Plus One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll try."

"We can't just try grandmother, we have to make it work. Or else." I felt her shift on the seat to look directly at me after I said that. Glancing that way I saw she had her head cocked and was waiting for me to continue.

"I think that unless we're alone with each other, we have to be family. We have to act and sound like family. That doesn't mean we can't be polite and respect each other, but we have to be family whenever someone else is around. Kelsey especially because she doesn't know but she's inside the family circle."

"And when you chaperone Helen? What then?"

"I'll figure it out when the times comes."

"When, is now Kevin."

"Mom said we have time."

She nodded yes.

"Some. Not forever, but time enough to get everything done that needs doing."

"Like what?"

"We need to finish your certification, get you fully controlled, do the training Helen talked about, and you need to be outfitted for your new role."

Okay, some of the things she mentioned I could kind of figure out what she was talking about. There were a couple that I had no idea about.

"Controlled?"

"Helen will have to explain that. It's for her to do and I cannot, and will not, intrude."

"Can you give me a hint?"

"It's about how you feel about Helen emotionally. Not your mother, Helen."

"Oh." As a hint it wasn't much to go on but I could think about it. Time to switch to the other topic. "What did you mean by outfitted?"

She understood that I was still confused but willing to roll with it until I knew more. Without any warning she reached over and rested her palm on my leg. Like my mother's hands, hers were hot and the touch sent a flash of something down my spine directly to my groin.

"You don't think you're going to accompany Helen while wearing these kinds of clothes do you?"

"What?" I'd missed the question because I was trying desperately not to drive straight into a tree. The thoughts my grandmother's wandering fingers were putting into my head were enough to distract me from my driving. My cock swelled even more and created a huge bulge underneath my pants. It was so huge no one could miss it or not know what was happening to me.

"You can't wear jeans and T shirts while you're with Helen. It's not appropriate."

Duh. Grandfather had been wearing a suit yesterday.

"I can't afford a suit." Surprisingly my voice sounded calm even as her palm inched it way up my thigh to rest squarely on top of my once again precum dripping hard on. My grandmother stroked the bulge in my pants firmly, making my balls tighten with the need for release. That I hadn't masturbated in the shower earlier only made it worse.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you as if I were Helen." She gently patted my cock a couple of times and faced forward again. "I don't think a tie suits you anyway. You're much too wild for something like that."

"Wild?"

She nodded and inhaled like she was enjoying something pleasant in the air.

"So what do we do now?"

"We go shopping. It's a beautiful morning, everything smells wonderful, and the day is filled with promise. Plus, you need some better clothes to wear."

I swallowed and kept both hands on the wheel.

"Where to?"

"The Grand Mall." She flicked a finger at the windshield.

"That's all the way across town."

"Sir," her eyes dropped to my still very visible erection. "There is nowhere closer where I'd even consider appearing in public with my grandson at this moment in time."

I almost rolled my eyes but didn't because she was right.

NINE

Thankfully my erection subsided before we got to the mall. Grandmother made inconsequential small talk for most of the remaining trip, though every once in awhile she'd go quiet and breathe in deeply before smiling or humming to herself. Obviously she could smell me like my mom could, but I had no idea what she was smelling. Unless it was the precum making a wet spot in my underwear. Whatever it was, she was responding to it like a cat to catnip and the only reason I still had clothes on was because we were in public. If it weren't for that, we'd both be naked and she'd be happier than she was now.

I'd probably be totally wiped out with exhaustion.

"Don't worry, I won't do anything with you without Helen being right there. That wouldn't be polite."

Great, now she can read my mind.

"It's how you smell Kevin." She took another one of those deep inhales. "You have no idea how exciting you smell to me right now. If I were younger and less inhibited, I'd be all over you with my lips, hands, and body."

Less inhibited? From what I was learning, she wasn't inhibited at all.

"What's amazing is the fact that your mother says you don't have a girlfriend. Women your age must be stupid."

"They aren't stupid. They just want different things."

"They're stupid. They have no idea what a magnificent example of a young strong male you are. Most of them are unable to do more than spread their legs like whores and let some useless son of a bitch ride them, hoping he gets them pregnant, just so that they can get welfare for the rest of their lives. The rest aren't much better for all that they believe they are."

