Plumpy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-'What are you doing?'

-'Worshipping a lovely and delicate palm' I replied while sucking in her fingers. After delicately biting the tip of her ring finger for a couple of times I asked Ritu;

-'Do you know why it is called the ring finger?'

-'Yes, I do know.' Replied Ritu.

-'Then tell me the reason.'

-'Because one wears the engagement or the marriage ring in this finger.'

-'You are right. But any other reason?'

-'Uummmm... no I do not know.'

-'There is a valid medical reason too.'

-'What is that?'

-'The vein from the ring finger straight goes into the heart.'

-'Is is so?'

-'Yes, it is.'

-'No wonder; in the block buster movie -- Dilwale Dulhaniyan Le Jayenge -- the heroin Kajol had said the same thing to her lover Shahrukh Khan.' Ritu said in a matter of fact tone.

-'There you go.' I said with a smile and kissed her palm one more time.

Then I made a decisive move -- stood up and walked around the back side of Ritu's chair. I held her face within my palms and turned her head upwards. She looked at my face. I bent down and planted a quick kiss on her forehead.

She did not complain nor retreat; rather as a gesture of cooperation; she closed her eyes. That was the right kind of stimuli I required to kiss her eyes, cheeks, tip of the nose and lastly the chin. Ritu had a soft and smooth dimple chin. After kissing her chin for a couple times I opened my mouth and started licking her chin and biting her curvaceous chin softly, mildly and greedily.

Then my attention moved to her ears. Ritu had really a pair of big and beautiful ears with lovely ear lobes. I started kissing, licking and biting her ear lobes with all eagerness. She started melting within my palms. With all my actions she became aroused and started biting her lower lip.

-'My ears are very sensitive' exclaimed Ritu.

-'What about your neck?' I asked as I removed her long and silky hair from the back neck area and planted a soft kiss at the side of her neck just below the left ear.

-'My neck too is equally sensitive.' Ritu purred.

-'I know my dear.' As I kissed her one more time said; 'I can see goose-bumps right across.'

-'Uuummmmmm...' was all that Ritu could express as I slowly kissed her chubby cheeks. In the process of kissing I slowly started biting her chubby cheeks with all love and affection.

-'Aaahhhhhh...' Ritu exclaimed with a laboured breath.

The moment she opened her sensuous mouth; I wasted no time to put the index finger of my right palm slowly traced the outline of Ritu's sensuous lips; tracing the outline of its curvaceous features. As I was kissing her cheeks and gradually started licking both her cheeks. Simultaneously I was tracing her upper as well as lower lips; before slowly pushing my finger into her eager mouth.

Ritu opened her small mouth a bit to accommodate my index finger; then started sucking in my finger tip. Slowly I made an in and out movement of my finger inside Ritu's cute mouth. She exerted a mild pressure through her sensuous lips and sucking in the finger tip while with the tip of her tongue she played with the tip of my finger.

That was a great indication for me. She pretty knew well how to manipulate different parts of her mouth to fulfil one's carnal desire. Before I could react; Ritu was softly biting my finger tip with her incisor teeth.

That diverted my attention and I altered my action by shifting my attention from her cheeks and chin to her straight and sharp nose. With all the action so far; Ritu's nose had turned pinkish. I softly planted an affectionate kiss on the tip of her nose.

Ritu probably had a pair of most sensuous lips. I eagerly started kissing her lovely lips with all eagerness; before started licking, sucking and biting her lips.

Within no time Ritu started reciprocating to my action by kissing me back really hard on my mouth.

All these while; she had purposefully closed her big and beautiful eyes; to avoid eye contact. But after this act of her; she opened her talkative eyes and gave me a mischievous smile.

I lifted her chubby face with my palms and kissed her back with passion.

-'Uuummmmmm...' was all she could purred from her small and sensuous mouth.

******

CHAPTER: 7 -- The Exploration Continued South-Ward!

Slowly I brought down my hands from her face to her slender neck; gradually on to her wide shoulders; before finally resting them on her magnificent twin mountains. Ritu was proudly possessing one of the most beautiful and envious set of plump, fleshy, juicy boobs.

The moment I rested my hand on her magnificent boobs; there was a strenuous breathe as well as whisper escaped from her sensuous mouth:

-'Oh... what are you doing?'

-'Just trying to measure your hidden treasure's softness, roundness and weight.'

-'You're incorrigible.'

-'You bet or doubt?'

-'Both.'

-'Then I can move further to prove a point.'

-'Well, for that you need to have my permission.'

-'I've already got it.'

-'But; I've not said anything.'

-'Everything is not confirmed only through spoken words. Sometime, the indications and body languages are more powerful than words.' I said while slipping my eager hand below her thick and warm pullover to land my right palm over her opulent left boob caged under the branded bra.

-'Can you elaborate it?' Ritu said intermittently while she was feeling my finger tips tracing along the top line of her silky-smooth bra.

-'Just for example; now I'm going to push my eager fingers through your stretchable Spandex bra from the bottom to touch and feel your twin mountains; and you will not object to it; rather your reaction will act as a catalyst to ignite my fire.' Saying so I slowly and smoothly pushed my fingers through her elastic bra bottom to catch hold of her lovely possession.

-'Aaahhhhhh ...' Ritu purred in a low and sensuous tone; 'What are you doing?'

-'Trying to feel one of the most amazing set of boobs before I could ogle and worship them.' Saying so I zeroed my thumb and point finger around Ritu's stout nipple. Her nipple was hard, erect, wrinkled and most importantly sensitive. I could see the change of colour of Ritu's fair face.

She bites her lips, bent her head, and brought her face near my ear to whisper:

-'Damn it; my nipples are sensitive. You must deal with them softly -- you naughty boy.'

-'Your wish; my command.' I said and gave her nipple a soft tweak before leaving it. I could see a sense of disappointment in Ritu's beautiful eyes.

But I was in no mood to give a gestation period to our on-going rendezvous. Thus, I slipped my other hand into her pullover; brought both the hands near her cleavage to unhook her front open fancy bra. The moment her bra was unclasped; I caught hold of her mammoth boobs with both my hands and started mauling them with all eagerness and excitement.

-'Stop.' Ritu said in a jiffy.

I stopped my action bit perplexed and bit disappointed. Slowly I started to retreat my hands.

-'I said to stop; not to remove your hands. You may please keep them where they were.' Saying so Ritu lifted her hands caught hold of my palms with her hands over the pullover and mine below it; and placed both my hands firmly on her naked and firm boobs.

I looked at her face. She gave a mischievous wink and a million dollar smile. I cupped her melons with adorable rejoice.

-'Now it is my turn;' Murmured Ritu while started to pull up my sober sweater and removed it. Then she started unbuttoning my mauve coloured branded party-wear shirt. In no time my shirt too was discarded. Then she lifted my vest and removed the same from my body. Within a couple of minutes I was topless.

Ritu lifted my hands up and put her face deep into my hairy armpits and started to inhale its strong manly pungent smell; before started to pull the long, dense and wavy armpit hairs by her full lips. She was totally engrossed in her sensual act and started to slide her open lower lip from the bottom of my armpit towards the top in a very slow yet deliberate action. Then she darted out her smooth tongue and started to lick my deep and dark armpit along with the coarse armpit hair like a bitch in heat to finish her bowl of mutton soup!

I was literally taken aback enjoying this plump beauty's erroneous acts. Unwittingly a couple of words slipped out of my mouth:

-'Ah Ritu ... you are just too much.'

All I could hear was a laboured 'Uuummmmmm' from her mouth. She continued her act of pulling, sniffing, licking and biting my whole armpit along with its hair in an alternative way. Within no time my armpit was totally drenched with Ritu's saliva and there was a mild slurping sound emerging making the atmosphere more conducive for a marathon sexual rendezvous.

Before I could realise; Ritu's sensuous mouth was on my left nipple. Lovingly she started kissing my small and erect nipple; before taking it between her sharp teeth and biting it affectionately. Slowly she started manipulating the tip of her tongue and teasing my already exciting nipple. I was in seventh heaven. The feeling was heavenly -- sheer out of the world.

My wife Sangeeta had never done this to me before. I had an inclination for this voluptuous woman before; but now I started adoring her for the sexual acts and advancements.

Within a short span of time my whole nipple was being engulfed by the eager and sensuous mouth of Ritu. She sucked-in the entire nipple along with its surrounding area and started exerting low pressure on it. Ah what a feeling that was. I was feeling absolutely wonderful.

Strangely all this while I was passively holding Ritu's mega masses passively; without any action.

-'Your chest and body is simply masculine.' Ritu spoke in-between her act of sucking and slurping.

-'Thank you. It is because I am a fitness freak and do about an hour's workout six days a week.' I said.

-'But look at me,' Ritu blurred out; 'How my body is being pumped up.'

-'No, they look gorgeously beautiful.' I said as a matter of fact.

-'How can you say that without even seeing them?' Ritu countered without even looking at me; but busy in her act.

-'Well, I am feeling them which is really wonderful.' I said before adding; 'Now you have a point. I need to look at your precious possessions before complimenting further.' Saying so I lifted her pullover in a jiffy. She up-held both her hand in a "hands-up" manner for me to ease-out and discard the expensive material from her body.

What a view that was! There stood Ritu like a diva in a most seductive way; virtually naked from top with the front open bra with a high quantum of Spandex had been pulled near to her fleshy arms; making way to expose about eighty per cent of her fair, spherical and heavy boobs.

Spontaneously I put both my eager hands just below the round masses as if weighing the weight of the enduring masses; before lifting them lovingly from the remaining captivity and pressing them with all lovingness. It was sheer magic. I kept on playing and pressing with the twin-mountains with all excitement for sometime; before concentrating my focus on her areoles and nipples.

Ritu's areoles were as big as a British-era pre-independence Indian silver coin rupee. Those were at least in two ways quite contrast to the rest of her boobs -- first the colour -- whole of Ritu's fleshy boobs were flawless in fairness like Makrana white marble, whereas her areoles were fairly dark brown coffee colour; secondly the skin -- Ritu's boobs were shiny and smoothness was like fresh cottage cheese, whereas her areoles were comparatively coarse and wrinkled.

Next, her nipples were as big and as fleshy as a concord grape. After playing with her areoles for a good three to four minutes; I tweaked her nipples with the tips of my thumb and point finger. Ritu gasped for breathe. She tilted her head to the right, closed her eyes and opened her mouth a bit and started to breathe heavily.

-'Are they heavy?' Asked Ritu in a low voice.

-'No, they are heavenly' I replied in an equally low tone.

-'I thought I was gloated.' Said Ritu.

-'You are gorgeous.' I replied back.

-'Are you pleased to see what you are holding at the moment?'

-'I'm privileged to feel what I'm holding at this moment.'

-'Are they as per your expectation?'

-'They are master-pieces per excellence!'

-'Are you trying to impress me?'

-'Not required. You have immaculate assets of perfection.'

Saying so; I lowered my head and took her left nipple into my eager mouth and started sucking it slowly.

-'Aaahhhhhh...' Ritu purred; as I took her entire nipple into my mouth and started sucking it with more vigour. Gradually I started titillating her erect nipple with the tip of my tongue and started exerting light pressure on it with my teeth as if I'm holding a ripe grape between my teeth.

-'Please don't stop... continue...' Ritu spoke excitedly.

-'What?' I asked knowing fully well what she intended to say.

-'What you are doing at present...' she said intermittently.

-'What I'm doing at present?'

-'That's what giving me immense pleasure.'

-'What is that giving you immense pleasure?'

-'Your action of foreplay.'

-'What action?'

-'You know what I mean.'

-'Still I want to hear it from your mouth.'

-'Why?'

-'It will stimulate my sensory organs.'

-'OK then listen ...'

-'Speak out'

-'I just love the way ...'

-'What?'

-'You kindled, loved and worshiped every part of my body!'

-'I'm really lucky to have such a fabulous woman who has such a voluptuous body.'

-'I knew it since long.'

-'What?'

-'That you have fallen in love with my body.'

-'How you came to know about my weakness?'

-'Well, I've noticed it quite a few times ...'

-'What have you noticed?'

-'The way you ogled at my body parts time to time ...'

-'I just could not stop my amorous feeling to ogle at your voluptuous body parts.'

-'Which part of my body excites you the most?'

-'You won't believe it.'

-'Why?'

-'Because, that part of your body part has become an obsession with me.

-'Really?'

-'Yes, the level of obsession is so high -- I would love to ardour that part of your body to my heart content.'

-'May I have the privilege to know which is that body part?'

-'Soon you will know it my dear; without being told by me'

-'How come?'

-'The way I'd worship that precious part of your body.'

-'I'd wait eagerly to know; which is that part of my body; that excites you the most.'

-'I'd wait eagerly for you to pronounce that part of the body part when we indulge in our marathon love making.'

Ritu blushed. She bites her lower lips while speaking:

-'What would be my reward if I guess it right?'

-'You'll be over-whelmed with the reward; if you could guess it correctly.' Saying so I lifted Ritu's flabby arms.

******

CHAPTER: 8 -- Returning The Favour With Compound Interest!

What a view that was! Ritu probably had one of the most luxurious growths of armpit hairs I had ever seen even in the extreme hairy porn sites.

Ritu's armpit hairs were really long -- those were covering almost a quarter of her arms at one side to almost two to three inches at the side -- almost kissing the fleshy edge of her huge boobs.

Her armpit hair was looking coarse and uncut; yet well groomed -- oily and shiny -- well maintained. They were pitch black in colour and extremely dense. The profusion of growth was so intense that no part of her naked skin of the armpit was visible to the naked eyes. The hairs were slightly wavy in nature.

Erotically Ritu brought her left hand on to her right armpit; played with the silky hair for some time before stretching her hand out almost at touching distance from my face. I just bent my face a few inches to inhale the fragrance of her armpit. It was intoxicating.

Wasting no time; I buried my face deep into the hairy armpit of Ritu. The wet and sweaty armpit of Ritu was emitting a strong sexy pungent smell. It gave me an instant arousal to sniff her armpit more intently. I pushed my nose further deep into her hairy armpit and started relishing the mind-boggling aroma of finest odour.

Within the next couple of minutes I started pulling her dense hair with my lips; while biting the exposed skin for the ultimate sexual escapade. Ritu literally whimpered and shacked under my foreplay attack.

-'What are you doing?' Was all she could blurred-out.

-'Returning the favour with compound interest.' I replied while lapping and licking her sweaty armpit.

-'It feels so good. Don't stop. Just continue.' Ritu spoke by and by.

-'Don't worry my diva ...' I spoke sniffing and smelling her luxurious armpit hair; 'I'm not going to stop even if you want me to. It's one of my wildest fantasies to indulge in such a sweet armpit. It is truly a dream cum true situation for me.' I said while salivating her sexy armpit hair and sucking in the long and dense hair into my eager mouth and titillating the exposed armpit flesh with the tip of my tongue.

With her other hand Ritu excreted a bit of pressure at the back of my head. That was an indirect hint and gesture for me to intensify my assault on her fleshy armpits. What I did in counter action was that -- I brought my hands below Ritu's arm and pushed the armpit more forcefully into my eager mouth.

-'Ooeeeiiiihhhhh...' Ritu blurred out in a typical Punjabi accent.

-'Liked it?' I asked.

-'Yeah, very much.'

-'Shall I stop or continue?'

-'Up to your whims.'

-'No. up to your moods.'

-'Then why don't you go down on my naval area?' Ritu exclaimed while looking into my eyes.

-'Definitely dear.'

******

CHAPTER: 9 -- Foreplay Can Be Fun With Food!

Saying so; I lifted my face and went down on my knees. Ritu's belly wasn't flat but looked well toned. She didn't have any extra layer of fat around her waist. Her lower belly was pleasantly plump giving a typical sexiness to her well toned and proportionate body. The belly-button was dark and deep with oval shaped.

I could see a thin line of fury hair descending down and vanishing into her stretchable jeans. Her jeans clad thighs looked pretty strong and well shaped. Waist up her naked skin was admirably smooth and had a lovely glow. Under the skin hugging jeans her butts were looking fairly large but beautifully curved.

I caught hold of her well toned waist with my hands and buried my face into her sexy naval groove.

-'Do you know one thing Ranjan?'

-'What?' I asked while planting a soft kiss on her naval.

-'I've an equally sensitive naval zone.'

-'Yes, I can guess it from the goose-bumps I see.'

-'Please play with my naval area. It is pretty long I've missed out this erotic foreplay.'

-'Don't worry my sweetie ... I'll give you a belly and naval massage which you would remember for a long time.'

Saying so; I got up and went to the utility counter refrigerator. I being a chocolate freak; always keep a good stock of branded expensive chocolates in the freeze. The chilled chocolates are always crispy. I removed a good portion of plain dark chocolate from its foil and put it into a small glass bowl and kept it in the micro-oven for sixty seconds.

In the meantime I opened the deep-freezer and took two large scoops of vanilla ice cream in another glass bowl and kept it aside.

After sixty seconds the dark chocolate was all warm and melted whereas the vanilla ice cream was rock hard and sub-zero. I put two small spoons in each of the glass bowls and brought the same in a white melamine tray near the bed; where Ritu was lying on her back with her face facing the roof and was topless.

-'Close your eyes.' I said.

-'What?'

-'I say close your eyes.'

-'OK; but I'm sure you are not playing any pranks.'

-'That you will know gradually ...' I said while sitting next to her on the coir-foam bed; 'I'm sure you'll enjoy what will follow for the next few minutes ... But there is a condition attached ...'