Pleasures of the Flesh Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled out of her ass and helped her heaving form off the floor before the pair of them climbed out of the pit and headed for the shower to the clapping and cheering of the crowd.

The third match between Raya and Swallow was set to begin. The two contestants were in the pit and had been greased down for the contest. On start, Swallow rushed Raya, who ducked between her legs and ended up behind her. She leapt up with a karate 'haii' and landed on Swallow's lower back intending to knock her larger opponent down. Unfortunately, Swallow's knees did not buckle, and Raya slid off her ass and down her legs. "Shit," she silently cursed as her ass landed on the plastic and raucous laughter could be heard echoing throughout the house.

Raya lunged forward just as Swallow moved. Raya's arms dropped down and tightened around Swallow's ankles in an effort to bring the bigger woman to the plastic. Her plan worked and as soon as Swallow had crashed to the mat, she leapt up and sat on the small of the larger woman's back with one leg to either side for stability, effectively pinning her. The crowd gasped and many were amazed at tiny Raya's prowess in the event.

She immediately slid her fingers down the crack of Swallow's ass to touch her pussy. On contact, Swallow began to struggle in an attempt to dislodge her opponent. Raya grabbed her leg for balance while she slid her hand back down to Swallow's pussy and began to rub her fingers into her moistening slot. Raya smiled as she took control.

It really looked like she may win the bout when, with a violent twist, Swallow reversed the situation. She sat on a supine Raya's chest with her knees wedged against her opponent's inner thigh, pinning Raya and exposing her helpless pussy to her waiting lips.

Raya's struggled less and less until all she was doing was moaning in pleasure. Swallow loved eating pussy and, dipping her head to Raya's snatch, she put all of her considerable skills to work in an effort to make her opponent cum and win the match.

Her orgasm exploded upon her with the power of a team of horses. Raya moaned loudly as the vibrations from deep inside her pussy radiated out from her, taking her senses with it. The audience cheered as they watched Swallow win a hard-fought match leaving Raya breathing heavily and recovering for the moment.

"Swallow wins the bout," came Morty's voice. What would you like to do what you want to your vanquished foe, Swallow?" he asked as he proffered a strap on belt.

Swallow thought for a moment before responding. "Oh, I don't want anything to get in the way of my quiff and her mouth," she affirmed with a smile as she looked at Raya laying supine and waiting to be claimed as a prize.

Swallow walked over to where Raya was laying, still breathing heavily. She set one knee on one side of Raya's head and smiled down at her prey as she placed the other one down, encircling Raya's head with her legs in the middle of the ring with the audience watching on. Very soon after, Raya's tongue and lips had worked their magic on her woman. Swallow sat up over her face, squeezed her eyes shut and squirted her orgasm all over Raya's face.

A chant began quietly in the audience, but soon increased in volume. "Strap! Strap! Strap!" they were demanding. Morty handed Swallow the appliance and she affixed it around her waist as the audience roared and cheered.

Raya was still lying on the mat when Swallow grabbed her leg and flipped her inert form over. Kneeling before her, she grabbed a fistful of hair and fisted her she-prong in front of her victim's mouth. "Go on, take it," she demanded as she rubbed the tip on Raya's wet lips to the cheers and whistles of the other party goers.

Raya opened her jaws and let Swallow pierce her lips with her she-prong as she slowly pushed more and more into her hungry mouth.

After letting Raya soak her prong, Swallow scooted behind her, pulling her up to her knees and pushing her into position. A hush fell over the audience as Swallow slipped the tip of her dildo inside Raya's ass. Raya moaned and the audience cheered some more. Swallow pressed in and out of Raya's prone ass a few more times before pulling out, taking Raya under the arm and starting on the runner.

The pair stayed on the plastic runner put down over the carpet to the main doors of the bathroom. Entering the shower, Swallow took her diminutive new friend's head in her arms and kissed her deeply. "I've been wanting to do that all evening," she sighed as she led into the shower to send the soothing cascades of warm water plunging down over them. Raya retrieved the soap, poured some into Swallow's hands and some in her own. The pair were working up lathers both with the soap on each other and then their own, deep inside. Raya's temperature was rising as the lube rinsed off and she beheld the beautiful Swallow's body, in all it's glory.

When they were clean and rinsed Swallow sank to her knees, "Relax and spread your legs, Darlin'," Swallow smiled as she moved forward. She's had a taste of this sweet little slut when they were in the ring, now she wanted more.

Raya smiled and spread her knees, allowing Swallow access to her wet, little cunt. Swallow pushed her tongue into her girl's steamy love hole, then licked through her slot to her engorging clitty. "You're so responsive, Bunny" Swallow purred as she continued her oral wandering making Raya's body quiver and dance to her tune. Soon, she had her hands in Swallows hair, pulling her tongue into her cunt and moaning her pleasure into the steamy air.

Swallow smiled as she stood up and turned her moaning girlfriend to face the surround and sinks her prosthetic prong into Raya's weeping pussy. "Last time was just for dominance," she whispered, "Now, it's just for pleasure." She began to rock her hips gently back and forth, pushing deeper into Raya's perfectly prepared pussy. She held Raya's wrists to the wall as she increased her tempo and Raya began to moan in pure pleasure, her orgasm starting anew. Swallow smiled as she watched and felt Raya dissolve in her hands.

The women emerged from the shower and proceeded to dry each other off while exchanging grins and kisses.

When they exited the room, Desmond Jones and Finnegan O'Malley grabbed Swallow and pulled her one way while Morty and Mike Lexington scooped Raya up under their arms and whisked her away to the master bedroom. They sat her on the bed where Morty grabbed her head and pressed her lips over his prong. She was delighted and drew Morty's prong deep into her mouth.

Mike climbed up on the bed behind her and arranged her on her hands and knees before sliding his hands around her waist and slipped a finger into her soaking wet twat. Shuffling closer, he probed her sweet slot with the head of his dick causing her to shudder before pressing on into her soaking wet hole. Grabbing her hair and pushing Morty down her throat and her hip in the other, he shoved into her cunt hard causing her to release the air in her longs around the cock in her mouth. Mike began to move easily in and out of Raya's sweet pussy as Morty pumped in and out of her steamy, wet mouth. Both were watching her luxuriate in what they were doing, pumping her cunt up and down on Mike's prong while she swallowed Morty's dong whole. She had gone from being a nice, Catholic girl to being a wanton little slut, and this was her element.

When the two men had finished using the young slave, they collected their wits and trooped out of the bedroom. Vicky Zhao and Zhang So were standing outside the door and listening to the music while they enjoyed watching Sissy on his knees with Gordon's massive meat member ensconced in his throat. Sandra smiled as Zhang So pumped his enormous prong in and out of her willing mouth.

When Raya's flushed form hove into view, Vicky reached out and grabbed one of Raya's arms and spun the new slave into her other hand, trapping both of her arms, and pulling Raya to her chest. Vicky looked deeply into her deep brown eyes before pressing mouth against Raya's warm, soft lips.

Raya relaxed into Vicky's dominant arms and drank in her kiss. Vicky's lips ravished her and took what they wanted from their overturned victim. She was both dominant and predatory, and she had found her prey for the evening.

The Oriental Mistress poured Raya onto the floor and took a handful of her hair for control. She turned around and faced the wall as she shoved Raya's head into her ass. "Rim my asshole and eat my ass, you little slut!" she hissed. "I'd call you a whore, but they haven't pimped you out yet." Raya obeyed Vicky's instructions and began to encircle her tight, little asshole with her wet tongue. Vicky sighed but still held Raya's head just where she wanted as Raya continued to perform.

Vicky finally let the young slave go to flop back on her knees. Zhang scooped her up and made a bee line for the couch in the living room. He bent her over the cushions on the back of the couch, spread he legs with his foot before rubbing the inside if her vulva with the head of his cock, making her wail once again.

Molly Jones assumed a headstand position on the couch and hoisted her pussy into Raya's face. When her landing stripped cunt touched down under Raya's nose, Zhang's hand took a fistful of hair and guided her mouth down to Molly's pussy. Soon, both Molly and Raya were both crying in the throes of orgasm.

Someone in the crowd yelled out, "Spank the slut!" Zhang's hand descending on her flesh sending its own shockwaves traveling through her, crashing into and distorting the waves his huge prong plunging in and out of her was already making. Raya made pathetic little cries and noises as she endured her impromptu beating and creaming down her legs, driving an already wild crowd into a frenzy. Strange hands began to touch her back, then sides, stomach and nipples. She sighed as fingers touched and pinched her sensitive parts and pawed her blushing bosom.

The next thing she knew, she was being lifted up and carried to the middle of a circle of about a dozen chairs. Other hands were binding her wrists. She turned to see Gypsie in the circle as well and likewise being bound. Other guests sat in the chairs, making sure that their feet were uncovered.

Blindfolds were installed and a huge double dildo was inserted into their pussies before the game was announced. "The two tied little sluts have to obey the commands of their Mistresses and worship the feet of the people whose names the Mistresses call. The slut who allows the dildo to fall out of her cunt will face Sandra's Soft Torture. Are we ready?" she asked. A murmur ran through the crowd. "Alright then, here we go!" she sang as she switched the dildo to vibrate.

"Finnegan!" shouted Molly.

"Lisa!" yelled Sandra and the other partygoers watched the pair of slaves scouting around for the correct feet while keeping the dildo inside them. They crawled around on the floor until inevitably, Gypsie dropped her end out of her pussy.

"Gypsie has dropped the dildo and will face Sandra's Soft Torture!" announced Morty.

Get on you back, girl," laughed Molly. Gordon, Mike and Zhang appeared out of the crowd to hold Gypsie down while she faced the torture in store. Gordon and Zhang each held a leg and spread them while Mike held her arms. Sandra crawled predatorily up between Gypsie's legs and settled in to softly nibble and kiss her inner thighs. Gypsie's cries went from ones of sexual delight and pleasure to sounds of pain about fifteen minutes after Sandra started. Gypsie was kicking and thrashing but remained well pinned by the three men who held her as Sandra worked over her latest victim. When Sandra rolled her knees under her to rise, Gypsie was left a quivering quaking, moaning groaning mess leaking cunt juice all over the floor. Sandra smiled. "Next!" she giggled.

Next, Raya was placed on the mirrored surface of the coffee table in the middle of the living room while others sat on the couches and chairs and gawked on. "Twiddle yer cunt, Lassie!" voiced Cara O'Malley who was backed by a chorus of approval.

"Yeah, twiddle your twat!" chimed in Lisa Lexington, Mike's wife. She loved to see girls masturbating themselves and each other, and her eyes virtually lit up as the display in front of her eyes unfolded.

Raya placed two fingers in her mouth with a steaming sensual look in her eye then slid them down her body to her sweet and sopping wet cooze. Lisa's interest jumped as she watched Raya lean back and insert her two fingers into her flaming hot and swollen love tunnel. She closed her eyes and moaned, putting on a show for the horny onlookers.

"Fuck Desmond!" cried a claping Gypsie. Desmond Jones was really horny when he crawled out toward Raya, pumping his beautiful cock as he came. "Fuck her, Desi!" came the voice of his wife, Molly, out of the crowd. Raya watched him approach, never taking her fingers out of her cunt. Kneeling behind her, he gripped her petite hips in his broad hands and prepared to penetrate her to her inner sanctum. His seven inches were not the largest in the room, but he could hold his own.

She withdrew her fingers to take his cock. She was soft, hot and juicy when he pressed his prong into her relaxed pussy. She gasped as he began to work his prick in and out of her juicy love box and moaned her pleasure to the enchanted crowd. She bounced on his cock as they adopted a rhythm that would carry both to orgasm. Clapping and whistling for the pair was heard throughout the crowd.

"Suck Gordon off while Desi fucks you!" elated Sandra. This was something that she had grown very accustomed to doing. Gordon walked to Raya's face, fisting his cock before making her swallow all of it, pressing his pubic skin against her puffy lips, temporarily cutting off her breathing and looking down into her adoring eyes.

The two men left poor Raya lying down on the coffee table, panting and scrabbling for air and returned to the comfort of the sofa. "Eat Cara's pussy!" yelled Zhang.

Cara appeared on the coffee table and advanced on a whimpering Raya. She rolled Raya on her back and kissed her deeply. Raya appeared to rejuvenate as Cara rolled her onto her back and climbed onto her chest. She put her hands down to stretch the skin at her crotch and lowered her quiff onto Raya's quivering lips. Raya reached out with her tongue to taste Cara for the first time and was enthralled. Encircling her lover's legs with her arms, Raya pulled her lover down to her hungry mouth, determined to enjoy her to the fullest.

Raya worked Cara up into a complete lather, then took to heaven by bringing her off. As Cara massaged her breast and moaned, she came and squirted all over Raya's smiling face. The assembled crowd roared and cheered their approval. "Beautiful, Cara!" whistled Swallow.

After Cara had regained enough composure to crawl off the coffee table, a glass dildo was slid toward Raya. She picked it up and gave a smouldering look in the direction it came from. Pressing the knob between her lips to wet it down, she slowly and seductively shifted it to between her legs and tickled her lower lips with just the ball penetrating and her breath coming up short as she twisted and pushed the stem around, stretching and showing her pussy.