The scorn and profanity in her voice made me wince.

"Keep your eye on them while we're shopping. Watch them and see if I'm wrong. Remember, I can smell you. If I can, they can. Watch what they do when it hits them."

She was right. Mom was right too. Most of the women in the mall ignored me. Those that didn't invariably glanced in my direction before moving away from us. I stepped away from my grandmother for a moment to see if she was the reason why. No, it was worse. They acted like I was a hungry shark and they were a school of tasty fish.

"I told you." Grandmother shook her head at the sight of them veering away from where we were strolling along slowly together.

"Do you think it's because I smell too strong?"

She shook her head no. "You've been serviced recently. Your scent is lighter than if you hadn't been but they can't tell the difference. They only know that they noticed you but not why. Once you caught their attention, they got uncomfortable because you're male and a stranger. They've been taught that you're dangerous."

I opened my mouth to ask another question but she beat me to the answer.

"No. There's more scent coming off of you. You're a sexually active male and it shows in the amount of musk you're giving off, but the body of the scent is lighter. More floral."

"More like rosewater?" I referred to what my mother had said.

She nodded.

"If you've ever breathed in whiskey fumes you know what I mean about an unserviced male, sometimes it's enough to make me choke or cough. Rosewater will only make me want to sniff it again." She leaned in my direction and inhaled. "And again. And again. And . . "

"I get it. I get it." I leaned toward her and wrapped my arm around her waist. "I love you grandmother."

"Marjory."

"Grandmother. Remember where we are."

"You are an evil tease Sir." She smiled at me to take the sting out of it. "You wait until I tell Helen what you've been doing to me."

Oh boy.

The rest of the trip didn't take that long. By the time we were done, I had three new pairs of slacks in dark blue, dark brown, and black with matching shirts. Grandmother also bought me a blazer and a long black trench coat. Plus shoes. Not a tie in sight.

"I told you, you're too wild for that. Think James Dean."

"Who?

"James Dean. You know, Rebel Without A Cause." She looked at me then shook her head. "Okay, how about The Wolf of Wallstreet. Like that."

"Wolf of Wallstreet?"

She nodded. "Unbridled. Wild. Willing to do almost anything to get what you want, but never quite willing to fully conform to someone else's standards while you do it."

I still must have looked confused but she patted my arm and inhaled once more.

"Don't worry, Helen will take care of you. If she won't, I will." The amount of possessiveness she sank into that statement was surprising.

"What about granddad?"

She looked up at me and clenched her fingers tighter on my arm.

"Gregory will understand when I tell him you're what I want. In the meantime, I am not letting you get away."

After she said it more precum started dripping from my cock. In moments Grandmother inhaled deeply and hummed to herself under her breath. I wondered if I was going to survive it when she finally got me alone. Not if, when. Because as sure as God made little green apples, my grandmother was going to find a way to sleep with me. And I wasn't sure I would say no. Not after last night.

Kelsey was gone when we got back to my mother's house. I was prepared to take my new things back to my apartment but mom insisted that I leave them there in my old bedroom closet. I was hanging them, with her and grandmother's not too helpful assistance, when I noticed the dress she'd been wearing the night before also hanging in the closet at the other end.

"Can the cleaners fix this?" I took it off the rod and held it up, brushing at it with my other hand because of the wrinkles it had. Some of them were really sharp creases and there was what looked like a shoe print on it if I folded it right.

My grandmother and mother exchanged looks with each other.

"Wait here." My mother disappeared.

"Where're you going?"

There was no answer.

"Kevin . . ."

"Hmm?" I turned toward grandmother as she said my name.

"You haven't said anything about how I look today. Not once so far." She twirled in place for me to see all of her.

"Sorry. You look very nice."

She did. The slacks she wore were perfectly creased and tailored to fit her extremely well. Her blouse was silk and matched her slacks. Even the plastic bangle on her wrist went with what she was wearing. The picture of a well to do mature woman who took care of herself. She actually was very pretty and I could see why my grandfather had wanted to marry her.

"That's it? I look nice?" She stepped closer to me and slipped her arms around my waist. "That's all you have to say?"

