All Comments on 'Point of No Return'

by Eshu

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
RyanTyler98RyanTyler986 months ago

Am amazing story. You write with a passion that I understand - slow, erotic, balanced. Not rushed or pretentious- just a man who knows what a woman wants. It’s good to be in such good company.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wonderful story .... it made me damn hot .... expecting part 2 soon !!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is a VERY hot story. I love how he took her in front of her husband and how her husband knew to stay away. I’ve been in situations like that and almost feel like a child that knows not to interrupt when the adults are busy. The husband has lost already.

EshuEshu5 months agoAuthor

Thanks for your comments. I have decided to continue with the story. It's going to be an introspective one, to show the arc of evolution of the characters. No explicit, rough sex right off the bat, I'm afraid. I hope you enjoy it, though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEshu@Eshu
Spent my 20's transgressing the rules, spent my 30's making memories, spent my early 40's making sure I do not to waste a moment of this life. By writing stories with a taboo twist I give an order, a sense, to those memories and fantasies. Erotica helps me to keep the balance ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES