Pleasures of the Flesh Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, well, well," he observed. "What have we here?" he asked with a broad smile.

"We have a slut who needs some holes filled here, Gordon," Sandra stated as she pumped her hips causing Raya to moan in pleasure. "Got any ideas?" she asked seductively.

Gordon's clothes fell from him as though he'd been drinking tequila as he approached the women. He strolled to Raya's face, grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled her head up. Her mouth was open as it hove into view, so Gordon fed his massive dick between her open lips and began to pump his prong into her mouth and down her honeyed throat.

Raya's senses dissolved into sensation as she was spit roasted from both ends. Her Mistress was pounding her gaping ass sending vibrations racing out all over her body and Gordons glorious cock was currently cutting off her breathing deep in her throat. Raya had become their little fuck toy. She knew it and she reveled it. She found that she loved being immobilized in front of her two friends.

Gordon and Sandra traded places. Sandra pulled the plastic prong out of the way, espousing her pink pussy to Raya's watering mouth. Their little slut's pussy was perfectly prepared for him, and he slid in, meeting no resistance. She had come a long way from the first time he had fucked her.

Gordon and Sandra had amassed a large collection of restraint devices. Bars, gags, scarfs, rope, leather wrist and ankle wraps, handcuffs, leg manacles. You name it, they probably had more than one.

Sandra had secured her arms over her head by leather straps set into a T-handle and lying on a cross invertible board: a teeter totter.

"Why do all this?" Raya asked Sandra when she was secured, again displaying her adorable innocence.

"Makes it easier to do this!" Sandra exclaimed as she flipped the teeter totter and pushed Raya's bronzed legs up, swinging her head down and exposing her sweet little pussy. She then dove, tongue first, into her slave's sweet cooze to lap and suck her to her first immobilized orgasm. As her girl began to cum, Sandra switched sides, stood above her slave with open legs and lowered her pussy to Raya's willing and whimpering mouth.

Sandra gradually treated Raya more and more her slave every day. Raya responded to her every command and loved the place she had found with her friends. She reveled in all the new sexual escapade they had introduced her to, loved being treated like and reminded that she was their little slut, their little fuck toy. The dirtier the names they called her, the harder she came.

Sandra came bustling into the bedroom one day as Raya was making the bed. She threw her arms around her slave and planted a big kiss on her. "I have a special treat for you today!" she bubbled.

Raya looked up brightly. "What is it, Mistress?" enquired Raya.

"Mistress Annie, a friend of mine, is going to come by for coffee with her slave, Justine!" she confessed. Raya squealed with delight as she finished the bed.

"Go put your bunny costume on. Then make us some refreshments and put the coffee on," ordered Sandra.

"Yes, Mistress," answered Raya dutifully as she scurried off to the kitchen to comply with her Mistress' order.

The doorbell rang, announcing that Annie and Justine had arrived. Raya readied a tray of refreshments in the kitchen while Sandra answered the door.

"Hello Annie!" greeted Sandra with a smile. "Come in," she invited. Justine followed Annie on her leash wearing an elegant white collar with gold accents, a slick, white miniskirt and a white, spaghetti strapped, light white top. White garter belts peeped out from under a skirt that almost covered her ass. On her legs she wore sheer, white stockings ending in four-inch white heels. Smoky eye shadow sat atop her lined eyes and blended beautifully with her gorgeous eyes. Her lips had deep red lipstick on them and were glossed.

"Hi Sandra," said Annie in her sing song voice, kissing her on both cheeks as the French do and nearly melting Sandra's knees as she crossed the threshold.

"Let's get comfortable in the living room, shall we?" suggested Sandra as she led Annie and Justine to the comfortable couches of the living room.

"Justine, go and help Raya in the kitchen with what you can," she ordered as she sat down on the love seat opposite Sandra and put her pinky fingernail

"Yes, Mistress," replied Justine as she hurried off to comply with the command.

Raya was just finishing the preparations when Justine arrived. "What can I do?" asked Justine helpfully.

"God, she's gorgeous!" thought Raya as she watched Justine move around the kitchen. "Take the sugar and the creamer and put them on the tray with the coffee," she directed as she finished arranging finger cookies in a dish. They picked up their respective trays and hurried back to their Mistresses in the living room.

Annie and Sandra were in mid conversation when their slaves returned with coffee, cake and cookies and held the trays for their Mistresses pleasure before setting them down on the table.

Mistress Annie had a keener sense of things than Sandra at this time. A wicked gleam appeared in her eye as she looked over the two slaves in front of her. "Sandra?" she questioned. "I want to see your new slave here cum,"

"Oh?" answered Sandra. "Do you want to make her cum?" she asked with a smile.

Annie thought for a moment before answering. "No, right now I want to curl up here with you and watch Justine eat Raya's juicy little pussy!" Raya was indeed already soaking wet from just considering the possibilities.

"That sounds like a great idea!" giggled Sandra. "Raya, get up and lie down on the coffee table," she commanded.

"Yes, Mistress," replied Raya as she began to move.

"Now, put your legs behind your shoulders and expose your pussy to her. We want to give Justine all the room she needs.

"Yes, Mistress," giggled Raya, exposing her pussy for all to see.

"Mmm, Justine," smiled Annie. "You know what to do. Make her cum," she finished in a whispered voice as she lay back to enjoy the floor show about to happen in front of her.

Justine smiled and crawled up on the coffee table and ensconced herself in Raya's crotch. She dipped inhaled her head to inhale Raya's delicate aroma and then slide her pretty, pink tongue between the folds of Raya's excited pussy.

Raya moaned as her new friend's wonderful tongue began to circle her hard, little nut then slide down her puffy and soaking wet slot to taste of her sweet love hole. Her tongue then swept up Raya's slot to suck on her hard and excited clitty, making her supine slut moan with pleasure.

Justine placed her slender hands on Raya's tender ass before laying down in front of her and dipping into her pussy with her tongue. She revolved her tongue around Raya's vulva feeling her swell and soak in her sexual excitement as she continued to heat Raya's sexual cauldron. She returned to alternately flick her tongue over and then suck Raya's swollen and hard little bead of a clit.

Raya was experiencing the beginning of the vibrations deep inside her that she now knew would lead her to orgasm. She squealed with delight as she put her hands on Justine's head, pressing her tongue closer as the vibrations gradually increased in intensity licking and sucking ever harder and faster to make Raya cum right there on the table.

As Justine continued to employ her well trained and extremely talented tongue on Raya, the display made Annie so hot that she had to reach out and touch Sandra's arm, causing her to turn slightly. Annie moved in like a puma and kissed Sandra on the lips while sliding her tongue inside her mouth to touch her teeth and slipping her arms around her victim's body.

She then slid down to the floor and slipped between Sandra's fine legs, pushing her skirt up to reveal a pair of black, frilly panties encircling her waist. Sweeping the fabric aside to reveal Sandra's smooth pussy lips and Annie's mouth began to water. She split Sandra's legs straight up and dove into her sweet cunt. She pushed her tongue into Sandra's sweet slot, enjoying the flavour and aroma of her lover. Sandra's hands fell to the back of Annie's head pressing and pulling unspoken instructions between the pair of them.

With a wild look in her eye, Annie climbed back up on the couch and swung a leg over Sandra's head, kneeling above her while looking down her body. Annie lowered her juicy and excited pussy down to Sandra's face while she bent to taste her girl's sweet little twat again.

A few minutes later, Raya's orgasm exploded upon her causing her to loudly moan and groan while rolling around on the coffee table with Justine's head between her legs, her tongue still licking her lover's cumming cunt.

Moments after, the women on the couch detonated simultaneously, moaning and squealing as they came together. Annie slid her body off then sat beside Sandra. Her chest heaving and her heartrate racing, she looked down on her recovering partner and whispered, "Nobody does it better!" before passionately kissing her in the lips.

"Let's take this downstairs to the Basement," suggested Sandra with a sly smile. Annie smiled as she regained her feet. Then, the two of them took the leashes of their slaves and trooped off to the Great Unknown.

When they arrived, Sandra clapped Justine in irons suspended from chains in the ceiling. She looked at Annie's smirk before turning to her slave and asking, "What do you think of Justine, Raya?"

Raya looked Justine in her pretty eyes. "She's beautiful Mistress," Raya answered with a brilliant smile on her face. Justine smiled and hung her head.

"I want you to go and take her shirt and skirt off for me," grinned Sandra and giggled Annie as they watched Sandra's slave perform.

Raya pushed up her spaghetti strap top, revealing a gorgeous set of B-cup tits held by a fetching, lacy show white coloured bra that pushed both of them up and out. Raya sighed slightly as she closed in to press her expert lips to both of them. Looking up into Justine's unfocused eyes. "You have really pretty breasts," complimented Raya.

