Pleasures of the Flesh Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd was very excited watching this happen right in front of them as bear took her hand and placed it over his cock. Almost instinctively she curled her fingers around it and began to jerk him up and down ensuring his excitement when his turn came.

Horse thrust hard and fast into her, beads of sweat forming on his skin as his hips rocketed back and forth, driving his phallus in and out of her steaming little pussy. She moaned and sounded whenever Bull would momentarily relent to let her breathe, but inevitably hear her sounds cut off as Bull reinserted his iron hard rod.

He stiffened as his fingers clutched at his hips. A frozen moan hung in his throat as she felt the heat of his cum flooding into her cunt. Between eruptions he would pound into her and freeze deep before another gush would sally forth.

Holding Bulls cock in her mouth, she squealed and moaned her pleasure to the entire group as Horse finally exploded into her pussy, draining his balls into the little cum bucked who lay squealing and quaking before him. Vibrations deep inside her had become a deafening drum beat as her pussy twitched and spasmed as she came. The crowd oohed and awed as they looked on.

When horse reeled his huge prong out of Raya's dripping pussy, Bull jumped up and knelt behind here while Horse replaced Bull at her hand and Bull went to take advantage of Raya's sweet mouth. Bull easily slipped his prick into her thoroughly prepared pussy and began to rock his hips back and forth, propelling his dick in and out of her. He was not quite as long as Horse, but he had greater girth that stretched her in different but delightful ways. She closed her eyes again to absorb the new sensations, moaning and cooing as Bull settled into a steady cadence with Bear who had introduced his prick into her sweet, wet mouth and was now reaping the benefits.

Bull finally groaned and froze as he poured his semen into her hungry pussy as she began to cum hard for the second time. She began to cum again on feeling the familiar heat and vibrations deep inside her dripping pussy. The crowd was now intently watching the action being provided by their slaves.

She had no resistance left to offer when Bear crawled up behind her and grabbed her hips between his paws and shifted her into position. She merely groaned and submissively followed his commands. He grinned as he held her in just the right position and slid his prong through her pretty, pursed pussy lips. She had her eyes closed again and was breathing heavy as she lay there while her pussy was thoroughly pumped for a third time.

Horse shifted to her face, picked up her head before dropping her mouth on his cock and bouncing her head up and down, making her suck him off.

She closed her eyes and tasted the flavour of her own pussy on Horse's dick and enjoyed the delivery method immensely. She relaxed and left him in full control of her head and mouth, he pressed forward and down her sweet throat

Bear exploded deep in her twat, adding his semen to the mass already residing there. He sat stalk still with his eyes closed as he pumped cum into Raya's already overfull cunt. After several pulses and a few aftershocks, he withdrew from her soaking wet and sticky little cunt to crawl off the coffee table

"Gypsie," smiled her owner, Desmond, "Poor Bunny is a mess up there. I want you to go and help clean her up, okay?" he grinned. He knew his slave well.

Gypsie looked up at Desmond with a huge smile. It was no secret that she loved eating cream pie. "Yes, Master!" she replied jubilantly as she rose to make her way to where Raya was lying, breathing heavily and recovering from her endorphin fueled ordeal. She crawled up on the coffee table and touched her new friend on her shoulder. Raya turned and looked up at Gypsie and smiled as Gypsie lowered her lips to her face and kissed her deeply as a raucous cheer went up from the crowd.

Kissing her way down her body, stopping at her erect nipples to suck and fondle for a moment, Gypsie made her way to Raya's cum laden cunt, she slowly folded her quarry's legs up and out of the way as she moved. Finally, she lay her face just a few inches from Raya's sweet, smooth snatch, sighed deeply and admiring the craftsmanship. Dipping her tongue, she tasted Raya's pungent flavour and inhaled her sweet scent for the first time and was intoxicated. Dipping her head, she slid her tongued from her clit down to her weeping fuck hole and slipped inside. The taste of the mixture of cum from the three men and her inside her excited Gypsie's senses, and she began to lick and dig harder for more of the exhilarating liquid her target held within. Slurping and licking voraciously, Gypsie gradually cleaned the cummy mass out of her fellow slave, much to the amusement of the crowd. They cheered and roared as her tongue appeared laden with semen and a huge smile on her face.

With her last mouthful, she crawled back up Raya's slight body, pressed her lips to her mouth and pushed the snowball between Raya's accepting lips, kissing her deeply before she rolled off the coffee table and made her way back through the crowd.

Guests were pairing off at this point, so the event was considered over. After being fucked so hard and so much, Raya was feeling a little wobbly, so she went to get a drink.

"Aye there, Lass," the Irish accented voice of Finnegan O'Malley lilted from behind her. She turned to see him standing there, smiling and offering her the drink she had been seeking.

"Thank you," she smiled shyly up at him as she accepted the glass and took a long draught of the liquid.

"That was a helluva performance ya just put on, Bunny," he mentioned.

Raya blushed into her drink. She's almost forgotten that there were seventeen other pairs of eyes that had just witnessed her spectacle. "I'm glad you enjoyed it," she smiled shyly.

"Enjoyed it?" he exclaimed. "I'll bet more than one cork popped watchin' you perform up there!" he grinned as he drained his glass and put it on the counter and turned to her.

She blushed again as she drained her own glass then turned toward him. He'd never seen such a wanton little slut redden so easily, a trait he found endearing. Putting his hands on her shoulders, he encouraged her to sink to her knees. He slid his hand to the back of her head, avoiding her ears, while smiling down on her expectantly.

Raya didn't need a road map to tell her what he wanted. She smiled up at him as she ran her hand up and down his six-an-three-quarter inch long cock then accepted him into her sweet, steaming mouth and into her throat. He groaned as she began to bob her head up and down his prong, slicking him down and heating him up. Looking down with his hand on her raven black hair as she slung his shlong in and out of her pursed lips, he began to rock his hips back and forth in time with her bobbing face.

When he was quivering and couldn't stand anymore, he bent down and put his hands under her arms, lifting her up to her feet and turning her around to face the counter. His hands slid to her hips as he feasted his eyes on this naked beauty in front of him. He smacked her ass cheek as he was approaching and listened to her grunt in pleasure. He reached down to grasped one of her slender ankles and pull it up to cock her knee and place it on the wide counter causing her to bend her over it. He met no resistance as he as the head of his cock met her labia and began to slip and slide into her sloppy, sopping wet cunt.

She moaned as he held her leg and her hip, arching her back to give him more room as he pushed easily into her tenderized twat and sank, balls deep inside her. Closing her eyes, she let the intoxicating sensations take her away with them once again and began to moan as Finnegan had his merry way with her, slipping his iron hard rod in and out of her juicy cooze and sending her back into orgasm almost immediately.

Raya's loud moaning and groaning attracted the attention of Finnegan's wife, Cara, who came over to watch the proceedings. She sat in one of the stools and watched her husband's excellent hip technique making Raya moan and squeal in pleasure. Two fingers of one hand snaked down to her glistening pussy as she watched her husband's dong rocketing in and out of Raya's cute, little cunt.

Suddenly, Raya straightened and began to wail as her orgasms completely overtook her body and mind. Finnegan slid his prong out of her dripping cooze as aftershocks began to wrack her body.

Cara slipped down from her seat when she noted Raya's breathing beginning to return to normal, took up her leash and smiled at the new slave. "Follow me, Bunny. No enslavement reception is complete until the slave has visited the dungeon," she stated in her Irish lilt as she began to thread her way through the house with Raya in tow until they stood at the top of the stairs that led to the basement. Cara kissed Raya lightly on the cheek and whispered, "Welcome to the club," before leading her down the stairs.

When they got to the bottom of the stairs, the room was lit only by dim electric torchlight reflected in the mirrored surfaces of the cabinets. Moaning and groaning was coming from various corners of the room as their eyes accustomed themselves to the new light conditions. They could make out the figure of Sissy tied over the half barrel with mistress Vicky dominance fucking his ass while Zhang stood in front of him and probed his superb mouth and throat with his huge prong.

As they approached, moaning from one corner directed their attention. Gypsie was secured face down on the rack which spread her limbs right out. Lying on top of her with undulating hips was Mike Lexington. He had his hands on her beautifully slim hips as his prong penetrated her puckered pussy, making her wail her pleasure into the atmosphere of the room.

Raya looked at the rack and remembered her first time on it. How Sandra had so deliciously tortured her and smiled at the memory. Being tortured by Sandra was unlike being tortured by anyone else. It didn't involve violence, but she got her point across.

As they continued on their journey, the stocks hove into view. Swallow was currently immobilized in the device while Gordon, with his hand on her hair, slipped the entire length of his considerable cock in and out of her mouth. He would brush her lips with his pubic skin on every stroke. There was a reason they called this girl, "Swallow".

A smiling Morty and Sandra now appeared at the bottom of the stairs and wandered over to the party. Sandra took Gordon by the hand, and both went to stand by an object that was suspended from the ceiling but still shrouded from view.

"We'd like to introduce something we had installed to the group," said Sandra as Gordon whisked the shroud away. It was a wonderfully wicked looking sling, with large, reinforced leather bottom, adjustable to almost any angle and chains that held it to the ceiling. The assembled crowd oohed and ahhed at the sight.

"We bought this sling to welcome our newest little slave, our little Bunny, to the fold. She will be restrained into it then, anything goes!" declared Sandra.

A cheer rang out from the crowd as Raya climbed aboard and lay down face up to be fastened securely into the device. After she had been laced in and secured, she felt her bunny tail being removed and fingers greasing her well prepared ass and touching her pussy. Suddenly, her head was swung down toward the floor a few degrees and she was looking into the green eyes of beautiful Cara O'Malley. Cara smiled and stepped over her face to lower her delicious pussy to Raya's lips. "I've heard a lot about you," she said in a sultry voice, "Now, I want to see if the gossip was true," she said as grabbed the chains and lowered her delicious pussy to the restrained slave's wanting lips

Morty stood at her ass end and pressed his cock up Raya's well greased and relaxed ass. She moaned as her tongue flickered in and out, exciting and tantalizing Cara's now dripping cunt. He took her by the hips and began to rock back and forth, driving his cock in and out of her sensitive chute. Raya's breathing was ragged and unsteady, much to her delight, by the time Morty tagged out to Mike Lexington and slid his prong out of her ass.

As Mike took over for Morty, he grabbed her hips and pushed his rock-hard cock into her sweet and juicy quimm. She was hot, wet and relaxed so he just slid right in up to the hilt. She sighed and shifted her hips a little to grant him extra access. His fingers seized her hips hard as he slipped his prong in and out of her streaming cunt. A few seconds of him undulating his hips and she was cumming hard once again, screaming her pleasure to all in the room.

Cara's breathing and heartrate were off the charts as Raya's delicate, little tongue unleashed her orgasm and she rose from Raya's writhing and whimpering form a little unsteadily. She leaned down and whispered into Raya's ear. "They were wrong," she breathed with a smile, "You're better than they said," she whispered and kissed her tender lips, tasting the flavour of her own pussy on her girl's lips before backing off to let the next lover near her delightful face.

Molly Jones was next in line to receive the delights of Raya's tongue. She squatted down over the young slave's face. "I know you know what to do," she giggled as she settled and felt Raya's tongue begin to probe her hot, wet pussy. Raya's prowess with her tongue had grown strong under constant tutelage and Molly was soon singing her praises. "Oh, God she's good!" Molly wailed as she grabbed her hair and basked in Raya's attentions and affections. Her light brushing over Molly's clit became too much for her and she exploded all over Raya's face in a glorious, screaming orgasm. After she had regained enough composure to stand, she too leaned down and kissed a smiling Raya delicately on her warm lips and whispered, "oh, girl! You are so good!" before departing with a slight stagger.

Zhang's smiling face was the next to hove into view. Her inner slut squealed as she remembered his colossal length and girth. Raya opened her jaws and watched as she dropped the tip of his colossal cock between her wanting lips. Then pressed into her mouth to let her soak it down with his saliva before pushing it down her wet and willing throat. Rocking his hips back and forth he slid further and further into her willing throat with each passing stroke. His cockhead would emerge into her mouth and allow her to take a few quick gulps of air before he pressed anew and cut off her breathing again.

When Zhang let her up for a breath, Raya looked down between her legs into Vicky Zhao's smiling face. Vicky then pushed her strap on into her slut's forgiving ass all the way to the hilt making her moan before Finnegan O'Malley decided it was his turn at his mouth and plugged his nicely sized prong into to her willing and dripping oral orifice.

Raya's leash was taken up now by the lovely Lisa Lexington, and she was led back upstairs where she saw Molly Jones being taken over the arm of the couch by Gordon and heard her cries of delight. In the background, she could see sculpted Zhang So feeding his enormous cock into Mike Lexington's practiced throat. The scents and sounds of sexual rapture pervaded the whole house with the number of people copulating somewhere in it.

Melody Morowitcz appeared out of the dim lighting, her brilliant smile leading the way. She looked at Molly, smiled and nodded. Melody took Raya's hand and followed along while Molly led the way to the spare bedroom, which was unoccupied at this point much to the pleasure of the trio.

Molly and Melody tied Raya securely to the bed with the ropes provided. Molly then covered her mouth with her sweet cunt dripping in cum while Melody settled between Raya's legs and began to taste her tangy, just-been-fucked twat.

"Mmmm," sounded Melody. "You have a delicious tasting little cooze, Bunny!" she giggled. Raya opened her legs wider in appreciation. Melody dipped her head and let her tongue go to work on the new slave's quiff.

"She is such a little slut!" cried Molly delightedly as she pegged Raya's relaxed and soaking wet little cunt mercilessly while her face was buried in Melody's sweet, blonde-thatched pussy cleaning her deep cream pie. Raya shivered as the words rang in her ears and realized she loved being called and recognized as a slut. She now reveled in it. Not long ago she had been a sweet, innocent girl. Now, she was a wanton little slut and she adored it.

The party goers gathered in the living room again. Morty stood up and cleared his throat. "For the final event, we pit Gypsie, Raya and Swallow in a gang bang contest! Let's see which one of these three little ladies can take the most cock! It's a gang bang contest" he announced as the three slaves were gathered up and herded toward the chairs at the front of the room where they were bent over the back of them and tied to the arms while the other guests prepared for a good time fucking these three slutty little cunts.

Raya could not see who anyone getting behind her was and was not given much time to recognize her lover in front, so she really didn't know who was coming and going. She could only tell who was at her face wanting her sweet mouth. She felt someone parting her sweet ass cheeks and a plastic prong being inserted into her asshole. They only thing she could tell was that the person fucking her was either female or Sissy, to whom they'd rigged a strap on. As per orders of his Mistress, Vicky, his little cock never came out of chastity. All three of the male slaves had been given a place to fuck the sluts over the chairs and relished the opportunity taking their turns as they appeared.

There was a constant lineup to fuck all their wide-open holes. The guests took turns stirring their wet and sloppy quiffs, probing their asses and tickling their tonsils. Whenever one of the partygoers came away, there was huge cheering and jocularity from the crowd.

As Morty called time, the three sluts hung limp over their chairs and moaning as numerous aftershocks wracked their bodies. They were freed of their bonds and then helped to the floor to recuperate from the tremendous fucking that each of them had received. "After tabulating the number," began Morty, "we find that the winner is our newest slave Bunny! She's our gang bang queen of the night!" The crowd cheered and clapped then kissed and fondled her. They had all grown to dearly love their newest slut already.

By the end of the night, Raya had been fucked harder and had drunk more cum than she ever through possible. She had been passed around like a football at a Superbowl party and had loved every moment of the experience. She was a true little slave slut now, no denying that.

The guests who had not been drinking picked up their coats and bit the party adieu. Those who were staying the night found comfortable places and curled up to sleep. Sandra and Gordon helped their exhausted little slave into bed then crawled in with her, one on either side. Tomorrow would be another day filled with Pleasures of the Flesh and Raya would need her strength.