delicate hands on the porcelain before working her she-dick into her little slut's soaking wet and ready little cunt. She then used her hips to work it inside her tight ass while she held her hands to the sink.

"You dirty, little skank," she whispered into Raya's ear. You'll get fucked anywhere, won't you?" Sandra teased as she pushed the prosthetic prong deeper and deeper into her tight little cunt. "Even in a bathroom!"

"Yes, Mistress," replied Raya submissively with her head down, enjoying every word Sandra said.

"You'd like to do this in a public bathroom, where anyone could come in and see you wouldn't you?" Sandra hissed. "Filthy slut!"

The ideas, language and attitude swirled through Raya's brain and made her even hotter still. "Oh, yes Mistress," she responded brightly as her juices really started to flow. Finally, Sandra's hips touched Raya's cute little ass and both knew that she was as deep inside as she could possibly get.

Raya moaned as Sandra put her hands on her slender hips and then began to withdraw her plastic prick. Raya loved the attention her friend lavished upon her cute little cunt and realized she would always bend over for this woman.

Sandra traveled the length of Raya's love tunnel prick slowly in and out of Raya's twitching pussy, stretching and acclimatizing her young lover before taking the plunge. Suddenly, she began to buck her hips, driving her female phallus into Raya's twat hard, making the younger woman cry out in the elation of a woman caught in mid coitus.

Sandra began to increase the tempo of her hips, listening to her girl become a slut on her prong and smiling. She had come to dearly love the sounds Raya made when she was getting fucked hard and the heavy scent of the young girl's musk when she was aroused. She continued chugging in and out of her lover's sweet little cunt, listening to her young friend being driven before her passion and desire to be delivered into her inevitable orgasm.

Vibrations deep within Raya's womb signaled that she was on the path to her orgasm, She moaned loud and long as she was carried along with motions and vibrations. Her eyes were closed, and her breath was coming in short gasps as she stood and received Sandra's pussy pounding.

Her sounds, heat and tension tipped Sandra off as to what her friend was experiencing and began to increase her tempo through her excellent hip action. She smiled as her hands roved over Raya's back, igniting their own fires, then fanning those flames into a bonfire.

Her cries and squeals announced that Raya had started cumming. Sandra pounded her friend's little pussy ever faster, promoting the sensations occurring deep withing her young lover. She was entranced by her friend in mid orgasm and made sure to massage her pussy to maximize Raya's orgasm.

The pair remained leaned over the sink for some time, breathing heavily, kissing and caressing one another while they recovered in coital bliss. Sandra smiled and withdrew from her lover's perfect little cooze, took her by the arm and directed her to sit down on the toilet seat. She smiled as she shuffled toward her, fisting her she-cock and wrapping her hand around her head again.

Raya realized what Sandra wanted right away, looked up and smiled at Sandra as she opened her lips and joyously prepared to taste her own pussy juice on Sandra's feminine phallus. Sandra delighted as she watched the she-dick she wore approach, touch then disappear between Raya's lovely lips. She held her head in her trembling hands as she slid the entire length through her mouth and down her throat, temporarily cutting off Raya's breathing. She withdrew to let her little slut gasp for a few breaths before reinserting the phallus and watching with glowing eyes.

"Lick and suck it all clean," smiled Sandra sweetly as she fucked her throat with her strap-on.

With adoring eyes looking up at Sandra, Raya's tongue could be seen and heard slurping and licking the entire length of her device, obeying her order to a T. When the timing was right, she pulled Raya's reluctant mouth from her prong and directed her to stand up. Taking her doll by the hand, she directed her over to the counter in front of the large mirror where both of them could watch the proceedings. Raya squealed with delight when the activity became apparent.

Sandra bent her lover over the counter and began to grease her tight little hole. She had been dying to peg her sweet little ass since they had started, and here, at last, was another opportunity.

"Oooo," exclaimed Raya as Sandra's fingers began to touch her and shook her tush in excitement.

Sandra smeared lube all over her jock cock and looked Raya in the eyes through the mirror. "Are you ready for this?" she asked in a smoky voice as she pinned Raya to the counter with one hand while fisting her greased, plastic prong with the other.

"Yes, Mistress," answered Raya as Sandra took her ankle and placed her lover's knee on the counter before probing her sweet, widening little asshole. She was able to slip the cut head of her cock just inside her girlfriend's smooth little hole.

"You okay, Honey?" whispered Sandra as she rocked her hips gently, penetrating her ecstatic and heavy breathing girlfriend further and further with each revolution of her hips.

