Pole Dance - część 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maja and I were french-kissing as I lay on Maja full length, my complete weight on her. My arms were behind her neck, holding her near, as she embraced me.

Upon reaching the bed, instead of guiding Antoni in Maja's pussy, Zuzanna thought it was appropriate to digress from the plan. Exasperated with me, she lined up Antoni's dick on my pussy and got the head of his cock inside my open gash. In my romp, I did not pay heed to one of the girls playing with my pussy.

Antoni, unaware of the Magna Carta, assumed it was okay to start playing where directed. He looked towards Zuzanna, who gave him a wide grin and a big nod.

Antoni needed no more than a signal. He pushed in.

My pussy expanded, and I instantly knew it was Antoni's cock. I pulled away from Maja's lips in a gasp and tried to push my chest up. Maja would have none of it and pulled me with both her hands and kissed me again.

With Maja holding on to me tight, Antoni gripping my waist, there was no way the rest of the penetration could be avoided.

Well, not that I wanted it to.

I moaned loudly into Maja's mouth, "MMMoooooouuUU," and sucked her tongue probing in my mouth.

My moan grew louder with each inch Antoni gained inside my pussy. I entered heaven within those few seconds.

I was not sure how and why Antoni decided that he should be making love to me. But I didn't care because I wanted it, and I needed it.

After staying in the full length for a long while, Antoni withdrew from my pussy as slow as imagination could fathom, sucking the air out of my lungs along with it. He drew back all but an inch and then slowly came back inside.

My lips did not leave Maja's, though I had stopped kissing her. My eyes closed. Maja's hands held my head, and she kissed me. The extra pair of legs and the shove inside were signs enough for her to know what had just happened.

Slowly, Antoni built his shoves in and then dragged his cock out. I was spasming before he had repeated it five times. I all but collapsed on Maja, with my weight on her, full length.

Antoni stopped thrusting in and out and just held on to my waist and let me climax, holding his cock inside.

My moans were muffled into Maja's mouth, "mmm...mmm."

Maja drew her hand behind my ass. She got hold of Antoni's cock from its base and pulled him out of my pussy. I whimpered the disapproval meekly.

Then Maja redirected Antoni's cock into her own pussy that was openly pulsing in wait.

Antoni, happily, sank into Maja's hot and wet pussy that had already been creaming. She responded to Antoni's cock almost as I had, moaning in my mouth.

Antoni used the same technique, slowly going in and then slowly coming out. He must have gone in less than ten shoves and dragged back out the same number of times before Maja started to spasm under my weight and in my arms. We kissed and licked while Anotoni brought us both to climax.

After realizing Maja, too, had achieved a heartful climax, Antoni decided to play cheeky with us.

He decided that this was a situation of a lifetime, and he was going to make the most of it. He repeatedly drove his cock inside my pussy and gave me some nice banging. Then he withdrew from my pussy and shoved his cock inside Maja and delivered to her some sound thumping, only to withdraw and repeat the same with me.

Antoni was behaving like a love machine, and he got rewarded magnificently. He managed to keep both of us happy and lustily aroused. Every time Antoni was thrusting in Maja, I would double up Antoni's efforts on Maja and kiss her hungrily, making her pant. Every time Antoni was making love to me, Maja would french-kiss me passionately and leave me breathless.

After all that gameplay, Antoni was close to a solid climax. Seconds before he was going to shoot cum, Maja must have felt his cock pulse because she hastily held his cock, pulled it out of her, and shoved it inside me, his mother.

As soon as he entered his full length in my pussy, he started shooting his cum inside me. Thread after thread hit my innards, and that was way too much for me.

I moaned out loud, "mmmmmmmm." I started to orgasm as my son's cum filled my pussy. I jolted and shook to convey my climax to Maja, who slowed her kisses and let me enjoy Antoni's cock inside me, delivering me a majestic climax.

I moaned, a loving cry into Maja's mouth, "mmmmaaaa."

Antoni kept slowly shoving in and out until he was done and until he felt I was done as well.

