Pleasures of the Flesh Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After their guests had bid adieu and had gone their separate ways. Gordon and Sandra brought their very tired slave back in the house. They took Raya into the bedroom, placed her in the middle of the bed and crawled in on either side of her to fall asleep. Both of them were extremely proud of their little slut.

Being the chef in a five-star restaurant, Gordon generally did the cooking in the house and gradually taught Raya more about the culinary arts, to which she found she had both an interest and an aptitude. On this particular day, Sandra had gone out, so Gordon had Raya all to himself.

The pair were in the midst of a long preparation for the evening meal. While working on a component, Raya dropped a prepared mixture. The bowl shattered and Gordon's head snapped around and he regarded her with blazing eyes.

"Oh, my God!" she shrieked. "I am so sorry! I need to clean that up," she mentioned as she got out the cleaning equipment. He stood back and glared, looking pretty much beyond speech as he watched her actions.

"Well, what do you think we should do about this?" he asked her.

She knelt on the floor in front of him looking forlorn. "I don't know," she whimpered softly.

"Well, I do," he said as he pulled out a chair and sat down. "Bring that cute little ass over here," he demanded. "I'm going to give you a spanking."

She approached him with some trepidation. He took her by the arm and gently upended her on his lap. Then his hand came down, catching her just under the cheek of his ass. There was a momentary fit of pain but then a deeper, submissive

"You can't have butterfingers in a kitchen," he growled as his palm came down again and again, catching her just under the cheek of her ass. There was a moment of pain and then a lingering sensation. His hand came down again. Instead of crying out, Raya moaned.

She loved it and reveled in the sensations his hand was sending through her. The slight pain and the shocks his hand was sending travelling through her body were irresistible. She was dripping wet by the time he stood her back on her feet.

"Seems we've found something else you enjoy," he smiled and mentioned in a low voice as he plunged his finger into her soaking wet cooze as she squealed in delight.

Gordon smiled and cast about the kitchen, looking for something. His eyes alighted on a kitchen towel which he snatched up. He stood her on her wobbly feet, turned her around and tied her hands securely behind her back. She was now ready.

Standing up and looking into her eyes, he put his hands on her shoulders and forced her to her knees. She was now face to face with his monstrous cock and her mouth instinctively watered. He took her head in his hands and gently urged her head forward and her lips to encompass his prong. He shifted and began to ease his gargantuan prong in and out of her hot, wet mouth, getting harder by the stroke.

He then bent her over the counter, lifted her leg and planted his now fully erect prong into her still dripping and excited twat. She was so soft and so open that he was able to fit the head of his cock to the opening of her love canal, and smoothly slide into her in one fell swoop. She wailed as he grabbed her hair and pulled her head up to arch her back as he began to gain momentum. Rocking his hips back and forth, he rammed his huge cock in and out of her cunt, caressing her cervix on each stroke.

Raya was a squealing, moaning whimpering mess as her orgasm overtook her body. With his hands controlling her hips, she quivered as the force of her orgasm spent itself inside her as the shockwaves of his pounding criss-crossed her body and drove her orgasm onward.

When Sandra returned from her errand, Gordon called her over to where he and Raya were sitting on the loveseat.

"What is it?" she asked as she settled on the couch.

"Watch this!" he enthused as he bent a very willing Raya over his knee and began to repeat the spanking of earlier.

Soon Raya was moaning and groaning her pleasure. Her pussy was puffy and swollen, brilliant red and soaking wet. The heavy musk of her full arousal hung in the air as she endured Gordon's talented hand.

"Well, well! That's interesting," murmured Sandra as she looked on and smiled.

As a final exam, Sandra and Gordon dressed her in nothing but her bunny tail, collar and ears. Then, they forced her outside with instructions to blow and fuck the swamper and driver of the garbage truck when it came by. She sat virtually naked and nervously waited for the truck. When it appeared, it took an inexorable amount of time to make its way to her. When it stopped, she appeared, shook her tail and walked seductively, if not a little shyly, out in front of the two men. Their eyes just about popped out of their heads when they saw what was approaching them. They both smiled as they drank in Raya's naked form and processed what she was offering.

