Points of Convergence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry we screwed up. What did they decide?" Tim asked pleadingly.

"After much effort on our part, it was decided that you will serve a day of detention next week and spend time picking up trash around the campus," his mother explained.

Susan had been correct. Her mother had said the same thing. How could this be? How did his folks pull this off? This was the same punishment he got when he drew mustaches on those posters earlier in the year. Having sex in the school was way worse, even he would admit that. He looked from one parent to the other.

"You seem stunned," his dad observed.

"A little, yeah. I thought they would be a bit angrier and maybe force us out of our extra-curriculars."

His father could not help himself.

"Oh, they were not all that happy with your extra-curriculars," he said. "As your mother said, it took quite an effort to get off. Get you off."

Shit, now he slipped and Melanie looked up at him. She returned her gaze to her son.

"The point is, the discussion at the school eventually reached a climax and things were settled," she interjected, unable to resist the play on words.

"And you and Susan owe your parents for this," his dad added. "We will be talking to her mother about what happens beyond what the school has decided."

"Okay, I guess. Thanks, I guess," said Tim.

Melanie reached her hands across the table to hold Tim's.

"You're welcome. Now go get some sleep. Tomorrow is still a school day. And don't stay up all night texting Susan."

Tim rose and headed to his room after a brushing his teeth and taking a piss.

"That was definitely strange," he muttered to himself as he stood over the toilet. "Maybe Susan knows something."

Tim and Susan got together during lunch the next day at school. She was wearing a short, halter-top, summer dress with a blue and yellow floral print. Even in flat sandals her legs were amazing. Tim confirmed she was wearing a thong by running his hand along her ass as they approached their usual table. She looked up at him.

"Really? After what went on yesterday, you're going to grab my butt in the middle of the lunch room?" she laughed.

They sat down.

"What did happen yesterday? What do you think happened? My parents behaved very strangely last night." he said.

"I'm not sure. My mom looked like she had been in a fight but she was sort of giggly about the whole thing. And then the matter-of-fact way she told me not to get caught sucking your dick. I don't get it."

"She said it just like that?"

"Basically. Hell, she joked they were going to make me write it one hundred times on the board."

"No shit?" he laughed.

"What about your folks?"

"I spent a lot of time trying to figure it. Honestly, they seemed more amused, too. They kept saying they had to work so hard to negotiate the punishment down to a day of detention. My dad made a big deal about my mom being so persuasive. And when they got home, they shot up to their room, showered and changed. It took almost an hour."

"Showered?"

"Yeah. You'd swear Principal Watkins had made them drop and do push-ups all evening."

"Like my mom."

"Exactly."

"You know, she said something about negotiating hard and that it might be considered embarrassing."

"Really?" exclaimed Tim as he nearly choked on his food.

"Yeah. And her silk blouse was torn open. Some buttons were missing."

"Did she tell you the two teachers who caught us were there?" he asked.

"No. What? Why?"

"They made a presentation, my dad said," he explained, raising his eyebrows a bit, glancing around to make sure no one else heard him.

"Presentation. That's the word he used?"

"Yep."

"What does that mean? Photos?" Susan wondered aloud.

"Probably."

They suddenly turned to each other with eyes wide and mouths hanging open. The realization hit them.

"Oh my god," said Susan. "Our parents saw pictures of us doing it."

"Holy crap, I bet that's right. I bet Watkins wanted proof."

They both stared off at the back wall of the cafeteria, pondering this revelation. Susan turned to her boyfriend.

"That explains why our parents acted so weird last night," she said.

"That's gotta be it," Tim replied, then paused. "But what happened to make them come home all messed up?"

"I can't figure that out, either."

They sat silently now as they finished lunch before the bell rang to move on. It rang and they stood to leave. As they walked out, and before parting, Tim brought up one more thing.

"Did your mom say anything about our parents deciding on additional punishment at home?" he asked Susan.

"No, did yours?"

"Yeah, and in a really squirrelly way."

"What the hell could that mean?" she wondered aloud.

"Damned if I know. See you later," he said and headed down the hall to his Calculus class. Susan went up the stairs to History.

The Guidance Counselor, Ann Thornton, poked her head into Principal Watkins' office.

"How did it go last night?" she smiled.

Roy Watkins looked up at her at grinned back.