She slipped the dildo out of her twat, raised it to her mouth and sucked her own juices off the glass cock, then pushed it back into her steaming cooze. She began to push it in and out of her quiff to the gap faced expressions of the captivated crowd.

Morty's distinctive voice rang out, "Let Melody peg you!" he suggested. Melody strolled out of the crowd and stepped up on the coffee table wearing the biggest strap on dick Raya had ever seen. "Come to Mama, little one," she said reaching for Raya. Raya saw her hand coming and squirted out of the way as the sound of much laughter from the crowd ensued.

"C'mere, ya fuckin' little cunt!" Melody hissed. She could swear like a trucker when she was perturbed. "Take your schtumpin like the little bitch you are!" She snaked out her hand and caught Raya by the leg, pinned her on the table and held her there while she mounted her helpless prey. She grabbed Raya by the neck, forcing her mouth open and spit a huge wad into the slave's open mouth before forcing her huge prosthetic prong between her lips and down her throat. The cheering was deafening.

"Don't make me spread your legs, slave," threatened Melody as she tried to slide her hand between Raya's firmly crossed legs. "This will go a lot easier if you just spread 'em for me!" The crowd cheered and whistled as Melody manhandled Raya for the entertainment of the crowd.

By this time, catcalls had started from the crowd. "Stop stalling, you little fuck toy and let her fuck you!" came a call from Vicky's sweet voice. "Lie down and take it, ya little slut. You know you want to!" yelled Finnegan. Still more were calling her names and taunting her to spread her legs.

Sandra appeared out of the crowd, walked forward and whispered something to Raya. "Yes, Mistress," Raya responded submissively as she dropped her head stopped struggling and uncurled her legs.

"That's my good little slave," remarked a smiling Sandra as she condescendingly patted her on the head then disappeared back into the now cheering throng again. Raya let Melody set her on all fours then mount her from behind. Raya squeezed her eyes shut, praying that her lover didn't want to stick that monster up her tight ass.

Melody ran her hands between Raya's lets, touching he smooth, wet pussy making the little slave jump and gasp in delight before grasping her hip and feeding the head of her monstrous dildo into Raya's hot and ready twat. She'd feed a little at a time into her, giving her a chance to relax on each thrust. The two sat there in coital bliss as Melody shoved more of her she-prick into Raya's stretching, little cunt. Finally, she picked Raya up by the hips, and sat her back in the massive dildo she wore, spread her legs and turned a slow circle to display to all present that the little slut had taken every inch of the huge dildo into her sloppy, wet quiff.

The members of the crowd had moved in and were now touching her, pinching her nipples, running their fingers through her juicy twat, spitting on her, and continued calling her names, much to her delight. She was getting hotter and hotter with each passing moment until finally and suddenly the contractions of her orgasm appeared in her pussy, radiating out and dissolving her senses. Her moans and squeals echoed throughout the house as she took the huge prick all the way up her sweet, little twat and loved every second of her debauchery.

When Melody was sated, she pulled her prong out of Raya's cooze and watched the smaller woman flop over on the table breathing quite irregularly and smiled. She crawled off the coffee table and found her husband in the crowd. "That was a great display, Sweetheart," congratulated Morty as he kissed her tenderly on the cheek.

"Well, now! Let's get Bull, Horse and Bear out here!" came the deep and even voice of Mike Lexington from somewhere among the gathered guests. "I wanna see the three of them fuck our newest member into a stupor!" A cheer of ascent went up from the crowd as the three male slaves were brought toward the impromptu stage. Raya stayed on the stage, smiled and licked her lips seductively as the men approach her position.

Horse stepped up onto the coffee table and took a knee behind her, fisting his generous manhood and preparing himself. He spread her legs with the other hand then began to mount her from behind, pushing his nice, big prong into her well used and soaking wet cooze. She closed her eyes and moaned as he pushed down on her lower back and fed his more of his generous endowment further inside her quivering quiff.

Meanwhile, Bull saw his opportunity inside Raya's wavering lips. He dropped to his knees in front of her, wrapped his large hand around the back of Raya's small head and, easing her forward toward his crotch, he tickled her mouth with the tip of his fat cock. Without opening her eyes, she immediately parted her jaws to accept his gift and he slid the head of his prick between them, through her mouth and down her waiting throat.