Long after both of us had settled, he was reluctant to withdraw, and I wasn't too keen on him to back out as well.

When he did decide to extract from my pussy, he did so very slowly.

As soon as Antoni got off from behind me, I rolled off Maja and laid on my back next to her. She must have sighed a relief in getting me off from riding her, or so I thought. But Maja had been left wanting. She turned along with me to keep on kissing me.

Suddenly, both of us felt pressure around our legs, and that got us to move away from one another.

Zuzanna had decided that my pussy was a treasure chest that needed to be opened with her mouth.

Zofia had decided Maja's pussy needed an orgasm, and it was her duty to get her one. In the bargain, she would lap up every drop of the juice that Maja was going to provide.

Zofia was rewarded with a mouthful of fresh juice as Maja was already at the cusp by then, and Zofia happened to be at the right place at the right time.

Zuzanna's reward was more apparent, and she slurped away the mother and son combination from my pussy.

Antoni was amazed as to how his dick was finding the strength to be even half hard.

Zuzanna and I sat up and looked around to find Antoni hungrily looking at us.

I nodded for him to come near. I sat on the edge of the bed and got him to stand in front of me, between my legs. Then I held his dick, his half-hard dick, in my hand and took it in my mouth.

I lovingly swallowed his entire cock and cleaned the liquid around it. Then I made slow love to it, playing with it.

Zuzanna, thankfully, chose to let us be and assumed Zofia needed help with Maja. Both of them licked and cleaned Maja's pussy and her rear hole.

The extra play on her rear hole along with her pussy had got Maja to tense up.

Antoni was ready for another go, thanks to my motivational mouth, tongue, and hand.

When I delivered his cock at Maja's altar, they were both beyond ready.

They may have done it a few times already that night but they behaved like teenagers with strong sexual desire making love for the first time. With passion, with hunger, and with love.

The intensity of their lovemaking got them to climax soon.

Maja convulsed first And exclaimed her climax in low moans, cumming slowly, luxuriantly, and blissfully relaxed. She must have dozed off instantly because the last few thrusts of Antoni were in Maja's lifeless body.

Antoni still deposited his load inside Maja's pussy, mainly because he did not have sufficient time to pull out and hastily find his willing mother to spread her legs for him.

Once he had finished his climax with slow considerate jerks on Maja's account, he withdrew, almost sure, one of us would latch on to her pussy to recover the cum he had deposited there.

He was wrong because Zuzanna and Zofia calmly admired their lovely friend and a bride-to-be, sleeping like an angel.

I held the cover and pulled it on Maja until her breasts were covered. I kissed Zuzanna and Zofia good night. Both of them went into the other apartment.

I slipped on one side of Maja, and she instantly turned to hug me. On the other side, Antoni held the covers up and climbed in. With Maja in the middle embracing me, Antoni snuggled up close, spooning her from behind.

We waited for her to catch a few winks.

Neither Antoni nor I wished each other 'good night,' because we knew we weren't going to sleep.

---------

Monday, 14 June

Antoni had behaved last night as if it were our last on planet Earth and it was his duty to leave as much potent seed behind in the two women that he was blessed to spend the night with.

It was, indeed, smart of him to make the most of it.

Zuzanna and Zofia had no idea how we had partied after they had gone off.

I got up around ten-thirty in the morning, freshened up, brushed, and came back to take stock.

Antoni and Maja were sleeping like babies.

I knew what was expected to be done and I went next to Antoni and removed part of his cover. He didn't stir.

I admired my handsome son briefly and then shook his shoulder a couple of times, not getting anything more than a stir.

Then I sat next to his hip and slowly tickled him, getting a little more than a stir. I decided to add some stimulus and bent forward kissing his lips, to check if he was going to pick on it.

He came alive and kissed me back. I pulled away, "good morning, Ant.."

He pulled me back and wished me in my mouth, "mm...mmmmmm...mmm,"

I pushed him away and stood up, letting him know, there was no more scope to play. "c'mon, you have got to get ready." I was almost whispering for Maja's sake.