Yes, Mistress," responded Raya enthusiastically as she relaxed and pushed back into Sandra's lap, letting her asshole suck her friends prong deeper and deeper inside her. The inevitable soft pop happened deep inside her and she groaned at the sensation. Sandra knew she was almost there, almost ready for her to take. The realization sent a delicious shiver down her back as she dropped her hands to Raya's hips to carefully press the dildo all the way in and pull it almost all the way out to finish the task of widening Raya's ass to accommodate before she picked up the tempo and properly dominated her future slave.

Just then, the door opened, and a sleepy-eyed Gordon appeared, heading for the toilet and surveying what the ladies were already doing with great interest. "Good morning!" he said brightly as he lifted the lid of the toilet to do what comes naturally to humans in the morning.

"Sit down for the five millionth time, Gordon!" Sandra yelled. "Jesus! You'll make a huge mess!"

Gordon's head snapped around and regarded Sandra for a moment before he turned around and took a seat before he relieved himself. He then turned to the action on the bathroom counter and sauntered over to join in the festivities.

Sandra smile as he kissed her lips good morning before he sat down on the counter and regarded both of his lovers for a moment. Raya's body bounced like a ragdoll on Sandra's prosthetic cock with shockwaves running all over her tiny body. He then leaned forward and locked his lips around Sandra's tender nipple. She groaned as she felt him beginning to pull milk from her body as both listened to Raya's moans, cries and squeals of delight as Sandra fully dominated her cute, golden hued body.

When the pressure on her chest had been relieved by Gordons magical mouth, Sandra put her hands around Raya's waist and pulled her limp body off the counter without exiting her sweet, little ass and planted her feet firmly on the ground. Then she grabbed both of her girl's wrists as she increased the ferocity with which she was taking her friend's ass.

Gordon smiled as he hopped down off the counter and made his way around to Raya's open, wet mouth. He took a handful of her hair and forced his monstrous member into her willing mouth and down her soft, wet throat while her adoring eyes shone up at him. Using her hair like a handle, he began to slowly draw his bulk out of her throat to allow her to take a few quick breaths and make some sounds before sliding back in, getting harder and harder with each cycle.

"Let's move to the bedroom," Sandra suggested before withdrawing her dildo from Raya's ass with a satisfying "schlorp". Neither Raya nor Gordon had any inkling of what Sandra was planning when they began to follow her suggestion.

As they neared the bed, Sandra threw a sheet over Gordon's head and shouted, "Get 'im, Raya!" Raya reacted immediately after being conditioned to act on Sandra's command and grabbed his arm, following Sandra's lead and dragging him over to the bed. The two girls dumped a hapless Gordon onto the mattress, face down, and pinned him there while Sandra snapped shackles to his wrists and ankles, holding him fast for whatever she had planned.

"You've been a naughty boy, Gordon," stated Sandra imperiously as she stood over him with a wicked smile. "Now, you will pay for your lapse."

Gordon realized what she had planned. "No, no!" he screamed. "Not that!" he begged. "Anything but that!" he wailed as she crawled up on the bed and lay down between his legs as Raya watched the proceedings wide eyed.

Gordon reacted and spasmed as Sandra nibbled, bit and sucked on his inner thighs. "Gordon is very responsive," she said to Raya. "Why don't you come and give it a try," she suggested.

"No, no! Not two of you!" Gordon shrieked as both women dipped their heads began the torture ritual, one on each leg. He shrieked, screamed and jumped in his bonds to no avail. He was held tight and would endure their torture for as long as Sandra saw fit.

It seemed to him to be hours but was only a matter of fifteen minutes before Sandra sat up and patted his balls gently. 'I think he's had enough, Raya," she smiled as he writhed, wailed and moaned under the last touches from Raya's sweet lips. Obediently, Raya sat up on her knees.

Sandra got off the bed momentarily and returned with a pretty, pink, petite strap on. "Put this on," ordered Sandra. She was delighted when Raya responded to her command instantly. When the device had girded her loins, Sandra looked deeply into her eyes. "I want to watch you peg Gordon," she whispered. "Do with him as you will." Her eyes flashed as she backed off.

Raya's eyes lit up as she regarded Gordon prone body shackled tight to the bed. He was helpless and she had permission do whatever she wanted to him. She smiled as she shuffled up and waved her pink prosthetic prick in front of his face. "You know what I want you to do, don't you Gordon?" she asked sweetly, mimicking Sandra voice.

As if on command, Gordon's jaw dropped open and Raya slid her dildo between his lips and through his mouth until she brushed the back of his throat and slid gently down. Her heat was rising sharply. She had never seen what a blow job looked like from this angle, and she loved it. She fucked his mouth and throat until she felt that his gorgeous ass needed some attention.

