Points of Convergence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek positioned himself at Pamela's entrance. He rubbed the mushroom head along her slit, not because he needed the lubrication, her mouth had taken care of that. He wanted her to want it badly. She did.

"Don't tease me, you fuck, give me that big-ass cock of yours," ordered Pamela.

"Ha," he laughed. "You want some Heileman dick, lady?"

"You bet I do. Yours to start."

He shoved it in to the hilt, something he rarely did because of his size. She groaned in ecstasy.

"That's what I want," she said.

"Like it?"

"Yes," she said, short of breath after the intrusion.

He started the forceful pistoning that his wife and others loved so much. The power of his thrusts startled her.

"Been a while since you've been fucked, Pam?"

"Yes," she answered through clenched teeth.

"A bit more than you're used to?"

"Oh, fuck yes. Hubby's not here. You are and I need to be fucked."

Roy had come quickly with Melanie but was not done, yet. He helped Gloria climb down from the desk, put his hand around her waist and walked her around to his chair. He slipped behind her and tongued the side of her neck while kneading her round tits. She reached back to stroke his pecker back to hardness. It did not take long.

"I got the report about you and Paul fucking after school and it got me so hot, I had to jerk-off," he whispered in her ear.

"What took you so long to say something?" she asked.

"Timing. I needed help with tonight's festivities. If not, I would have been screwing you weeks ago."

"You were confident I would say yes?"

"After what I was told, yes," he stated.

"Who reported us?"

"All in good time. Let's just say this is a very friendly place to work." He sat in his chair with her facing him. "I think we need to make up for lost time. Climb aboard."

"Aye, aye, sir," she laughed as she straddled her boss and sank down onto that hefty hunk of meat he packed.

It felt like she was peeling the skin off him as she settled down into his lap.

"Shit, girl, I knew you'd be good, but you might have the tightest cunt in the building."

"I gather you would know," she replied, and she started rolling her hips so he touched every spot of her vaginal walls.

He reached down to her neatly trimmed snatch to strum her clit. She was bucking so hard he could barely keep in contact. Gloria wailed her approval.

"God, Roy, make me come. Come with me. I want to feel you pump me full of cum," she pleaded.

Roy did not reach her cervix the way Derek did but he had plenty of thickness. His hips flexed and he rammed up into her clutching cunt. He exploded. The air rushed out of her lungs. His bucking slowed down and she fell forward to crush her tits into his hairy chest.

"Oh, shit, you are one great fuck," he barked at her.

"You, too, boss," she laughed.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a slobbering kiss. He may be 50, but he sure could please a pussy.

It was Paul's turn to climb up on the desk with Melanie. She had been slobbering over his dick with her head hanging back over the edge of the desk so he could drive his shaft down her throat. He could not believe the tits on Tim's mom. He thought Gloria was stacked, but this MILF was incredible. As she sucked, he massaged her tits, capturing the nipples between his fingers.

He pulled out of her vacuum of a mouth and sucked each tit in turn, then climbed up on the desk with her. Now he wanted to lay his pipe between those massive mounds. Melanie understood what he wanted and pushed her breasts together. The teacher reached down to play with her pussy. She moaned her appreciation.

"Hmmm, yeah, baby, finger me. Make me cum. Fuck my big tits."

His smooth muscular butt flexed above her face. She lifted her head off the desk and licked his ass. He moaned and she got a better, dirtier idea. She wriggled her arms out from under his legs and urged him into a position so his legs could push her boobs together and the glorious titty-fucking could continue. Every guy she had ever had wanted to fuck her tits and she loved it. She was never shy about showing them off and went wild whenever someone used them for their pleasure. She then grabbed his ass cheeks and spread them apart. She began tonguing his asshole while he fucked her tits.

"Mrs. Heileman, you, nasty bitch," he wailed.

"Finger fuck me, teacher. I want you to blow your load all over my tits," she demanded in a slightly higher, younger voice.

She flicked her tongue over his butt hole. She felt his hot cum erupt all over her chest. He bent down, licked her clit and her second orgasm of the night ripped through her body. He rolled over and looked back at her, smiling. She stared at the mess coating her breasts.

"Young men sure do pack a lot of sauce," she laughed. "Gloria, want to help me out again?"

"Absolutely," came the reply.