"Mother . . .?" My mom reappeared with something in her hands.

"Kevin says I look nice." She released me and stepped back. "I'm clean today."

Mom nodded and held out what she'd gone to get. "Take this and smell it."

"What is it?" I took the ball of cloth from her.

"Some of my dirty underwear."

"What?" I tried to give it back.

"Smell it."

"Mom, I'm not going to start sniffing your underwear."

"Sir," her voice went into the smooth and unruffled mode and I could tell she was displeased with something I'd done or said.

"Helen, I'm not interested in your underwear." I stepped forward and gave it back to her. She didn't want it but I shoved it into her hands anyway.

"Kevin, smell the dress." Grandmother held it up to me and jiggled it impatiently. "Now please."

Carefully I put the dress up against my face and inhaled through my nose and mouth at the same time while watching them out of the corner of my eye. Nothing. I inhaled again, deeper this time. Still nothing. I tried it again a third time, closing my eyes while I did and concentrating so I wouldn't miss whatever they were wanting me to smell.

"That's enough." Mom took the dress away from me and hung it in the closet again.

Grandmother stepped into me once more and slipped her arms around my waist again. I didn't know what was going on but the warmth and security from her embrace was stabilizing and helped my head stop reeling over the way they were acting.

"So, Sir, what were you saying about my outfit?" My grandmother's cheek came to rest on my chest.

"You look beautiful," I told her. I meant it, my grandmother was beautiful. "I should have said something before now."

"Connection and association." They both said it together. I had no idea what they meant. Half the time they weren't even speaking in compete sentences and the conversation between them was very difficult to keep track of.

My grandmother squeezed me with her arms and let go again. Almost. Before she fully released me she pulled me back in, stuck her nose in the hollow of my neck and inhaled deeply. She whimpered and resisted against my mother pulling her away.

Once she was separated from me, and on her own feet again, grandmother turned lust filled eyes toward my mother. For a moment they just stared at each other until grandmother blinked. Another blink then she closed her eyes for a few seconds and I could see the tension drain out of her body. Opening them she looked at me.

"My apologies Sir. I have been under a great deal of stress all morning and my behavior toward you just now was abominable. Please forgive me."

"There's nothing to forgive grandmother." I tried to let her off the hook gracefully.

Instead of that working like I thought it would, my mother slapped me again. Ow!

"Sir! Your conduct here today and elsewhere is the cause of the current situation. Behave yourself!"

I looked between them. One contrite, the other angry at me for what I'd done. No, for what I'd said. Shit!

"Helen, forgive me. Marjory, there is nothing for you to apologize for. It was all my fault. Now, if you would, please excuse me."

I tried to slip between then and leave but they stepped toward each other and blocked me. Confused, I stopped.

"Sir." My mother held up her arms and closed her eyes. "I am still waiting for an apology."

Ahh, I get it. Pulling her into my arms I kissed her on the lips. She was stiff and unyielding.

"Please forgive me for behaving so poorly and not understanding how much it hurt you."

Immediately she relaxed. Tipping her face up, she kissed me once more and then stepped back gracefully, her eyes dropping demurely.

"You are forgiven, my love."

TEN

Totally confused yet again, I looked at her. My mother hadn't ever said anything like that to me before. Well, she'd said it last night but not at any time otherwise. I'd never heard her call anyone else by that term either, not even my dad.

Hoping to find some sort of answer I glanced at my grandmother thinking there might be some kind of explanation from that direction. As I looked at her, grandmother made a tiny gesture with both of her arms. A hint for the same kind of apology, except to her.

After a tiny push from my mother, I moved toward her. As I got close, she lifted her arms and slid them around my neck. Bending slightly I kissed her carefully. She pulled me in and plastered herself against me, grinding her pelvis into mine and moaning into my mouth with sexual need. Pulling away I looked at Helen as grandmother hauled on my neck and shoved her nose into my throat again. She moaned, louder this time.

"Now my love." Helen looked squarely at my bed.

I didn't even get a chance to look confused before grandmother spun us around and shoved me down on the bare mattress. Throwing herself on top of me, she kissed me again, her tongue parting my lips as her hands scrabbled with my belt and zipper.

"Take me Sir." The words were breathy.

