Plus One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She plucked at my shirt with two fingers.

"A male who hasn't been serviced isn't as attractive to a female. Females are looking for strong mates. If a male isn't actively mating, he's probably not strong so the female will pass him over for a male who is sexually active. It's sort of a group selection process on what males are considered the best and strongest."

Well, that was something that wasn't in any of the nature programs I'd ever watched.

"I had to learn to stop automatically rejecting males who need serviced. It was difficult for me, and I think it's hard for most women, because we're conditioned to respond that way." Mom finished her explanation and smoothed my shirt where she'd plucked at it.

"Conditioned?"

She nodded and yawned before snuggling closer into my chest.

"We learn early in life that strange men are dangerous. That carries over into adulthood. It's subconscious, but it's there. Combine that with the fact that, biologically, women are wired to reject males who aren't sexually active and what you end up with is that between those two things most men don't stand much of a chance. Which is why it's so hard for either men or women to find someone compatible; society and biology work against it. My training had to break through all of that so I would let go and get what I wanted. The scent is a natural attractant and it's supposed to make me want to have sex. Since I like sex and want to have sex, the smell alone is enough to make me want to sleep with someone as long as my social condition is out of the way. That was what a lot of my training was about, breaking that conditioning."

Another yawn followed that.

"It's late and you look tired. You should go to bed."

"I'm fine Sir."

"Can I order you to go to bed?

That evoked a tiny smile and a head shake no.

"What if I throw you over my shoulder and carry you upstairs? Would you go to bed then?

"Maybe." She used her free hand to lightly stroke my thigh. "Are you saying you're going to grab me like some neanderthal and drag me back to your cave so you can have your way with me?"

"Are you drunk? How much wine did you have?"

"I had half a glass earlier today before we left. Alcohol is a depressant and makes it more difficult to fully enjoy what's happening. That's why most of us don't drink when we're with our Males." She stroked my thigh again before resting her palm on my crotch this time. I could feel heat like her hand was on fire and her breathing sped up slightly. She pressed down slightly and then pushed a little harder.

Okay, that was enough of that, I'm not my grandfather. Lifting her hand off my crotch I stood up before scooping her into my arms. Spinning around I headed for the stairs. My mother wrapped her arms around my shoulders and stuck her nose into the hollow of my neck.

"Mmmm . . ."

"Stop that. I'm not Greg."

SEVEN

I bounced her once to be sure I had her securely in my arms before I started up the stairs. By the time I was halfway up I knew I needed to start working out, my arms and legs were getting tired. Firming my resolve to not look like a weakling in front of my mother, I powered up the rest of the stairs and managed to get us both into her bedroom without me staggering or dropping her. I headed toward the bed but she stiffened in my arms.

"Not on the bed."

Stopping, I set her down on her feet and let go. Immediately her hands unzipped her dress, allowing it to fall past her hips and down to the floor; she wasn't wearing anything underneath. I looked away but she didn't seem to care. If she didn't then why should I? My mom was pretty, slender, toned, and easy on the eyes dressed or not. It's not a crime to think your mom is good looking so I went back to watching what she was doing.

Stepping out of the puddle of cloth at her feet, she undid her earrings and dropped them into a crystal dish on the bedside table before folding the covers back and sliding between them, slowly lifting and spreading her legs one at a time as she did it to make sure I got a good view.

"Stop that." I bent and picked up the dress, draping it over the arm of a chair in the corner of the bedroom. "I told you, I'm not Greg."

She just arched and lifted one knee while brushing a hand across the sheet in invitation.

"I said stop that."

She patted the mattress lightly. "Not even just to say goodnight?"

I rolled my eyes but sat where she wanted me to. Her fingers stroked my arm before I pushed her hand away.

"Does it excite you knowing that I slept with another man this evening?" The hand returned along with the question.

"No." I pushed her away again. "Stop that."

"Mother will service you if you don't want me to." Now the fingers were sliding up my back.

"What?"

"Mother said she'd service you if I couldn't or you didn't want me to. She understands that sometimes Males won't allow their mother to service them. Father is okay with it." The fingers paused for a second before they resumed their light tracing of my spine. "Not as much as when your father was certified for the association, but he's okay with it because it's necessary."