Gloria pushed Melanie's big jugs together and started slurping up Paul's cum. Then she got a better idea, hopped up and mashed her own big boobs onto Melanie's to coat them, too. She then spun around so each could lick the other's breasts and feast on her co-worker's tasty seed.

The four who were finished turned their attention across the room to the couple still going at it. Derek had stood Pamela Landry up and pressed her against the wall. Her arms were wrapped around his neck and her amazing tanned legs were wrapped around his waist. Her skirt and panties were long gone but she still wore her torn blouse and blue heels. He held her tight ass in a vise-like grip with his strong hands as his leg and ass muscles worked to pound his rod up into her shaved pussy.

With her just a few inches shorter than his 6'4", they melded together as if designed to fuck in this position. Her long, lithe body seemed to float as it moved up and down his pole. Their lips were locked together as they panted from their effort to screw each other into submission. There was an intensity that Derek had only ever experienced with Melanie, a desire to make this beautiful woman want his cock, to dream of fucking him every minute of her day.

Pam, in turn, wanted the same of him. She needed him to know that she wanted to be fucked like this, like rutting animals, every time they were in the same room, no matter who was watching.

The lustiness of their coupling was more intense than anything that had happened in the office to that point. Without speaking, they knew they shared the same thought. Each wondered if the others had figured it out.

Derek roared as he exploded into Pamela's spasming cunt. His massive dick pulsed inside her. She threw her head back and groaned in ecstasy. As their orgasms subsided, he slowly lowered her to the ground. They gazed into each other's eyes. Pamela spoke first.

"You're going to fuck my daughter, aren't you?" she asked, barely loud enough for the others to hear.

"Yes, I am," he told her.

"I hope your wife realizes I'm going to compare her son to his father."

"She does now."

*****

The Heileman's ride home was interesting, to say the least. They had barely left the school parking lot when Derek glanced over at his wife sitting in the passenger seat next to him.

"Well, that was an unusual evening. It seems we haven't always been upfront and honest with each other," he opened.

He was not upset, more matter-of-fact. She smiled.

"No, I suppose not," she replied. "I guess I could have told you what I did to get Tim out of trouble the first time. I wasn't sure you would find my solution appropriate."

"Don't be too hard on yourself, it's not as if I came running home to tell you every time I took a swim in somebody else's pool."

"I will say I did a better job of hiding my secret than you did with yours," she laughed. "You liked the attention of the ladies a bit more than normal after I shot my mouth off."

"True. You indirectly caused me to shoot off in several mouths."

That got them both laughing.

"You are so weak," she told him. "No self-control."

"It is difficult. The two heads have differing priorities."

"Oh, when we get home, they better have their priorities straight."

"You want more?"

"After seeing you in action in that office, you better believe it. I'm so fucking wet right now you'll need to get the car detailed. That was hot as hell. We should have done that ages ago."

"We should plan to make up for lost time, then."

"Definitely. As long as I get my share of you, I want to watch you fucking other women every chance we get. And I plan to use my big tits to persuade more men to fuck the shit out of me. Expect more cleavage on display from now on."

"Remember, Tim is still around until the Fall."

"No problem, Susan will keep him busy."

"And Pamela, it seems," Derek added.

"And Pamela," she agreed.

Melanie's pussy gushed at the thought. Excitement welled up inside her. And pride. Just like she said in Roy's office, suddenly she wanted the world to know that her men, her husband and son, were the best lays around. She twisted in her seat to face Derek.

"What if you both tag-teamed them?" she asked him, excitedly.

"What?"

"That would be so hot."

Pamela drove herself home. Perverse thoughts were racing around in her head. Did she really just have sex in the principal's office? Did she do it front of other people? What was she thinking? Why would she cheat on her husband while he is out of town? God damn, Derek Heileman sure has a big dick.

She rolled up into the driveway as the garage door went up. The car eased in and she hit the button to close the door behind her as she slid out of the driver's seat. Grabbing her purse, she headed to the door to the mudroom and paused to smooth out her skirt. The torn blouse was another matter. She cursed Paul, sort of, for ripping it open, though admitted it was not much of a concern at the time. She smiled at the thought and clutched the open top as she stepped through the door.

