Plumpy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-'Ritu,' I said after a brief pause, 'I'm slightly apprehensive about your driving back to your place this time of the night, with this condition of yours'.'

-'No I'm perfectly OK. I'll go back and will have some medicine.' Ritu said in a confident voice.

-'That is what I'm worried and bothered about. The time and situation.' Keeping my empty dessert bowl on the table I stood up walked across and came near Ritu. Put my right palm on her forehead. It was warm; if not hot.

-'You have symptoms of a bad cold. Avoid going back. And forget driving down alone. I'm not permitting that.' I said in a voice of concern and with a pitch of anxiety.

Ritu looked at me. Rubbed her nose with the tissue; then clearing her throat said in a low voice:

-'Are you genuinely concerned?'

-'No. I'm faking.' I said

She looked up at me and giggled in a girlish manner. I held her by her arms and made her to stand up by pulling her up a little bit (That was the first time I touched Ritu). Below the woollen pullover; Ritu's arms felt fleshy and warm. As she stood up; for a fraction of a second she lost her balance and leaned back on me. Waist up her back body crushed against my chest and tummy on the left side. It was a wonderful feeling, though by sheer accident. In the very next moment Ritu regained her composer and stood back firmly.

The waiter came over with the bill folder. I signed it with my room number and gave a decent tip to him. As we walked towards our room; there was a light brush of Ritu's right arm with my left. Though the lobby width was more than seven feet; I could feel that Ritu was deliberately walking close to me. It was a cosy feeling to begin with; but by the time we reached the room -- the feeling turned out to be somewhat amorous.

******

CHAPTER: 5 -- Into The Luxurious Suite & Foot Massage!

I opened the door lock and put the acrylic room numbered plate into the slot. There room instantly lit up. I glanced at Ritu from the corner of my eyes. She was sub-consciously making a quick look around of the suite. Her facial expression revealed that she was impressed. And at this juncture of time I required her to be happy. I played the cool cat role. No change in my facial expression or in my behaviour and composer.

I switched on the TV and turned on the movie channel before handing over the remote to Ritu for her scanning over the channels. Then I went near the bed side intercom; dialled the desired extension number and ordered for two cups of 'Kashmiri Kahwa' (Though the time for the last order to be taken was 10.00 PM; because I was a regular there and have a good rapport with the entire team; I enjoy certain additional privilege).

Within ten minutes; the waiter was right there at the door step with two cups and a typical copper vessel of steaming hot 'Kashmiri Kahwa'. I could relish the aroma from a distance. Handing over one cup to Ritu, I poured a decent quantity into her cup; then poured some into mine -- taking a sip I looked at Ritu. She was relishing her 'Kashmiri Kahwa';

-'Ah -- what taste it is! It gave an instant relief to the entire body and mind!' Ritu exclaimed in an exciting voice.

Because getting a rare and genuine J&K (Jammu and Kashmir) delicacy right there in Chandigarh; that too in the almost mid-night of a cold winter -- was a rare treat.

While we relished the Kahwa; I asked Ritu if she intend to inform her parents about her being staying back at the hotel owing to obvious reason. To which she politely said 'no'; as her parents were away to Punjab to attend a marriage of one of their close friends daughter. That sounded like music to my ears!

Mid December mid night -- cool breeze and random drizzle -- and I have a dream woman in my suite in a jungle resort! What better one can ask from life at that juncture of time?

-'I must say that I've become an ardent fan of your hospitality.' Ritu said while sipping her Kahwa.

-'I'm privileged.' I said while getting cosy into the adjoining sofa.

-'You have mastered the art of impressing your guests to their heart content.'

-'That's a huge complement.'

-'Yes. You deserve that.'

-'I'm impressed.'

-'So do I.'

-'What next I can do for you?'

-'You tell me.'

-'I've a naturopathy way to cure your just started cold in a whisk.'

-'Are you joking or serious?'

-'I'm serious.'

-'Then please go ahead.'

-'I've a condition.'

-'Condition?'

-'Yes, condition.'

-'Please feel free to tell.'

-'Once it got started; can't be stopped half way.'

-'Oh I see...'

-'You just can't back off'

-'Fine.'

-'No questions to be asked; half way through.'

-'Alright. But I'm sure there will not be any awkward moment in the process.'

-'Certainly not. You won't find anything wrong as such in the entire process.'

-'Then you may please go ahead.'

-'Are you sure?'

-Yes. You're permitted.'

-'Permission granted?'

-'Granted.'

I stood up took the warm glass bowl of mustard oil from the tray; which was already boiled with a few pieces of garlic for about ten minutes in low heat; so that the medicated secretion of garlic get inter-mingled with mustard oil. It is part Ayurveda and part naturopathy. I pulled a low height stool and sat in front of Ritu maintaining a decent gap of about two feet. First lifted the left then the right leg of Ritu and kept them on my lap.

-'What are you doing Mr. Ranjan?'

-'You've started breaking the rules from the beginning.'

-'But...'

-'No questions to be asked.'

Ritu made a typical face out of apprehension. I removed her boots one by one and kept aside carefully. Then I removed her socks and kept them neatly inside the respective boots. There was a strong smell of shoe-deodorant emitting out of Ritu's socks; which reflected the very fact that she was a hygiene freak.

Her feet were fair, slightly pinkish and soft. The impression of the socks lining were quite conspicuous on her smooth skin. She had manicured her toes nails sometime recently. The bold sun-set bronze nail polish had a tremendous impact on her fair complexion.

Her feet were really cold, despite warm socks and ankle boots.

I simply held her feet like that for a few seconds. If situation would have permitted; then I'd have loved to smell, kiss and lick her beautiful feet for a long time. I would have loved to suck each of the ten toes of her smooth and fair feet for hours.

Despite the fact Ritu was a tall and plump woman by any standard; her feet are of English size women 40 or American size of 6; which is pretty normal or rather below normal for a woman of her stature and magnitude.

I put both her beautiful feet on my lap comfortably on a straight horizontal manner and slowly started massaging them by applying the oil. From the ankle joint down wards for three times; then from the toes to the ankle area up wards three times. This massaging exercise continued for about five minutes.

Then I shifted my attention to the bottom portion of her feet. She had a real fair and curvaceous sole. With a prominent big toe ball point followed by a bow shaped mid-sole curve and a strong heel. Ritu's feet were a perfect set of likable and lovable delicacy.

A foot-fetish person's ultimate erotic dream cum true. There was not even a single mark or scar on both her lovely feet. No cracks or wrinkles. All the toes were surprisingly symmetrical. The contrast nail enamel on her fair and smooth feet was extremely arousing and stimulating.

I vigorously started rubbing the sole with more power and attention. The mustard oil and garlic had its own strong warmth and a typical pungent smell. With my action I could notice two reactions -- first, Ritu's fair feet gradually turned pink with my continuous rubbing; and second there was heavy breathing which was making her ample bosoms to make a sexy up and down movement under the woollen pullover.

Despite a costly underneath bra (presumably) and the thick woollen pullover; I could see Ritu's nipple's were poking through. She was aroused without an iota of doubt. I poured more oil into my palm and started rubbing her sole with more love and affection.

Once I was satisfied with her soles; I started repeating with the upper portion of the feet by rubbing them with more care and treating them more delicately. I even bend the toes downwards very mildly for a few seconds or so; so that the long duration shoe wearing cramped feeling get over. It also helps in normal blood circulation which otherwise get restricted inside a knee boot.

Next I brought the glass bowl of garlic-mustard oil near to my low height stool; which I had purposefully kept near the room heater; so that let the old remain warm. Taking a small portion of oil in my right hand fingers; I applied it generously on the sole of her right foot. Ritu started giggling.

-'What happened?' I asked while engrossed in my job.

-'Your fingers are tickling my sole.' Ritu said intermittently while trying to with held her laughter.

-'Enjoy the session.' I said while rubbing her right foot sole.

-'But I'm feeling a bit awkward.'

-'No reason to feel awkward.' I said as a matter of fact and then added 'Rather I'm obliged.'

-'What for?' There was a question mark in her tone and eyes.

-'For allowing me to hold, rub and massage such a beautiful pair of feet.' I said while rubbing my index finger between her big toe and second toe.

Suddenly Ritu's face became crimson red. She took a deep breath, folded her toes downward, brushed the left side hair which was covering half of her fair and smooth left cheek with her left hand and said;

-'Didi is really a lucky person.'

-'How is that?' I asked with a tinge of question mark in my voice.

-'Because you must be taking care of her feet in the same manner.' She said with a mild wink of her left eye.

-'Well, to be honest I take care of her feet in much better ways than this!' I spoke out with a high degree of risk element in my statement.

-'What better ways?' Ritu innocently asked while lowering her gaze over to her massaging foot.

-'Just to give an example...' I said while kissing her right foot right on the red enamelled nail of her big toe; 'I do kiss her feet for long duration.'

There was a shiver in Ritu's entire lower body -- from waist downwards. I could see a type of sparkle in her big and beautiful eyes when she asked me the next question while biting her lower lips;

-'How long do you kiss Didi's feet?'

-'Umm... it depends on four things.'

-'Four things?'

-'Yes, four things.'

-'What are those four things?'

-'Time, situation, place and mood.'

-'May I have the privilege of knowing these four things in detail?'

-'Yes, why not.' I said while pulling the toes of Ritu's right feet very mildly at first then rotating the tip of the toes with my thumb and point finger with exactly that much of pressure as if I was rotating a ripe concord grape; 'Time is the essence of any romantic situation. Not necessarily it got to be the mid-night rendezvous. It can be a rainy or winter morning. It might be a weekend afternoon. Or any time that suits.'

-'What about the situation?' Ritu asked in an exciting tone.

-'Situation is whether you are at home or at an outing; whether you are travelling or you are on a holiday; whether there are guests at your place or you are a guest in someone's place -- the situation is always exciting when there is an element of differentiation or a tinge of risk!'

-'Risk?'

-'Yes risk. The risk of someone might see you; the way you are indulged. But then what is there in life without a little bit of risk?' I said with a wink.

-'O.K. that sounds pretty fine. But then what about place?'

-'Place again plays a pivotal role in any of the foreplay. It adds to the romantic mood and plays as a catalyst to stimulate your desire.'

-'Can you elaborate?'

-'Yes why not. Foreplay not necessarily carried out on the bed alone; and bed is not necessarily the only place to have the ultimate pleasure. The lounge, the library, the kitchen, the bath every nook and corner of the house has its own special little excitement. One just needs to explore. Even the lawn, garden, kitchen garden, veranda and even the garage have their own sense of appeal.'

-'That sounds pretty romantic.'

-'Why? Haven't you and Satish ever tried to be cosy on the terrace of your house or in the corner of the back balcony?' I purposefully asked an arresting question.'

-'Well, to be very honest...' Ritu spoke with a long breath 'Satish though a very nice and perfect gentleman; he is a highly unromantic person. He seldom shows his feelings or expresses his desires for foreplays and erotic feelings.'

I looked at Ritu with a lot of pity and sympathy; I looked deep into her watery eyes then out of sheer impulsion lifted her right foot up to my face and rendered a soft kiss on her sole. She literally shivered and melted.

Subsequently I rained numerous kisses on her beautiful foot before taking her big toe into my eager mouth. I sucked her big toe; licking and lapping the sought and fleshy toe. My tongue was rotating soft and smoothly around her toe; getting into every nook and corner of her toe.

Ritu started wriggling on the sofa. She was writhing under my attack. Her face was showing signs of restlessness and started moaning softly. As I bite her toe lightly; there was a laboured moan escape out of her cute mouth;

-'Aaahhhh....'

That expression of her gave me the required energy to lap up her both feet with revitalization and started kissing and worshipping the beautiful feet with all tenderness. I was handling both her feet with all care and feeling; Ritu was looking at my action with a bit of surprise and awe.

Probably she never had any such experience in all her married life till date. That was probably the reason she was feeling a bit uncomfortable (which was felt from her body language and expression at one hand); at the same time she too was enjoying and relishing the whole thing as it was totally a new and novel feeing for her in the foreplay stimulating her erotic feelings to a newer height.

As I was busy worshipping Ritu's sensuous and sexy feet; felt a hand on the back of my head. I slightly turned my face and saw Ritu was slowly moving her right hand on my head affectionately. That small action and gesture of her; gave me the right stimulation to fiddle with her feet more vigour and vitality.

To be honest -- I was, I am and I shall be a highly foot fetish person. I can spend hours in loving and worshiping a woman's feet who had given me the right kick and feeling. Ritu was no different. She was pleasantly plump -- with the right curves at the right places. Her feet were so very beautiful; so very sexy and so very fair and lovely. I kept on loving her feet for quite some time; before started imaging about her sexy body and figure.

******

CHAPTER: 6 -- Exploring Her Face To Read Her Mind!

