Plumpy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ritu had magic in her fingers.

The way she held my cock, the amount of pressure she exerted on it, and the way she moved her hand back and forth -- the distance and timing everything was so very accurate; within no time my cock grew to its full glory! I was shocked at its quickness to become full grown and Ritu was shocked to see its ultimate size! We both were aghast and simultaneously expressed:

-'Wow ...'

-'I can't believe it's real!' Ritu added.

-'What do I've to do to prove it is real?' I said.

-'Make the baby grow even bigger and harder!' Ritu said with a bit of naughtiness in her childish voice.

-'I don't know whether it'll be longer or harder; but the way you are handling -- it'll be ejaculating soon ...' I said in a exasperated voice.

-'No! Don't dare to do that!' Ritu yelled; 'I've better ideas ...' Saying so Ritu dropped to her knees and leaning forward she took hold of my rigid member.

Before I knew what she had in mind; she lowered her face to my purple and red head and engulfed my long and thick cock with her pouty mouth!

With one continuous motion she slid her lips down the long shaft until I felt the head of my one-eyed monster had touched the back of her throat!

I grunted 'Oohhh dear... That did it, I'm going to cum, going to cum. Now. Now. Noooow.'

The white cum rocketed up my shaft and flooded Ritu's mouth and throat. She gulped as the hot liquid spurted down her throat and squeezed out around her grasping lips to run down her chin. She was only partly ready for the amount of juice I shot between her sucking lips.

I grunted and groaned as Ritu sucked my still dripping head. Drawing out the last of the white liquid she had caused to form. She had waited until she knew I couldn't hold back if she sucked me and was rewarded with more juice than she had ever experienced from a shooting cock before.

Ritu greedily gulped down maximum of my ejaculation and then wiped the spill over with her finger tip and licked it to the last drop.

After finishing her act; she slowly stood up sliding her voluptuous body along mine with her heavy and heavenly boobs pressing all along my legs to thighs to waist to belly to chest; before dangling over my face sexily!

All I had to do was to lift my head a couple of inches and open my eager mouth before sucking in a nipple into my greedy mouth.

-'Aahhh ...' Ritu exclaimed.

I continued. She whimpered. The prolong back to back sexual encounters have made both of us feel quite exhausted and slowly my tired eyes started to get closed; and went into a short slumber.

******

CHAPTER: 12 -- The Inhabitable Had To Happen At The Right Time!

By the time I opened my eyes; what first I felt was that I was sleeping on the plump right thigh of Ritu and her beautiful sex is just inches from my face. There was an inviting musky smell emitting from her butterfly like cunt lips. I lifted my head a kissed her warm and hairy sex with all love and arousal.

I noticed; Ritu too had gone into a slumber with her un-shelved hair scattered over the bed in a helter-scatter manner. The sleeping beauty had a childlike innocence in her plump face. She was having a deep sleep and with every breathing of her -- the 'Twin Mountains' were raising and falling to a definite rhythm.

I got still closer and put my hand on Ritu's pulsating sex. Then slowly inserted one finger into her hot sex. Ritu acted involuntarily. She put her hand on mine and pressed my hand father on to her cunt while inserting a finger of her own into her twat. That was erotic. I could feel Ritu's finger and with mine making a slow rhythmic movement in and out of her hot and wet cunt hole.

Suddenly I saw our reflections on the opposite wall king size mirror. That was pretty exciting -- Ritu masturbating herself sleeping flat on her back on the huge king-size bed; and I'm kneeling besides her with one of my fingers deep into her.

I brought my mouth near Ritu's ear and said:

-'Look at our reflection at the mirror; is not it wonderful?' I pointed out at the mirror.

We shifted to a strategic angle; so that the images were better captured.

Seeing ourselves nude on the mirror; made us more excited and heightened our lust and passion. We curdled each other made a cosy atmosphere for each other. I looked at her cute yet placid nipples. Her attention was on my partly limp penis. I hugged her tightly; crushing her big melons against my broad and hairy chest.

Ritu too started taking an active role by extending her hand and grabbed my semi erect penis. Keeping one of her hands wrapped around my slowly awakening shaft; she gently started squeezing my gonads with her other hand to stimulate my passion.

-'Do you require protection?' I asked as my passion started to built up.

-'No, I'm protected.' She replied non-chantly.

-'Are you sure?' I looked at her eyes.

-'You may take me in any manner without any inhibition'. She replied looking into my eyes.

-'Here we go ...' I said rolling on top of her.

-'Take me all the way my lover boy; fill me up to the brim.' Said Ritu in a low and husky voice.

Her words were electrifying and I adjusted on top of her to mount her. She opened her legs wide. Scrambling over her and up between her wide spread legs; I could feel my hard and pulsating cock was looking at her wet and hairy cunt threateningly.

Ritu's hands fumbled before they caught hold of my raging hard on and guided it perfectly to the opening of her warm, hairy and moist opening. She marvelled at the length and girth of my rock hard cock as it slowly pierced through her tight, hot and wet vagina very smoothly!

After a few inches of penetration; she felt tighter!

That was probably the limit up to which Satish could eventually entered her so far; which I assumed and was happy to note!

That made it a point to ponder; Satish was probably having a cock length not more than five-six inches.

Now, as my long and thick cock was claiming and conquering the new territories by pushing deep into her relentless opening and stretching her in a combination of pain and pleasure. Ritu was restless. She wriggled her opulent butts on the bed cushions to accommodate my gigantic penis.

As I exerted a bit more pressure; Ritu virtually started crying of acute vaginal pain:

-'Nnnoooooooo... Pleaseeeeee... Don't push it so hard... It is paining... Go slow...'

I stopped. Waited momentarily for her pain to subside a bit. She gasped; As the huge head of my one eyed monster slipped into her slightly more! I began to thrust my organ into her vagina with slow, gentle jabs! With each of my thrust; she was loosening up a bit more!

The bulbous head of my mighty organ was stretching the walls of her inner vagina to the maximum! Making it wider with every stroke! With a huge forward thrust; my organ head slammed up against the back of her vagina! Right up against her cervix!

I went into the hilt!

Her eyes almost popped out of their sockets! As she stared at me with her mouth wide open like a big English 'O'! She was at absolute awe experiencing my brutal sexual power! I put my mouth against her; sucked her lips and roughly thrust my tongue into her mouth!

So that her scream might not be as loud as one can imagine. That was when she started to reciprocate by kissing me back lustfully!!!

- 'Yes, my love! I am a virgin deep down there! Fuck me deep and fuck me hard. Give it all to me, my love.'

Her words drove me crazy.

As my cock fucked her cunt relentlessly, my mouth found hers again and kissed her deeply, even as her breasts enjoyed the pressure and friction of my strong hairy chest.

As my cock was plowing her cunt relentlessly; she hugged me tighter; drawing me deeper and deeper into her narrow and wet passage; her majestic thighs tightening around me and her hands started fondling my tight buttocks. My balls were slapping against her opulent butt cheeks. The sweat from both our bodies were creating a peculiar 'slurp' ... 'slurp' ... sound.

I felt the built up tension as my rock hard penis literally jumped in her tight confines. Ritu felt waves of pleasure washing her sensually, each wave getting a little bigger than the previous one. She felt as if her body was hurtling down a steep incline; accelerating all the while to reach a new height of passion.

As my ejection started, she felt the hot sperm pumping into her passage and could actually feel the flow. It was amazing for Ritu as she thought; her mind comparing the copious flow with the trickle she was normally used to get during so many years of marriage.

Then she was lost in the immense pleasure of the orgasm.

Several minutes passed before she came out of her trance like state.

******

CHAPTER: 13 -- Once Is Not Enough!

I was still on her top. My cock was still hard and erect; but out of her saturated orifice. That was when I could feel Ritu grasping it and slowly and lovingly.

Before I could realise what was happening; she had again guided my already hard and thick cock down into her wet and saturated cunt. Feverishly fitting the great bulbous head of my cock into her burning socket.

I gave a mighty downward push; to which she too gave an equal up-ward thrust by swinging her pelvis in a most strategic and exciting manner.

I was not prepared for her on slaught.

- 'Oh, Fuck!' I cursed, feeling the fiery heat of her vagina envelop the head of my penis.

Then she started to manipulate her vaginal muscles by contracting and flexing in an alternative way to squeeze and relax my throbbing sausage.

It was sheer magic!

An out of the world experience!!

I was virtually floored with this nymphomaniac's sexual abilities and capabilities!

Groaning with pleasure, I thrust myself down into her hot, sucking womanhood with all the power and might.

I had never felt such power or pleasure before.

I had never felt so dominant or getting so very much dominated.

I was inside the woman; regarding whom I was dreaming since long; and have spending so many sleepless nights just imagining her vital body parts.

Inside the boiling cauldron of my baby doll I was feeling so secured and satisfied.

Inside the forbidden cavern of a voluptuous woman who was someone else's wife -- I was searching for my love and lust fulfilment.

Now I was buried up to the hilt in the hot, sucking tightness of Ritu's most immaculate body part.

The passion that was coursing through me was practically paralyzing me momentarily.

Then as a great wave of pleasure washed over me, I felt another eruption growing inside my aching balls. I had returned to the flaming depths where I had my lust built up to a new dimension.

Now I felt an overpowering urgency to fill that hallowed place with my own potent seeds. To replenish and reproduce myself inside of a wedded woman -- who truly has got everything that a man could ever dream of. Then I felt the satin sheath of her vagina tighten around my cock -- to receive my potent seeds inside her fertile womb.

'Oh... Ranjan... I'm coming...' Ritu gasped and I felt her pussy began to undulate spasmodically.

I couldn't hold back any longer.

I grunted and thrust myself as deep as I could into her scorching love-gash.

Just as I did, my cock lurched wildly and spurted out another malignant stream of thick, gummy cream into the sacred place of my virtual worship!

As my cock spewed out loads and loads of semen, I held myself shoved down inside her sucking and pulling cunt.

As I thrust myself into her groin; I felt her long, sharp fingernails dig deep into my ass.

'Oh... My... God... Ranjan...'

She groaned as she pulled me down into her deeper and deeper.

Again and again, my massive cock shuddered and fired, sending gusher after gusher of my hot, thick and potent semen into her womanly cunt.

She accepted me totally so as her hungry cunt! Ravenously consuming my potent hoard of cum -- she has made it in her mind that I'm too part and partial of her -- both physically and mentally.

At last, I felt my balls empty themselves of the last gob of stockpiled cum.

-'Oh... God... Ritu... You're sheer magic!' I whispered... Kissing her cheek. 'Was that as good for you as it was for me?' I asked.

-'I've never been so fulfilled in my life!' She murmured, 'Never been so pleased and satisfied. I'm so proud of you -- being my new found love! Be with me ever...'

As I heard her praising me... I realized that... I was still hard! Rock hard!! Totally hard again!

Absolutely hard again! Inside her tight and warm orifice! Was it ardour? Or fervour? Or Obsession? As I kept on wondering my subconscious body slowly started an up and down movement to push my mighty dong in and out of my ladylove's ever-ready, ever tight and ever warm orifice.

Slowly, I began to see my all raged up maleness in and out of her saturated pussy. She too was pleasantly shocked! Looking at my not ending humping process and ever-lasting excitement and endeavour!

'Oh, My... My!' She cooed softly, 'That feels so good!'

In and out went my cock as the rain intensified outside; making our love making more vibrant and rhythmic to the tune of the winter rain's heavy fall just outside the oriental glass windows.

Inside our own world of pleasure and ecstasy, we simply ignored the rain's effective presence; but could not stop hearing it's soothing sound effecting our love making as it was knocking 'Love ... Love ... Love ...' outside our luxury suite window.

The time slowed down for both of us and seemed to stop as we made love again and again and again in an insatiable way and teenage rabbit fucking pattern.

Finally, drenched in our own sweat; we started to shower each other with our inter-mingled sweat! And gradually we were nearing exhaustion that was when I felt my balls tightening once again in pre-ejaculatory anticipation!

Then, just as I felt my scrotum erupt in fire as a great gusher of cum spewed through it, my lady love's swollen and saturated pussy collapsed down onto my plowing cock to drain out maximum virile cum it can squeeze into her hungry fertile womb..

-'Oh, Fuck, I'm Cumming again!!!' She growled out; 'I Simply Love it!!!'

-'Yes, I'm Cumming tooooooooo,' I groaned thrusting myself deep into her and releasing another powerful stream of semen into her cunt.

Our bodies locked together in union as if we were a set of Siamese Twins!

I had never felt such love and need for another person in my whole life.

Not even for my dearest wife -- Sangeeta! And I don't have any hesitation or regret in accepting the same!

If Ritu has given me the best sexual satisfaction in my whole life as on date -- let that be the fact! Nothing else matters -- no stories, no sycophancy.

At last, my cock stopped erupting inside of her. Slowly, I eased my slowly shrinking manhood back out of the satin sheath of her slippery vagina.

- 'Oh, Ritu, I've never felt so much in love,' I muttered, rolling off her and snuggling up next to her. 'I love you honestly from the bottom of my heart!'

- 'I feel the same way my love.' Ritu cooed, covering my face with soft and wet kisses.

-'I will be with you all along; whenever you want or need me; in the ups and downs of your life.' I said as a matter of fact.

-'I shall be needing you on and off.' She proclaimed.

-'Try me; anytime; you won't be disappointed.'

-'I know. Otherwise no woman would ever offer her everything to a man just for a one night stand!'

-'I want to be yours forever and ever!'

-'Me too.'

We curdled each other like babies and went into a deep sleep.

******

CHAPTER: 14 -- Rising Of A New Dawn!

When I got up it was nine in the morning. Lazily I put my hand on the bed in a searching manner; Ritu was not there. I got up and went to the rest room; after the pee I flushed and came back to the bedroom.

Saw Ritu's jeans lying on the single sofa; on top of it was her bronze coloured bra and panty.

But; Ritu was no-where to be seen.

That was when I heard mild noise from the adjoining kitchenette. In brisk step I came to the doorway of the kitchenette -- there was standing Ritu near the hub platform with her back to me.

She was wearing only the thick woollen pullover; which was covering only half of her opulent buttocks. There were no jeans underneath (purposefully?); thus her uncovered buttocks were showing more and hiding less! And that was a beholder's delight!

What was more surprising was that she was wearing her socks and boots! What a site that was! From my point of view -- she was perfectly giving a cow-girl's image of illusion! And; her height as well as stature were matching to her attire! Excepting the missing out of the cowboy jeans!

My hungry look fall on her naked legs -- those robust thighs -- look as smooth as silk -- and as white as Italian marble! The half spherical masses of her uncovered massive posterior was a butt-lover's delight!

I just could not restrain myself and stepped forward tip-toed near her; right at her back. I was naked; and did not bother to cover up myself since I got up. Ritu's half nakedness was driving me crazy! What was adding to the fire was the morning stiffness!

I extended my eager hands and put them right at Ritu's robust waist. She turned her head to the left; wiped her long hair; gave the signature million dollar smile and said:

-'Good morning ...'

-'Good morning.' I replied back.

-'Tea, coffee or me?' She questioned.

-'You... You... And You Only!' I answered.

-'Where?'

-'Here!'

-'When?'

-'Now!'

-'How?'

-'From the rear!'

She stopped working. Switched off the gas. Caught hold of the kitchen black granite slab. Bifurcated her long and fleshy legs. Bend herself at about ninety degree angle. Her massive melons were virtually touching the shiny granite platform.

I slowly pulled her pullover a bit up. With a couple of folds it was up above her waist. Making her gorgeous and gigantic posterior looking really inviting. With her half reclined posture; her butt was protruding out. The butt cheeks were making a strong sexual statement. As her legs were like a huge inverted 'V'; the dark and hairy hole was peeping through the long and fleshy labia.

I brought my right hand right at her warm and hairy mound and cupped it tightly. She shrieked:

-'Ooouuuuccccchhhhhh...'

******

I slipped my middle finger right into her warm and wet crotch and finger fucked her a few times to make sure she was slippery down there to accommodate my morning hard on. Once I was convinced; I just pushed my penis forward. It got embedded in her massive ass-cheeks.

Ritu extended her left hand and caught hold of my fiery canon. She has already cunningly salivated her left palm. Slowly she started to put a layer of saliva on my pulsating hard on to make it slippery for an easy rear entry.

Then she guided the tip of my penis to her hot and narrow passage; while opening the lips of her cunt with the fingers of her right hand. I felt the warmth of Ritu's outer cunt lips. It was absolutely mind-boggling. I exerted a mild pressure. As the 9" long penis vanished into the warmth of Ritu's cunt in less than nine seconds! All the while stretching the narrow wall with its 6.3" massive girth!

-'Don't move. Just stay like that. I need to feel you. Your warmth, length and thickness -- everything.' She spoke in a single breathe.

I obeyed. Obeyed her instruction. Though; I was all eager to plow her luscious cunt; in a forceful way. I refrain myself from such an act. Just to give my lady-love her quota of pleasure. Both of us were standing in a stand-still manner for about fifteen seconds; that was when she said:

-'You don't move. Let me take charge.'

-'Your wish my command!' I said.

Before I could finish my statement; could feel Ritu slowly pulling out her butt from me almost six inches away from my body ever so slowly; before pushing it back in a quick and mighty jab!