Pole Dance - część 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Zuzanna got herself in a comfortable position, she dipped her hand into the bowl of massage oil kept next to her knee on the table. Rubbing the oil in her hands, She looked at me straight into my eyes. If I was a bit zoned out it was because of a comfortable massage earlier and might have even overlooked the extra attention my butt had received earlier. With Zuzanna riding me, I was wide awake in anticipation.

Zuzanna started with my tummy and rubbed her way around in small circles. Since Zuzanna was massaging me, I was already anxious. Slowly she worked her way to broader circles until she was scraping the bottom of my tits on every round.

After an agonizing wait, she pulled her hands away and dipped one back into the bowl of oil. I knew what was coming, but yet I wondered how she would start.

Zuzanna smiled, looking down at me, no longer tense. She didn't beat around the bush and palmed her hands right in the middle as she cupped my breasts in her hands together.

Despite the knowledge of what was coming, I still flinched slightly and then moaned in pleasure, "mmm." Or I think it was Maja next to the table. It, quite possibly, could have been both of us. I was not sure.

Zuzanna started the rub in outward circles after layering my breasts with oil. Her circular motion, with strong pressure, drew the reaction she desired. I closed my eyes, pleased.

Zuzanna, or for that matter Zofia, seemed to be in no hurry and continued to paw, grope, knead and play with breasts in their hands as if they were squeezy toys.

In the background, the music system had been playing slow, soothing music and was no longer successful in keeping the mood in the room calm.

I am not sure about the pair on the next table, but Zuzanna was also grinding her pussy on mine. Invariably, her downward grind rubbed her clitoris with mine and had me whimpering. I wanted to climax, and she had me on an edge but not yet there.

I opened my eyes and looked towards our neighbors. From the looks of it, Zofia was doing exactly the same thing to Maja as was Zuzanna to me. Maja too was quivering in her ascent into climax. Zofia was grinding her pussy on Maja with short thrusts as if she was fucking Maja.

Just when I thought Maja was going to climax, Zofia pinched her nipples hard. Very hard. Maja recoiled in pain and forgot her climax altogether. She shrieked loudly, "EEEEEE."

Zofia, chuckled as if it was funny. From the looks of it, it sure wasn't. Maja glared at Zofia in anger and Zofia apologized first, "I'm sorry darling. We can't have you climax just yet."

Maja, still angry, slapped a few on Zofia's arms and a couple on her boobs, until she thought the account was even.

By the end of this fracas, they were both laughing as were we at our table. Zuzanna had forgotten to knead my breasts and had fallen forward resting her head on my boobs, both of us looking at Zofia and Maja's mock duel. My climax also got sacrificed in this hullabaloo.

"the massage girls...?" I asked Zuzanna, as I pulled on my gown.

Zuzanna smiled and said, "we were getting bored, and we thought it might be fun if we tried our hands at massaging," and as an afterthought, she added, "I think it worked out perfectly. Don't you?" She smiled cheekily.

As we walked towards the showers, Zuzanna clung to my arm. Maja was ahead of us, and Zofia came right behind us.

Upon reaching the showers on the floor, we were two cubicles short. The choice was clear - not for a moment was it assumed that two of us would wait out for their shower.

Zuzanna and I were going to take the shower cubicle on the right when Maja grabbed Zuzanna's hand and pulled Zuz to her cubicle. In mock anger with Zofia, for having pinched her nipple.

All of us chuckled at her reaction.

I opened my arms to Zofia, welcoming her to the other cubicle with me. One by one, we shed our robes and hung them on the hooks outside the cubicles.

The size of the shower cubicle was large enough for two ladies to adjust but not huge for them to stay apart for too long. So, that is exactly what we did. Zofia and I clung to each other, kissing, playing, and rubbing each other.

All the rubbing and playing got us both lathered up, and then it took us twice the time to clean up each other. The playing and groping were great fun but did not get either of us to a climax, or maybe that was the plan - at least for Maja. Zuzanna worked up Maja sufficiently but made sure she did not climax just yet.

All of us changed back into our gowns and moved back to the apartment floor. We chilled out for a while, and all of us enjoyed some coffee, tea, and snacks.

We then went back onto the salon floor, and each of us got an hour-long pampering before we changed into some evening wear to go out partying.

Each of the girls dolled up for the evening and looked splendid. We used our limousine to reach The Unique Club.

We partied and danced - ate some wonderful Sushi for dinner - and had a lot of fun at the club. Zuzanna coaxed us all to return, and we reached Maja Anglia a little before midnight.

Even before we alighted our limousine, Zuz was making out with Maja, thanking her for god knows what. Maja willingly kissed her back.

Zofia, not to be left behind, shoved herself between them and playfully placed her face in front of Maja, and started where Zuzanna had left. The ride back to Maja Anglia was no more than ten minutes long, and seemed even shorter.

We took the elevators directly to the apartment floor and started to get comfortable. We hadn't settled the sleeping arrangements yet, but earlier when we were getting ready for the evening, Zofia and I had used the second apartment on the top floor. Upon our return from the club, we chose to huddle in one apartment, with a clear intent to continue the party.

I am not sure if it was Maja or Zuzanna, but one of them switched on the music, and both were dancing with arms around each other. Zofia moved towards the tiny bar and got hold of a champagne bottle. She somehow managed to clutch four flute glasses between her fingers and got the bottle for us.

Zofia handed the glasses to us and opened the bottle with a pop. All of us chuckled as if it were funny.

We raised the champagne glasses, and it was Zuzanna who called to toast, "to Maja."

Zofia and I shrieked in approval and shouted, 'to MAAAAJJJAAA."

Maja laughed, and we drank our first glasses hastily. Maja raised the next one and toasted, "always together."

"Together always," said Zuzanna and Zofia. I chimed in with "together," committing myself unwittingly to the group.

Zuzanna and Maja picked up where they had left and started swinging to the music, holding each other steady.

Zofia and I snaked our hands around each other's waist and silently admired the pair dancing in front of us.

Zofia whispered something in my ear and then kissed my cheek. I moved forward and got myself behind Maja, sandwiching her between Zuzanna and myself.

Zuzanna and Maja were still somehow managing to sway, while my hands blatantly explored Maja's body. My lips found her neck and I dug in for a wet sucky kiss. My hands crawled up and cupped each of her breasts, the back of my hand rubbed Zuzanna's breasts.

Eventually, I got them to stop, and from behind Maja, I started to peel off her top. The buttons in front of her would have been easier to open, had Zuzanna not been pressing into Maja's front.

Zuzanna, on her part, compensated the swaying with kissing and took Maja's lips like an expert. Maja's arms went behind Zuzanna, pulling her, making my endeavor only tougher.

This clumsy effort to get Maja out of her top resumed only when Zuzanna came back out of her mouth for air. My next couple of steps were swift. Maja relented in loosening her arms from behind Zuzanna to let the top come off.

Thankfully Maja's bra-hooks were on the back. Those got undone with ease. I felt commotion around our feet and realized Zofia had decided that Maja's skirt was also unnecessary.

The three of us somehow managed to escort Maja to the bed and restarted our assault. As if rehearsed, we acted in tandem - Zuzanna took her left tit, Zofia claimed her right tit. Both sucked merrily. I bent down in front of her panties-covered pussy.

For no other reason than fun, I let the panties stay on and played with her legs - sucking and licking inside her thighs.

Maja started to moan in delightful pleasure, "mmmm.' Her hands went behind the heads of Zofia and Zuzanna, pulling them onto her tits. In absence of an extra set of hands, she compensated for facilitating my attack by raising her hip and opening her thighs. I got her message but ignored it.

I licked and kissed every inch of Maja's thighs and retreated every time I was within a centimeter from her pussy. Every time I was near her pussy, Maja shifted her butt to help shove her pussy in my mouth, but I would hastily move in another direction.

I would like to believe it was just me that had her whimpering, but there was no dearth of effort from Zuzanna and Zofia.

If Maja had been kept on the cliff all through the day, since the massage earlier in the afternoon, then it was showing. Within minutes she was shuddering small climaxes, and she seemed to build a big one. It would have happened any time.

Just then, we heard the door open and close. Zuzanna had opened the door and had let our guest in. No one except Maja was surprised to see Jan.

Jan had a 100-watt smile on his face and a massive hard-on in front. It did not take him long to get out of the clothes he was wearing and join the party.

We had prepped Maja so much that she would have fucked a candlestand if there was a chance.

I finally peeled the panties off the super wet pussy of the bride-to-be.

Maja's legs hung from the edge of the bed, and I made space for our guest. Zuzanna reclaimed her spot on Maja's tit, and Zofia found no reason to concede her right on Maja's tit, even though she had stopped sucking, momentarily.

From that point on, it was all Jan.

As his boxers came off, we could not help but admire a super hard dick -pink, as if blood was pumping from each of its veins. It pulsed beautifully as if thirsty for action.

