Pole Dance - część 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maja loved what Jan was doing, and she responded with her hands flying behind his back. She pulled his head into her and climbed her legs behind his lower back.

Jan dug his toes into the carpet. He was half on the floor and half on Maja as he plowed in and out of her pussy. He made love to her slowly and lovingly.

Maja appreciated it immensely, moaning her appreciation, "mmmmmmm."

Jan stuck to her mouth, responded with a softer moan, "mmmmmuuu," and slowly worked to build their climaxes together.

When nature took over and Jan's speed increased. The moans got longer.

Maja must have preferred the earlier pace and forced him to slow down by tightening her grips around his back. He cooled down and slowed once again. They went back to the slow-motion lovemaking routine and got us, their audience, horny as hell.

It was Maja who shuddered to orgasm first, never letting Jan leave her face nor did she let go of her grip around his back.

Her moans coupled with her spasming body gave away that she was cumming, "mmmm.....mmmmmmm......mmmmmm."

Jan, having cum a couple of times already, had some time left before he would shoot strings inside her. And boy did he make good use of that. He continued to torture Maja with thrust after thrust, long after she was done with her orgasm. He just prolonged her orgasm into yet another climax with his crafty thrusts and jerks.

Maja was so far gone that her moans seemed to be delayed than her shaking body, which was responding on its own volition, "mm.....mmm...mm.....mmmmmm.....mmm."

Jan could hold no longer either and started cumming before Maja had stopped shaking. He hissed his release to pair their climax, "hhhhh."

The spurts inside her pussy may have been lesser but the intensity, I am sure, wasn't a speck lower.

After Jan had settled down, panting to catch his breath, he peeled away from Maja. We were contemplating if we could shout, 'encore.' It looked beautiful, and I am sure it felt every bit as much.

Maja was so thoroughly fucked that she dozed off instantly or maybe she had passed out. But she lay back on the bed like an angel, and the four of us stood at the foot of the bed to admire our handiwork - well, mostly Jan's but with no shortage of help from us.

It seemed as though the sleeping arrangements had been decided rather unwittingly, even though Zuzanna had specific plans for the night.

Zofia and I took the other apartment and let the three of them share one bed. With Maja laying calmly, purring, in the middle, Zuzanna and Jan slipped next to Maja on her either side and pulled the covers before we were even out of the main door.

I did not wrack my brains at all over what was happening in Maja's bedroom, because Zofia and I went straight into sixty-nine until we had extracted the first orgasm out of each other within minutes.

Exhausted, we slept in each other's arms, kissing each other to sleep. Of course, only after Zofia had licked her juices off from my face and I had retrieved my cum from her mouth.

---------

Saturday, 12 June

I was the first to wake up after ten. Right next to me Zofia slept soundly. I pulled the cover on her and slowly trudged towards the toilet.

After I freshened up, I brushed my teeth, standing completely naked. I looked in the mirrors, mulling about what I had experienced the previous night.

I could not but try and recollect if I had ever witnessed anything close to what I had. Jan, with lots of help from us ladies, had made love to Maja all through the night, right into the wee hours of the morning. I remember coming back well after four in the morning. Every time after Jan had finished with a climax, getting Maja to climax as well, and his dick would fall limp, Zuzanna worked on his dick until he was ready for another bout. Zofia and I were on a mission not to let Maja climb down from her high until Jan took over. We sucked, licked, and kissed her. This got repeated over and over until someone passed out, and it turned out to be Maja.

I only wondered whether Jan and Zuzanna had let her be for the few hours it has been since we left their room.

I returned to the bedroom and found Zofia sleeping like a baby. Having just relived the previous night in my mind, I was half tempted to slip right next to Zofia and wake her up with a good licking. But I decided against it and pulled my gown, and went out exploring.

I went out silently to check the neighboring apartment where we had left Maja in possession of Jan and Zuzanna. I found Zuzanna and Maja, on the bed, sleeping cuddled into each other's arms. Covers had been pulled till their necks neatly. Thick curtains prevented any sunlight from creeping in. Light streamed through from the main living room I had just passed through.

Even as I stood next to the bed looking down on the two girls, admiring the two lovely angelic beautiful girls, I heard the bathroom door open.

Jan walked in, showered, and dressed. Looking toward me, he smiled and did not greet me until he was near me.

Jan bent down a few inches on my cheek, kissed me lightly, and whispered, "Good morning," near my ear.

I whispered to him, "good morning."

He seemed to be going somewhere. I walked out along with him until we were in the hallway, and I wasn't surprised he was returning before the girls could get up. Surely Maja would wake up wondering if the previous night did indeed happen or not.

I walked with Jan to the elevators, and wished him, "bye, Jan."

Jan waved a bye towards me, gave me a flying kiss, and started to walk down the stairs instead of taking the elevator.

I walked back into my apartment and talked to Jakub for a while, telling him what a wonderful day I had with the young girls.

Busaba, came by around eleven to check if we needed anything and caught up with me.

I told her, "we should be ready by around one, I think, and it would be so kind of you if you can arrange for some breakfast for the four of us."

"most certainly," she replied and then added, "can I get you anything else in the meanwhile?"

I asked her for some coffee. She left. A short while later, a lovely oriental girl brought me coffee.

Quite surprisingly, Maja was the first one to get up from amongst them. She must have tried to look for someone who was up and found me waiting in our apartment.

When she saw me, Maja approached me groggily and sat sideways on my lap. Then she fell back on my chest and slid her arm loosely around my shoulder. Her forehead parked in my neck as she nuzzled in like a child would to her mother.

I had opened my arms to welcome and comfort her as she settled on my lap and in my arms. With her face burrowed in my neck, I bent forward and kissed her cheek, and lovingly caressed her head.

I wished her, "good morning."

She replied, "mm...mmmm."

She wasn't taking a nap or anything, just lazily resting in my arms.

I did not attempt to speak to her, just letting her rest and take her time. Intermittently, I would caress her cheek or her arm or bend forward to kiss her cheek. Maja just purred into my neck, absorbing all the adulation she was getting.

We broke up fifteen minutes later when Zuzanna also came to our apartment.

Zofia was the last to get up and found us all chatting. She pulled the gown on her and walked directly to where we were sitting to catch up on the conversation.

Breakfast had been organized by Busaba as I had asked her. Zofia had joined the three of us right on time.

"Good morning," she wished, to no one in particular, possibly to everyone in general.

I wished her back, "good morning, Zofia."

Our day started lazily, but we got busy in the second half of the day. After a light brunch, we moved to the hot tub in Maja's apartment. One after the other, we squeezed in the hot tub built for two people or could at best accommodate three. So when four of us crammed in, it was more fun and frolic than we should have been having in the hot tub.

I exited the hot tub first and walked out naked to the shower right next to them. I put on a gown and announced, "I'm going to get changed, girls."

All of them followed suit soon after. Maja walked out to the other apartment first, to shower. Zofia stayed in the hot tub while Zuzana showered nearby. As I was getting ready, I saw Zuzanna walk out towards the other apartment to get ready. She had a towel tucked around her breasts that reached her butt. Zofia was the last to come out, by then I was ready.

"I am famished," I announced.

"Me too," she agreed.

We got out of Maja Anglia to a fancy restaurant not very far away. The time later than usual for lunch at the restaurant. It must have been around four pm, but Busaba had ensured we were welcome nonetheless.

The chef took our orders personally and brought us some sumptuous meals to enjoy.

Instead of heading back, we strolled on the Monte Cassino and shopped for some knick-knacks.

Maja made a call, I guess, to check with someone. She decided to take us to Gdansk, and our limousine took us to Old Town.

Maja seemed to know her way around and took us to a fantastic local designer - Eleonora, who specialized in women's clothing. The girls tried various fancy outfits and chose one each for themselves. No matter how much I tried to plead out, I, too, ended up getting one.

The elegant designer, who was also beautiful, seemed to know Maja well and helped us all very patiently.

Maja couldn't pay a cent, Eleonora didn't allow it. We strolled around happily and decided to have an early dinner.

During the warm meal, we chose to start partying in Gdańsk itself. Maja, again, knew just the right place.

Post dinner, we took the limo to a place that had been converted from an air-raid shelter into a nightclub. At the bunker-styled club, a live band was playing that Saturday night. The dance floor was packed.

Thanks to Maja's connection, we got ourselves a private dining section and started our partying there. With a clear view of the dance floor and the band playing, we chatted, laughed, and virtually had to shout to speak to one another. The music was the club's central theme.

The evening did manage to set our mood pretty well, but with limited space in our private section, we couldn't dance properly. We managed to groove for whatever it was worth. Eventually deciding to head back with Zuzanna insisting we continue the party at the apartment

We returned to Maja Anglia around eleven. The girls revealed they had a fantastic level of energy, but I was tired. On seeing the reclining massage chairs at the reception, I slunk into one and told the group, "I wanna spend some time in these."

Not wanting to leave me alone, Zuzanna sweetly kept me company and took one by herself, "I don't mind a little bit of pampering myself."

The massage chair did wonders on our back, thighs, and calves. Zuzanna must have realized staying back for some pampering wasn't really that bad an idea and sighed her plentiful appreciation over the next twenty minutes we spent there.

Busaba attentively stood near the reception smiling, ready to respond if we needed anything.

Then, as if remembering something important, Zuzanna got up and pulled me up and said, "c'mon Julia, we can't miss the party."

Giggling, we reached the top floor and found the music streaming loudly. It seemed Zofia and Maja had kept the party mood going.

Both were dancing close to each other, and seeing us come in, exclaimed and invited us to dance as well.

Zofia signaled and said, "c'mon, join us."

The effect of booze seemed to be coming down. Zuzanna brought out a bottle of champagne from the small bar in the room. She poured champagne for everyone and handed over the flute glasses to everyone.

The toast, Zuzanna announced, "to Maja."

I and Zofia chimed in, "to MAAJJJAAA."

A smiling Maja added, "together always," raising the glass in her hand.

All three of us sang back in chorus, "always together," taking a second large gulp.

Zofia and I raised our hands and grooved to the music.

Zuzanna and Maja joined in, seconds later.

Somewhere in the middle of the dance, we changed partners. Zuzanna partnered me and Zofia latched on to Maja.

Their dance moves were way hotter when compared to ours. Zofia was leading the charge. They had changed to swaying with their bodies attached in the front.

Zofia picked a break in songs to drop onto Maja for a kiss. Then it stretched on to another and then another.

Zuzanna encouraged me to join them as she stepped off for a moment. I assumed she was going to get more champagne since we had emptied the first already.

On Maja, I chose to repeat what I had done the previous night, albeit with a different combination. Gamely, I stuck behind Maja and sandwiched her with Zofia.

Our swaying and their kissing became hotter with each passing minute. My hands crept their way onto Maja's tits once again. I squeezed her tits from behind her and played with them, scraping the back of my hands on Zofia's tits.

I peeled off the top from Maja a lot less comfortably than the previous night. Maja had been wearing a dress that evening, so she got left with her bra and panties as the dress came off.

Zofia was unwilling to leave Maja's mouth and dug in. Their hands groped one another with a mix of urgency and calmness.

I stuck to the job on my hand, got Maja's bra off quickly, and pulled it from between them.

Maja's panties stayed where they were, and she got escorted to the bed.

Zofia, reluctantly, gave up on Maja's lips and got her to lean back on the bed. Maja first sat back, with her legs swaying from the corner of the bed. Zofia then nudged her further back, and Maja found herself in an all too familiar position.

Zuzanna joined the party and instantly latched on to Maja's tit, and Zofia bent down exactly where she was standing and found herself level with Maja's panties-covered pussy.

I saw an opportunity to reach higher and took Maja's face, cupping her cheeks in my hands before laying my lips on hers. Maja kissed me back aggressively and welcomed me inside when I ventured inside her mouth with my tongue.

Maja quivered in my mouth, thanks to Zofia's efforts on her pussy. On her part, Zofia was trying to avoid licking and sucking Maja's pussy directly. She stuck to the plan - raising Maja's heat by teasing her. Every few licks and sucks, Zofia digressed to kiss Maja's pussy through her panties.

Maja moaned in my mouth to show her appreciation, "mmmmmm."

The three of us kissed, licked, and sucked Maja to wonderland, but never far enough to let her climax.

Somewhere in the melee, when I was lost inside Maja's mouth, Zofia pulled Maja's panties down. The leaking pussy must have been clearly wet in horniness that we had helped build.

Zofia reattached her lips to Maja's pussy, bare this time, to give it one final set of licks before ceding control. Maja, by then, was writhing uncontrollably, desperate for a release.

Suddenly Maja's lips stopped responding to me, even though our lips were attached. I pulled back and looked at her gaping and tense mouth.