Ritu really had huge boobs (possibly 40" 'E') had shown not even a little bit of sag. Those twin mountains were quite firm and matched nicely in her huge structure. The perfect half hemispheres were oval, dangerously protruding out; which made her side profile pretty erotic -- a boob lover's ultimate delight and most women's point of envy. Her nipples were pretty large, very thick and about half an inch long. Despite she was wearing a thick pullover; her long and thick nipples were protruding out of her branded sweater -- making a mark by itself.

Her belly wasn't flat but looked well toned. She didn't have any extra layer of fat around her waist. But her butt cheeks were XXL. It must have been 48" plus. The spread out was very systematic both side-wise as well as the roundness was making it a matter of kiss for an ass-obsessed person's ultimate desire. Her thighs, legs and arms looked pretty firm, fleshy and fabulous.

Her skin was admirably smooth and had a lovely glow. Her large and fair complexioned body frame was fitted into her tight and skin fitting attires perfectly like a 'T'. In one word -- she was just 'voluptuous'.

She had a raw sexiness in her well built body, with large but nicely shaped boobs, butts & thighs and a lovely pubic bush (I assume it; because most of the Punjabi women are hairy). With abundance of hair on their hands, legs and even under their armpits.

Added to that I had seen her long, thick, dark and coarse armpit hair a couple of times when she was wearing a sleeveless T-shirt during summer. Each time she raised her hands up to brush up her hair (which was a habit with her); I was enamoured to see the coarse and curly hair under her dark armpits. She had a couple of creases in her armpits that looked very nice and added to her promiscuous beauty.

******

After finishing the feet massage, I stood up and took a step forward to reach near Ritu. She was still sitting and I was standing. Her face was almost at the level of my waist. Might be a bit higher then probably I presumed.

I bent down; held her round and beautiful face with the palms and gave a look of love and affection by looking deep into her big and beautiful eyes. She too looked at me almost in a manner as if starring at me for a couple of seconds before dropping her gaze over to her well massaged feet then asked in a subtle tone;

-'What next?'

-'Another glass of red wine?' I proposed with a question mark in my voice.

-'I don't mind.'

-'My privilege.' I said while opening the door of the mini freeze well placed below the utility counter. I took two glasses from the adjoining tray and poured a good quantity of red wine into each glass (purposefully). Handed over one glass to Ritu while relaxing into the cushion chair right next to her.

Ritu had placed her left hand on the wide hand-rest of the chair; while sipping the wine with her right hand. That gave me the opportunity to put my right hand on the hand-rest; right next to her; while sipping the wine with my left hand.

We started chit-chatting all meaningless cogency. Gradually my right hand was touching the left hand of Ritu. Slowly I extended my right palm and caught hold of her left palm. All these while; she was talking to me, and at the same time engrossed in watching the TV as well. But when I cupped her left palm in my right palm; she just turned her lovely face for a fraction of a second on to her palm which was softly held by my hand; gave a spontaneous squeeze to my hand with a characteristic nostalgic smile and returned her attention back to the TV screen.

That small and swift action of her gave me the right ammunition to tightly squeeze back her soft palm in my strong hand before lovingly fondling her hand with lots of care.

Silently we were sipping our wine and enjoying each other's company. This must have been continued for a good fifteen to twenty minutes.

When I noticed her empty glass on the table; I refilled the same with a marginally higher quantity knowing fully Ritu was slightly getting abreacted. Her attention got diverted from the TV screen on to her refilled glass for a moment. She looked back on to me; rather into my eyes murmured the word 'Thanks' in an inaudible manner.

We started sipping our wine rather in a relaxing manner; while Ritu was watching TV and I was watching her. I held her hand in mine in a rather rejuvenate manner; feeling and squeezing the soft and fleshy palm in an affectionate way. After sometime of doing so; I lifted her hand and pulled it to keep it on my chest. Slowly I started rubbing it along my broad chest. Then gradually I brought her palm to my face level and gave a soft kiss on the upper portion first then the inner side..

I could see Ritu giggled like a baby girl with my action. Thus, getting the right clue and confidence; I started kissing Ritu's palm with all eagerness. I kept on kissing Ritu's palm for about two to three minutes; then in a slow and steady process I started sucking in her fingers -- started with the index finger and ended with the thumb. Then repeated the process again and again and again. There was a mild shiver in Ritu's entire body and she asked in a half blushing manner;