"Easy Marjory." My mother's hands and voice were gentle as she tried to get grandmother to slow her frantic efforts at getting into my pants. "My love is not well controlled. Do not spoil him for me."

A trace of sanity reappeared in my grandmother's eyes. Not much, but some.

"Easy. Training first, then pleasure and fulfillment." My mother's words were still soft but she let grandmother's wrists go and started to undress me. "Our responsibility, our obligation, to my love comes before our need."

More reason flooded into grandmother's eyes and she began to pull away from me.

"You do not have to withdraw." Mom stopped her. "My love is available for your pleasure. But remember, he is not fully controlled so training must come first."

I started to open my mouth to ask what the hell was going on but clamped my lips shut again and called myself an idiot because I knew exactly what was going on. Grandmother had been flat out telling me all morning that she was going to fuck my brains out as soon as she could. Well, now was the time and my mother was right there helping and giving her permission to do it!

The next thing I knew mom slid into a lotus position on the bed next to me. She was naked, her clothes in a heap on the floor. The smell of her sexual readiness slammed into my brain and erased my thoughts and cares about anything other than my need for her.

"Sir?" She traced my lips with a fingertip while caressing my stiffening cock with her other hand.

"Mmmm?" I made a noise as I kissed her fingertip and thrust my hips upward. I didn't care that my grandmother was there. I wouldn't have cared right then if the whole world was there and could see me, I was ready for whatever my mate wanted from me.

Grandmother slipped into the bed on my other side. I hadn't even noticed she was gone until she returned. Now as nude as my mother, her hand joined the one that was caressing my cock but instead of a finger, she bent down and slipped her tongue between my lips. I kissed her back firmly.

"Ready?" Mom asked her mother. Grandmother ended our kiss and swapped ends to lay prone on the bed, spreading her legs apart slightly. Once she was down and comfortable she nodded.

"Yes."

"My love? Marjory needs you to pleasure her." Forcing me to sit up she pulled my hand down to grandmother's crotch. Guiding my fingers, she inserted two of them past Marjory's wet flaring lips. Keeping two of her own on top of mine she curved our combined fingers downward.

"There." She pressed gently and made a small circular motion, insisting without speaking that I do it also. "Right there. Feel it. Listen and watch for the clues."

Grandmother lifted her hips to press back toward our fingers.

"Listen." Mom slipped her fingers away while holding my wrist with her other hand to be sure I didn't follow her and pull my fingers out after she did. "Breathing, sounds, changes, they are all clues. They all tell you if there is pleasure or not. Give Marjory pleasure my love."

I went back to rubbing the spot gently. I could feel something start to swell and form a bump. Grandmother, Marjory, opened her legs further, rose up onto her elbows, and gasped into the mattress.

"Very good my love." Helen praised me. Reaching into my lap she grabbed my cock and started stroking me. I stiffened even more at the hot touch of her hand and almost groaned.

"Pleasure first my love." She slowed her stroke then stopped. Shifting on the bed, she guided my other hand between her legs, curling my fingers and leaving only my middle and index fingers extended. "Gently. Very gently."

I slipped my fingers into her and found the same spot. Gently I started rubbing in a small circle as she sucked in a breath and tilted her hips. Grandmother twitched when I lost my concentration and stopped rubbing her. Carefully I began again and she relaxed and spread even wider.

Their breathing grew heavy as I continued to rub both of them the same way. After awhile I started pushing my fingers in and out, making sure I was running the tips across the bump they both now had. It didn't take long before Helen dropped flat on her back and spread her legs as wide as Marjory's were. One up, one down, side by side with their spread legs crossing over each other at the thighs, both of them were moaning and making whining sounds as they pumped their hips in response to what I was doing.

Mom tensed her stomach. I could feel the bump immediately get harder and bigger. Almost forcing the words out, she spoke.

"Like that my love. Just like that. Keep doing what you're doing. Don't change, just keep doing exactly what you're doing."

Marjory's bump swelled and firmed to match Helens. Her fingers clawed at the mattress while Helen grabbed the edge of the bed and hung on as her eyes rolled back in her head and she slammed her hips down, clamping her vaginal muscles tight around my fingers at the same time.

1...34567...11