She put her hand on the driver's hip and began kissing him while her fingers of her other hand dexterously busied themselves undoing the buttons of his coveralls. Meanwhile, the swamper had dropped to his knees and began to lick and touch her leg, working his way up to her hot, wet cunt. She put her hand on his head and shoved him the last few inches into her gash, she was now so excited. She sighed happily as she spread her legs wider to give him room and gasped as the tip of his tongue finally touched her swollen clitty. Any sign of shyness had evaporated the moment they touched her.

She pulled down the driver's coveralls and dropped them to the ground revealing his boxer shorts underneath while the swamper stood up, held her leg up on his arm, whipped out his now rock-hard dick out with the other hand and plunged into her sticky, wet cooze. She moaned in pleasure making her observers even more excited. After taking Gordon's monster in her twat for so long, her cunt had expanded, and she was ready. The swamper slid his respectable length home inside her in one pass and groaned as he struck home. She curled her fingers around his cock head as the driver fumbled to release his boxers from his hips.

The swamper picked up her other leg with his prong still buried deep inside her and bounced, much to her delight. She no longer cared who saw her getting fucked like a dirty whore in the alley. Her mind had slipped its moorings and had entered the realm of bliss.

The driver picked up a garbage can and flipped it over as his mate carefully walked over to it, never allowing his prong to leave her cooze. He stood her back on her feet in front of the can, pulled out of her and bent her over, putting her hands on the sides of the can before plunging deep inside her and beginning to rock back and forth, drawing his girth in and out.

"She's become such a little slut!" remarked a smiling Sandra as she snapped a few more pics of her slave in action. "Look at her out there!" she beamed. "She's having the time of her life with those men!"

"We may have created a monster!" laughed Gordon as he looked through the viewfinder of his video recorder to capture more of the action.

Indeed, Raya was having the time of her life with these two strange men. She bent over for the swamper, arching her back as he slid easily in and out of her stretched pussy. The driver stepped up in front of her, fist pumping his cock. Sliding his fingers into her hair, he pulled her head up. She knew instinctively what he wanted. Looking up into his eyes, she parted her jaws, prepared to receive. The driver smiled as he slid his fat cock between her lips. She closed her eyes as he slid through her mouth and toward her waiting throat. She was now lost in the wonderful sensations now roving her body.

The driver now lay down on his back while she mounted him. As she was adjusting, the swamper came up behind her and bent her at the waist, exposing her cute little asshole to him. Carefully, he slid his prick inch by inch inside her tight ass. She moaned and groaned, feeling the two of them rubbing against each other inside her body. She thrilled to the feeling and came almost instantly under their double penetration.

The two men helped her up when they were finished using her and kissed her gently. They then remounted their truck and continued about their rounds. You can bet those two had some stories to tell!

Raya returned to the house to find Sandra bent over the back of the couch and Gordon shedding beads of sweat as he pounded her pussy from behind. The pair had gotten so hot and worked up watching her that they had to find some relief themselves.

"Your nickname shouldn't be Bunny anymore, Raya," Gordon informed her. After watching what you did out there, your nickname should be 'Slut Bunny'," he smiled.

"Oh, yes," chimed in Sandra with a stark expression on her face after witnessing Raya's stark, completely sexual spectacle. Her transformation from sweet, innocent Catholic girl to wanton slut was now complete.

And so, she settled into the life of a slave. She would do all of her cleaning chores first to get them out of the way. Many days were devoted to her training in all manner of her duties, but always with soft torture employed. She loved her new life and wished it to continue and continue it would... Sandra had plans.

After months of planning and preparation, the big day, the day she would make Raya her official slave before the eyes of the group finally arrived when all of Sandra's ceremonial plans were put into effect. The house was decorated in white crepe paper and other decorations.

On a low riser at the front of the room stood the MC, Morty Morowitcz, dressed in his very retro sky-blue tuxedo that he generally wore to these functions. Before him stood Sandra looking very sharp in a black tuxedo with red bowtie and cummerbund. With her stood little Raya wearing a bando around her breasts, a half length suede jacket, a frilly white skirt and bobby socks.

Morty cleared his throat and began to speak. "Do you, Sandra, take this woman, Raya's, to be your slave? To do as you command and to follow your orders without compunction? To take responsibility for her life as she hands control of it over to you, no matter what the circumstances?" he asked.

"I do," answered Sandra.