A grinning Jan reached the end of the bed and held Maja's left leg and pulled it up. He smiled sweetly looking down towards Maja as if asking her permission. He raised her butt a few inches higher and got Maja's leaking pussy mere inches from his dick.

The next part was symbolic to the very core. Zuzanna held Jan's dick and showed it the right direction - Maja's pulsing pussy.

Jan opened his mouth to sigh as soon as the head of his dick touched Maja's pussy.

Maja must have already started convulsing in anticipation because I heard no more than a low whimper.

The next few seconds were surreal, and Jan went in as slowly as he could. Inch after inch Maja's pussy gobbled up the entire nine inches of Jan's cock. Before her pussy ate half of it, Zuzanna removed her hand from around his dick.

After he was completely inside Maja, Jan bent forward and on top of Maja. His palms parked beside her, on the mattress, and his face above hers.

Maja, though, was in another world. She had closed her eyes and was spasming her climax, her first of many that would follow that night.

Jan let her relax and come back, only thrusting with his hips and not pulling an inch out of her pussy yet.

Maja brought her hands behind his back and encouraged him to fuck. And fuck he did.

Jan started to go in and then come out, thrust after thrust, he took long and slow plunges into Maja's pussy.

Maja could feel her body build up an orgasm, and she opened her eyes and looked around at the four of us. She started to spasm and writhe uncontrollably under Jan, even as he continued to pump in and out of her.

Zuzanna fell forward and kissed Maja's cheek. Zofia held my hand as we saw Maja get fucked truly and royally in front of her bridesmaids.

"AAAAAAAANNNNNNNGHHHHH," Maja exclaimed her orgasm in a deep guttural grunt, holding her breath as she spasmed.

Jan relentlessly kept pumping.

It must have taken Maja more than a couple of minutes to come back from her apogee, and she still had to deal with the relentless fucking that Jan was giving her.

At one point, she felt limp but Jan continued to pump energy into our Maja through her pussy, eventually succeeding.

Maja found herself getting high again on the love she was receiving and started to respond to Jan's thrusts.

She looked towards Zuzanna bent next to her face, smiling. Maja could not find the strength to speak, but she acknowledged the smile by puckering up. Not wanting to take the moment away from the love-making couple, Zuzanna bent and kissed Maja on the lips for the briefest moment.

Jan started to grunt and showed his intent, "hhuunngh."

He rushed his pumps after that and pistoned in and out of Maja like a locomotive. He did not slow until he was shooting his cum inside Maja's pussy.

If Maja had any difficulty orgasming after that, it got covered by a small act on my part. I put a tip of my finger on her anal crown. It got her to jump off the orgasmic cliff, like no tomorrow.

"AAANNNNNGHHHH," cried Maja.

Maja's climax was so strong, that she all but passed out immediately after that. Jan slowed his fucking into Maja but did not give up until his cock was completely limp.

We had a clear agenda, and in that, we weren't yet done. Zofia swiftly changed positions and kneeled in front of Maja's pussy that Jan had just vacated.

It did not take her long to reach Maja's pussylips after she had licked clear the inner thighs. Zofia did not let a single drop of the precious mixture of Jan and Maja go to waste.

She licked clean every drop from Maja's pussy and then once again cleaned the surrounding area of any signs.

Maja started to respond to Zofia's tongue. She started to moan.

By the time she was done, Zofia left a still leaking pussy but no signs of the previous mixture in Maja's pussy. Every drop that lined the walls of Maja's pussy was of her own.

Maja was tired but once again prepped.

Zuzanna, by then, had turned to Jan standing nearby with a half-hard dick and wasted no time to take things in her hand - and her mouth.

Even as Zuzanna worked on her boyfriend's cock slurping and sucking on it to get it hard as a rod again, Zofia did not cede her position between Maja's thighs and kept working on her.

Deftly, Zofia worked her tongue in Maja's pussy to keep her on a high,

which she did with ease until Zuzanna had got Jan hard and ready for another go. With a reasonable amount of familiarity, Zuzanna worked her way around Jan's dick and licked his glans with the base of her tongue, and played with his balls in her palm. She slowly jacked him into an erection using her other hand and her mouth.

When Zuzanna felt Jan was ready, she led him from his dick and showed him what to do, leaving him at the altar of Maja's heavenly pussy. She tapped on Zofia's shoulder to make space for Jan. Reluctantly Zofia, who had been licking Maja's pussy, gave a final flick on Maja's clitoris and gave up her post.

Maja, moaned a loud whimper, "mmuuuummmmm,'' not sure if it was a result of Zofia moving away or Zofia's last flick on her clitoris, or in anticipation of another fuck she was going to receive as she looked at the change of guard.

Zuzanna, who was holding Jan's dick directed him inside Maja again, as if he needed direction.

Jan slipped inside Maja with the ease of a hot knife in soft butter.

Maja moaned again, "mmmmmmuuummm."

The prolonged exclaim was one of anticipation, that Jan was going to take her on a joy ride, once again.

Jan wasted no further time in play, he started pumping right away. Both of them were ready.

Maja, prepped by Zofia, was moaning and writhing in ecstasy with Jan pumping the pleasure in her.

Zofia and I stood nearby, admiring the lovemaking, with an arm around each other; hers on my shoulder, mine around her waist. Zuzanna chose to stay near and supervise it from up close.

Jan kept going on and on like a charging bull, and even though Maja was all into the fucking, she seemed to be losing the aggression battle with Jan. He seemed to be romping home.

Zuzanna also got caught up in the moment and put her palm around Maja's cheek. When she realized Maja was sweating, she calmly cleared the beads of sweat from off her cheek and her temple. The shaking and movement did not seem to bother Zuzanna.

Jan seemed to lose control before Maja and hissed his climax along with a low grunt, "hhhhhhhh."

We wanted Maja to climax along with Jan. Zofia beat me and rushed to Maja. While Zuzanna plugged Maja on the mouth with her lips, Zofia pulled Maja's right nipple in her mouth.

Before Jan had finished flinging his ropes of cum and semen inside Maja's pussy, she too was climaxing. Both Zuzanna and Zofia were barely able to stay latched on to the writhing bride. They did, though, sufficiently muffle her.

"mmmmmm.....mmmm," was all that came out of Maja.

Jan wanted to fall forward after his climax, but Zuzanna and Zofia hooked on Maja acted as an impediment, and he ended up choosing to step back instead, popping his still-hard cock out of Maja's pussy.

As soon as he stepped back, Maja's pussy started to visibly leak juices, most of which were Jan's.

I found the gaping pussy right in front of me as an open invitation to heaven, and I took it. I rushed forward to bend on my knees and hastily pulled both her thighs up and on my shoulders. I simultaneously dived on her pussy without much ado.

A pungent, mixed taste of Maja's cum and Jan's semen filled my mouth, immediately after my first couple of slurps. After the first two pulls, the next few I was drawing were fresh juices from Maja. I realized, at that moment, she hadn't really stopped producing juices just yet. She was still cumming. I increased the intensity and got rewarded justly.

Maja just moaned, "mmmmmmm," into Zuzanna's mouth.

When Zuzanna eventually moved away from Maja's gasping mouth, she stepped off the bed to check on Jan. As she went past, she patted on my head, thanking me for taking over Maja's pussy.

Jan sat back on a wingback chair and looked at the marvelous display of debauchery in front of him, or was it love he wondered.

Whatever his thoughts, they didn't last long because Zuzanna, without discussing the weather, sank on her knees and took his semi-hard dick in her mouth.

Jan's dick was on its way down, wilting, when Zuzanna chose to reverse its direction. It was a duel between biology and a woman's fortitude. It took time but Zuzanna won... Jan was hard again. His erection ached on the inside but it was hard.

Even while Zuzanna was working her magic on Jan's dick, I chose to replace her on Maja's mouth. It seemed to me she was nearing yet another climax, I wanted to delay that until Jan was ready. for the benefit of Maja, my lips and mouth were loaded with juices.... that of her own and Jan.

Maja and I played with tongues. I willingly shared whatever remnants were left in my mouth with Maja. She was tired but willing. She happily lapped at every bit I could share.

Zofia chose to travel around Maja's body, her lips never leaving the skin. Zofia must be liking the perfumed sweat Maja was producing because she spent a good time licking every inch of her body. Maja shivered in appreciation.

We must have spent many minutes before I could change Maja's response in my mouth. I was wrong because it wasn't me. It was Jan.

Zuzanna had once again, got him hard enough and showed him back inside Maja's pussy as if he had unfinished business there.

I drew back from Maja's lips and so did Zofia, as Jan started to make slow, relaxed love with Maja. He must have realized that they both needed a slow one because he virtually sank on top of Maja, then kissed her sweetly, letting his hips move in slow jerks.