"No thanks."

"Mother is willing if you are. Don't you think she's pretty?"

My grandmother was beautiful. Hair like a rippling silver waterfall, she was slender and still physically fit from the yoga classes she and my mom took together. She'd managed to keep most of her youthful looks as well as the vigor that I remembered from growing up and which were captured in the family photographs. Most guys, even guys my age, would jump at the chance to sleep with her. From what I was learning it sounded like she might let them.

"No thanks." I said it again. "I'm fine."

"It's not about that." The fingers on my back snuck underneath my shirt and wrapped around my stomach to caress my chest. "One of us has to certify you. It has to be one of us."

I pivoted on the bed to face her, pulling her arm out from under my shirt. "Wait. What are you saying? That I have to sleep with either you or her or something bad will happen?"

She shook her head no and reached for me again.

"Then what?" I fended her off. "Stop, this is important and I'm trying to understand what you're telling me."

"Did you think about what I was doing while you waited for me to be returned?" She ignored my question and asked her own. "Did it excite you knowing that I was sleeping with another man?"

"What? No."

She managed to get her hand past my guard. Pressing her palm into my crotch again, she smiled to herself as she gripped me. Hard.

"I can smell you." The words were husky sounding now. Throaty with an edge of something that pushed her voice down an octave from her normal range. "I can tell that the thought of me having sex with someone else excites you. You want to mate with me instead of him."

The grip got stronger and I couldn't manage to find a way to get her to let go without hurting her either physically or emotionally.

"I can smell you. You want me. You want to be my mate. You want to be the Male who claims me." She let go of my crotch and sat up to wrap her arms around me, touching her lips to my earlobe and whispering softly.

"You can. All you have to do is take me. Fuck me Sir. Fuck me now. Make me yours."

Heaven help me I wanted to. I couldn't do it but I wanted to. I wanted to rip off my clothes and bury myself in her body. I wanted to erase the unwanted memory of seeing my grandfather fucking my mother. I didn't want to even think about other men doing the same to her but the images kept going on and on inside my head. I didn't want anyone to do that to her because it meant that she belonged to someone else and I'd lost her. I wanted her to be mine again. Mine and only mine. But doing it that way would be incest and wrong. I wasn't my grandfather, I couldn't have sex with my mother. It was wrong.

One hand slipped underneath my shirt while the other undid my belt and unzipped my pants while she kept talking about the other man she'd just slept with. Sowing more thoughts about all the men who had sex with her, she kept undoing my clothes until she was able to reach her fingers down inside my pants and grasp my cock. I was stiff. Stiffer than I'd ever been in my entire life. The heat from her hand making me throb strongly, I tried to tell her not to go any further but the words died as she began to stroke me up and down.

"I have three stars." The words were soft as she bent and slipped me into her mouth, cupping my balls in her flaming hot palm and squeezing lightly.

Mmmmm . . . "

The humming drove every thought completely out of my head. Stopping for a moment, she pressed her nose into my pubic hair and moaned while she tugged at my pants. Dragging me off the bed she dropped to her knees before yanking my pants down to my ankles. Opening her mouth she arched her spine, crossed her wrists behind her back, and waited with her eyes closed and thighs wide apart.

The sight of her waiting for me made my cock throb again. Watching as if it were someone else and not me, I thrust my hips forward and used one hand to bend my cock down far enough so that I could land the tip lightly on her tongue. Instantly, her lips closed and she began moving her head, sucking me in strongly before letting me ease back out of her mouth. In seconds I was buried to the balls down her throat.

I throbbed once more. When I did she let me slide out of her mouth. Looking up at me she used one hand to squeeze my balls again, harder this time. I moved away from the unexpected and almost painful pressure and she pushed me so hard I tripped and fell backward to land on the edge of the bed again. Immediately she began to take off my shoes and pants. My shirt followed and in moments I was stripped naked with my mom straddling my legs to rest her arms over my shoulders and look directly into my eyes.

"You can come inside of me." Her eyes were filled with lust and her voice was even more husky sounding than it had been. "You have to."

"What?" I barely managed to get the single word out before she kissed me and stuck her tongue into my mouth.

"You have to come inside of me. I can't certify you if you don't come inside of me." She pulled back and ground her searing hot crotch into my cock. "You have to come inside of me."

"Mo . . ."

She SLAPPED me. And froze while waiting for my response. There was only one thing I could say at that moment.

"Helen . . ."

"Sir?" She started grinding into me again, her pussy lips flaring open and sliding easily up and down along my cock. The small amount of erection I'd lost when she slapped me returned with a vengeance. I throbbed like I was going to come and gave in to the inevitable.

"Fuck me. Make me come inside of you."

Filled with a desire so strong it almost felt like electricity on my skin where she touched me, my mother pushed me flat on my back and mounted my hips. Using one hand she positioned the tip of my cock and sank the full length of my shaft without stopping.

"God, you're wet." I grabbed on to her hips as she stretched her neck and arched her back while starting to ride me.

"Two."

"Two?"

"I slept with two other men tonight. They both came inside of me. One right after the other." She panted as she rocked her hips and milked my cock. "Two other males had me before you. They used me for their pleasure. Again and again they used me. They came inside me every time. Their cum is still inside of me."

Oh. My. God! I only thought I'd been hard before. My cock swelled, my balls churned, and I thrust my hips upward so forcefully I nearly tossed her off of me. Reaching and grabbing, I pulled my mother's body against my chest and rolled both of us over.

"Oh god yes. Fuck me Sir. Fuck me." She wrapped her arms around my neck and bucked as I slammed into her, shoving my cock as deep as I could. Again and again I drove myself into her body, my balls tightening with the need to come.

Rising I braced myself on my arms and continued to pound into her. Cupping her breasts she offered them to me. Dropping to my elbows I planted my lips on one nipple and bit gently as I thrust deep into her again.

"Yesssss . . ." She hissed in pleasure and lifted her arms over her head, arching her back while spreading her legs as wide as she could at the same time. I took her. Every inch of her was mine. Mine to explore, to lick, to suck, to fuck, to possess. Even if it lasted only as long as it took to pleasure myself with her body, she was mine and no other man could have her.

I groaned as I began to come and slammed as deep as I could get, striving for as much of her as was possible to be sure that she knew I was the one with her now instead of the other men who'd had her before me. I pumped in and out while my balls continued to dump their load into her pulsing depths. My mother, no, Helen, locked her ankles behind my waist and continued to buck underneath me until I was drained and starting to go limp. Dropping to rest on top of her I tried to catch my breath as she rocked me gently and stroked her hands on my back.

"Thank you Sir."

"For what?" I asked as I pushed up on to my elbows and looked down at her. She looked sated and her eyes were half closed.

"For my pleasure."

"Did you come?" I softened my voice because I didn't know how to soften the question. She shook her head no.

"Sorry. I wasn't thinking."

She laced her fingers together behind my head and pulled me down for a deep kiss before responding.

"I will train you so you know how to give me more pleasure while still taking yours from me. Right now you should get some sleep."

"Train me?" I resisted her pulling me down on top of her.

"Shh. We will talk about that tomorrow my love. Now sleep."

Pillowing my head next to hers, I obeyed my mother's command while she cuddled and rocked me gently until I drifted away, my cock limp but still deep inside her.

EIGHT

I heard voices when I woke up in the morning. Turning my head slightly I saw that I was alone in my mother's bed. That meant that the voices were from her and someone else. The sounds were too indistinct to tell for sure but it was probably my grandfather.

Rolling out of bed I scooped my clothes off the floor and tiptoed my way down the hall to the other bathroom. I needed to shower and make myself presentable before going downstairs and I wasn't going to use my mother's bathroom where anyone downstairs could hear me do it. No one needed to know whose bed I slept in last night. No one should ever know and that meant I had to make sure that I was discrete about it at all times. The Rules made that very clear.

Given my newfound understanding of what my mother was doing and why, as well as last night's sexual exploits, the rules were clear. Clearer than any other lesson I'd ever learned in my entire life. Even if I never slept with my mother again, and I absolutely knew that I would if she'd let me, I'd never mention it or give anyone the chance to even think about the possibility because of the way I acted or something I said.

