Plumpy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all unexpected for me. She has taken a big length of my cock in her mouth and pulling her cheeks inside, to make a sucking vacuum, she started licking and sucking my cock in the most exciting way.

I gave a big moan and put my hands on her head and lovingly started caressing her hair. Ritu was not an expert in cock sucking; perhaps it was her first time of sucking a cock. She was occasionally putting her teeth on cock, but she was sucking with enthusiasm.

After 2-3 minutes, my cock started pulsating in her mouth. I feared that I might shoot my semen in her mouth. So reluctantly I pulled my cock out of her mouth and turned her to her previous position. My cock was so hard and tight that the veins on its stem were filled with blood and clearly visible. The cock was glistening with her saliva and looking so big and throbbing dangerously.

Ritu immediately stood on her knees and parting her legs wide then hid her face in pillow. She knew that it was her first chance of anal fuck and that also with such a big cock, so it was not going to be easy for her.

I put a generous amount of lubricant on her ass hole and inserting my already lubricated finger into her tight rectum. I lubricated her spinster and spinster muscles with my fingers. Both her outer and inner sphincter rings were totally multi-coated with ample lubricant.

While greasing her outer rectal muscles with generous amount of lubricant; I inserted my thick point finger slowly up to the hilt with abundant amount of creamy and greasy substance. So that the pathway becomes totally slippery and the hostile intrusion should not hurt to that extent.

After about five to seven minutes of rigorous and vigorous rubbing, patting, pull-push movements; slowly Ritu's butt hole opened up like a half opened bud of a lotus flower.

Then I drenched my throbbing cock with adequate amount of lotion and lubricant; added to Ritu's own spit and saliva of prolong sucking. My fuck-toy too became multi-coated and I took extra care and precaution and put huge amount of greasy lubricant on the tip of bulbous head before finally putting it at the tight entrance of Ritu's tiny anus.

As the tip touched Ritu's warm and wrinkled brown hole; there was almost a thousand watt current went through my body. I felt like ejaculating my bag full of load then and there. With much difficulty I controlled and suppressed my sudden urge and excitement.

Then I felt Ritu's feelings. The moment my hot tip touched her cute little ass-hole; she shuddered in fear and got automatically tensed.

I kept my cock head on her anal opening without any movement and stood there still for a few seconds. Ritu was now breathing hard in anticipation. I extended my hand and started fondling her boobs; which subsequently led to mauling and by and by started pinching her rock hard nipples.

-' Aaahhhhhh... Ranjan; don't stop just maul my boobs. I'm really feeling excited and aroused... Be gentle...' Ritu mewed in a low and husky voice.

-'Oh Ritu! My love! I love you so much. Don't afraid, I will be gentle. Please relax and let me insert just the cock-head into you right now.' I said in a comforting and consoling manner and continued; 'If you adjust to the size and girth; then only I'll push in for more. Otherwise I will not inflict any pain into you just for the sake of fucking your ass-hole.' I confirmed her.

My words put her on ease and she relaxed up to some extent. As soon as I felt her relaxing; I pinched her right nipple really hard. She screamed:

- 'Ooouuuuccccchhhhhh ...'

That was purely my intention to divert her attention. The moment she felt a momentary pain of her nipple; I gave a mighty and powerful forward thrust to which her brown wrinkled ass hole got opened up and the mushroom head of my gigantic cock smoothly went inside.

Ritu gave a painful shriek and cried out of acute pain:

-'Mmuuummmmeeeeeeee... It's paining... Pleeeeseeeee... Take it out... It's tearing me apart... Aaahhhhhh...'

My cock was really big for her tiny wrinkled hole and that too for her first anal fucking. So I kept myself still and lying on her back in a ninety degree angle; kept fondling her bouncy boobs with my full palm. I removed her hair from her neck area and showered dozens of wet kisses on her sensitive lower neck area; before nibbling her ear lobes with my lips.

Ritu had clenched her teeth and was trying to bear the pain just she had experienced in her delicate ass-hole.

But she was brave enough not to ask me to pull my cock out of her rear orifice; excepting that momentary spontaneous reaction.

I stayed there still; without any pull-push movement. But at the same time as I started to feel the rectal muscle of Ritu started to relax a bit; I too extremely slowly gave a very mild push -- inching in a millimetre per second speed!

As I was doing so; could gauge that Ritu too was ever so slowly pushing her gigantic butt into me!

She was tense. So does her ass muscles. Thus those tiny tissues and muscles were contracting and relaxing to a slow rhythmic way. But; she hardly understood the plight of my cock which was wedged in her ass; with her action and reaction.

Her ass was so tight that it felt as if my cock was clutched in a vice. Her ass muscles were holding my cock like a very tight fist. I felt high and dry. As if going to explode any moment. Despite my strong power of retaining my erection and eruption to a great deal of time; here I felt absolutely helpless and measurable at the anal encounter of Ritu's virgin anus.

After some time, Ritu relaxed a bit as the pain in her ass started to subside. Added, I was also not giving any jerk or thrusts to add on to her plight or misery. So; gradually her ass-hole started to get adjusted to the girth of my cock.

Slowly I started giving a continuous pressure into her ass; in a gradual process my long and thick cock very slowly started slipping into her hot and humid hole.

Ritu could feel my cock going inside her tight ass-hole very slowly; but as it was extremely slow and her hole and my pole both were hyper-lubricated; her pain had reduced to a great extent and she kept silent momentarily.

I brought one hand down to her cunt and took her clit in my thumb and finger and started gently massaging it. Ritu gave big moan of pleasure.

-'Uuummmmmm... Aaahhhhhh... Hhhaaaaiiiii...'

I was happy that she liked it and was moaning in ecstasy.

Now, as she was lost in her own world of ecstasy; I gave a big jerk and all of my seven inch cock went smoothly inside her tight ass. Ritu grunted:

-'Aaahhhhaaaaa ... Nnnoooooooooo ... Uuummmmmm ...'

I stood still. My job was already done. Rather well done. My public hair was touching her luscious buttocks; creating a tickling sensation on her smooth buttocks. As she felt my cock moving in and my front side touching her backside, she knew that the game is over and whole of cock is inside her virgin ass-hole.

I was inside her virgin ass-hole to the hilt!

She gave a moan mixed with pain and pleasure. It was more of relief that my cock was now fully inserted in her ass and her pain had subsided to a great extent.

I kept still for sometime so that let her soaring ass get adjust to the big cock wedged inside her tight little orifice.

Then I started giving small thrusts and started fucking her with only three inches of cock.

After eight to ten jabs; finding no resistance from Ritu, I started fucking her ass with big, long and powerful strokes.

Now I was pulling my cock almost six inches out with only the tip was inside and then thrusting it fully into her rectum.

Ritu was not feeling the pain or uneasiness now. She had bravely overcome the tumulus process of deflowering of the anal virginity.

Now she had hidden her face in the soft pillow and was moaning loudly by experiencing the pleasure of anal sex!

I was enjoying it too; and was more happy to feel and realise my partner too is enjoying it to the maximum. That was what giving me immense pleasure.

I increased my speed, as her ass was fully lubricated and relaxed so she was taking my full length of cock with ease.

I kept fucking Ritu's delicate and now dilated ass for about ten minutes; that was when I realised my balls were getting tighter and I felt that I may not last long.

So lovingly I asked her,

-'Ritu my love! I am nearing my orgasm and may not last long. May I come in you?'

She kept silent but nodded her head for me to go ahead.

I increased my speed and with a big thrust; I jabbed my 9" cock deep inside her ass and my cock twitched with delight.

My cock pulsated and throbbed and shot its first spurt of thick white cum into the depth of her virgin ass.

The first spurt of virile semen; received by a truly beautiful anus.

The first spurt was followed by another and then another, until I lost count of the numbers.

As I hit my orgasm, Ritu also brought her hand to her cunt and rubbed her clit vigorously and gave a big squeal and she also came along with me.

Her cunt also started releasing her cunt juices and she was enjoying another big orgasm in same day.

We both fell on the huge double bed like dead wood. After some time, my cock softened and with a plop sound it came out of my darling's ass-hole.

My cock has plugged into her butt-hole till now; the moment I pulled it out; all the sticky cum what was loaded by my canon inside; started oozing out of her tiny ass hole and spreading over her lower buttocks, ass-cheek crack, even trickle down her plump thighs on to the bed-spread.

******

After about five minutes, we regained our energy and I pulled Ritu in my arms and hugging her, I kissed her passionately on the small and sensuous lips. She also reciprocated and kissed me with equal love and lust.

I lovingly asked her,

- 'Ritu! How was the fuck? Did you like it or was it painful for you? How was the first experience of your anal intercourse?'

She was naturally shy; but looking at my inquisitiveness; she looked into my face with love; she hugged me tightly and kissed me a dozen time on my face, and started telling me softly,

-'Oh Ranjan! Thank you so much for whatever you have done with me; with my body. Today; after so many years of marriage I felt like a complete women. You are just marvellous and monster of a man. Your manhood is so big and thick, but you are so expert in handling it in the most delicate situation; I really didn't feel much uneasiness or pain as I was anticipating. I loved the ways you made love to me; to my whole body.'

She took a breath to stabilize her rhythm and continued,

-'Today was the first ever chance in my ass. I was a virgin out there till now. And like Satish took away my cunt cherry on my wedding night, you took my anal cherry today. So, today is like another wedding day for me and you are like another husband to me. I love you so much that I can't tell you. Ranjan I love you from the core of my heart.'

Saying this Ritu hugged me with love and planted her lips on my lips. I also hugged her and took her in my arms and said,

-'Ritu! You are my darling!'

-'Anything else?'

-'Well, I've coded you in my mobile!'

-'What?'

-'Yes. I've saved your number yesterday night as YAM!'

-'YAM! What's that?'

-'Simple. You Are Mine!'

-'Oh Ranjan... My Sweetie-Pie...' Saying so Ritu hugged me really tight.

-'I love you.' I said

-'I love you too.' She reciprocated, 'What next?' She asked.

-'Wait until your birthday!' I quipped.

-'Any surprise?' She enquired.

-'If everything I disclose now, what our ardent reader will get to know in PART -- TWO?' I asked back.

-'When you tell it to me, I feel relieved. When you hide it from me, I get scared. Which invariably leads to something fishy!'

-'Whatever it is... At the end of it you liked it... What actually counts!'

-'True,'

Saying so she hugged me tightly. I too without wasting a moment put my arms around her bare fleshy back and pulled her so close to me that there was nothing left in-between our naked sweaty bodies; not even air!

End of Part -- I

******

Part -- II was the celebration of Ritu's birthday. Ranjan & Satish criss-cross each other in the Sahar Airport, Mumbai. As Satish got into Mumbai, Ranjan got out of Mumbai. Now two hungry souls... Ritu & Ranjan -- A Birthday Bash... And a long night of super adventure... Wait for Part -- II; it's worth waiting for...

bySweetNothingsAndBeyond

******