Justine looked down on the actions of her new friend. "Thank you," she breathed as the sensations emanating from her nipple coursed through her body. Raya slid down Justine's held body to tug her miniskirt down over her hips. A white garter belt girded her loins, attaching to four white garters attached to the tops of her stockings. As she looked up, she caught sight of a make chastity device. Her mouth gaped a little as she saw the tiny, little three-inch long dick trapped within.

"Justine's a transvestite, Raya. A really beautiful one, wouldn't you say" chuckled Sandra as Raya relaxed back on her knees and Annie tied Justine securely over the half barrel near the front of the room. His was on his chest with ass was thrust into the air at a good angle to be used like the way they wanted to use him.

"Sandra? I would be honoured if you slid your prick into his tight little ass first today. You will simply love the noises he makes!" she giggled.

Sandra smiled and strolled to Justine's head, took a handful of his hair and jerked his head up to show him the plastic penis she was about to cram down his throat. She smiled as she fit it between his open and submissive lips, forcing him to salivate all over it and tickling his tonsils as she worked.

While Sandra dominated his face, Annie greased up his ass for the event to come right on front of Raya's popping eyes.

"Delightful!" Sandra moaned, pressing her prong through his open mouth and down his wet throat. After Justine had finished soaking down her she-prong, she strolled around behind him, watching his cute little ass as she moved. As she slid her hands around his hips, he jumped forward in his bonds.

"He's very responsive," informed a glowing Annie as she watched her friend continue to mount her slave.

Sandra stepped between Justine's legs and began to press her strap-on dildo into his experienced and forgiving ass. He dropped his head and let out a long sigh as she penetrated him smoothly and easily while Raya looked on. Justine merely moaned as Sandra dominated his ass. Sandra glanced at her friend as she began to adopt a motion sure to make him cum.

Annie now cast about the dim light of the room, searching for her quarry. She sat, naked and on her knees in the middle of the room, waiting to be used. Annie smiled and then began to seductively approach Raya. The smile on Raya's face only emboldened her to higher antics.

She looked down into Raya's radiant eyes as she took firm hold of a fistful of hair. "I've heard a lot about you and your 'magic mouth'. I want to see if the gossip is true," she smiled as she swung a leg over Raya's face and pulled her head into her fiery red thatched cunt. "Eat my pussy, Raya!" she quietly commanded. "Eat it good!" as she balled her fits in the slave's ponytail. Raya squealed with delight.

Raya began to put her skills to work eating out Annie's pussy. She licked her slot then tickled her clitty. Annie's moans as she carefully licked and sucked caused her breath to quicken. She loved it when her lover produced such feedback for her.

As Raya continued to perform her magic act on Annie, Annie cried, "Ooh, Justine! You could take lessons from this one!" as she held Raya's head perfectly to her thatch of flame and rubbed her pussy all over the slave's face. Raya continued to slide her tongue up and down Annie's sublime slot, dipping into her cunt and sliding up to stimulate her swollen clitty again.

Poor Annie was unable to withstand the training and tongue of the little slave girl. Within minutes, Raya's technique had Annie moaning and screaming as she came all over her friend's slave's face. "Oh, this little slut is good!" moaned Annie.

After disentangling their lips, Annie took Raya by the arm and led her toward the leather strap bed where she lay her down on her back. She smiled as she extracted four lengths of rope from the built in, under mirror chest of drawers, then smiled at her partner as she approached.

She deftly wove the rope around Raya's wrists and ankles before tightening them down and completely immobilizing her victim. She looked up to see Sandra pounding her peg into Justine as he whimpered. Looking back to Raya, she smiled wickedly as she climbed on top of Raya's waiting face and lowered her pussy to the slave's lips again.

Raya knew instinctively what she was to do as she watched Anni's cute little pussy before her. She began to lick her slot, suck her hard little clit, and force her tongue in and out of her fuck hole. Annie was breathing hard, and her heart was pounding out of her chest as she endured the oral lashing Raya was administering to her hot little cunt. The quivering in her thighs exploded into full blown quaking as she came and then came again under Raya's talented tongue.

The women were so lost in what they were doing that they didn't hear the door open or the footsteps on the stairs. Suddenly, Gordon's body appeared in the doorway, and he feast his eyes on the scene.

"Oh, man!" he exclaimed. "Would you look at the beautiful collection of cunts up in here!" as he looked on.

"Gordon!" shrieked Annie as she jumped up to run over and dive into his arms. Her hands busied themselves with the clasp and zipper on his pants as her soft lips fastened themselves to his. As his underwear dropped to the floor, Annie climbed off and took his immense manhood in her smooth and tiny hand and kissed his huge head before leading him over to the others. "Look who's here!" she giggled.

Raya was untied and let up to allow Gordon to lie on his back with his massive member sticking straight up. Both she and Annie took turns licking and sucking Gordon's huge cock, dropping their mouths over his head and licking and nibbling his shaft.

He lay back on the bed, and Annie saw her chance to reacquaint with his huge prong. She clambered aboard him and inserted the head of his prong into her beautiful pussy before inching down to take him whole. She sighed deeply. "Oh, God it's good to see you Gor-don," she huffed and puffed as she bounced her cunt up and down his extraordinary dick in a reverse cowgirl position.

"Come here, Raya," she ordered, beckoning the girl toward her. Raya lay between Gordon's legs and Annie's knees, dropped her head forward and began to lick the ambrosia being welled up as Gordon's hands encircled Annie's waist and used his arms to help bounce her.

Raya was thrilled with the kinkiness of their new playmate. She licked and sucked at Anni's spread side pussy before sliding her tongue down to lick where Gordon was joining with her.

The spectacle was too much for Gordon. With a mighty groan, he began to spurt cum deep in Annie's cunt. Like a chain reaction, the heat from his eruption set off Annie's orgasms again. From across the room came the grunting and groaning of Justine cumming again as Sandra fucked his ass off with her excellent hip action.

When Gordon's orgasm had subsided, Annie crawled off his huge cock, looking for Raya's sweet face. She turned the little slave over and climbed onto her face, spread her legs and lowered her pussy. "Eat my creampie, Raya honey," she begged. Raya had been shocked before but was ready now. Her tongue snaked out and tasted the mixture of his cum and her juice held within her pussy. She was entranced again and proceeded to lick and suck every drop of cum her agile tongue could reach, thoroughly cleaning the Mistress.

Justine was released from the manacles and taken to the Cross. He was resecured with his ass in the perfect position to use. His arms were securely held aloft, and he had one leg tied up exposing his cute little hole for all to see. Sandra as the first to wrap her arms around his waist and plant her she-cock deep in his ass. He moaned like a little bitch before he dropped his head as Sandra began to pick up the pace and fuck him hard.

Precum began to leak out of the slit in Justine's little dick as Sandra continued to fuck him with her excellent hip action. He moaned and cooed as she penetrated and dominated him as he remained firmly restrained. His body began to rag doll as she shoved her dildo in and out of his relaxed and gaping hole.

Gordon was the next to step up to station behind Justine. His breathing nearly collapsed when Gordons fingers closed around Justine's thin waist. He had taken Gordon's monster to the hilt before, and now longed for more of his pants mamba. Gordon settled in and assumed the easy swing of his hips, driving his enormous member in and out of Justine accepting ass and stroking his sensitive prostate with each stroke. Justine was moaning, whimpering and squealing over the fucking that the big man was giving him. He writhed in his bonds and revelled in being thoroughly fucked by a man who was thoroughly familiar.

Soon, Justine's little dick was flowing with more cum, running down the underside and down his leg. "Go suck that off his chastity device, Raya," ordered Sandra. Raya was quick to obey and got down on her knees before taking Justine's prick into her mouth and sucking the welling cum off of it. She closed her eyes and moaned as she completed her task.

The next one up was Annie. She stepped up and shoved her prong up Justine's immobilized ass. Justine groaned and continued cumming into Raya's waiting mouth. When Annie started her hip action, Justine groaned loudly and relaxed into his Mistress' embrace and took her fucking like her little bitch that he was. She hammered his ass until he was screaming and crying before her lust for his power and ass were sated.

Raya, come fuck his ass," invited Annie.

"Yes, put your strap-on on and fuck him," smiled Sandra.

Raya smiled a, "Yes Mistress before scurrying off to retrieve her own strap-on and threw it around her waist. She too had been watching Justine, hoping that she'd get her chance to fuck him too. She stepped up boldly behind Justine, placed her hands on his hips and pressed her prong deep inside him. The others had prepared him for her. She began rocking her hips back and forth as she'd been taught, driving her cock in and out of him. He moaned and wailed as she increased her tempo and pressure on his prostate. Justine's little cock leaked and came through his springlike brass chastity device he wore, physically indicating his pleasure.