She smiled and shuffled around behind him. Shackled as he was, he was in no position to contest her decisions. Her hands roamed over his ass cheeks and found themselves caressing his hips.

Suddenly, Sandra's hand shoved her face into his ass. "Eat his ass first," she hissed as she held Raya's struggling frame in her grasp. Raya instantly relaxed and began to rim Gordon's tight little hole as Gordon closed his eyes. She was rewarded with a moan of pleasure from his lips and a squeal of delight from Sandra. "That I so hot!" Sandra exclaimed with a huge smile on her lips.

Gordon couldn't take Raya's tongue working his asshole for long and slid backward to drop the head of his huge cock between her lips. Her pretty pink tongue lashed out to lick his head like a yummy ice cream cone. Pressing between her lips, he watched her gorgeous eyes looking up at him as he sank more and more of his shaft into her throat. She moaned and groaned as he entered and exited.

Sandra donned a strap-on, sat down on the couch beside Raya's writhing body and began to rub and caress her hips and ass. She rubbed Gordons shoulders to get his attention. Gordon nodded and the group began to shift. Sandra encouraged Raya to lie down over the arm of the couch while she crawled between her lover's legs, planted her hands on her hips and lifted her into position before planting her prosthetic phallus inside her sweet, little cunt as Gordon reintroduced the head of his cock to her hot, wet mouth and pushed into her steamy throat, making her lips touch his pubic skin. The pair struck up a cadence as they spitroast their delightful little slave

Sandra was really throwing herself into her hip action and fucking her little slut hard, listening to her sounds being cut off as the head of Gordon's cock entered her throat again and again. With both hands on Raya's petite hips she ploughed on, sending the now familiar shock waves radiating out over her whole body enticing and entrancing her all over again.

The flush on Raya's skin, her racing heat, and pounding pulse announced that she was nearing orgasm. The rhythms started deep inside her and beginning to race around her system like a cyclonic disaster. Behind her closed eyes, lights flashed as her orgasm overtook her, taking her away to that special place.

Gordon could no longer stand the pressure and exploded great gouts of cum into Raya's hungry mouth. He pumped in and out of her mouth, draining his nuts of their tasty load. Despite the skill she had earned over time, she still could not contain all of his cum in her mouth and drops leaked out the corners to drip down off her chin. She looked up and back at her Mistress who adored her dripping face. Bending forward, Sandra kissed her warm, wet lips and accepted the snowball from her slave.

Sandra continued to gently train and mould Raya as the days turned into weeks and Spring turned into Summer. She was amazed at how easily trained and responsive the younger woman was. "She almost wears my collar as it is!" thought Sandra excitedly. Raya was becoming more and more their little slave slut every day because of her efforts and Raya's responsiveness.

Sandra took Raya to the basement more and more often for fun and games and introduced her to more bondage techniques. Raya adored her Mistress, felt safe before her and reveled in the attention. Sandra handed her a strap-on harness and waited while Raya sank to her knees, attached the straps and did up the buckles. Sandra would then grab he slave by the hair and push her prosthetic prong into her mouth. "You little slut! You like this, don't you?" Sandra would ask.

"Yes, Mistress," Raya answered, delighted to be used this way by Sandra.

On one such occasion, Sandra took Raya's head in her hands and urged her slave to open her mouth and take her dildo into her sweet mouth. Gently rocking her hips back and forth, she drove her she-prong in and out, making it wet and ready for what was to come.

After using her slave's mouth to her satisfaction, Sandra lay Raya on the strap leather bed. She took out two lengths of ropes and placed Raya's legs behind her shoulders and then tied her wrists to the inside of her ankles. Sandra wore a gloating look as she looked down on her helpless prey as she put a hand on Raya's foot. She crawled between Raya's legs, staring down at her delightful pussy. "What have we here?" asked Sandra as she playfully licked Raya's tender little slot. Raya whimpered as Sandra picked up the tempo, licking her slave's slot and sucking her swollen clitty like a gum drop.

Raya was squealing and moaning as Sandra pulled off and up her knees. She looked down at the squealing mass before her before falling forward and pressing her she-dong into Raya's cumming little cunt before she began to thrust in and out. Raya's breaths were growing ragged as she whimpered her pleasure to her Mistress. Sandra felt energized and fucked her slut all the harder, making her explode in more glorious orgasms.

On another occasion, she tied her over the half barrel, face down and was busy pegging her Honey's sweet ass when the sound of the door to the basement opened and there were male footsteps descending the stairs. Gordon appeared in the doorway and surveyed the scene before him.