What had happened wasn't wrong like I'd been told all my life. I didn't know what it was, but whatever it was, it wasn't wrong..

Even if it was wrong, I knew that after last night I would willingly run and jump into bed with my mother if that meant a repeat of last night. I started to get hard again just thinking about it. Hope that she'd let me have her again kept me from masturbating at the thought. Even so, precum dripped in long sticky strings from the head of my cock the whole time I was taking a quick shower. It took a lot of willpower not to do anything about it.

Grandfather's voice wasn't the one I'd heard along with my mom's. When I made it downstairs the house was empty and the voices I'd been hearing were coming from out back. Passing through the kitchen, I opened the patio door to see my grandmother and my mother seated together at the small table mom used when she wanted to have breakfast out of doors on sunny mornings.

"Hey sleepyhead." My grandmother called when she spotted me.

As I stood there not really knowing what to do, mom nudged the third chair at the tiny wrought iron table with her foot in a clear invitation to join them. When I stepped out of the house, she picked up the tea kettle and poured tea into a cup positioned at the empty place at the table. Obviously it was set for me.

I sat down where I was supposed to and looked at them both. "Can I have the sugar, please."

My grandmother leaned in my direction and paused to inhale lightly through her nose before passing the sugar bowl. Sitting upright she smiled widely at her daughter. Mom smiled and nodded back.

"Controlled?"

"Not fully, but it has begun." My mother sipped her tea but I could still see the smile in the corners of her mouth.

"Can you certify to that?"

"It would be better if we both could. That way no one could claim favoritism or fraud."

That got a nod of agreement from my grandmother.

"There is some training required."

That extra statement from my mother grabbed grandmother's attention and she gave me a sudden sharp look of interest before glancing over at her daughter again.

"Yes you may." Mom added to the non conversation. "It would be helpful."

That was rather vague and I had no idea what she meant by it because there wasn't any context. However, my grandmother relaxed and picked up her tea cup while giving me the once over from toes to topline, with a lingering pause at my waist.

"Good morning to you, Sir." She gave me a second greeting after the lingering look ended.

"Marjory." I replied calmly. "I haven't seen you lately. How have you been?"

Another smile, broader this time, followed that. Mom nodded again but didn't say anything. I was learning. Fast.

"Mom?" The call came from inside the house. "Are you home?" Kelsey appeared at the back door. "Oh, hi grandmother. I didn't know you were here."

"Mother dropped by for a visit since we haven't seen each other in a few days." Mom explained. "Kevin showed up right before you did."

"Oh." Kelsey looked at me.

"Good morning Kelsey." I sipped more tea and let the rest hang.

Kelsey looked at mom and fidgeted.

"Can I talk to you?"

"Certainly dear." Mom looked at me. "Kevin, can you get another chair for your sister so she can join us? Please?"

"Ummm, it's kind of personal." Kelsey said as she looked at grandmother and then me.

"I'll go upstairs and leave you three alone." I stood up as I made the offer.

"Ummm . . ."

Kelsey looked at her grandmother. Grandmother immediately rose.

"I need to do some shopping and this is probably a good time." She turned to me. "I might need someone to carry things for me. Kevin, if you're not busy, would you mind?"

"Of course not." I did the obvious thing and volunteered before bending to kiss my mother's cheek. I had almost the entire day before I needed to be at work. "Mom, I'll come by later and we can finish what we started if you want."

"There's no rush Kevin." She cupped my face with her hand. "As far as I can tell, everything is finally starting to work out like it's supposed to and time is on our side at the moment."

"I'm glad for that." I swallowed the last of my tea and moved away from the table. "Grandmother? Shall we?"

Grandmother kept a straight face until we were driving down the block. At that point she broke into a snicker.

"You're terrible, Sir."

"I live in two worlds grandmother. I have to be able to switch from one to the other in the blink of an eye without missing a beat or anyone getting lost in the conversation because of the switch over. I think that you, grandfather, and mom need to be able to switch with me. Otherwise someone is going to make a mistake and we'll all be in trouble."