All Comments on 'Plum Blossoms - Full Bloom Pt. 08'

by Javahead

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please stop

This is embarrassing.

1 star

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 4 years ago
Not only is it unenforceable in any country but Saudi Arabia

It would likely end with hubby being in prison.

And the notion that she is over sexed and will get carried away is about as fucking retarded as the idea that all the women in her family are sluts. We are not slaves to our hormones, men and women who will rut with anyone and anything because we’re horny. We have choices, we choose what we are going to do and for every choice, for every action, there is a reaction....a consequence.

You just reduced everything to some woman’s twat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent!

Excellent series!

Thank you.

Looking forward to more in a similar vein.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
and the "garbage" just keeps on coming..................

chapter by chapter of nothing but GARBAGE. ONE STAR for all of them. Stop while you're ahead. Don't you ever get tired of spreading bullshit.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Truthfully

I don't think anyone cares any longer, so why prolong the agony.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

Excellent series, please continue with them, just ignore the critics, after all no one forces them to read on. 5 stars, that will upset some people.

katibkatibover 4 years ago
Past their prime

All blossoms wilt, wither, and eventually smell worse than weeds--even Plum Blossoms. Enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More Please!

I have read this series multipe times now, and it is great. I really hope you write another series with Plum, maybe a revisit to the islands with Nita or Cindy.

Keep up the excellent work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJavahead@Javahead
Long time tech guy, sometime writer back in the Usenet newsgroup days getting back into the game. Very attached. Fond of good food and drink, outdoor activities, and sarcasm. 11/10/19 "Plum Blossoms: Full Bloom Pt. 01" went live today. It's the first part of the novel ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES