Plumpy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-'Aaahhhhhh...' We both blurred out simultaneously.

She again repeated the process; in the same way. Within no time Ritu built up a constant rhythm to push and pull her hefty posterior; I being standing there as a passive observer without any active participation.

After about three to four minutes of such activity; I felt my balls becoming tight. My cock started to throb inside Ritu's womb. I could clearly hear the grunting sounds emerging from Ritu's mouth. Gradually her pushing became quick and powerful. I could feel her cunt muscles clasping on to my thick and throbbing penis like a second skin. That was when she announced:

-'I'm at the brink of Cumming!'

-

-'I'm also at the verge of Cumming!!' I proclaimed.

She grunted as my penis repeatedly ravaged her womb from behind. She was in absolute awe and ecstasy and could feel my orgasm building up. She too started propelling her hairy vagina back-wards into my gigantic penis, to meet my brutal thrusts into her from behind.

I noted that Ritu was getting into her peak. I began to drive my penis all the more violently into her womb. Her excitement was climbing rapidly. Sweat was pouring out from both of us and we were gasping with our lips tightly locked for any unwanted noise to come out.

Her climax was building up faster and she could not control herself any longer. Finally her orgasm burst out of her vagina! She yelped:

-'Ranjan -- Ranjan -- I am releasing -- Aaahhhhhh... Aaahhhhhh... Aaahhhhhh!'

She let herself go completely and went on releasing her vaginal secretions.

I went on viciously pumping in and out of her fertile married womb, when she was having her orgasm, making it more intense for her! Her secretions began bubbling out of her vagina like hot liquid lava oozing out of a mammoth mountain cavity.

She was completely out of breath. She threw her arms backward around to hold my neck as I kept on thrusting into her from behind. Her whole body was quivering and shaking. I stopped thrusting. I stroked her hair and tenderly kissed her tenderly on her neck.

We lay still, I was on top of her back; until her orgasm subsided and we could recover our breath.

I then put my hand into her vagina to feel her secretions and juices. She shyly parted her thighs to allow me to feel her. Now that I made her get her orgasm, I could see that she wanted I must get my orgasm in style.

******

Without speaking a word; Ritu got separated from me; slide onto the granite platform; spread her legs wide; caught hold of my waist; pulled me onto and into her ever aching pussy. The whole process probably took less than fifteen seconds!

Without utterance of a single word, I slammed my organ into her womb again. I locked my mouth into her and began riding her with new zeal and zest. I began cruelly thrusting my magnificent organ in and out of her slippery womb. Gradually I increased the momentum.

That was when Ritu whispered:

-'Yes. That's much better.'

She put her hands on my shoulders and hugged me tightly. She grunted as my penis repeatedly ravaged her womb deep down her cervix. She thrust her vagina upward in excitement onto my pounding penis; to meet my brutal thrusts into her womb.

I began to impale my penis all the more violently into her fathomless depth. She probably wanted to feel my hot semen in her womb. I was sweating and gasping. She began squeezing her vagina muscles as tight as possible; to give me more friction; as she thrust her crotch against me.

She could probably guess that I was about to ejaculate my virile seeds directly onto her fertile eggs! She could probably feel the head of my penis started to swell all the more into gigantic proportion.

She moaned deeply as my one-eyed-monster's bulbous head started to stretch her cunt muscles even wider apart!

And then at last, my mammoth organ began shaking with incredible force, and I murmured:

- 'Ritu, I am going to ejaculate into your womb now - Aaahhhhhh -- Aaahhhhhh ...'

The first gush of my boiling hot semen tore right through into Ritu's warm womb!

I realised that she could probably feel my thick and potent semen directly shoot into her eggs... deep inside her wet womb!

The sensitive linings of her womb were bathed in a warm shower of hot sperms!

I must have blasted at least hundreds of millilitre of hot sperms into my lady-love's fertile womb!

She could probably feel our heat right through her tingling vagina. I was breathless. After emptying myself completely into her womb; I collapsed on top of her.

Ah -- what a way to start a day!

******

CHAPTER: 15 -- Proposal For A New Try!

After the whole night rendezvous and the morning marathon session; Ritu was really tired. I made her sit on the sofa and enjoy her favourite TV programme; while I ordered for a typical Punjabi breakfast.

When the waiter; came with the leaded bowls into our suite; Ritu had little idea about the food. While I got into the restroom; for a quick bath; I told Ritu to serve the breakfast for both of us. Not even one minute into my routine activity; I heard Ritu screaming at the top of her voice. I knew the reason, yet asked innocently:

-'What's the matter?'

-'Ranjan -- you are going to kill me with surprises!' Ritu yelled from the TV lounge.

-'Why? What happened?'

-'What happened? You rouge ... don't you know the reason?' Ritu said with a tinge of love and false anger.

-'No. How will I know unless you tell me?' I said as I changed into a Bermuda and tee shirt.

-'OK. Don't blame me; if I finish off everything; before you come.'

-'Hey, don't finish everything. I'm also equally hungry.' I said while opening the restroom door.

-'I knew how hungry you were from your morning encounter itself.' Ritu said with a wink; looking at me from the corner of her eyes.

-'You bet?' I asked coming near her; 'For this I shall always be hungry to the maximum.' I said while capturing her crotch from behind and giving it a mild squeeze.

-'Oouuucccchhhhh ...' Ritu literally jumped at my unexpected assault.

-'What happened?' I asked innocently.

-'You scoundrel!' Ritu exclaimed with a cute smile in her beautiful face.

Ritu had nicely served two plates of breakfast on the centre table -- Chole, Bhature, Aloo Sabzi, Curd and Mango Pickle. The dessert was Pirni (It is a typical Punjabi breakfast in any nook and corner of Punjab). As we settled in the single sofas to relish our breakfast; I affectionately asked Ritu:

-'Why don't you come here?'

-'Where?'

-'On to my sofa.'

-'Where will you sit then?'

-'No. I mean you can sit on me and have your breakfast!' I said with naughtiness in my tone.

-'If I sit on you; whether I'll have breakfast or not is a different story; but you'll sure skip yours'!'

-'Why?'

-'Because you'll start having me; instead of your breakfast!'

-'Not a bad idea!'

-'What?'

-'Having you as breakfast, lunch and dinner!'

-'Then, by dinner time; my cunt would be totally torn and tattered!'

-'Well, in that case ... I've another super idea!'

-'Now, what is that new idea your naughty mind is generating?'

-'Uuummmmmm ... we can experiment with your butt hole!!!' I said playing a two way game!!!

-'You are absolutely a gone case ... You filthy pervert!!!' Ritu exclaimed in a part shock and part excitement tone.

-'Look, there is nothing wrong in trying something new. There are always two conclusions to every try -- Either you like it; or you don't like it.'

-'You want to put logic here also?' Ritu questioned.

-'Yes. Why not? If you like it then we'll continue; if you don't like it then we'd stop. What is the big deal?' I stated and countered.

-'Well, you have a point. But; let us first finish our breakfast before it becomes cold.' Said Ritu.

Both of started having our breakfast while chatting all extempore. She was at her lighter moment at the best -- smiling, giggling, and making kid-like faces all through-out our eating and chatting time.

Once we finished our breakfast; I gathered the plates and utensils in the tray and kept it in the kitchenette.

******

CHAPTER: 16 -- Nothing But Only Butt! What Is The Full Form Of 'OVA'? ORAL -- VAGINAL -- ANAL INTERCOURSE!

Ritu had already prepared coffee for both of us; which she had kept in the thermo-flask. All I'd to do was to pour the coffee into two mugs and carry them back to the TV lounge with some sugar cubes and spoon.

-'So, what do you think?' I asked while sipping the hot coffee.

-'Regarding what?' Ritu asked mischievously; fully knowing the fact that; what my question is all about.

-'Trying out something new!'

-'New what?'

-'Uuummmmmm ... trying out the anal way!' I dropped the bomb.

Now waiting and anticipating what the reply would be. There was a pin-drop silence for a few seconds. Ritu was looking at the TV; and I's looking at Ritu. After a deafening silence for about two minutes; Ritu finally broke her silence:

-'Well, I appreciate your inquisitiveness.' She said in a low and husky tone; 'I'm also of the opinion that there is nothing wrong in trying something new.' Ritu continued; 'At least for once.' She paused again; 'But, then one has to think and realise whether the thing we intend to try is practical or not!' Ritu made a statement; 'Whether it is a feasible proposal or not!! Is it worth the try or not!!!'

-'Unless we try it how the hell on earth we would know it is feasible or not? Practical or not?? Worth it or not???'

-'Yes, you are right. But coming down to the point ... Do you know I'm a total virgin out there?' There was a big question mark in her voice.

-'Yes, I know.' I replied.

-'Still you want to experiment?' She questioned.

-'Yes, I intend to experiment.'

-'Why?'

-'Because, every single girl is a virgin before the first intercourse. There was high degree of apprehension before the first encounter. But; then it becomes such an important part of their life; they just can't live without a routine sex.'

-'So?'

-'Anal sex is exactly like that. In many society and religious groups it is treated as unholy, a taboo. In many societies it is treated as filthy, unhygienic. Many think it to be a sin, a curse. But; famous sexologists opine that -- women have three vital cavities in their exciting body -- the mouth, the vagina and the anus. All the three parts have their own importance in the daily chore; as well as in the sex life. One will have a balanced life when she is happy orally, anally and through her vaginally!'

-'And may I know the name of this genius sexologist?'

-'Yes, sure why not? His name is Ranjan Sahu!'

-'You are absolutely incorrigible!'

-'Not incredible?'

-'Yes, both.'

-'Do you know the vital difference between a man and a woman?'

-'Uuummmmmm... Are you going to spell out the four lettered 'C' words?'

-'Of course; the 'Cock' and the 'Cunt'; that is what majority think and perceive. But beyond that there is another vital difference.'

-'What is that?'

-'The OVARY!'

-'Yes.'

-'The OVARY is named after OVUM in singular or OVA in plural.'

-'Right.'

-'OVA is not a name; but an abbreviation!'

-'What?'

-'Yes; OVA is an abbreviation. 'O' stands for 'ORAL; 'V' stands for 'VAGINAL'; and 'A' stands for 'ANAL'! The 'THREE' vital orifice a woman possess -- wherein a man can insert his manhood!' I said with a twinkle in my eyes.

-'Ranjan ... you are absolutely a genius!' Ritu said with a twist.

-'Thank you. Any doubt about it?'

-'No. Not at all. But then why don't you start writing books on sex?

-'Really?'

-'Yes. I've already selected a name for your first book.'

-'What it sounds like?'

-'Illogically Yours'!!!'

-'Sounds pretty cool. Can be a best seller of the decade.'

-'You and your ideas are just too much.'

-'Look my dear; life is to be treated the way it comes. Today life has given us the opportunity to be together. Why not use and utilise it to the optimum? Then, tomorrow there at least won't be any repentance for missing out on something.'

-'You've a point.'

-'So how about my earlier point?'

-'Again back to square one?'

-'No; the back one is a round one!'

-'What?'

-'Yes. The back-hole; I mean the butt-hole; the anal hole; or the puckered hole is always a round one! Not a square one!!'

-'Ranjan ...'

-'Ritu ...'

-'You won't give up!'

-'Never.'

-'Shall I tell you one thing?'

-'What?'

-'Is not it my robust hips and the opulent ass-cheeks with which you are obsessed from day one?' Ritu hit the bull's eye.

-'Yes. You are absolutely right. I've fall in love with your twin enduring masses. I would always like to worship them for time immemorial! I never get enough of your mighty posterior! So many times I've masturbated imagining your fleshy butt cheeks! I swear... I'm in love with your twin mountains!'

-'Why don't you then make a start with it? What stops you?' Ritu pressed the fast-forward button.

-'Oh Ritu... I was waiting so very anxiously for this sentence to be heard from your sweet mouth...' Saying so I got up and hugged her tightly.

I held her oval face within my palms as if a child has got a precious toy. Ritu looked at me a bit surprisingly. And was a bit shocked too at my childish way; the way I curdled her and rained kisses all over her sweet face -- from forehead to cheeks to eyes to nose to ears to mouth to chin to every nook and corner of her lovable face.

She closed her eyes with excitement as I kissed and sucked her lips. As she parted her lips we snacked out each other's tongues to get into each others' mouth. Our eager tongues started playing with each other and started touching every part of the mouth cavity of each other. We started salivating and our saliva started to inter-mingle; creating a slurp-slurp-slurp sound. I could feel Ritu's restlessness as she started to whimper under my assault and her expressions:

-'Uuummmmmm... Aaahhhhhh... Ooohhhhhh...' Was igniting the right amount of passion to arouse my sexual buds to feel my baby-doll differently.

I made her stand straight in a posture and removed her pull-over by pulling it over her head and dumping the same on the side sofa. She had not worn any bra, panty or jeans in the morning. That was she was stark naked except her ankle boots; which made her look even sexier.

Every part of her voluptuous body was emitting raw sex ... Her magnificent boobs... Her smooth and toned belly... Her deep and dark belly button... Her wide and fleshy waist-line... Her broad and round buttocks... Every bit of her plump body... Had the right amount of sexual appeal to ignite passion.

The crotch area was really so inviting as the love triangle was perfectly covered with thick, dark, long and wavy pubic bush ... As my eyes fall on her pubic mound; she sadistically opened her legs a bit to give me a quick glance of her pink tunnel underneath the dense jungle.

Wow; what a view that was! Before I could ogle and appreciate; she quickly covered her sex with both her hands. What a tease! I liked the way she was playing the game.

Then before I could ask for anything; she retreated a couple of steps backward to reach the double bed. Once her calf muscles touched the bed side; she turned around and crawled on to the bed in all four.

Before I could realise; she had spread her thighs; lowered her head on to the pillow; which automatically raised her hips and buttocks to a higher level and convenient angle.

Because she had spread out her legs and thighs; the butt crack was opened to a finer degree giving me a clear view of her hairy vagina and star-fish butt-hole.

I lovingly extended my right hand and started rubbing my finger tip on her wrinkled ass hole. She kept silent. I knew that she had tremendous amount of apprehensions; so I didn't hurried anything and kept rubbing her ass hole with my finger tip to give her a tingling sensation.

After a brief pause, she made up her decision and lovingly said:

-'Ranjan, I have noticed from day one you always ogled at my opulent posterior as and when time and situation permitted. Though initially I's feeling awkward; gradually got used to it.'

Ritu said in a non-stop way without a break. Then took a deep breath; looked at me into my eyes and continued;

'In course of time I started missing out your pondering eyes on my fleshy butts; if you're unmindfully busy in something else. It's purely because; over a period of time I probably got infatuated with your attitude, behaviour, liking, habits and hobbies. In quite a few instances; we both share the same liking and disliking. Which made me treat you differently; because you're breed apart than most others.'

I was more than happy to hear it. I hugged her lovingly from her back and held both her dangling masses from under in both my hands and kissed her passionately below her neck.

Then I stood up with my nine incher; standing up hard majestically looking at Ritu's inviting posterior. My cock was getting tight again with the anticipation of fucking my beautiful lady-love in her virgin puckered hole. Within no time it was hard as a iron rod.

Her big buttocks and small anal opening was now clear visible to my inspecting eyes. Her fleshy and mammoth ass-cheeks were shinning with the reflection from the TV screen. The twin semi-spherical huge masses were totally smooth like silk and devoid of any hair on them. But; I could see between her butt-crack which was darker in colour; there was a trace of fury trail all the way down to her puckered hole and then extending up to her hairy crotch.

But surprisingly her perineum was totally devoid of a single hair. It was silky smooth with a black mole right at the centre! I lovingly moved my hand on her perineum and planted a soft kiss on the black mole!

Enjoying the smoothness of her butt-cheeks, I rubbed my finger along the crack up to her star-fish hole; before zeroing on her tiny hole; by slowly manipulating it. She was twitching her ass hole in fear with my tender touch.

I put my mouth on her ass hole and taking my tongue out, started licking her tiny ass hole. As soon as she felt my tongue on her ass hole, Ritu gave a big moan. Her ass muscles which were very tight till now; relaxed and she was enjoying the first ever licking of her ass hole.

I pulled her ass cheeks aside and pushed my tongue in her tiny ass hole. Ritu gave a shriek and started bucking back her butts on my face with pleasure.

-'Oooeeeehhhhhiiiiii ... What you are up to?' She asked panting.

-'Trying to make your virgin hole maximum lubricated; so that it can withstand my on-slaught.'

With my statement Ritu's fair face became crimson red with a deep blush. Then after a brief pause she said:

-'I found it really very difficult to accommodate you in my cunt the very first time you fucked me. Despite the fact that I'm married for so many years. But; Satish had never ever touched me there; where you are obsessed to put your cock and screw me. Please handle it with care. Otherwise, your mammoth monster might split open my rectum.'

-'Don't worry my love. I'll take extra care to see; you are not hurt badly. But; in the very first penetration you might find a bit pain; which would be as normal as your first night.'

Saying so I started licking, lapping and loving her ass-cheeks and ass-hole in a tender and soothing way making her relax and smoothen her rectum; so that I may be able to insert such a big and fat cock in her ass.

Ritu was moaning loudly and enjoying the first ever licking and tongue fucking of her life.

After some time, I pulled my tongue from her ass. She turned her face towards me and there was a glow of heavenly pleasure on her face. She looked toward my throbbing cock and without asking anything, got hold of it and took in her mouth; by the slightest body movement.