Plumpy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-'What condition?'

-'You won't be opening your eyes till the time I say you to do so.'

-'Why?'

-'That's the fun and rule of the game.'

-'OK'

-'You agree?'

-'Yes I do'

-'Then close your eyes; lie quite and enjoy the game. You may participate in this game only through verbal expression.'

Saying so; I started my action. I took half a spoon of ice cream and half a spoon of choco-lava and put it together in the deep and dark belly-button of Ritu.

-'Oouuucccchhhhh ...' Was the spontaneous expression oozed out of the sensuous mouth of Ritu.

I lowered my head a darted out my eager tongue to lick the ice cream and chocolate combo in frenzy. Then alternatively I started putting warm chocolate and cold ice cream into her deep and sexy belly button and started licking the same like a greedy dog.

Every time my tongue tip touched the fathomless depth of Ritu's erroneous zone there was an exasperation feeling attached with laboured breathing escaped out of her small and sexy mouth:

-'Aahhh ... What are you doing Ranjan?! I've never ever dremt of such a foreplay even in the wildest of my imagination!'

-'Enjoying baby?' I asked.

-'Yes, but it is simply crazy.'

-'Love -- Lust -- Sex all are the craziest of God's own creation.' I said while pouring a good quantum of liquid chocolate into her deep naval and trailing it southward along the sparse growth of furry and woolly growth of a thin line of all natural body hair. I stopped the spoon just about half an inch from the denim jeans.

Slowly I started licking her belly button and moved gradually down. By the time my tongue was near the end of the chocolate trail; my expert fingers were right on the button of the denim jeans. With a single flick of my fingers the metallic button was smoothly out of the button-hole.

Next was the metallic zip. The moment I started pulling down the zip; the jeans flung open into a symmetrical 'V'; revealing a sexy sun-set bronze coloured lacy panty. Wow, what a view that was. There lies the pleasantly plump Punjabi beauty in her semi-nakedness -- oozing out raw and wild sexiness from every nook and corner of her shiny silver body.

My hands were on the waist-line of her denim jeans in a flash. The moment I intend to pull it down; Ritu just lifted her majestic butt a bit to ease out the process. Slowly and gradually I pulled the jeans through her plump thighs and slender calves down to her feet. Then I reverse the jeans so that it would be easy to pull out.

Once the jeans were separated from Ritu's magnificent body; she was virtually naked except a tiny lacy bikini panty covering the most precious treasure of the sexy diva. Without an iota of doubt Ritu was probably possessing one of the most sexy figures I had ever seen in the most wild and erotic pin-ups. Her figure was much more sexually arousing than even the best pin-ups of our time -- either Samata Fox or Kattie Mirza.

CHAPTER: 10 -- Nothing Was Left For Imagination!

I shifted her on to the king-size double bed, where she was lying carelessly; might be a slow and gradual post effect of the over-dose of Chilean Red Wine; and partly because of her own arousal; with her legs below the knee dangling down touching the floor.

She was lazily opening and closing her thighs in an erotic way either to excite me or to hide her own sense of shyness or apprehension. Either way it was igniting passion in me.

A couple of things instantly caught my eyes -- first the pubic triangle. Ritu had a fleshy and bulging pubic mound. Her Mount of Venus was so very prominent even though the Lycra based skimpy bikini panty was hiding most of it. There was a small stretch of wetness at the centre of the panty creating a dark patch which was gradually trailing down.

Next was the profusion of her pubic hair. The long, dark and wavy pubic hair was peeping out of Ritu's panty from all the three sides! From the top; as well as from either side of the thigh joint there was a symmetrical out-stretches of pubic hair.

The dark hair along with the bronze colour panty was creating an illusion as if Ritu was wearing a bronze colour panty with dark coloured lining.

I knelt down between her magnanimous thighs and exerted a little pressure to part them. She slowly parted the flabby thighs so that I could accommodate my head in-between. I gradually brought my nose near her panty clad sex and inhaled its aroma.

Surprisingly Ritu's crotch area was emitting a strong womanly odour; which had an admixture of rawness and sensuality. I put my nose right at the middle of the puffy outer lips which was otherwise concealed by an ultra-thin material.

After I drag my nose a couple of time from top to bottom along the line of the erroneous zone; I just could not resist my excitement to open my mouth and started lapping and licking the big and fleshy pubic mound. Ritu started to wriggle and whimper under my sensuous attack.

-'Ooohhhhhh God... Aaahhhhhh... Uuummmmmm...' Were the combination of expressions and exasperations slipping out of Ritu's sensuous mouth.

I slowly caught hold of both the legs of Ritu by its ankle and lifted them up. Kept the feet at the border of the bed with the heels resting right at the border and the rest of the feet jutting out.

Then, slowly I exerted a slow pressure at the bend of the knees. So that Ritu's panty clad crotch bulge out all the more prominently for my eager mouth to eat and relish. I opened my mouth to the maximum and softly biting the soft and fleshy sex through the thin material.

-'Oohhh... No... Don't stop... Yes... Keep eating me...' Ritu started to wriggle her butt in the most alluring manner.

I continued my act for a good five to seven minutes; before putting my right hand on it. First I cupped her whole pubic mound; which was warm and wet. Then I motioned my hand in a way as if my pumping her vital sex area. Ritu was swinging her head from one side to another. Her beautiful straight and shiny hair had spread over the bed sheet in the most careless way. I could see beads of perspiration on her smooth and beautiful face through the dim light of the bed lamps.

-'Uuummmmmm... Aaahhhhhh... Ooohhhhhh...' Ritu grunted in an incoherent manner.

Next, I brought the tip of my fingers right at the centre of the fleshy outer lips and started to stimulate her digitally. First I started it slowly; moving my fingers from top to bottom. Then, gradually increased the intensity of my action in a calculated way. With my action I could hear;

-'Ooohhhhhh...' and 'Aaahhhhhh...' laboured expressions escaped from Ritu's mouth.

Then I zeroed down at the most precious point of her body. The tip of my middle finger was right at the entrance of her crotch. Slowly I started stimulating her with an in and out motion. Then within a couple of minutes I not only started intensifying my action; but also exerted more pressure into her fathomless depth.

The whole body of Ritu shuddered to a mighty orgasm. She was panting. Her body wriggled vigorously on the double bed; making the bed sheet crumpled under her sweat and weight.

She was clutching the pillow corner and bites her lower lips to minimise her vocal expressions to elucidate her orgasm feeling from my knowledge. Which was probably because of our first encounter and she intended to be a more sober and sophisticated love partner.

-'Don't suppress your feelings my love. It's injurious both to your heart and the whole love making process. Express your feelings whole heartedly. You will feel good.' I said while still stimulating her digitally.

She nodded her head in affirmation and then yelled out:

-'You are virtually killing me! With your action!'

-'You've broken the rule of the game; long time back; with your sexual escapade expressions. But; never mind -- I enjoyed it. And it had provided the right amount of stimulus for me to indulge in the game in a much better way. But now you have truly broken the rule of the game with your vocal statement.' I said with a little bit of suspense.

-'So, what can I do to rectify the mistake?' Asked Ritu in an equal child-like giggle.

-'Well, get ready for the punishment.' I warned her with a sublime statement.

-'Yes, I'm ready for the punishment.' Ritu exclaimed.

Without giving any hint; I shifted my palm from the centre of the panty-clad crotch; to the left side; near to the thigh joint. Before Ritu could understand or react; I just pulled the Lycra based elastic frill of the panty towards the centre; there by exposing her fleshy and hairy sex.

-'Ooouuuuccccchhhhhh ...' Ritu swiftly put her hand right on top of my hand for me to avoid looking at her masterpiece directly. I put my other hand on top of Ritu's hand and slowly removed it aside. She did not object; but removed her hand with a little bit of reluctance.

Now her crotch is fully exposed to my prying eyes. Her outer cunt lips were really thick; and quite dark in comparison to the rest of her fair complexioned body; with a profuse growth of black, long and slightly wavy pubic hair.

I put my hand on her throbbing sex and mildly moved my point finger along the clit a couple of times before opening it up with the thumb and point finger. As the outer lips were parted away; it revealed an inviting pinkish inner delicate flesh. I slowly put my finger tip into her love tunnel.

-'It's soft and warm' I proclaimed in a low voice.

-'Are you gauging its warmth?' Ritu spoke in a husky voice.

-'Yes. Also its sponginess.' I added.

-'Happy with your observation and feeling?'

-'Mighty happy. It's beyond expectation.'

-'Are you trying to impress me again?'

-'No need. I intend to influence you now.'

-'Which way?'

-'The way I will treat you and your sweet love.'

-'What stops you?'

-'My own sense of greediness!'

-'Greediness?'

-'Yes, greediness. My mind is swinging from left to look at you; and right to feel you.'

Saying so; I slowly moved my fingers along the wet and slippery channel.

-'Why is this passage so very wet?' I asked.

Ritu was aghast with my question.

-'May be course of nature.' She replied shyly.

-'May be because you are excited.' I confirm back.

-'You want to tease me?'

-'Physically or mentally?'

-'Both.'

-'Physically some people perspire more.'

-'Yes, like I do.'

-'But; is this perspiration or love juice?'

-'I don't know.'

-'You don't know; or you don't want to tell.'

-'The way you intend to think.'

-'To me it is your love juice in abundance; which I would love to suck, drink and relish.'

There was a shudder in Ritu's body with my statement.

-'With your words your're making it damper.'

-'Not warmer?'

-'Both.'

-'Both. What?'

-'Damper and warmer!'

I removed my fingers from her cunt and started to lick one by one. Ritu looked at my action surprisingly with wide eyes.

-'You liked it wet out there?'

-'Yes. The more is better.' I said by putting my mouth on her wet mound and started kissing it. Ritu shuddered. And when I slide my eager tongue along her moist clit and damp hair; it became unbearable for Ritu as it send hot waves surging right through her body.

As I took the entire womanhood of Ritu into my greedy mouth; Ritu shudder and unable to control her panting. In the process of her excitement did a blunder of bringing her hand down and pressing my face keeping it captive on the warm and hairy mound.

I took a deep look of Ritu's cunt -- relishing its odour, savouring its smell. Then I extended my tongue and took another taste of her luscious cunt. The flat of my tongue swept between her widespread cunt lips and brought an involuntary gasp from her throat.

Then momentarily I lifted my head and put both my hands at the elastic band of Ritu's designer, skimpy and expensive sun-set bronze colour panty and pulled it down all the way near her ankle; before finally removing and discarding it by throwing it on the nearby sofa.

I was now truly excited to see Ritu's raw sex. Her cunt was totally covered under the thick carpet of dark, long, dense and wavy pubic hair. The carpeted triangle was a symmetrical triangle. It was so dense and dark that at the very first look created an illusion of Ritu being wearing a black velvet panty! I being a hair fetish person too; did not even wasted a single moment of this precious time and instantly put my eager mouth on her hairy crotch.

Almost against her will, her hand moved behind her head and she tilted herself down so that she could watch directly my action. My mouth glued itself to her pussy lips and I sucked hard, letting my tongue curl deep into her moist cunt passage and then twitch as her interior muscles closed around it. I worked it around then out, seeking the tip of her clit and teasing it, then nipping lightly, expertly with my incisor teeth.

I lapped like a crazed man at her clit. She moaned and squirmed in revulsion on the sprawling double bed. I moved to her open cunt slit and took deep penetrating licks of her glistening cunt. My tongue fucked her throbbing sex real hard and deep. I continued to lick and suck, driving her wild with my thrusting tongue. I loved the way her silken thighs clenched around my face knowing she loved the way I sucked her cunt. Her juices flowed freely from her pulsing cunt into my trusty and lusty mouth.

-'Nooo ... Please ... Don't ... Please ... Stop...." Ritu sobbed.

But we both new even if I intend to stop now; Ritu won't let me do so. So, I gave a deaf ear to Ritu's exclamation; which was more so because of an excitement expression than an emotional out-burst.

She was flailing her hips wildly as I continued to slaver at her wet throbbing cunt slit. The tormenting wet licking kept on and I heard the lewd 'slurp-slurp-slurp' of my tongue licking against her most secret parts even above the wild pounding of her heart.

She could hardly believe that it was really she, sleeping helplessly on my hotel suite bedroom with legs spread open under an sexually assaulting person with whom she had a total formal relationship just a few hours back, debasing herself, letting me lick her delicate pussy.

It was something she never would have ever dreamed in the wildest of her erotic nightmare. But then it started. Almost unexpectedly at first.

-`Oohhh Nooo!' Ritu screamed to herself. She had begun to feel the tentacles of forbidden pleasure beginning to swirl around inside the depths of her hot, wet and throbbing pussy. She was beginning to enjoy this lascivious licking by a man who really is a macho and giving her a carnal desire of fathomless depth.

She couldn't believe the change that had come over her body in the last few hours. She tried to suppress her pleasure; but I couldn't stop herself from crying out in obvious passion when I again took the rigid little bud of her clit between my teeth and began to titillate it with my tongue.

-'Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!' Ritu gasped repeatedly, arching her back off the bed, forcing her helplessly aroused pussy against the tremendous pleasure; giving thrusts to my diligently working tongue.

Her whole body was writhing shamelessly -- seemed to be on fire. She didn't care who was doing it to her. She just wanted to cum!

I pressed my face deeper into the steamy morass of her -- the voluptuous young Punjabi woman's cunt. I began to jab my tongue at the wet contracting circle of her eager quivering cunt orifice -- feeling the greedily sucking motions of her pussy walls trying to pull it into the dark, heated depths of her tight and warm cunt.

Suddenly, to tease her I stiffened my wet, slashing tongue and rammed it as deep as it would go into the hot pulsating passage between her wildly thrashing thighs.

'Aahhh... Aaahhhhhh ... Oh ... Oohhh ...' She moaned; nearly went insane with my on slaughter of my expert tongue fucking.

Her excited quivering cunt walls clung to my long darting tongue. Her naked plump and robust hips and ass quivered and shook with the vibrations which spasm throughout her pelvis area.

'Oh yeah ... Yes ... Yeesss ... Do it to me ... Lick my pussy... Make me cum ... Just a little more ... Yes that's the way ... Pleaseeeeee ...' I heard Ritu's words but couldn't believe she was saying them so vociferously.

She was completely uninhibited and aroused by now. Every nerve ending of her was tensed and poised for the bitter-sweet agony of completion. Almost there, she felt my tongue move deeper up into her cunt one more time, licking in the most savaging away.

'Ooohhhhhh Ranjan ... I'm Cumming ... I'M CUMMINGGG ...' She chanted mindlessly as her passion deranged hips began to grind against my half-hidden face in her convulsing cunt.

Her cunt walls milked greedily on my thick thrusting tongue. Her hands dropped to entwine themselves into my black hair in an effort to force my head even further between her lewdly spread legs.

Never before she had probably experienced such a wildly exciting rapture. As I continued to tongue-fuck her hot convulsing pussy, she found even more new frenzies of pleasure.

Finally, I was finished. My tongue stopped licked her cunt and I slowly pulled my head back, staring at her hot swollen cunt lips.

As the tremors in her satiated body began to subside, the pleasure I had just given to her made her ashamed even to look at me. Trying to catch her breath, she just lied there. Slowly gathered some courage to close her legs in a state of embarrassment.

I crawled up from my present kneeling position and lied on my left side in touching proximity to Ritu. She slowly turned to her right and looked at me with a peculiar tinge in her big and beautiful eyes.

-'Thanks' She spoke in a husky voice.

-'What for?' I enquired.

-'For giving me all the pleasure.'

-'It's my privilege to be with such a hot and beautiful young woman like you.' I proclaimed.

-'I never knew; even after so many years of marriage that foreplay can be this long and can ignite such strong passion of this magnitude.' Saying so she brought her small and sexy lips to kiss me full on my lips. It was a long French kiss lasted for ten to twelve seconds.

I opened my mouth in reciprocation to her; and our saliva started to mingle and our tongues darted out into each other's oral cavity. In the process Ritu started to taste her own cum; which had a layer of profusion in and on my mouth. Gulping down each other's saliva we pressed our mouth further close to each other. I put my right hand behind Ritu's neck to pull her further close to me.

******

CHAPTER: 11 -- Why Should I Be Left Behind?

That was when I realised Ritu was fumbling with the button on my denim. She slowly unbuttoned my denim; opened the fly and pushed her hand through the elastic band of my brief to catch hold of my half erect cock.

-'Aaahhhhhh ...' We both exclaimed at the same time. I because of the excitement; and she because of the shock!

-'What is this?' She asked in astonishment.

-'My half mast cock' I replied.

-'Is this a cock or a canon?' She exclaimed.

-'Well, it is up to you to decide; when you see and touch it growing into its full glory.'

-'What dimension it would proudly possess; in its full glory?'

-'Uuummmmmm ... a length bit more than 9" and a girth of about 6"!'

(Circumference = 22/7 X 2; If Radius is 1", Then Diameter is 2", And Circumference is 6.3")

-'This gigantic tool will neither fit into my mouth; and will be surely going to tear me apart down there!'

-'But my wife says -- my cock is like a bad habit for her! Very difficult to give up! Once she had it in our honeymoon, she had fallen in love with it since then!'

-'Really? How's that?'

-

-'If you try once; you will become addicted to it! Craving for more!!'

Suddenly there was a reddish tinge in Ritu's fair face. She bites her lower lips in a shy manner; before fondly fondling the cock.