"Better than ever imagined. Gloria and Paul were fantastic," Roy replied. "In every way."

"Oh really? Were you a naughty boy with a member of your staff?"

"With a member of my staff and with my staff," he laughed.

"She seemed enthusiastic when I watched them together. Glad I could help."

"She was great with Derek Heileman. The poor bastard never had a chance, not that he wanted one once things got rolling."

"Enthusiastic too?" she asked as she stepped further into Roy's office to get more details.

She did not have another student visitor until the next period.

Roy watched her move forward with an appraising eye. The pencil skirt and sleeveless sweater clung to her body like a second skin. He knew from experience that she wore a thong, if anything, under the skirt, and that her bra, surely lacy, was specifically chosen to push her tits together and upward. He wondered how any of the male students got anything useful, except a hard-on, out of meeting with her. How many girlfriends got the shit banged out of them on those days?

"Well, I can tell you this much, Ms. Sex Fiend, you will not be sorry if you ever catch him without his clothes on."

"Nice?"

He slowly nodded a couple of times.

"I thought he was going to put Pamela Landry through the wall. She liked it enough to want another crack at him, I can tell you that. And she wants a crack at Tim Heileman because of what dad can do. She wants to compare and contrast."

"Whoa, did not expect that," Ann exclaimed. "Does Tim's mom know that?"

"As Derek Heileman said, she does now," said Roy. "And Melanie now knows her husband will probably dip his wick in the Landry girl."

"Damn, what an eventful evening you had. Now I'm all wet. Do you have time for some fun?"

Roy checked his watch.

"Not this time, I have a call with the Superintendent in a few minutes."

"I guess I better hurry back to my office and rub one out before my next session," she declared.

"That's nasty. Remember to wash your hands. This is not a fish market," he chuckled.

*****

The school day had ended about twenty minutes ago and Gloria Young was antsy. She found it hard to concentrate all day because thoughts of the last night's orgy in the principal's office kept swirling about in her horny brain. It did not help that each of the students in question had, at different periods of the day, come through her history class. Every time her gaze fell on Tim Heileman, she thought about his father's cock fucking her senseless, knowing that Tim packed the same equipment. Susan Landry conjured up visions of Paul and Derek fucking Susan's mother in multiple positions.

She charged into Paul's classroom.

"Did you get through the day okay?" she asked him.

"It was tough," he admitted. "I wanted to flip up every damn skirt that came through the door."

"I am so wet, we need to fuck right now," she declared.

"Why not? Watkins doesn't seem to mind. You wanna lock the door? We can use a lab table at the back of the room."

Gloria was almost to the door when Ann Thornton appeared. Gloria was startled.

"I thought I might find you two together after last night's festivities," opened Ann.

Gloria swiveled her head back at Paul and then returned her gaze to Ann.

"It was you. You reported us to Watkins," she said to the school counselor.

Ann stepped into the room and past Gloria.

"Wasn't that nice of me?" Ann asked rhetorically. "Roy says you had a great time with the Heilemans and Mrs. Landry."

Gloria finished locking the door and walked up to Ann. She wrapped her arm around Ann and pulled her close. She was a bit too short to align her boobs with Ann's, but her co-worker could feel the weighty mounds press into her. The History teacher locked eyes with the Guidance Counselor.

"So, when Roy said I have a tight pussy, he was comparing me to you?" Gloria inquired.

"I'm one of them," Ann replied. "I told him you are a hot fuck, so I'm glad you didn't make me look bad."

"Who are the others?" asked the horny teacher.

"How about you eat my pussy first while I suck Paul's cock, then we can expand your horizons? Think of it as a way of thanking me."

Gloria grinned like a lecher and pulled Ann toward the back of the room. Paul followed while undoing his belt and unzipping his pants.

"Get that fucking skirt off and hop up on this table," Gloria commanded.

Ann smiled and did as she was told, her eyes never leaving Gloria's. She kicked off her shoes and put her heels on the edge of the table. She had not put her thong back on after masturbating earlier in the day.

Gloria locked onto her shaven pussy in an open-mouthed kiss. She ground her lips and tongue into Ann's cunt like it was her last meal. Ann whooped with joy.

"You go, you little cunt lapper," she encouraged and turned to Paul. "Stick that cock in my mouth."

Paul presented his steely shaft to Ann and she buried her nose in the tuft of hair north of its base.

"Oh, Christ," he exhaled.

Ann reached around to grab his ass. Her lips moved up and down his engorged rod faster than anything he had ever experienced. Her hair flew all over as she sucked. Gloria peeked up Ann's body to witness the onslaught on Paul's cock. The counselor was like a ravenous beast. Gloria's own desires were heightened by the spectacle. She attacked Ann's cunt with even more vigor.

Ann massaged her own tits with her other hand, pinching the nipples to hardness. Paul reached down to assist. He grasped the right nipple between his thumb and forefinger and yanked it up away from Ann's breast. Gloria, watching from between Ann's thighs, thought he was trying to steal it as a souvenir.

The stimulation of pussy and tit proved effective and soon Ann was mewling through her orgasm as she continued to work to get Paul to dump his load down her throat. He obliged with a deep groan.

"That's it. Swallow that cum," he urged.

Paul and Ann had cum and Gloria realized that she, the one who had entered the room looking for a good fuck, was left out. She stood up with her hands on her hips.

"Who's going to take care of me?" she demanded. "I came in here to end my day with a nice, big orgasm."

Ann sat up and dangled her legs off the table.

"A deal is a deal," she stated.

She hopped down and went to Paul's desk, not bothering to put her skirt back on. She grabbed pen and paper and wrote something. She handed the paper to Gloria.

"Time for gym class, young lady," she said to the teacher who just ate her.

Gloria read the note. It said "She is ready."

The busty teacher looked up from the note.

"Go to the boy's gym office," Ann instructed. "They will see to your needs."

Gloria headed to the door.

"You may want to stop at the sink there and wipe your face, just in case the wrong person stops you in the hall."

The teacher did, as suggested, and made her way to the gym. The heated tingling returned to her vagina as she quickened her pace.

As Gloria entered the gym, she spied one of the cheerleaders leaving the teachers' office. She had a huge smile on her face as she left out the other end of the gym without noticing the history teacher.

Gloria moved quickly to the office door and knocked. She could hear more than one voice on the other side as she waited. The door swung inward and Earl Porter's frame filled the opening. Earl was the varsity basketball coach and had played at a Division 1 school in college, then a couple of years overseas. He stood every bit of 6'7". Considering his imposing size, he had a reputation as a gentle giant who rarely screamed at his players or at officials. He smiled down at Gloria.

"It's Ms. Young, isn't it?" he inquired. "What can we do for you?"

She extended her hand to give him the note Ann had written.

"I was told to give you this," she replied.

Earl read the note and smiled ever so slightly.

"Who gave you this?" he asked.

"Ann Thornton."

"I see," he said as he turned to look back at the other gym teacher in the office, Tony Caputo.

He passed the note to Tony, who read it, cocked his head a bit and raised his eyebrows. The men looked at each other for a moment, then turned back toward Gloria. Earl stepped back and opened the door further and waved her into the gym office.

"Come on in," said Earl. "Do you know what you are supposed to be ready for?"

Gloria glanced between the two men, Earl standing and slowly easing the door closed, and Tony sitting on the edge of his desk. She hesitated while running the events of the other night and of the afternoon in Paul's classroom through her mind in a split second. All her instincts, and horniness, told her she was on the right track. She gazed directly into Earl's eyes.

"I believe I'm ready to join this school's little fuck club."

The big man laughed. Tony slid off the desk and took a step toward her. He smiled broadly.

"We heard you might be paying us a visit," said Tony. "You had quite the night last Thursday, we understand. You understand that joining our club, as you call it, is voluntary. Nobody is looking to manipulate you or trying to get you to do anything you don't want to do. This is meant to be fun."

"I get it, though Roy was a bit coercive in getting me and Paul involved the other night."

"Yeah, that was on the borderline, but a calculated gamble based on the fact you felt comfortable screwing on school property," said Tony.

"Fair enough. I'd be lying if I said I put up much of a fight," she replied. "I was horny then and I'm horny now. What happens next?"

"We'd be happy to help you out with your situation," offered Earl.

"I was hoping," she said as she began unbuttoning her green blouse.

Both men began to undress, too. They pulled their shirts over their heads and Gloria marveled at their physiques. Tony was almost a foot shorter, but his upper body was just as broad and heavily muscled. It gave him the appearance of a walking whiskey barrel.