Morty then turned to Raya. "Do you take this woman, Sandra, to be your Mistress? Into whose hands you deliver your life? To obey and adore, no matter what the circumstances?

Raya looked up at Sandra's smiling face before answering. "I do," she affirmed.

"Kneel Raya," smiled Morty as he picked up her collar and handed it to Sandra. Morty now turned to her. "Repeat after me," he said. "With this collar, I do enslave."

"With this collar, I do enslave," repeated Sandra as she slipped the device around Raya's neck.

"And take your life as my own," continued Morty.

"And take your life as my own," she repeated as her eyes shone like diamonds and she locked the pretty pink collar around Raya's neck.

"To do with as I will for as long as I shall own you," Morty finished solemnly.

"To do with as I will for as long as I shall own you," repeated Sandra.

Morty now turned to Raya. "With this collar, I am enslaved," he began.

Raya beamed up at Sandra as she repeated the phrase, "With this collar, I am enslaved."

"I give my life to Sandra to do with as she will," said Morty.

"I give my life to Sandra to do with as she will," repeated Raya.

"For as long as she shall own me," finished Morty.

"For as long as she shall own me," finished Raya through a radiant smile.

"What is the name to be given to this slave?" asked Morty.

"I bestow upon her the name of 'Bunny'," replied Sandra

"Welcome our new slave, Bunny, into our midst," said Morty as he turned to the cheering throng.

"You may now strip your slave," said Morty as he looked at Sandra and stood back as the assembled crowd clapped, whistled and hooted their approval. Much to the delight of the assemblage, Raya revealed her bunny tail her tail and complete bunny outfit when the outer layers hit the floor. She took out her bunny ears and smiled at the crowd before tucking them firmly into her hair.

The pair were herded by the crowd over to a small side table where a flowery looking document sat. At the top it read "Slave Contract. It detailed the rules as set down by Sandra and punishments for Raya should she contravene any of them. The Commands that Sandra had taught Raya were also detailed along with their appropriate actions. Raya's general duties were written down, lest she forget. The pair affixed their signatures to the document, and it was official. Raya was now officially Sandra's slave. She turned and kissed her naked slave deeply to a roar from the crowd

After Enslavement Ceremony had concluded with their signatures on the Slave Contact, the guests were directed to the dining room table, where snacks and drinks had been assembled. Sandra and Gordon were very proud of Raya and wanted to introduce their new slave to the rest of the Swinging Scene, the swingers' group they belong to.

Raya spent the first part of the evening running back and forth, refilling drinks, serving refreshments with the other slaves and receiving congratulatory slaps on the ass around her fluffy tail. Her collar was new and produced curious sensations on her neck, but she was so proud to wear it. She skipped and hopped, wiggling her tail for the delight of the partygoers. She was in her element.

Morty stepped up in front of the prepared sunken living room. "Hi gang!" he spoke into the mic while porn played on the big screen TV behind him.

"Hi, Morty!" the crowd responded cheerfully.

"Tonight, is a very special night. We've all just watched Raya officially become Sandra's slave and at this reception, we'll welcome her to our little club." A quiet chuckle ran through the audience. "Because it's a special night, we're bringing back a much-requested event, Mazola Wrestling!" He shouted triumphantly throwing his arms into the air. Everyone cheered at the revelation and looked over at the plastic lining the sunken living. Mazola Wresting was apparently a favoured event among the crowd.

Raya asked, "Is it real Mazola Oil?"

"No," answered Gordon in his deep, bass voice. "It's just what we call it," he explained as he watched Morty. "Lube provides the slippery for us. Someone may have used Mazola Oil at one point, but that was before our time with the club."

"Okay, okay. Simmer down!" Morty said, waving his hands in the air to pipe the crowd down. The rules are: two contestants are liberally painted with lube on entering the Pit." Nods and murmurs ran through the crowd as they all looked at the cases of lube stacked against the wall. "Rule two is the one who makes their opponent cum first is declared the winner, with the crowd deciding all eventualities. Rule three: All contestants must follow the runner to the bathroom and take a shower. Is everybody clear on all that?" he asked looking up. Again, the general murmur was raised, but there were no serious objections.

Everyone wrote their names on slips of paper to tossed them into a hat and draw opponents. The first names out of the hat were Vicky Zhao versus Mike Lexington.

Zhang leaned over to Mike. "Watch out. Vicky was a wrestling champion in high school and college," he warned with a chuckle.

"Oh, great!" responded Mike sarcastically. "I fight like a wet noodle!" he laughed. "This shouldn't take long," he grinned.

The second bout drawn was between Desmond Jones and Melody Morowitcz. Desmond had size and weight on his side while poor, hapless Melody had even fewer fighting skills than Mike Lexington professed to have. Melody smiled at Desmond, knowing that soon, he would be doing whatever he wanted to do to her.

The third match was to feature Raya versus Swallow. Swallow had almost a foot on her shorter opponent and weight would be on her side too.

Lots kept being drawn this way until all the slips of paper were gone and everyone had a dance partner. The crowd then moved over to get a spot at the edge of the transformed sunken living room.

Mike and Vicky climbed onto the plastic on the floor then both were coated with a liberal dose of lube to slicken them up. Vicky, who knew she had a huge advantage in this event over her opponent, rushed to attack right away. She attempted to hip toss her snakebit opponent, but he just slipped off her hip and down to the floor. As Mike sat there stunned on the floor, Vicky launched herself at his back and then slid around and parked on his chest, displaying her champion technique. She locked her knees into his biceps and, lying on his torso, completely immobilized him

She then smiled as she grabbed his cock, which was right in front of her, and vigorously began to jerk him off, dropping her open mouth over the top of his six-and-a-quarter inch, cut cock from time to time for added effect. He was helpless to do anything but breathe heavy and flail his arms, pinned as she had him.

Inevitably, Mike groaned as his cock began to fountain cum all over his stomach and chest. The assembled crowd were quite impressed and cheered for Vicky as they watched his spooge well up.

After being declared the winner, Vicky was offered a strap-on harness. She grinned as she hiked up her chiton skirt to reveal an eight-inch appliance already in place. "She travels prepared!" grinned Zhang. Reaching up, she curled a hand around Mikes head and hauled him to his knees before roughly shoving her plastic prong into his mouth. She proceeded to slide in and out of his mouth with the crowd clapping and cheering her on.

She pulled her prong out of his mouth and walked around behind him. She bent him forward and then began working her now slippery she-cock into his tight little asshole. Those gathered at the edge of the pit hooted and catcalled their approval of what Vicky was doing as she showed her excellent hip action and mastery of the male form.

Soon, the time of the next match was drawing near, so Vicky and her victim climbed out of the pit and walked along the plastic runner over the carpet and to the doors of the huge bathroom.

The second match featured Desmon and Melody. Melody shook Desmond's hand in a show of sportwomanship before the pair were lubed down. It was obvious that Melody didn't have a clue as to what to do as she danced and ran around the tiny ring. Desmond just sat bemused and watched the display before he leapt on her, spread his bulk on top of her and planted two fingers in her wet and horny cooze. That's when she stopped struggling completely and conceded the match to him.

Desmond stayed where he was, licking and tasting Melody's sweet, tight cunt. He wanted to eat her to orgasm, anyway, and that's exactly what he did.

As she began to cry out in a voice that announced that she was cumming, he shifted around and planted his seven-inch prong as deep into her cunt as it would go and rocked his hips back and forth, pushing and pulling his cock in and out of her. She was moaning and squealing as he thoroughly probed her to the gratification of those watching.

"Desmond wins the match," announced Morty. Take it away Desmond. What are you going to do to my wife?"

"I'm gonna fuck her lights out, Morty!" he grinned. The assembled crowd laughed as he moved in on Melody to claim his prize to much cheering from the crowd who were all anxious to see him go on a cooze cruise.

He approached her and rolled her onto her hands and knees, positioning himself aft of her. Taking her hips in his hands, he began pulling his prong into her still weeping pussy. Her eyes lit up and she moaned as her orgasms began to take her again.

At last, he pulled his cock out of her cunt, fist pumped a few times and fed his rock-hard boner into her quivering little ass as she squealed in delight.

In time and with plunging, his body started to stiffen. He closed his eyes tightly before letting out a mighty groan then came hard deep in her asshole. Her knees gave out and she collapsed to the floor in a moaning, groaning mess.