Susan would certainly be awake, as it was not that late in the evening. Their group fuck session had carried on for nearly two hours. It had seemed longer, but it was still not yet 8:30. Perhaps Susan was in her bedroom and Pam could slide by and get changed without her daughter noticing. This was not to be.

Her daughter, her near mirror-image, was stretched out on the couch in the family room texting on her phone. Her long, tanned legs extended out from her miniscule black shorts. Her pink tank top hugged her torso and showed off her own lovely breasts with their nipples making their presence known.

Pam tried to hustle by with her left hand holding the buttonless satin of her blouse closed. Susan looked up. Her mom was disheveled. The woman who was always so put together was a mess, as if she had been through a wind tunnel. No, a wind tunnel in a rainstorm.

"Mom, are you okay?" asked a startled Susan.

"Yes, dear, fine. It was just a long meeting," came the reply.

"Jesus, it looks like it was more of a wrestling match."

For some reason, some sense of parental responsibility, Pam stopped before getting out of the room and turned to her daughter.

"Well, it was the meeting at your principal's office to discuss your ... indiscretion last week," she began. "Your boyfriend's parents were there along with a couple of teachers. The teachers who reported your ... um ... indiscretion."

Susan glanced down for a second, knowing exactly what the indiscretion had been. She had forgotten the meeting was this evening. Hell, she had just been sending sexy text messages to Tim, letting him know she intended to repeat their tryst as soon as she could get her hands on him, and his big dick.

"Sorry you had to go through that ordeal, mom," she apologized.

"Yes, well, it was a bit of an ordeal," said Pam as the hint of a grin showed itself as the nature of the ordeal flashed quickly before her eyes.

"You look a mess. How did it go?"

"Oh, it went very well," her mother replied, almost dreamily. "We all came to an understanding," she added, looking directly at her beautiful daughter.

"What's going to happen?"

The temptation to blurt out "You are going to get fucked by Tim's father and his incredible monster cock" almost overpowered the statuesque mother. Instead, she took a breath before continuing.

"You will serve a day of detention which will involve cleaning up around the grounds of the school."

"Oh, shit, that sucks!" Susan exclaimed.

No senior wanted to be seen wearing a stupid yellow vest while dragging around a garbage bag.

"That sucks?" her mother nearly shouted. "That sucks?! I think in addition they're going to have you write one hundred times on a whiteboard "I will not suck my boyfriend's dick on school grounds.""

Susan was startled. They stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity. Her mother was no prude but rarely spoke that way. A smirk crept across her face.

"Um, that would be embarrassing," she came back.

They both smiled at that.

"Yeah, I guess, but maybe not as embarrassing as what I had to do to negotiate this light of a punishment," her mother replied as she smiled and turned to head upstairs to change.

Pamela Landry was not really embarrassed by what had happened. She had loved it. She wanted it again. She had told a room full of people as much. Now would come the question of how to deal with her husband. Melanie's husband had adapted quickly to his wife's desires, knowing he had done the same thing she had. Surely the same could happen for her.

Evan, she was certain, was no saint on these extended business trips of his. It was not possible, she was certain. Would he understand Pamela's needs and the temptations, just as Derek had understood Melanie's? Evan surely would realize the necessity of tonight's indiscretion. She smiled to herself at the word she used when talking to their daughter. That was it, an indiscretion born out of the need to keep Susan out of trouble. Susan needed to graduate on time to keep her college plans on track. Melanie had done exactly the same thing. And she got rewarded with multiple orgasms, Pam laughed to herself. It would all work out.

The Heilemans burst through the door and called out to their son, Tim. He had paused his exchange with Susan and was in the kitchen getting a soda when he called back.

"I'm in the kitchen!"

They came in and tossed a bag on the table.

"Perfect, we picked up a burger for you," said his mom.

"So, how did it go with Principal Watkins?" Tim asked with some hesitation.

His dad replied.

"It was good. Went well. Your mother is very persuasive."

He emphasized the word very, Tim noticed, and then his parents looked at each other. He thought they were about to start laughing.

"Yes, I did a good job," his mother added.

"Okay, so what's next?" Tim inquired.

"Next?" said Melanie.

"Yes."

She hesitated, looked at Derek then back at Tim.

"Uh, how about next you eat your burger and ... and we will be back down in a little while to discuss what's next? It has been a looong tiring day and I need to freshen up."