Earl looked like he was still ready to step on the court and play. His dark skin seemed to have a sheen to it. Gloria wondered if they had just finished working out, then thought about the student she saw leaving the office when she arrived in the gym. Maybe they had worked out in a different way.

As she shimmied out of her skirt, she asked about the cheerleader she saw leaving earlier.

"Extra-curricular education," was Tony's explanation.

"Meaning what?"

"You know how your Thursday night went down, right?"

"Yes."

"Every once in a while, things happen here at school and parents must be called in to discuss these things. Occasionally, meetings like Thursday's take place. As you witnessed, some parents are more than happy to resolve these disciplinary issues, and, once in a while, the students find out about the negotiations."

"And her?"

"Her parents were less than discrete in their conversations around the home," Tony expounded, while he and Earl proceeded to remove their pants and shorts, then stood up.

Gloria's eyes grew wide in appreciation.

"The young lady wanted a little of what her mother got," Earl explained.

Gloria reached out to grab Earl's big, black cock and began stroking it slowly.

"Anything left for me?" she asked.

"All of it, baby," he said.

Tony stepped up and massaged her right breast. He dipped his head to give the nipple a quick lick.

"I blew a load in her but we told her she'd need to wait until next time for both of us to fill her up."

Gloria knelt down and took a long lick of Earl's barber pole. She took Tony's dick in her right hand.

"I'm not going to be that patient," she declared.

She opened her little mouth as wide as she could and plunged forward onto Earl's long, thick cock. She regretted that she did not get to fuck Derek Heileman in the principal's office. She was not passing up the opportunity to enjoy another large cock. Earl's dick was smooth and uniform in its thickness, as opposed to Derek's veiny rod. The head was the same diameter as the shaft rather than flaring like a helmet. As she worked her head forward and back, she jerked Tony fast and hard. She wanted them to know she meant business.

Tony and Earl looked at each other and smiled.

"Roy wasn't kidding," said Tony. "Ms. Young, here, likes her sex."

They let Gloria do her thing for a few minutes, getting them good and hard. She moved back and forth between their hard pricks, sucking and slobbering over each in turn. Suddenly, Earl bent over and wrapped his arms around her from behind and hoisted her off the floor. Gloria squealed in surprise.

"Time to fuck," he declared.

Tony backed up and sat down on his desk. He guided Gloria's hands so that they rested on the desk next to his hips as Earl lowered her torso, with her big tits hanging and swinging beneath her. Earl held her lower half off the ground and positioned her pussy so that he could line up his cock with her opening.

Gloria felt like a rag doll as the large coach maneuvered her into position to receive his iron tool.

"Roy said you were tight, baby. Get ready because I plan to give it to you good and hard," said Earl.

He held her with one arm while reaching under her to rub the head of his cock along her slit to moisten it before he plunged into her waiting pussy. Once he lined up her cunt hole, he thrust forward while simultaneously pulling back on her hips. Gloria let out a loud groan of pain and pleasure.

"Oh, fucking Christ, that's a big cock," she yelled.

Tony wound his fingers in her hair and guided her head downward.

"Swallow my cock while he fucks you," he instructed.

Gloria opened wide and allowed the force of Earl's thrusts to propel Tony's normal-sized dick deep into her mouth and throat. She dropped her elbows to the desk to steady herself. As the onslaught continued, she moaned and whimpered her approval of the spit-roasting they were giving her.

As he promised, Earl hammered Gloria's pussy like a battering ram, the head of his dick bottoming out with each thrust. It felt strange to be fucked with her legs dangling in the air. Her heavy breasts were now slapping against the edge of the desk as she gagged on Tony's cock.

Sweat dripped from Earl's body as continued the pummeling of the curvy teacher. Roy had told them she was a hot fuck and she was proving him correct. Her tight cunt was taking everything he could give and asking for more. She had groaned through a couple of small orgasms already and showed no sign of being satisfied.

Tony looked up at his fellow coach.

"Hey, buddy, let me have some of that pussy."

Earl raised her hips so he could remove her from his rod that was now soaked with her juices. He set her feet on the floor and she pulled her mouth off Tony's raging prick. Together they led Gloria to the training table and sat her down on the end. Tony lifted her legs wide and speared her well-oiled cunt.

1...34567...41