Polaroids

Story Info
Peta comes for a photography session, photographer comes.
1.1k words
4.47
5.8k
3

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 03/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
STrent
STrent
15 Followers

Peta/Sam

Act 1, Chapter 6

He sent her a text and waited. His message was simple.

"Hey Peta. How are you? Hope you are doing well. Best wishes".

There was a ping, and a response.

"Hey ;) I am doing well. How are you?"

"Good", he responded. "I have a favour to ask. It's complicated. I need a model for a photography course I am doing. I'd give you a day rate. Would you be up for earning some cash?"

She wrote back quickly. "Yes, that sounds fun. When and where?"

"Stratford, I'll sort a hotel room. 15th okay?"

"Sure, she responded. Should I wear anything specific?"

"Have you still got your knee high boots?" He asked.

"I'll bring them ;)" Peta responded.

The day came, and he had made sure the room was well lit for his Polaroid camera. It was around 10.30 am when the knock at the door came.

He opened the door. "Hi", Peta said, beaming, stepping through. She'd lost none of her allure with the years that had passed since they'd dated.

Her long burgundy red dress came down over her leather knee high boots. He felt a hot flash over him, and stammered a "good morning".

She sat on the bed whilst he explained the day's shoot.

"Increasingly nude, lots of poses, some will be explicit, everything will be on the Polaroid, so we can see the photos develop in real time. Anything you're not happy with, say, we will do something else."

Peta nodded with a smile.

"Okay, I need you to lean up against the wall for the first shot", Sam said, and Peta obeyed, leaning back against the wall as he set up the shot and took the photo.

"Okay...thats good. I need you to hock the dress with your hands and show off your legs", he said. Peta carefully pulled her dress up, revealing her shapely legs.

"That's great, hold still, and look to the door," he said, snapping the next one.

"Okay, now I want an action shot of you taking the dress off and throwing it onto the bed". He carefully timed the shot as Peta took the dress off, revealing her black stockings, underwear and lacy bra. Her red hair fell around her bare shoulders. She was still smoking hot and he felt his jeans bulge.

"Okay Peta, that's great. Can you unhook your bra...but put one hand over the front, keeping it over your nipples, please," he asked her.

Peta carefully undid her bra, and obeyed him, smiling for the shot.

"That's great. Can you let it drop to the floor now please, Peta," he said.

She laughed, and let it drop. Her breasts, still pert, with perfect nipples, hung in front of him. He felt the bulge grow a little more.

"Okay Peta...I'm just going to use this piece of ice on your nipples," he said. Peta let back against the wall as he made her nipples sit hard with the piece of ice, Peta giggling a little with the cold.

"That's great, hold that pose...perfect," he said. They now had a few photographs on the desk, all drying and revealing Peta in the various poses.

"Okay, I want you to lie on the bed, and start to take down your panties," he said.

Peta obeyed, pulling them down and lifting her legs into the air.

"That's perfect! Hold that pose". He carefully lined the camera up so that it showed Peta' smiling face, her legs, and a subtle glimpse of her pussy. It was an incredibly hot shot.

"Okay Peta", he said carefully. "I want you to turn over, and kneel for me. Bend your bum into the air. Keep your panties around one ankle."

Peta obeyed, turning to face the back wall, and pushing her breasts into the soft duvet whilst raising her bum into the air.

He had the best view of her pussy from behind. It was entirely inviting. He realised that she was wet as he took the next photo.

He paused, enjoying the sight of her. "Okay, just sit there and hold that pose whilst I set up the next shot..." he said.

"Okay", Peta replied, waggling her bum a little.

His bulge was burning. Sam had to release it.

Peta heard the zip, and smiled. She turned her head slightly to see the mirror. He had pulled out his dick, and was stroking it, staring at her pussy. She looked forward again so he wasn't aware that she knew.

He was breathing deeply as he held his dick close to her flaps.

"Okay", he gasped, "I'm going to try an explicit shot here. Don't move anything, and if you don't like what I am doing, say and I will stop".

He gently pressed the tip of his dick into the centre of her wet pussy, pushing her flaps slightly to one side. He heard Peta grip the sheets with her hands. He carefully lined up the camera and took the photo of his dick just inside her pussy.

"Everything okay Peta?"

"Yes", she responded. "You could go deeper if you want..."

"I was hoping you would say that", he breathed, and he carefully sank his dick deeper inside her, pushing down onto her buttocks. He heard her gasp. He held the camera and took what was likely the final shot.

He put it down on the bed next to them, and started to fuck her. Peta started to moan as he took her from behind, taking his shirt off and bending over her, forcing his hard erection deeper, and deeper, within her wet, tight pussy.

She turned to him, breathing deeply, enjoying the fucking and held his head in her hand as he fucked her. "Don't stop".

He got harder, rougher, and she moaned with every slap of her buttocks on his groin. He was really getting into his stride, and he knew he had let some pre come inside her, but he didn't care. Peta' low moans became shrieks of delight as he pounded her from behind, her white buttocks turning red with the force of his movements.

A wave came over him, a heat, and he felt within his groin the familiar pressure. "I'm going to come", he gasped.

"Come inside me", Peta called to him, and he pounded her harder, forcing her pale body into the sheets, fucking her to oblivion, in order to release...

"OH", he gasped, holding her buttocks close, "OH..." and he came, filling her, months of sexual angst releasing all in one, glorious, load into the pussy of his former lover.

Peta gasped with delight, and writhed against his groin, enjoying being filled. He pulled his dick out, and it flopped some sticky come against her thighs.

"Don't move", he said, and picked up his camera, carefully taking in every bit of his come dripping from her pussy through the viewfinder.

"That was hot", he said, breathlessly, as Peta rolled over to look at him, his come now slipping out onto the sheets.

"You still have me for a few more hours..." she teased. "What's next?"

STrent
STrent
15 Followers