Again, she had an odd smile on her face as she drew out the word long. Tim cocked his head a bit and wondered what could be so amusing about he and Susan getting in trouble at school.

"Okay, thanks for the burger. I'll see you in a while?"

"Yes, that's it," said his mother as she grabbed his dad's hand and led him up the stairs. His dad looked back at him, smiled and shrugged.

Melanie and Derek reached the bedroom and closed the door, remembering to lock it. Melanie unzipped her top and tossed it at the closet. Her shorts quickly followed. Her panties were still in her purse where she had stuffed them after the little fuck party in Watkin's office was over. She bent over the edge of the bed and leered back at her husband as he was shedding his clothing.

"Get over here, stud. You promised me a good hard fucking when we got home," she commanded.

"I promised?"

"Don't fucking argue. Get to it before my pussy explodes. I need that big fucking cock of yours, right now."

Derek grinned and closed the gap between them in two quick paces. He pushed her shoulders down onto the bed with one hand and lined up his prick with the other. He made one swipe along her well-used pussy lips then plunged in.

"That's it, baby," she cried out. "Nice and hard, just like that."

Derek's rampaging hard-on ground into Melanie's needy snatch. Her gorgeous full orbs shuddered and shook at the pounding. He adjusted his balance so he could reach under her and fill his hands with her beautiful round tits. He dug his fingers in as he rammed into her from behind, his hips slapping into her ass.

All that now came from his amazing, horny wife was a series of guttural sounds and gasps. This is exactly the ravishing she desired at that moment. She did not want love-making from her husband, she wanted a brutal fucking. She snaked a hand down to her crotch and manipulated her clitoris.

"Oh ... yes ... now ... I'm ... cumming," she wailed.

As she came, Derek gripped her firmly as he ran his cock in to the root and poured his ejaculate into her womb.

Spent, he put his hands on her butt and leveraged himself out and up to a full standing position. She collapsed forward onto the bed with one hand still trapped beneath her.

"That's what I needed. Thanks for saving a little for me," she said to her husband.

"Thanks for being the hottest piece of ass on the planet."

"Just remember that. Now let's clean up and talk to that son of ours."

Tim watched his folks head upstairs wondering about their odd behavior. Unlike Susan, his girlfriend, he remembered his parents had the meeting with Roy Watkins at the school that evening, and he remembered what it was about.

As he ate his burger, he sent a text to Susan to find out how things had gone when her mother had returned.

- How'd it go w ur mom

- Weird. She was a mess

- What?

- Hair a mess blouse torn

- Holy shit

- Said detention next wk

- That all?

- Told me not to suck ur dick at schl

- Wtf?

- Yep, but not mad

- Wow

- More lk amused. U?

- Weird too. Nothing yet. They shot up to BR

- Huh?

- Not kding

- Confused. We in trbl?

- Not sure

Tim finished his meal and tossed the wrapper and bag into the trash, then sat down again to look up some music on his phone. He was not sure whether he was waiting for his parents to come down or if they were done with him for the night. He checked the time and realized that 9:30 was too early for them to turn in, even on a Thursday.

He heard them walking down the stairs as he scrolled through a song list. Now he would find out where he stood. They came around the corner into the kitchen wearing fresh gym shorts and t-shirts, obviously having showered.

"Hi," he said looking up.

He sensed this was not the time to play the aloof teenager. He even set his phone down.

Once again, Melanie sat down and Derek stood at her shoulder. His mother spoke first.

"The meeting with Principal Watkins was quite the revelation. He had not told us the nature of your infraction, so we were caught off guard. He had the two teachers there to present their, shall we say, findings."

Obviously, she was not being totally honest since she knew in advance and had helped Roy set up the meeting, and Derek.

"They were there, too?" asked Tim.

"Yes, and it was quite a detailed presentation," added his father.

"Detailed?" their son asked.

"Yes," they replied in unison.

His mother continued.

"Because of the severity of your actions, the discussion became rather heated. There was a lot of back-and-forth about who did what to whom and who was going to do whom next. Or rather, what was going to happen next."

Derek looked down at her and his eyes bugged out a bit at his wife's slip of the tongue. He stifled a snicker, hoping Tim did not catch it, at least for now.