Zofia tapped my shoulder and Zuzanna's. Both of us let go of Maja, and Szymon took over.

Szymon, naked from head to toe was already entering Maja's pussy just as we let go of her. With a tight grip on his dick, Zofia controlled how much he went in and how fast. After he was halfway in, Zofia let go, and so did Maja.

The first orgasm of the night came out of Maja with a guttural exult, "UNNNNNNNNNGH."

Szymon had just started, and his first few thrusts in and out of Maja were slow and steady. He let her have her first, participating only to keep slowly going in and out. Now that he had gotten her to orgasm, he had to take it easy to build it again in her.

Szymon made slow love to Maja. The buildup was calm, loving, and affectionate.

It did not take too much time for Szymon to bring Maja to her next climax, and he kept pumping her until he climaxed.

"uuummmm....mmmm....mmmm," Maja exclaimed with each of Szymon's thumps.

Szymon grunted his climax, "unnnngh,...ungh." He kept pumping as much as he could, trying to keep going slowly.

If Szymon wanted to keep going on, his cock and the laws of nature betrayed him.

He fell forward in a vain attempt to lick and suck Maja's nipple to see if he could find his dick to prolong the session.

Little did he know what the bridesmaids were waiting around for.

Zofia pulled Szymon out of Maja and got him to stand back. Immediately, she went down on her knees and started to lick him clean.

She found all of Maja's juices, mixed with some of his remaining cum, tasty enough to increase her tempo on his dick.

Zuzanna kneeled in front of Maja's pussy and started the clean-up there. She licked and cleared the juices from her thighs and then moved in.

I settled for, once again, finding heaven in Maja's mouth. With a lot of help from Zuzanna, we drummed up the horniness in Maja to a level that she was expecting another session now.

Zofia, too, had managed to get Szymon back hard with an aggressive oral session. When she realized we had done our part, she got up and pulled Szymon from his dick, and drew him near Maja.

When they were near Maja's thigh's she pulled Szymon from his dick and got him to bend forward. She then took his cock until it was an inch inside Maja. Then in a symbolic gesture, she gave his butt a shove slowly to push him inside.

He entered Maja with ease and intentionally went in slowly. His face expressed satisfaction, and his mouth opened but only for a sigh.

Maja exclaimed her pleasure and approval with a soft moan, "mmmmmmm."

We stood as audience and saw Szymon make his moves. Altering between short thrusts and long pulls after every few pumps.

Maja responded favorably and pulled her legs behind Szymon. That let him thrust inside her with just his butt doing the shoves.

Maja's hands, too, joined behind Szymon's back as had her legs. Szymon went down and kissed her neck and slowly sucked her. Moments later, Maja had a hickey. Her soft skin was impressionable to Szymon's love intensity.

Unrepenting of leaving a mark on her neck, Szymon moved up and took her lips. She unapologetically kissed him on the lips.

All this while his butt was doing short half-thrusts in and out of her pussy.

As their kissing grew intense, his shoves became longer, and their lovemaking picked up speed.

Maja moaned her appreciation, in his mouth, with a moan, "mmmm."

Moments later, they were fucking like bunnies. Their lips no longer attached were letting out moans of uunngh and aahhhs.

Maja sighed a "aaah."

Szymon grunted a "unnng...unnngh...uuungh." with his every thrust.

We admired the couple making love in front of us and were delighted to see their passion.

Maja could not hold any longer and climaxed at the hands of Szymon's moves.

I bent forward and cupped Szymon's balls in my hand. I went for a soft squeeze. If Szymon was going to need an aid to shoot, this was going to be as good as any. I just wanted their climaxes to be simultaneous, knowing well, their joy would increase if they came together.

Szymon started firing his hose inside Maja and matched her every moan with his grunt.

He kept thrusting until I kept squeezing. And I kept squeezing until I felt Maja had settled down from her climax.

Once I let go of his balls, he fell forward, his face nestling into Maja's neck, and she lovingly grazed his back to thank him for a delightful session.

They slowly moved in to kiss each other in appreciation.

Maja was getting buried under his weight, and she brought her hand between them to nudge him up. Taking that as cue he pushed himself off of Maja, with a final kiss on her cheek.

As soon as he plopped out of Maja's pussy, I called dibs silently and dived into her pussy. I lovingly first started lapping the overflowing mixed juice. Then I moved out and cleared her entire nether region.