He got up and groggily walked naked into the bathroom.

I waited for a few minutes.

Before getting into the showers, he stepped up until the bathroom door, if I was game.

He didn't say much but just offered me his hand.

I looked towards Maja for a brief moment, seeing her sleep, I decided we did have some time.

I stood up from the sofa where I was sitting and shrugged my gown off a few steps before I was at the bathroom door.

Antoni and I walked into the shower hand-in-hand.

Antoni made love to me under the shower one last time that morning. He pinned me on the wall and fucked me standing up, reminding me what loving me meant for him.

If that was the last time I was going to make love to him, it was the best he produced.

Working me up slowly, then getting in his arms, raising me - along with my hopes, and then climbing in with his pole and living up every moment.

Quarter-past eleven, Antoni was getting ready when his phone beeped. He told me, "the plane's ready...."

I nodded in agreement, I knew it meant he had to leave.

Within the next fifteen minutes, we were in the hallway. I was kissing him goodbye as if we weren't going to meet up anytime that year. He did not remind me that we would be meeting later that day at home.

As he started to climb down the stairs, the elevator dinged on our floor and Busaba walked in.

Seeing me wave Antoni, she looked towards him and greeted him as well, "Good morning, sir. The limo is waiting at the gate to take you to the airport."

He nodded, "thank you," continuing to walk downstairs.

Busaba walked up to me and asked, "good morning, Ms. Julia."

"Good morning, Busaba," I replied. I had not corrected her over the last three days, so there was no need for it now.

"can I bring everyone some coffee," She asked. It was her style of checking if everyone was up or just me.

"Just for me, Busaba," I replied. Then added, "Maybe, in an hour for everyone else."

She nodded, "certainly," and walked to the elevator.

I went into Zuzanna and Zofia's apartment to check if they were up. They were not.

Deciding not to disturb Maja at all, I stayed in the living room of the apartment where I had slept next to Maja and Antoni.

Sitting alone, I left the main door open, just so no one would have to press the bell before coming in.

An attendant brought me a coffee tray with a couple of biscuits and a sandwich. Then she silently left.

I picked the coffee and slowly sipped it, thinking of the bachelorette getaway, or let's call it my second vacation with the group. What a fun time I had with them.

Before I could finish my cup, Maja walked in. As naked as Antoni and I had left her in bed, she groggily walked up to me.

I instinctively opened my arms for her and like the previous morning, she walked right up to me and slipped sideways onto my lap. Her arm going on my shoulder, and her head into my neck, she burrowed in my embrace like a baby.

I must have kissed her head and cheek more than a few times, and she purred her approval on each occasion.

We stayed like that until Zofia and Zuzanna joined us about twenty minutes later and we spent the rest of the morning chatting, laughing, and generally joking about.

Not once did anyone bring up the nightly visitors.

Later that afternoon, around four, Maja's brand new jet was back at the airport waiting for us at the Gdansk's Lech Walesa airport. It was the second trip of the day for the jet, between Krakow and Gdansk, having dropped off a lone passenger earlier in the day.

In the flight, Zuzanna finally could not contain herself and asked, "Maja, how did you like your Bachelorette?" She gesticulated to signal it was her idea.

Maja laughed out loud and conveyed her appreciation in more than just words, "I had the best time evvvvvveeer. I can't imagine it being any better than this. I just love you, Zuzanna," then she added, "I love all of you. She then opened her arms for Zuzanna who got up and climbed on Maja, riding her thighs, and they kissed each other in gratitude.

The flight back was an hour and a half but the mood was somber and no one wanted such a nice vacation to end and no one wanted to say goodbye.

Somewhere near our descent into Krakow, to lighten the moment, Maja said, "I think I might have to postpone the wedding," she smiled, leaving us all perplexed. "I don't think I would be able to make love to Filip for many months, after the last three days."

We all cracked up laughing at her dig.

---------

Readers, I hope you enjoyed the story.

Please vote or leave me a comment to let me know how you felt about the story.