Points of Convergence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's what I'm talking about," wailed Gloria.

She laid back and Earl stepped up to the side of the table by her head, his glistening shaft making its way to her open mouth. She grabbed the massive shaft to help guide it and to make sure he did not ram it through the back of her head.

It was Tony's turn to fill her pussy and he rammed her just as hard as Earl had. He rested her ankles on his shoulders and began to massage her clit with his thumb. Gloria moaned as he did so. The small orgasms she had from being fucked by Earl were just a prelude to the earth-shattering cum that was building inside her.

The busty teacher's tits flopped wildly as Tony plunged ahead to unloading in her clenching pussy. Gloria knew she was going to cum soon and pumped her fist faster up and down Earl's dick. She worked her tongue around the head and pleaded with him to fill her face with jizz.

"Come for me. Prove you saved it for me like you said," she commanded. "Oh, god, I'm fucking cumming. Fill me up."

She began wailing and bucking her hips off the table as her orgasm hit her. Tony groaned and dumped his second load of the afternoon in her pussy. She opened wide as Earl covered her face and filled her mouth with thick cum.

*****

Three Saturdays later, Pam was busying herself about the house, but her mind was elsewhere. Evan had returned from his business trip late Friday night. He was tired and spoke little of the five weeks he had been away. The trip had run a week longer than expected. He dumped his bags and laptop, had a snack and headed to bed. Pam tried to be understanding despite her disappointment at not getting the dicking she anticipated.

Her daughter, Susan, told her that Tim Heileman would be coming over and that they planned to take a drive then get lunch. Evan was still asleep.

Images of the Thursday night in Watkin's office flooded Pam's mind. She stared across the back lawn and ran her hand through her hair as she remembered the exquisite fucking Derek Heileman had given her. She thought about what they had said about their respective children. She pictured Tim Heileman in his father's place and her pussy practically flooded her panties. She brushed her blond hair back over her right ear and picked up her phone.

Melanie Heileman was surprised to see Pam Landry's name come up on her phone on a Saturday morning. She, too, suddenly had visions of Watkin's office party flash before her eyes. She smiled thinking about all the sex she and Derek had had since that evening. She answered.

"Pam, is that you?"

"Yes, hi Melanie, um, I was wondering whether we should consider the next step in the punishment of Susan and Tim," Pam opened.

Melanie almost cracked up.

"Oh, that's right, we did threaten them with something more severe than that lame detention, didn't we? That was hardly enough to discourage their behavior in the future."

"Well, that is what I was thinking," said Pam.

"Do you have something in mind?" Melanie asked, with a playful lilt in her voice.

"I was thinking, perhaps we should get together and discuss what should happen next, coordinate things," Pam offered.

Melanie smiled and looked around to see if Tim or Derek was nearby.

"That sounds like a good idea. Tim is heading out in a moment. Would you like to come over and discuss the situation? Now would be great," said Melanie.

"Yes, Susan says Tim is coming to pick her up and Evan is still sleeping after getting in late last night. I can be over in about fifteen minutes, if that works for you."

"Perfect, see you then," replied Melanie.

Tim headed out the door and hopped into the car to get Susan. His mother watched him leave and called out to her husband, who was out in the yard sitting by the pool and reading the paper.

"Hey, stud, your son just left to see his girlfriend. He's probably going to get some. How about you come in and give me some of what she's going to get?"

Tim Heileman pulled up to the Landry house, hopped out of the car and walked up to the door. Susan answered and waved him into the house. She was in a pair of white shorts and a pink tank top. She was barefoot and Tim noticed her toenails seemed to match her top. He wondered why he was wasting time noticing her feet. He laughed to himself thinking he may have developed a foot fetish. Then his gaze traced her long legs up to her ass and realized he had not.

"My mom just left and my dad is still sleeping in. Do you want to sit on the patio, then go find lunch?" she asked.

"Sure, that sounds fine to me," he replied.

They grabbed some orange juice and sat out on the patio. The backyard was a lush green and the tulips were blooming in the flower beds. It made for a peaceful setting in the morning.

"So, where did your mom go so early on a Saturday?" Tim asked as he took a sip from his glass of juice.

"She didn't say, but it is a bit unusual, especially since my dad isn't up yet."

They sat in silence for a minute. Tim shifted in his chair and leaned closer to his stunning girlfriend.

"I know your dad was out of town, but I assume he knows what happened at school and your mom and my parents had to go to that meeting. Has he said anything?" Tim inquired quietly.

"He got in so late, I didn't talk to him and it isn't the type of thing he would talk to me about while he was out of town, not on the phone. I suppose it will come up. I'm sure my mom told him what happened."

"Probably."

"He may wait until they can talk to me together. Maybe that's when I'll hear whether they plan to do something beyond the detention at school."

"Yeah, my folks haven't said anything about that yet either. It's weird," said Tim. "They seem to have forgotten all about it. My mom is bouncing around the house like she's on some sort of happy juice."

The senior student was not far off, but it was not exactly happy juice. Buckets of cum and pussy juice might be more accurate. Melanie was thrilled that her plans had not only covered her previous indiscretion with Roy Watkins, but had thrust she and Derek into a new and exciting world of licentious fun. She knew Derek had fucked other women and, until the first encounter with Roy, it had gnawed at her. She knew his business relationships placed him in positions to pull out his big dick and enjoy some extracurricular pussy.

She thought back a couple of weeks when Derek mentioned that one of his long-time vendors was visiting and introducing a new saleswoman to cover Derek's account. Melanie was certain that the previous saleswoman was one of Derek's sex partners, and asked him about it. In light of their new openness, he confirmed that she had been and that Jordan Parker, her boss, had participated in one of their fuck sessions in Derek's office.

"In your office, no kidding?" Melanie asked.

"I know. It was pretty wild. He had obviously prepped her for the meeting because she never hesitated," her husband said.

"Haven't I met Jordan Parker?"

"Yes, he was at a couple of our holiday parties dropping off booze. He's about fifty, six-foot, salt and pepper hair," Derek replied.

"Okay, I remember," she said and paused for a moment. "So, you tag teamed this woman right in your office?"

"Yep."

"What is he like?"

"Jordan is a nice guy, a good solid vendor for us," Derek started to answer.

"I don't give a shit about that. What is he like?" she cut him off.

"Oh. He definitely likes to fuck. Decent size, if that is what you mean."

"That's more helpful."

"Why are you asking?"

"Nothing in particular. Since that session at the school, I find myself thinking about sex all the time. My brain keeps turning in that direction. My panties are constantly wet. What time are they scheduled to visit?"

He stared her in the eye for a couple seconds, trying to peer right into her suddenly deviously sexual mind. It was liberating to no longer feel like he had to hide his occasional fucking of other women, and Melanie's new raging desire to suck and fuck every chance she got kept him hard all the time. However, since the revelation that she had conspired with Watkins to set up the group grope in the principal's office, he could not help thinking that she was always working on another scheme to get herself laid, whether he was involved or not.

"Their appointment is for 10:30 this morning," he finally replied.

She stood up from the breakfast table, walked over to his chair, leaned over and plastered her lips to his. The kiss was long and hot. Derek started to worry that he would need to change pants if it went on too long. His big tool might leak and stain his grey slacks.

Melanie was merciful and ended the kiss before that happened. She stood up, thrust out her large tits and turned away with a very satisfied smile on her face.

Derek greeted his secretary, Francesca, when he got to the office. She was new to this job. He had promoted her from a clerical position two months before. She was adjusting well but was still a bit uncertain at times.

"Francesca, I'm going to clear up some of the paperwork on my desk before the 10:30 meeting with Jordan Parker from Apex. I'll call you in when I have the stuff ready for you to process," he told her.

"Okay, I have some data to organize from yesterday. Will you need anything special for the meeting?" the 24-year-old asked her new boss.

He stopped and turned to face her. He did not like responding to his employees while walking away from them, no matter the question. He felt it was good for the working relationships and built loyalty.

The tall VP quickly took in her beauty. Francesca had long, straight dark hair and dark brown, almost black, eyes. Her eyebrows were nicely sculpted. She dressed well in keeping with her new position. Her clothing flattered her slender figure. Her boobs were big, like Gloria Young's. Her blouse struggled to contain her tits and she always seemed to show a bit more cleavage than necessary. Derek did not mind that since she did not flaunt it and behaved in a professional manner. She was a bit shorter than Melanie and had a great ass showed off to perfection by her short, tight skirts and dresses.

"Let's play it by ear, shall we? If the meeting runs long, we may go to lunch. I'll let you know if we need a table somewhere," he told her.

He set about clearing his desk over the next two hours. At 10:15 he called Francesca in and gave her instructions regarding the papers he passed to her. He reminded her the visitors were due shortly and he would like to avoid any interruptions.

"Just take messages and I will get back to people in the afternoon." he instructed.

She turned and headed out of his office to return to her desk. Melanie had Derek so horny all the time now that he could not help watching his secretary's tight little ass sway back and forth as she left.

Jordan Parker of Apex appeared in front of Francesca's desk at 10:25, with Heather Olsen in tow. Both wore blue suits, his with pinstripes, hers with a skirt. Her blond hair was pulled back in a smooth ponytail. Her makeup was flawless with blue eyeshadow drawing attention to her equally blue eyes.

The secretary let her boss know they had arrived and showed them into his office. They waved off coffee and water for the moment and Francesca returned to her desk to get started on the paperwork Derek had given her.

In Derek's office, Jordan introduced Heather to her new customer, flattering Derek and his company effusively. They sat in the two leather chairs Derek kept in front of his desk.

"I'm telling you, Heather, Derek is the kind of customer you want to take care of. He's a straight shooter who makes sure both sides benefit from the relationship," Jordan explained.

Heather smiled and nodded at each man in turn. As Derek suspected, Jordan had prepared Heather for this meeting with this customer. They got together for an intense final training session last night in her hotel room. He would never trust such an important account to a new saleswoman if he did not know she could handle the job.

They covered the aspects of supply and pricing that would govern the coming six months. The quote was presented to Derek for his approval. He asked a couple probing questions and checked the details on the document before signing. He looked up at Heather.

"Heather, I trust you are planning to keep us happy here at Pinnacle Manufacturing. We consider ourselves a special account with Apex, with a very close working relationship. We do not haggle the small stuff but we expect you to give everything to please us," Derek explained.

He rose from behind his desk to shake her hand and see how much she was prepared to do for her new customer. It was time to see if Jordan had returned to his old ways of selecting salespeople.

Heather glanced at Jordan and he turned to her.

"Heather, this is where we thank the customer for giving us his business," Jordan said with a big grin.

The gorgeous blond smiled back at him, remembering last night's training. She was eager to take the next step in her career. The new accounts she was taking over, particularly Pinnacle's would double her income, or more. Plus, there were perks like the one she was about to enjoy.

Derek stood in front of her and extended his hand. She ignored it and reached for his belt and zipper. She undid his grey suit pants and reached in. Jordan had hinted that she would be glad she got this account and she instantly knew why. Derek was not yet hard and it was obvious his prick was enormous. It seemed like she had to reach half her arm into his fly to pry the thing out. She pushed his pants down some to make it easier to get the snake out of its den. When it stood out in front of her face, she turned to Jordan.

"Thanks, boss," she said as she plunged her mouth onto the stalk in her hand.

Derek put his hands on his hips and thrust forward. The new saleswoman did not flinch. She moaned her approval and began jacking his cock with her right hand. She used her left to continue working his pants out of the way. God, she thought, this guy has a great cock.

"That's it, Heather baby, stroke it and suck it," urged the big-dicked VP. "Nice job of spotting talent, Jordan."

Jordan stood and moved to begin undressing Heather from behind. She reluctantly let go of the big fuck stick so he could ease her jacket off her shoulders. He unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it loose of her skirt. All the while she bobbed furiously on Derek's prick. Her blouse was removed and her bra unclasped. Her boss pushed the cups above her tits and filled his hands, pinching the nipples between his fingers.

Heather popped her mouth off the big, wonderful cock and began jerking it with both hands. She appraised its features, the bulging veins and the bulbous head that flared even thicker than the prominent shaft.

"That's it, maul my tits. Look at this fucking thing. I need a third hand to handle this," she exclaimed.

The blond flicked her tongue rapidly on the underside of Derek's prick head while staring into his eyes. He was smiling down at her and beginning to remove his coat, tie and shirt. Jordan had her stand so he could unzip her skirt and work it over her firm hips. Her red thong came next.

As she jerked Derek's meat, she tilted her head up to kiss him, their tongues battling. He reached behind her head and latched onto her ponytail, pulling her lips tighter to his. Behind her, Jordan was peeling off his clothes to better join in the action.

Melanie decided to surprise her husband at his office. Shortly after he left for work, she cleaned up and threw on a short summer dress. Thong panties were an obvious choice in order to avoid lines under the thin fabric of the dress. Her lacy bra pushed her undulating boobs up to fill the open neckline.

The now horny-as-hell wife timed her arrival in the parking lot for 11:00, a half hour after the start time of her husband's meeting with Jordan Parker and his new salesperson. She breezed past the front desk, saying hello to the receptionist and headed up to the second floor. Employees she knew greeted her as she made her way to the west side of the building and Derek's office.

Francesca and Melanie had not yet met and both were a bit surprised by the other's appearance. Melanie knew Derek had a new secretary, but he had said little about her, particularly about how damn good looking she was and that her breasts were so large. Francesca, for her part, was not expecting the boss's wife to be so youthful and have such a bounce in her step and in her chest. The thought flashed in her mind that she got her position because Derek was a tit man.

"Hi, you must be Francesca. I'm Melanie. Is my husband available?" Melanie greeted, acting as if she did not know he had Jordan's visit on his schedule.

"Not at the moment, Mrs. Heileman, he is in a conference with a couple of salespeople," said the buxom secretary.

"Oh, too bad. Who is it this time?"

"They are from Apex. A Mr. Parker and a Ms. Olsen," Francesca replied, glancing at her notes.

"Ms. Olsen, huh. Jordan Parker brought her in?"

"Yes. I believe she is handling our business now," offered Francesca.

Melanie looked at Derek's pretty, young secretary, cocked her head slightly.

"I bet she's handling something. What does she look like?"

"Look like?"

"Exactly."

"Well, she's about your height, blond hair in a ponytail. She had on a nice navy-blue suit."

"Pretty?"

"Well, uh ..." she hesitated, not sure what to say to the boss's wife.

"She's drop-dead gorgeous," Melanie declared. "Jordan Parker would never bring someone plain to see my horn-dog husband."

Francesca was a bit taken aback. She nodded, confirming Melanie's statement.

"And she comes with a handle," said the busty wife as she moved her clenched fist to the back of her head.

Francesca burst out laughing. Melanie joined her, her big titties jiggling around in the opening of her dress. Once they settled down, the brown-haired wife perched her hip on the desk. She looked into Francesca's dark eyes and then down the front of her blouse at the lush mounds held there. She leaned toward the young woman; one, so she would not need to speak too loudly and second, to offer an equally delectable view down the front of her dress.

"So, have you had a chance to fuck my husband yet?" she inquired of the stunned brunette.

Francesca's eyes grew wide.

"No, Mrs. Heileman, I would never!"

"Never, seriously? You may want to rethink that. He has an enormous cock and is a regular fucking machine. What do you think is happening in there right now?" she asked, nodding toward Derek's closed office door.

Again, the Derek's assistant was startled.

"He told me to take messages so they were not disturbed, but I never thought."

"Those two bastards are double-teaming that blond slut right now, I guarantee it," Melanie declared.

She looked at the closed door then back at Francesca.

"I forgot to ask, you do like to fuck, don't you?" Melanie asked.

The conversation had taken a strange turn for the young woman. She loved sex but never expected to do it in the office. The opportunity may be right in front of her. Could she pass it up when it was Melanie's idea? Her nipples hardened, pressing against the thin blouse. Unconsciously, she pressed her thighs together. The fire in her pussy lit and her clit tingled.

Because she hesitated, Melanie repeated the question. Francesca hoped this was not some perverse test to see if she was a threat to her new boss's marriage. She decided to take the chance it was not.

"I love to fuck," she declared. "What's the point of being built like we are if we aren't going to enjoy having men grab on and bang the hell out of us."

Melanie's grin was enormous. This was going to be even better than she imagined. She slid off the desk and reached out her hand to help her new friend stand and head for the door.

1...45678...41